PDA

View Full Version : cookies problem?

Fly boy
Tue Aug 7th, 2007, 06:29 AM
At work I can login and start reading threads, but if I go to get into chat it makes me re-login. Also, if I am reading a topic, and do some work for about 5 minutes and come back, I need to re-login for some reason. I didn't change my cookies at all. Could this be an IT setting, or on the user side?

rforsythe
Tue Aug 7th, 2007, 11:15 AM
I think something on your end. Nothing changed here.

Spiderman
Tue Aug 7th, 2007, 07:16 PM
Related to this (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=188557#post188557), perhaps?

Fly boy
Tue Aug 7th, 2007, 07:20 PM
I deleted all the old cookies though. Also, sometimes when I send a PM I click the send button and I get an error page so I have to go back and re-write the PM.

Dysco
Thu Aug 16th, 2007, 10:26 AM
Me too- at home and work.

Fly boy
Thu Aug 16th, 2007, 10:31 AM
also, only at work, sometimes when I send a PM, I hit the send button and get an error and have to re-login sometimes. Its like the cookie timeout is about 30 seconds.

64BonnieLass
Thu Aug 16th, 2007, 10:31 AM
Me too- at home and work.

+1. I have to log back in every 5 minutes if I'm idle. Home and work.

Fly boy
Tue Aug 21st, 2007, 06:13 AM
OMG!!!! this is freaking rediculous! I quoted people and tryed to post reply, it asked to log it, I type it in, then says redirecting.... RIGHT BACK TO LOGIN!!!! I delete cookies and try again... NOTHING!! Same thing happens when I send a pm... just goes to an error page, I exit out of IE, re-login, and have to retype the pm over and it sends.

Don't know how to fix this if it is on my side, can someone help please?

*edit* I can post a reply as long as I do quick reply.

Fly boy
Wed Aug 29th, 2007, 06:12 AM
this does not happen on other forums. Is there a cookie's options somewhere that I cannot find?