PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have an older ZX-7?

McVaaahhh
Mon Aug 6th, 2007, 08:16 AM
I'd like to bug you if you know anything about this bike.

I've got my '94 ZX7r that I'm going to have a couple of questions on from time to time that I hope somebody can answer.

First question right now is:

What wires does the fuel pump connect to?

My fuel pump is currently unplugged (two wires from the fuel pump with a black plug) and I can't seem to find the other end of the plug anywhere.

I'm guessing that the wires were cut, so I'll need to look into the wiring harness that runs through the bike for the right wires. Anybody know what color those wires are, or what they connect to?

Thanks,
Brian

Devaclis
Mon Aug 6th, 2007, 08:47 AM
I think Brian has an older ZX-7 he just picked up as a track bike. He is having problems with it tho. VERY similar problems to what you are having. Hope you both get it worked out.

rybo
Mon Aug 6th, 2007, 08:57 AM
I think Brian has an older ZX-7 he just picked up as a track bike. He is having problems with it tho. VERY similar problems to what you are having. Hope you both get it worked out.

Yeah.....this has got to be the "Scott" and "Rybo" joke getting played out in a whole new way.

but just in case, Brian IS McVaaahhh, so it makes sense that the two of them are having the same troubles.

Brian: Drop me your e-mail in a PM. I've got a guy that you need to be in touch with.

Scott