PDA

View Full Version : AStar jackets cheep

BlueDevil
Mon Jun 21st, 2004, 01:06 PM
Just got my new AStar TZ-1..... mmmmm I like this jacket.

It was 261.00 shipped

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/tz1jktblu.jpg

nuts4ninjas
Mon Jun 28th, 2004, 11:52 AM
I love this jacket too the only thing I don't like is that it's too long in the front for me and makes it look like I have a beer gut the size of Texas so I fold it up inside

firefghtr
Mon Jun 28th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Thats real nice 8) and the price is awesome :up:

BlueDevil
Fri Jul 2nd, 2004, 06:05 AM
Hell yeah I love this jacket. Performance had it at 320 and I asked for some sort of sale price to make it worth not waiting for it......... As always they said no and I left. 4 days later looky what I got. haha So far great jacket. Very comfy. I like it far more than my prev JR. Of course my JR was 2 sizes to big for me as well. haha. Only thing I would like better is the inside lining that holds the protection pieces. Could be a bit better. I get my hands caught in it sometimes when putting it on. Other than that 110% satisfied and as always Thumbs up to Parts411. Told me it was 10 days to get it and got it in 4....... NICE!!!

srkracer
Tue Sep 21st, 2004, 02:11 PM
Where did you get it at such a price? I want to buy two for my nephews for Christmas.

BlueDevil
Tue Sep 21st, 2004, 03:04 PM
I actually got it on parts411.com. It was a while ago now though. IT was on sale and a phone order gets a lower price....
LLLLLLLLLLOVE MINE!!!!