PDA

View Full Version : Street ride

Bueller
Sat Aug 25th, 2007, 10:12 PM
I know it's late notice, but any Tards riding tomorrow? *cough* Jim
Hooliganisms:)

Might meet up with the G Canyon ride for a bit.

krod
Sat Aug 25th, 2007, 10:49 PM
YEP just finished up making the KTM street legal :shocked: let me know where ya want to meet up

Bueller
Sun Aug 26th, 2007, 07:28 AM
PMed

krod
Sun Aug 26th, 2007, 02:32 PM
Well the KTM blew up. Got her home and pulled the motor. Right intake valve sucked in (starting problems?). Piston and cylinder are wasted. Started to split the case and need some more tools. Heading to the shop will post up the rest of the damage later tonight. :cry:

Bueller
Sun Aug 26th, 2007, 02:56 PM
Sounds like you is going to miss the junction race next weekend?

krod
Sun Aug 26th, 2007, 04:36 PM
Its not looking to good, ordered most of the parts today but the head and cylinder have to be shipped off to California for repair. May have to prep the DRZ

Bueller
Sun Aug 26th, 2007, 05:07 PM
Hahahahah!!!! DO IT! I want to see you take that fucker over those jumps. :lol:

You could win the Sportsman championship in one race.

I could let you ride my Kaboom but you might pull a Curran on it.

Filo
Sun Aug 26th, 2007, 07:00 PM
Jim,

Sorry about the bike. I will be in Atlanta for the next race (next weekend). You can use the CRF if you need it to keep up with the points. Just don't hurt yourself. You will get off of it and say "Damn, that thing needs more motor", but you can still use it. LMK

krod
Sun Aug 26th, 2007, 10:41 PM
Thanks Filo might take ya up on that. Well I finished tearing her down. The shift drum bearing came apart and threw shavings into the cylinder(fuckin $4.56 part blew up the motor) Total cost If I can save the cylinder and a valve job... $686.55 not to bad.:)