PDA

View Full Version : bun burner gold_insanity

towneh
Wed Jun 30th, 2004, 08:10 AM
I think I'll wait for Texas to dry out a bit first..... a ride out to Winnie and back. 48 hours/3000 plus miles and not much time for sleep! HayaBago Henry 8) :D :shock:

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/bbg_i.JPG

RCStylin
Wed Jun 30th, 2004, 10:08 AM
Damn...you're turning around in Winne? Why not skip on over to New Orleans and have some real cajun if you're that close?

towneh
Wed Jun 30th, 2004, 10:40 AM
Damn...you're turning around in Winne? Why not skip on over to New Orleans and have some real cajun if you're that close?

Yes, I've had my fill of gumbo and dirty rice..... and this is a timed event!

over 3000 miles in less than 48 hours. it's not for everybody
:D henry :D

Nick_Ninja
Wed Jun 30th, 2004, 11:05 AM

Yes, I've had my fill of gumbo and dirty rice..... and this is a timed event!

over 3000 miles in less than 48 hours. it's not for everybody
:D henry :D

Got THAT right --- good luck ;) :D

Nick_Ninja
Sat Aug 7th, 2004, 09:57 PM
I think I'll wait for Texas to dry out a bit first..... a ride out to Winnie and back. 48 hours/3000 plus miles and not much time for sleep! HayaBago Henry 8) :D :shock:

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/bbg_i.JPG

Pageing Mr. towneh, Mr. towneh. please come to a white paging telephone. How was the trip? R-U-O-K??

towneh
Mon May 2nd, 2005, 10:27 PM
got my head back on.... i'll be trying this in late June !

Dietrich_R1
Wed May 11th, 2005, 11:13 PM
Henry -

Don't know if we've meet before? Are you in relation to Harry Biker?? He's got family in Houston also & does a Bunch of them long hauls!

Do yah know how to get hold of him?

D

towneh
Thu Jun 16th, 2005, 07:10 PM
got my head back on.... i'll be trying this in late June !

NUTZ! I'm heading for New York instead.... goin' to work on the old homestead. the best I can do would be two separate bbgs! and mom will want to ride the bike *AGAIN*

:shock: Henry :roll:

towneh
Sat Jul 2nd, 2005, 06:21 AM
The starter engagement clutch is toast on the Busa! It happened at the eastmost end of the Kansas Turnpike (I-70) on my return from NY! It is hard to push-start a Hayabusa with full touring gear!

There are horror stories about this problem on Hayabusa.org
Service Bulletin #126 for 1999-2002 Hayabusa! The HayaBago is currently residing at Grand Prix Motorsports :( :( :(

down to pedal bikes and a 1999 Xploder!
henry

Nick_Ninja
Sat Jul 2nd, 2005, 06:46 AM
The starter engagement clutch is toast on the Busa! It happened at the eastmost end of the Kansas Turnpike (I-70) on my return from NY! It is hard to push-start a Hayabusa with full touring gear!

There are horror stories about this problem on Hayabusa.org
Service Bulletin #126 for 1999-2002 Hayabusa! The HayaBago is currently residing at Grand Prix Motorsports :( :( :(

down to pedal bikes and a 1999 Xploder!
henry

I hope that Mom wasn't on the back in KS --- There's No Place Like Home :D

Glad you made it :up:

towneh
Sat Jul 2nd, 2005, 07:04 AM
nope, Mom was chillin' on Lake Erie. maybe it is better that i stay off the roads for this holiday weekend anyhoo!

the omen, one tire failure and the risks in push-starting a loaded Busa,
henry

BTW-- Jeff, do you know anybody who could use my Westfest tickets ?!?!

Nick_Ninja
Sat Jul 2nd, 2005, 07:12 AM
nope, Mom was chillin' on Lake Erie. maybe it is better that i stay off the roads for this holiday weekend anyhoo!

the omen, one tire failure and the risks in push-starting a loaded Busa,
henry

BTW-- Jeff, do you know anybody who could use my Westfest tickets ?!?!

Sorry Henry, I would take your tix but I'm blown' this pop stand for the Buena Vista area this weekend (tonight actually). I can relate to the tire issues ---- I'm running on a patched Avon rear as we type. It holds air and has had numerous heatcycles thrown at it. Gonna replace the front this AM prior to takeoff. What ever you end up doing this weekend --- take care.

Jeff