PDA

View Full Version : MRA This weekend, anyone attending??

Thadius
Fri Aug 24th, 2007, 10:58 AM
I know many of you will be racing and that would be nice, kick some ass. For me I will be a beer consuming spectator. :drink:
If anyone else will be in attendance and NOT partaking in the races give a shout. We will have plenty of food, drinks and the like. We're camping at the Dunes and staying in Pueblo SUN-MON. Anyone is welcome. See some of you there.

PS I sold the 636 and got a ZX10, can anyone tell me how the heck to change your handle in the Users CP? Is there a way???

hcr25
Fri Aug 24th, 2007, 11:19 AM
You mean the races next weekend right?? sept 1,2,3,
Also no beer is allowed untill after the last checkered flag of the day.

Thadius
Thu Aug 30th, 2007, 09:36 AM
Sorry, I did mean the 1st- 3rd. So, this will be my first time to PMP. Can you have any food/drinks outside of the park. I can do without the beer part but is there anywhere worth camping in the area??

The GECCO
Thu Aug 30th, 2007, 09:43 AM
Inside the gate or outside the gate, the camping will pretty much be the same, so you may as well find a spot in the pit area to hang out to avoid moving around so much. You can bring your beer in, just don't open it and start consuming until the track is cold at the end of the day.

pilot
Thu Aug 30th, 2007, 10:30 AM
After dark watch out for the mosquitoes.

BlueDevil
Thu Aug 30th, 2007, 12:03 PM
After dark watch out for the mosquitoes.

and Tarantula's haha

pilot
Thu Aug 30th, 2007, 12:33 PM
and Tarantula's hahaThat's IT~! I'm stealing Kim and Dean's new fifth wheel~!

rforsythe
Thu Aug 30th, 2007, 01:30 PM
The tarantulas are friendly for the most part, just invite 'em over and throw a party!

I think we'll be down there Monday to get our spectatin' and perpetratin' on.

BlueDevil
Thu Aug 30th, 2007, 02:46 PM
so far all pretty harmless.... Think Baker even gave one a little kiss a year or so ago... yikes !

We had one hagin in our pits a while when it was really hot out.... even let us pet it...

now the rattle snakes.... kidding... Havent seen any of those......

weather looks pretty good so far this weekend.... Not 106 in the shade like a few weeks ago.. Hope some of you will make the trip out... Its battle time.. season championships are going to be won and lost .......

Spicee Brown
Thu Aug 30th, 2007, 04:18 PM
Ill be racing my first race and basically S$#ting bricks on Monday. Im gonna do some novice hours on Sunday..and basically help my buddy Dale for his stuff. Then Monday comes...cant wait!
THIS WILL BE THE LONGEST IVE STAYED SOBER!!
Just thought Id make that little announcement...not like Im giving up caffeine or anything.
Id love to run into Rybo, Slo1299, Ghostrider, RavenR6..yall say hi now,,ya hear?!?
Dumpster Dave
CO-POW
MRA 164

Ene
Sat Sep 1st, 2007, 04:01 AM
Hey, there's another creature more dangerous than the rattlers, trants, skitters or anything else at PMP. It's that crazy ole blond gal at the Café. Partaking of the good suds before the race is over tends to get her revved up. She's a wine kind of person and anyone drinking before she does causes a 9.0 on the Richter scale. Seriously, just be patient and before you know we'll all enjoy the fruits of hops or grapes and of course talk %^&* and just have one heck of a good time.

By the way At the last MRA event I had quite a few riders ask for Mexican food as a special sooooooooooo how's this:

Indian Taco (Fried bread, Taco meat, Red chili, grated cheese, lettuce, tomato's and if you want chopped green chili on top) All for just $5.00

Beef and Bean Burrito with Ene's homemade green chili (mild or medium) with cheese, lettuce, Tomato. $4.50

Taco Salad $4.00

A 10 ounce cup of homemade fruit salad (great on a warm day) for $2.00

A ice cream float for $2.00 (Coke, Sprite, Cherry Coke, Root Beer)

As always Coffee is complimentary at the Café.

We'll have all the usual as well. (Cheeseburger, Hamburger and Hot Dogs)

Thanks to everyone that supports our efforts in the Café-

See ya all soon,
Ene
(the ole blond in the Café)

Timmay
Sat Sep 1st, 2007, 08:40 AM
I think that me and a couple buddies were going to ride down on Monday to watch, but dont for sure.

Mel
Sat Sep 1st, 2007, 12:01 PM
I think that me and a couple buddies were going to ride down on Monday to watch, but dont for sure.
I am headed down tomorrow with some friends...hit me up and go sunday instead :D

Jenny
Sat Sep 1st, 2007, 12:57 PM
now the rattle snakes.... kidding... Havent seen any of those......

Coming down the back straight and into 9 during a track day in April, setting up on the outside, I start my braking, look down and there's a motherfucking snake in my raceline. I shriek, swerve, continue my turn and wig out for the entire next lap, twitching, screaming, until I can get into the pits. God I hate snajhldkjsdfasdfksxajfdjfklsajdlfjasldjfklsadjlj. I hate those f'ing creatures. *twitch*

Timmay
Sat Sep 1st, 2007, 01:22 PM
I am headed down tomorrow with some friends...hit me up and go sunday instead :D

What time are you guys leaving? I might just do that.

Mel
Sat Sep 1st, 2007, 02:47 PM
What time are you guys leaving? I might just do that.

Planning to leave fairly early, like 8ish, to head down with friends. I think matty was wanting to go too. Call me and we'll make arrangements and we can all play for the day. :D

Timmay
Sat Sep 1st, 2007, 06:20 PM
Thats fine, I will call you later. We cant stay super late because we have puppies to get home too.

Are you guys riding or driving?

Jason ON
Sat Sep 1st, 2007, 07:30 PM
I heard a rumor that I can bring my dog along for the races, is this true? I mean, I'm not going to leave him in the truck or chained to a fence all day if that's what it is.