PDA

View Full Version : One more (NS4W)

Dr. Joe Siphek
Mon Jun 28th, 2004, 01:32 PM
This one made me sick...i think the first hit was enough.
http://poststuff2.entensity.net/062804/media.php?media=ko.wmv

friscokidd
Mon Jun 28th, 2004, 02:05 PM
gotta luv sukka punches :roll:

I`m Batman
Mon Jun 28th, 2004, 02:14 PM
how can that guy think that he is so 'bad' from sucker punching someone. what a dumb ass!

Dr. Joe Siphek
Mon Jun 28th, 2004, 02:17 PM
how can that guy think that he is so 'bad' from sucker punching someone. what a dumb ass!Kinda made me sick to my stomach for a sec...okay...i'm over it

shmoab
Mon Jun 28th, 2004, 02:32 PM
Gang members, for sure. He's a big fighter when the guy aint looking and a big talker when the guy is knocked out. LOL
If someone pushes you, either fight or leave. Do not clench your fists, stick your chest out and ask the guy if he wants to fight.
BTW those are some kinda friends that guy has, eh. With friends like that who need enemas?

(( LO LO ))
Mon Jun 28th, 2004, 05:03 PM
I agree with shmoab, never project your intent, just unload before he unloads on you. I never was one for talking, I would just get down to business while my counterparts talked big shyt. If someone is in your face like that, never turn your back or attention away from them. Always be on guard and ready to defend yourself.

King Nothing
Mon Jun 28th, 2004, 05:08 PM
ignorant F***s.

vtr1000rider
Mon Jun 28th, 2004, 05:31 PM
Well all I have to say is if you sucker punch me you better kill me, because when I come to you can bet your life will be made up of drinking thorugh a straw and shitting in a bag.

CAMit...
Mon Jun 28th, 2004, 05:32 PM
He's a big fighter when the guy aint looking and a big talker when the guy is knocked out. LOL
If someone pushes you, either fight or leave. Do not clench your fists, stick your chest out and ask the guy if he wants to fight.
BTW those are some kinda friends that guy has, eh. With friends like that who need enemas?

:imwithstupid:

Only problem is I have nothing to back it up with. So for me it's "swing and run like a little biatch...."

Rick T.
Mon Jun 28th, 2004, 06:52 PM
Talk is shit. I would have punched him first too... :twisted:

MostroS4
Tue Jun 29th, 2004, 05:17 AM
What an ass, sucker punches the dude....

Just like one of the above posts states, the dude's first mistake is not killing me.

Cause if that was me, I'd have my day, may not be that day, may not be the next, but that dude would never be seen again.....just a bunch bones sitting somewhere out on the eastern plains.......

Kinda gets me pissed the same way about those Lodo "fight" videos. Those guys causing trouble downtown. Go ahead pull me out of my car and punch me a few times. If you're stupid enough to let me get up, you're going to find a freakin' Gat at your head. And see'in as I feared for my life, I think I have every right to shoot....

Dr. Joe Siphek
Tue Jun 29th, 2004, 08:19 AM
Only problem is I have nothing to back it up with. So for me it's "swing and run like a little biatch...." ROTFLMAO...Swing...hope you hit em...and then run like a little biatch!!!

bulldog
Tue Jun 29th, 2004, 10:53 AM
Yup that guy was not a smart fighter :no: . For one like everyone else said, he didn't watch the first guy he was arguing with, and two it seemed as if he was way out numbered anyways. I don't care how bad ass you think you are, it is very hard to take on more than one adult, sometimes you have to be smart and walk away and then find them when they don't have all their friends to back them up......

fitbiker
Tue Jun 29th, 2004, 10:57 PM
Yakkety yak yak, here come da yakkin man. If you got time to talk...its too late.
Put up or shut up, simple as that.

Oh, and is the homeboy crying afterwards? So emotional and sensitive :lol:

Either way, sno white got KTFO!

CHINNO
Wed Jun 30th, 2004, 08:22 AM
Cripin aint eazy :D

Fook all da talk, lets box

Ripper
Wed Jun 30th, 2004, 09:04 AM
Ouch :o