PDA

View Full Version : Pueblo October 8th and 9th.....

Slo
Mon Aug 27th, 2007, 07:52 PM
Quote from ENE:
"1. Yes, I will have the showers open for everyone.
2. Yes, If Joe and Mark want a classroom setting the room above the Café will be open.
3. Yes, you can come in the afternoon/night of the 7th to set up your trailers, tents, etc.
4. Yes, I will check with my hotel/motel "contacts" and see if I can get a great rate for you wanting to stay in a motel.
5. ????, I don't know about opening the Café for food and drinks. If it appears we could do enough business to open then by all means I will.
6. Yes, I will get an ambulance for the day IF, we can get enough riders for it.
7. Yes, I will make sure there is enough staff to help out with down bikes or what you need.
8. Yes, I will pray to the weather Gods for a PERFECT day. Hopefully have built up some brownie points to get r done.
9. YES, YOU ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY HAVE TO HAVE TAKEN THE SAFETY CLASS OR HAVE OTHER STRUCTURED SAFETY COURSE CREDENTIALS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10. Will keep updating as we go along.

Ene"
-----------------------------------------------

*****EDIT*****
Safety class is now confirmed for Monday Oct 8th in Pueblo, let Mark/Tammy Schellinger, Jim from ugly dog racing know if you are sure that you can attend. PM me them your full name and contact#
*****End of edit*****

Pueblo Oct 8th and 9th....anyone else game? Ene has already confirmed Oct 8th and 9th as bikes only days.....

SAFETY CLASS ON OCT 8th MONDAY

------------------------------

konichd
Mon Aug 27th, 2007, 08:07 PM
I'll be down for the 8th! :)

Slo
Mon Aug 27th, 2007, 08:18 PM
Damn, why not spend the night there and go on the 9th as well? Last time we were there for two days and man, lemme tell you how nice it was to not be counting down the hours of being there for just one day.....

jrubin80
Mon Aug 27th, 2007, 08:19 PM
count me down on the 8th

konichd
Mon Aug 27th, 2007, 08:24 PM
Damn, why not spend the night there and go on the 9th as well? Last time we were there for two days and man, lemme tell you how nice it was to not be counting down the hours of being there for just one day.....

I can't handle you handing my ass for 2 days in a row! One will be enough :)

JustSomeDude
Mon Aug 27th, 2007, 08:28 PM
I might be up for that shizznizzlebrizzle... only if they let me ride without my pants.

Slo
Mon Aug 27th, 2007, 08:29 PM
I can't handle you handing my ass for 2 days in a row! One will be enough :)

Any handling of asses will be done so by Joe (steezy303)....our photographer out at the track.

I might be up for that shizznizzlebrizzle... only if they let me ride without my pants.

How bout we compromise and you can wear a thong on the outside of your leathers?

konichd
Mon Aug 27th, 2007, 08:34 PM

I have a spot on my trailer for you Drew! But bring your bungee cords I only have 18 :)

Slo
Mon Aug 27th, 2007, 08:44 PM

I have a spot on my trailer for you Drew! But bring your bungee cords I only have 18 :)

Did you not see his sock chainguard?
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/4264/thasockjl1.jpg

konichd
Mon Aug 27th, 2007, 08:52 PM
Drew,
Please bring 2 socks :)

Aracheon
Mon Aug 27th, 2007, 09:21 PM
I'm 100% game for this provided that work lets me have those days off, and if the weather is good. I'm going to steal the girlyfriend's Tundra. Muahaha.

Blake yellowtwin
Mon Aug 27th, 2007, 09:38 PM
I'm in school now, but i might be taking a couple of sick days to go down to the track, i'll let you know closer if i can.

bandido
Mon Aug 27th, 2007, 10:08 PM
Jay
Count me in 8th and 9th,

Thanks

steezy303
Tue Aug 28th, 2007, 12:09 AM
Ill be there both days for sure. Hopfully I dont get attacked by ants again lol

dillinger09
Tue Aug 28th, 2007, 06:07 AM
if i dont go to MAM the sat. and sun. before (oct. 6 and 7), i will come down for this........just monday though

albinohickey
Tue Aug 28th, 2007, 08:03 AM
The 8th is a good possibility for me, can't do any 2 days though. The Oct. 22nd is better for me work-wise, but it normally likes to snow around halloween so I'm going to try for this one.

I'll also be down there Sept. 10th

McVaaahhh
Tue Aug 28th, 2007, 08:07 AM
Is that a bike only day, or bike & car.

I should be able to make it, I'm hoping at least one of my bikes is running by then. :D

Κανελλόπουλος
Tue Aug 28th, 2007, 08:08 AM
I'm going to try for Monday. Can't do both but Monday is a possibility.

Sortarican
Tue Aug 28th, 2007, 08:29 AM
Would like to but neither track suitable bike is ready.
If I can get one done by then I'd like to do Monday at least.

(DK offered to let me ride his Kawi, but I figure I can jog around the track faster.)

suzinpink
Tue Aug 28th, 2007, 10:04 AM
I wanna go. Jim says we can't take off work though. I'm gonna work on it though... maybe one day.... we'll see

Vehicle 1
Tue Aug 28th, 2007, 10:41 AM
I will love to make it on Tuesday, either by traveling Monday night (and spending the night there) or leaving Tuesday early in the morning. As usual, the problem is that I do not have a trailer :banghead:
So…. is someone going there for the Tuesday session that has some space in his/her trailer? I can help with all the loading and unloading, as well as with gas money and such…

Thanx,

D.

Slo
Tue Aug 28th, 2007, 01:46 PM
If anyone needs anything reasonable for the track day, let me know, I will edit the first post along with anything people can offer....(gear, rides, etc).

Sortarican
Tue Aug 28th, 2007, 01:49 PM
If anyone needs anything reasonable for the track day, let me know, I will edit the first post along with anything people can offer....(gear, rides, etc).

If I don't go someone can borrow my back protector.

konichd
Tue Aug 28th, 2007, 02:05 PM
I will be going on Monday only so hear is what I have to offer if Drew's bungee cord sponsorship doesn't allow him to go:

-Extra spot on my trailer
-Exclusive "shotgun" pass on the Trailblazer
-Back protector (Large)
-A 5'x10' spot under my canopy as long as you assist with the assembly
-Free track "pointers" if you ride a Kawi, free sabatoge if you ride anything else :)
-A whole day with the lengendary "DK" at no extra charge.

Ladies get a discount! ;)

Bassil Duwaik
Tue Aug 28th, 2007, 09:37 PM
As much as I would LOVE to go I'm a big maybe and doubtfull

dirkterrell
Wed Aug 29th, 2007, 08:39 AM
Ok, I think I can do Monday and half of Tuesday. Let me do final checks on the work and coaching schedules to be sure, but I think I can make it.

Dirk

Cassius32
Wed Aug 29th, 2007, 12:58 PM
I'm in, what do i need,:hump:
bike....check
leathers....check
back protector.....missing will purchase before then (where?,what brand is best etc.)
what else?
Oh yeah and what class do i need to take and can I get it in before then?
Thanks

Slo
Wed Aug 29th, 2007, 01:08 PM
Also, just in case you don't know, the bike will need the coolant flushed thoroughly and filled with distilled water/water wetter.
Mirrors removed, head and tail lights taped....

Gear, in addition to what you listed, boots and gauntlet style gloves.

Cassius32
Wed Aug 29th, 2007, 02:02 PM
It'd be nice to take the class on the mon down there. Can you contact them and see if they will be available. Yeah i got gloves and boots and all that. And i'm planning on having a track bike by then as well.
Thanks slo

Slo
Wed Aug 29th, 2007, 02:32 PM
Alright will do.... I will update you later. I have sent Joe from JPL racing an email, he will get with Mark Schellinger and get us confirmation.

LQ3
Thu Aug 30th, 2007, 07:21 PM
I will be there. I just hope the weather is nice.

Κανελλόπουλος
Fri Aug 31st, 2007, 12:25 AM
If I can swing the funds and hitch a trailer spot down I would be interested in taking a class on Monday if it's available. Keep me updated on if it's a possibility. My bike should be ready to ride by then.

Slo
Fri Aug 31st, 2007, 10:42 AM
Anyone have a trailer spot for me? otherwise I can rent a trailer from u-haul for anyone with a truck that can tow a trailer.

konichd
Fri Aug 31st, 2007, 01:20 PM
J, my teammate isn't going to make this, but I'm only going on Monday. I have a spot for ya though! :)

Slo
Fri Aug 31st, 2007, 03:36 PM
There will be a safety class at pueblo on monday oct 8th, but I need to know if you plan on taking the class so that we have enough instructors.

PM me with your full name and contact # and I will forward it on, but please only do so if your sure you will be taking this class....

Slo
Fri Aug 31st, 2007, 04:31 PM
J, my teammate isn't going to make this, but I'm only going on Monday. I have a spot for ya though! :)

Thanks but I need my bike for both days, thanks for the offer again.....

Κανελλόπουλος
Sat Sep 1st, 2007, 12:16 AM
What are we looking at for total funds needed for Monday including the class?

Slo
Sat Sep 1st, 2007, 07:49 PM
$149.00

teamhypoxia
Sat Sep 1st, 2007, 09:09 PM
put me down as a tentative for mon. and the class
but if I can't go, neither can dillinger09!
I'll fire his ass! provided he doesn't quit first that is...

btw, I was the truncated 954 at IMI this evening

Slo
Sat Sep 1st, 2007, 09:19 PM
Alright, I will hold off on letting them know about you two, just let me know when you can confirm the day/class.

Was great meeting you ou there!!!

Jay

GNGSXR
Sun Sep 2nd, 2007, 09:47 AM
ill for sure be there on the 9th.
im still a maybe on the 8th.

Κανελλόπουλος
Mon Sep 3rd, 2007, 10:25 PM
Looks like I'll be there Monday as a spectator/photographer again unless I can come up with and extra $500 for some starter leathers by then. :cry:

jplracing
Mon Sep 3rd, 2007, 10:25 PM
For those of you needing the class, please let me know as soon as possible.

those of you that have taken my orientation class know that I don't like to have too many students per instructor. So, I need to make arrangments with plenty of notice.

Also, last class I had several people No Call No Show, it still turned out well. Please don't say you will be there and not show as all of my instructors live in Denver and normally take a day off work to get this done

Joe

Slo
Mon Sep 3rd, 2007, 10:47 PM
Looks like I'll be there Monday as a spectator/photographer again unless I can come up with and extra $500 for some starter leathers by then. :cry:

Can't find any used leathers? I see them going for about 200 or so.... Craigs list and also the MRA site..... What size you wear, I can keep a look out also. Damn, if I hadn't sold off my old leathers, you could have borrowed them.

For those of you needing the class, please let me know as soon as possible.

those of you that have taken my orientation class know that I don't like to have too many students per instructor. So, I need to make arrangments with plenty of notice.

Also, last class I had several people No Call No Show, it still turned out well. Please don't say you will be there and not show as all of my instructors live in Denver and normally take a day off work to get this done

Joe

Hey Joe, what about taking a deposit from people?

Κανελλόπουλος
Mon Sep 3rd, 2007, 10:57 PM
Can't find any used leathers? I see them going for about 200 or so.... Craigs list and also the MRA site..... What size you wear, I can keep a look out also. Damn, if I hadn't sold off my old leathers, you could have borrowed them.

I haven't seen them on Craigslist but I'm possibly not looking in the right spot. I don't know how the sizing works. I'm 5' 10" 130lbs and wear 30x32 pants.

Slo
Mon Sep 3rd, 2007, 11:32 PM
http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=4722

These ones the guy is asking way too much in my opinion, maybe something like 50 bucks or so haha
http://denver.craigslist.org/mcy/392858269.html

Κανελλόπουλος
Tue Sep 4th, 2007, 08:16 AM
Hmm now I must figure out my size.

counterfit zx10r
Tue Sep 4th, 2007, 02:35 PM
If there's anyone with an open spot on a trailer going down sunday night or monday morning, let me know, will split gas and I will have a huge lock with me for the trailer and bikes.

Repsol a095
Tue Sep 4th, 2007, 03:05 PM
Jay,

I am in for sure, but is the Monday just for the safety class or is it an open track day?

Slo
Tue Sep 4th, 2007, 03:10 PM
Jay,

I am in for sure, but is the Monday just for the safety class or is it an open track day?

Open track day :) for bikes only. Are you in just for monday or tuesday also..... Class I believe is monday only.

Cassius32
Wed Sep 5th, 2007, 01:43 PM
Ok so I am in for sure for the class and track mon. Still working on staying for tuesday .

May need a ride mon if anyone has a trailer spot?

Thanks slo for all the info:)

Slo
Wed Sep 5th, 2007, 02:14 PM
Ok so I am in for sure for the class and track mon. Still working on staying for tuesday .

May need a ride mon if anyone has a trailer spot?

Thanks slo for all the info:)

If only for Monday, try hitting up KonichD, he is going for that one day only, if you end up going Tuesday also, then that option is gone, will have to find another way.

What about renting a uhaul for that big armada you got?

konichd
Wed Sep 5th, 2007, 02:14 PM
I will rip out the passenger seat in the Trailblazer so you can sit in the back seat and stretch your legs. :)

Cassius32
Wed Sep 5th, 2007, 03:01 PM
Sweet thanks,
Hey slo what time does the class start?

Slo
Wed Sep 5th, 2007, 03:03 PM
Last time was 10am.... but I have seen it start as early as 8am, I am sure Joe or Mark will chime in within the next couple of weeks.

Repsol a095
Wed Sep 5th, 2007, 08:01 PM
Jay,
I am only in for Monday. However, I have already taken the MRA course, so is the class going to be out on the track at the same time? Do you know if they are going to run sessions? Or can you run it all day long?

Bassil Duwaik
Wed Sep 5th, 2007, 10:32 PM
It is with a heavy heart that I'm almost 100% sure that I won't be in CO on that day. Was hoping to synchronize some work out there with that track day but to no avail. Although I did manage to find some friends that are heading out to the Reno track on the 8th so looks as though I'll take that one. Send some pics of your track day and I'll do the same. Have fun!!!!

Slo
Wed Sep 5th, 2007, 10:42 PM
Jay,
I am only in for Monday. However, I have already taken the MRA course, so is the class going to be out on the track at the same time? Do you know if they are going to run sessions? Or can you run it all day long?

The class will be out at the same time, they just run one session all day.

Bassil, have fun and stay safe out there!!!!

albinohickey
Thu Sep 6th, 2007, 11:42 AM
I am only in for Monday.

Excellent, another 98-01 R1 in the mix. Hopefully I wont have to borrow your charger again. :oops:

RavenR6
Thu Sep 6th, 2007, 01:31 PM
Finally got the OK for the days off so I will be there

Super-zHero
Thu Sep 6th, 2007, 05:01 PM
Does anybody know the latest date that we have to confirm for one of these days?

Also i have a trailer if someone wants to borrow it. Its kinda a jiggy 4x8 but it'll hual 2 bikes if you need it to. 2" ball is required though.

thanks
Scott

Slo
Thu Sep 6th, 2007, 05:15 PM
Does anybody know the latest date that we have to confirm for one of these days?

Also i have a trailer if someone wants to borrow it. Its kinda a jiggy 4x8 but it'll hual 2 bikes if you need it to. 2" ball is required though.

thanks
Scott

You can just show up.....but if you need to take the safety class on Monday, you need to let me know asap since the instructors keep small groups per instructor so they need to know how many of them they will need in advance.

Repsol a095
Thu Sep 6th, 2007, 05:31 PM
Albino,
I look forward to seeing you.
Patrick

Slo
Thu Sep 6th, 2007, 05:37 PM
Albino,
I look forward to seeing you.
Patrick

Damn, no love for the other 20 of us haha......:drink:

steezy303
Thu Sep 6th, 2007, 06:26 PM
Does anyone have a little 50 or a pocket rocket bike that I can ride from corner to corner? Walking the whole track with all the photo stuff gets tiring lol :)

Repsol a095
Thu Sep 6th, 2007, 07:59 PM
Come on Jay, you know I love you, but I thought I would save the hugs and kisses for the track.

Aracheon
Thu Sep 6th, 2007, 10:22 PM
Does anyone have a little 50 or a pocket rocket bike that I can ride from corner to corner? Walking the whole track with all the photo stuff gets tiring lol :)

Depending on the truck I bring down, I may have a small 250cc ATV for you to ride. I'll keep you posted.

steezy303
Sat Sep 8th, 2007, 11:05 PM
Dope. That would be awesome (^_^)

Vehicle 1
Mon Sep 10th, 2007, 02:26 PM
Vehicle1 - 9th (needs ride in trailer will split costs and labor)

Got a trailer! A little guy, but got one…. Therefore Jay can go ahead and edit the first post… since I am cool now, you know.:)

See ya all there the 9th; maybe at IMI before then.

D.

GNGSXR
Mon Sep 10th, 2007, 03:33 PM

I may bring down my 05' predator 500cc. if i do you are more than welcome to use it in return for some shots of me:). it will do 80 mph so you can get from corner to corner pretty quick :spit:

Slo
Mon Sep 10th, 2007, 06:02 PM
Damn, one more month to go.....seems so far away. :(

matt2778
Mon Sep 10th, 2007, 07:25 PM
is there anyone going on the 8th with an extra trailer spot. im new and don't have a trailer

Slo
Mon Sep 10th, 2007, 07:30 PM
just for the 8th?

PsychoMike
Mon Sep 10th, 2007, 07:34 PM
anyone got a spare bike lol

Aracheon
Mon Sep 10th, 2007, 07:34 PM
I got a Huffy. :D

matt2778
Tue Sep 11th, 2007, 07:10 PM
just for the 8th?

yeah, just the 8th. have to work on the 9th

Slo
Wed Sep 12th, 2007, 07:16 AM
No problem man, updated the first post.

Terra
Wed Sep 12th, 2007, 12:37 PM
Put me down for both days (weather permitting and no problems with race bike)...

1) I have 3 available slots in my trailer, if interested PM me for logistics...
2) Is VanMar going to be there for tire support?
3) Is Faster going to be there for race fuel and borked bike support?
4) I have a bunch of Michelin (and a set of Bridgestone) DOT race takeoffs for anyone interested (120 and 180's)... They are going for $50 per front/rear set... PM me if interested...

--
Terra

Slo
Wed Sep 12th, 2007, 01:41 PM
No one will be there to support us for the day.

GNGSXR
Thu Sep 13th, 2007, 07:22 PM
these are just normal bike only track days right?

Slo
Thu Sep 13th, 2007, 07:24 PM
Yes

Mark E Mark
Thu Sep 13th, 2007, 10:21 PM
Hi
Vanmar Racing is planning on being there, I think for both days.

We are going to be in New Mexico at Sandia Motorsports Park Saturday and Sunday, for their final race of 2007.
We will pack up Sunday night and drive to Pueblo.
I (Mark S) will be teaching the Safety class Monday morning with another instructor or two. I will offer tire support before and after the class.
The class will start about 10:00am Monday morning.
See ya"ll there.

Mark Schellinger
Vanmar Racing
www.myspace.com/michelinmafia (http://www.myspace.com/michelinmafia)

Aracheon
Fri Sep 14th, 2007, 06:10 AM
If anyone gets a chance to take their class with Mark... DO IT. :D

pauliep
Fri Sep 14th, 2007, 06:50 AM
I put in leave for those days, so right now it looks like I will be going. I will PM you Jay when I can confirm me attending the safety class. Also pending is Konich giving me shot gun in the TB and a spot on the trailer. If there's enough room Steezy, I'll bring my pit bike that you can use. (only if you take pics that make me look faster)

Slo
Fri Sep 14th, 2007, 07:50 AM
Konichd is only going for one day I believe and also might be giving cassius a ride and trailer spot already.

pauliep
Fri Sep 14th, 2007, 07:57 AM
Konichd is only going for one day I believe and also might be giving cassius a ride and trailer spot already.

I guess you heard right because I just got a pm with the dissappointing news. So now I'm not only Slo, but I'm SOL

konichd
Fri Sep 14th, 2007, 09:12 AM
Plus Cass doesn't ride a Suzuki :)

pauliep
Fri Sep 14th, 2007, 09:50 AM
where's the family hookup!

konichd
Fri Sep 14th, 2007, 09:55 AM
Get a real bike (Kawi) and I'll give you the family hookup :)

pauliep
Fri Sep 14th, 2007, 08:07 PM
we'l see who has the real bike. but I need a ride, I will throw on gas!!!

Ene
Sun Sep 16th, 2007, 05:14 AM
Hello to everyone !

I've been following this post and it appears to have a lot of interest. Needless to say, we will be running sessions for safety sake.

I hope to keep it to (1) slower (2) faster. Each will have 30 minutes per hour on the track.

I'll keep an eye here and ask Joe and Mark if we need any other safety precautions.

Thanks so much for the support,

Ene

Ene
Mon Sep 17th, 2007, 07:33 AM
O.K. dear dear loves,

I've been fielding a lot of questions:

1. Yes, I will have the showers open for everyone.
2. Yes, If Joe and Mark want a classroom setting the room above the Café will be open.
3. Yes, you can come in the afternoon/night of the 7th to set up your trailers, tents, etc.
4. Yes, I will check with my hotel/motel "contacts" and see if I can get a great rate for you wanting to stay in a motel.
5. ????, I don't know about opening the Café for food and drinks. If it appears we could do enough business to open then by all means I will.
6. Yes, I will get an ambulance for the day IF, we can get enough riders for it.
7. Yes, I will make sure there is enough staff to help out with down bikes or what you need.
8. Yes, I will pray to the weather Gods for a PERFECT day. Hopefully have built up some brownie points to get r done.
9. YES, YOU ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY HAVE TO HAVE TAKEN THE SAFETY CLASS OR HAVE OTHER STRUCTURED SAFETY COURSE CREDENTIALS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
10. Will keep updating as we go along.

Ene

konichd
Mon Sep 17th, 2007, 07:42 AM
Unfortunately the 636 was lowsided this weekend and I won't be able to make it. Cass I will PM you if you want my trailer/canopy etc.

:(

Slo
Mon Sep 17th, 2007, 08:00 AM
Ene,
you are too nice to us!!!! Thanks so much.

pauliep
Mon Sep 17th, 2007, 08:15 AM
David, are you still going to mention to cass?

konichd
Mon Sep 17th, 2007, 08:27 AM
Yes I will mention that you are all taken care of and don't need a ride :)

pauliep
Mon Sep 17th, 2007, 08:29 AM
lol

Cassius32
Mon Sep 17th, 2007, 10:47 AM
Unfortunately the 636 was lowsided this weekend and I won't be able to make it. Cass I will PM you if you want my trailer/canopy etc.

:(

What:shocked: That sucks man.

I will borrow the trailer/canopy etc if thats cool with you.
Let me know man.
Sorry about the bike.:(

konichd
Mon Sep 17th, 2007, 11:49 AM
Cass PM me a number to get a hold of you and we can work all the details out :)

suzinpink
Mon Sep 17th, 2007, 12:21 PM
We were going to try and come down for at least a day, but I then realized my kids will be back in school (they are off track this month) and I have them both those days.... so you all have a blast!

LQ3
Mon Sep 17th, 2007, 12:51 PM
I broke my shifter saturday since I took a little fall. Thats what I get following a M tard to close and he braked mid turn I guess he was off where he wanted to be. I don't understand why he braked. I know they take different lines. So I need to get that and new tires put on hopefully by next weekend. Then it will fun time again.

Cassius32
Wed Sep 19th, 2007, 12:38 PM
Did we find out what time the class starts?
Just curious.
Thanks

12pointracing
Wed Sep 26th, 2007, 08:14 PM
I will be down on Monday to run laps in the afternoon and support Pirelli/Metzler riders throughout the day:

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=224802

See everyone there!

Ghost
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 11:47 AM
I'll probably go to this, (assuming Jenny's going as I'd need her truck) and I get some new rubber.
Mine are getting tired. (ha! tired!) :roll:

Jenny
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 12:04 PM
Jenny's going. Joe, if you need help with instruction, please let me know.

jplracing
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 12:48 PM
Jenny's going. Joe, if you need help with instruction, please let me know.

I am not teaching cause I am racing in New Mexico that weekend. Mark Schellinger and crew are going to be running the class

hcr25
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 01:24 PM
jenny, i need some help. what can you teach me :)

rforsythe
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 01:52 PM

Aerobics, according to Joe's sig.

Slo
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 02:08 PM
Well, I am out of this one, some things came up in November for me which is almost putting me on the noodle diet until then ;).

You guys/gals have fun and be safe out there!!!!

Jenny
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 02:47 PM
Aerobics, according to Joe's sig.

bahahahah this is very true!

I can also teach you how to whine your way back into the sportsman class after losing your "game" from crashing and taking 5 months off. :lol:

Aracheon
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 03:42 PM
Well, I am out of this one, some things came up in November for me which is almost putting me on the noodle diet until then ;).

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Sortarican
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 03:50 PM
.... Thats what I get following a M tard to close and he braked mid turn I guess he was off where he wanted to be. I don't understand why he braked. .....

Anyone?....Anyone?.....Bueller?.....Bueller?
(F-ing Tards:scream1:)

:pointlaugh: It's funny cause he's saying what we're all thinking.
(Jenny's too tough and I'm to slow to make racey comments....she scares me.)

hcr25
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 04:19 PM
Im not scerrrrrd, i have big dogs!

*KEN*
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 09:08 PM
Jay, put me down for Monday only.

Κανελλόπουλος
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 09:14 PM

Bummer Jay! I hope everythings ok.

JustSomeDude
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 10:21 PM
Hey Jay - just wanted to give you the heads up - no can do this trip... savin' my dollars for an "08 Daytona 675. I'll hit that pappy come spring!

JustSomeDude
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 10:23 PM
Did you not see his sock chainguard?
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/4264/thasockjl1.jpg

Hey - I just saw this post. Ok... I'll admit ... that's some funny shit. But at least she stayed put!!! :hump:

steezy303
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 10:47 PM
Damn Jay, that sucks.

counterfit zx10r
Fri Sep 28th, 2007, 11:57 AM
I'm starting to wonder if i'm just not supost to get my bike on a track or something, every track day I sign up for, something happens to my bike or comes up twards the last minute. Still trying to find a way to make this work but it's not looking too good at the moment.

suzinpink
Fri Sep 28th, 2007, 12:08 PM
So.... Jay you are not going>>> Don't need the stuff then????

Slo
Fri Sep 28th, 2007, 01:03 PM
No but thank you very much T for offering!!!

hcr25
Fri Sep 28th, 2007, 01:25 PM
If Jay cant go i say we cancell the whole thing!

j/k .... sorry you cant make it
mike

Slo
Fri Sep 28th, 2007, 01:39 PM
Yeah, definitely much needed seat time that I will miss!!!!

dallas
Fri Sep 28th, 2007, 09:28 PM
I will be there on the 8th and I need to take the class.

steezy303
Sat Sep 29th, 2007, 04:03 AM
im still planning on being there for 1 day

GNGSXR
Sat Sep 29th, 2007, 07:30 AM
im still planning on being there for 1 day

I will be there Oct 9th. which day will you be there? will any photographers be there on the 9th?

Jenny
Sat Sep 29th, 2007, 09:11 AM
Big dogs don't scare me!

steezy303
Sat Sep 29th, 2007, 01:01 PM
I will be there Oct 9th. which day will you be there? will any photographers be there on the 9th?
Its looking more like me and my other photog that im bringing will be there on the 9th. Not sure if we can make it for the 8th

counterfit zx10r
Sat Sep 29th, 2007, 01:28 PM
Scratch me off, don't have enough funds to cover it this time... maybe i can make it later this month or something

UglyDogRacing
Sat Sep 29th, 2007, 10:32 PM
Since there have been a number of people who originally signed up and can no longer attend, I need a count of how many going on Monday, Oct 8th, will be taking the safety class. Thanks.

Cassius32
Sun Sep 30th, 2007, 12:34 PM
I will be there the 8th for the class.

dallas
Sun Sep 30th, 2007, 12:48 PM
I will be there the 8th for the class.

+1

Monday for the class also.

636chick
Sun Sep 30th, 2007, 03:21 PM
Me and Matt2778 will also be in the class Oct.8

****WHAT TIME DOES IT START PLEASE I HAVE HEARD 8 AND 10????*****

Aracheon
Sun Sep 30th, 2007, 05:55 PM
The class starts at 10.

fe911
Mon Oct 1st, 2007, 09:42 AM
The Bikes finally out of the shop. And I need to get my trailer back from a friend in Castle Rock(long drive from up here). Trying my best to get down there for Monday and/or Tuesday!!!!

636chick
Mon Oct 1st, 2007, 09:44 AM
The class starts at 10.

Thank You :)

FastFrenchy
Mon Oct 1st, 2007, 04:31 PM
Hi,

I am new to the sportbike club and I will be coming down with Terra for both days at Pueblo. I need to know how much the safety class will cost as I need to signe up. Also, do you accept american express?

Thanks,

Frenchy

64BonnieLass
Mon Oct 1st, 2007, 04:34 PM
Me and Matt2778 will also be in the class Oct.8*

Whoo Hoo Krissy. :yay:

Maybe you and I can run together in the newb portion of Bob's track day. Yeesss!!!!

636chick
Mon Oct 1st, 2007, 07:30 PM
Whoo Hoo Krissy. :yay:

Maybe you and I can run together in the newb portion of Bob's track day. Yeesss!!!!

You know it that's the reason I am taking the class... I was thinking about it but that sealed the deal for me BOB DAY!!!!

I'm glad I will have you out their with me :)

You can help me I will be hunting Sortarican's.

64BonnieLass
Mon Oct 1st, 2007, 07:39 PM
You know it that's the reason I am taking the class... I was thinking about it but that sealed the deal for me BOB DAY!!!!

I'm glad I will have you out their with me :)

I'll be T, you can be A, and he'll never pass us once. ha ha. He'll chase that shit allllll day long. :lol:

UglyDogRacing
Mon Oct 1st, 2007, 07:54 PM
Hi,

I am new to the sportbike club and I will be coming down with Terra for both days at Pueblo. I need to know how much the safety class will cost as I need to signe up. Also, do you accept american express?

Thanks,

Frenchy

Hi Frenchy,
Send Tammy an email at vanmarracing@mindspring.com if you would like to attend the track safety class on Monday Oct 8th. The cost is $150 which includes your track fee. You can also ask her what payment methods she will accept.

UglyDogRacing
Mon Oct 1st, 2007, 07:57 PM
****WHAT TIME DOES IT START PLEASE I HAVE HEARD 8 AND 10????*****

The class will start at 10 but we ask that your try to get there around 9am so that you have plenty of time to unload and get your bike and gear ready.

UglyDogRacing
Mon Oct 1st, 2007, 08:02 PM
If I can swing the funds and hitch a trailer spot down I would be interested in taking a class on Monday if it's available. Keep me updated on if it's a possibility. My bike should be ready to ride by then.

Tim- let me know if you decide you are definately going to attend the class on Monday.

FastFrenchy
Tue Oct 2nd, 2007, 09:23 AM
Hi Frenchy,
Send Tammy an email at vanmarracing@mindspring.com if you would like to attend the track safety class on Monday Oct 8th. The cost is $150 which includes your track fee. You can also ask her what payment methods she will accept.

Thanks for the info!:applause:

Ghost
Tue Oct 2nd, 2007, 11:25 AM
Big dogs don't scare me!

No, but their poop can be anoying. ;)

Sortarican
Tue Oct 2nd, 2007, 11:31 AM
Hope I can make at least one day of this.

It's not Sortarican Season....It's Duck Season!

I'll be T, you can be A, and he'll never pass us once. ha ha. He'll chase that shit allllll day long. :lol:

Finally, a rolling road block everyone can enjoy.

COSMille
Tue Oct 2nd, 2007, 08:13 PM
I'm in for the 8th, have to work on 9th.

mayhem
Wed Oct 3rd, 2007, 09:02 AM
i will be there for the class on monday the 8th, i found someone to lend me a set of leathers.....talked to tammy and on the list...........

thx.............

Vehicle 1
Wed Oct 3rd, 2007, 04:43 PM
Fack! So now I have an exam on Tuesday (9th) and my professor is being an a$$ about rescheduling it for me....:cussing:
... So I am going to ditch my Monday classes and show up for the Monday track day instead…hmm…. track day…class…track day…..:slap:priorities.

D.

steezy303
Thu Oct 4th, 2007, 12:29 AM
well me and one other photog can make it both days. Where is everybody staying?

Aracheon
Thu Oct 4th, 2007, 05:59 AM
I'm going to make my reservation today, Joe. I'll let you know.

FastFrenchy
Thu Oct 4th, 2007, 02:52 PM
:applause:Thanks to TNT Racing!!!

for helping me get my R1 track ready!!! Thanks to Pilot and Terra!!! Pilot and I just finished flushing my coolant out of the bike and replaced it with distilled water and water wetter. Took my mirrors off and taped the lights...
I am excited to go have fun on the track!:bananna:

Thanks TNT!!!

Frenchy

Aracheon
Thu Oct 4th, 2007, 02:55 PM
Hotel reservations @ La Quinta... check.
Truck acquisition... check.
New(ish) tires... check.
Track prep... Sunday... check.

w00t!

Anyone else heading down on Sunday night?

Vehicle 1
Thu Oct 4th, 2007, 03:02 PM
Anyone else heading down on Sunday night?

I was thinking about it, so I don't have to wake up too early on Monday...

12pointracing
Thu Oct 4th, 2007, 03:10 PM
I was thinking about it, so I don't have to wake up too early on Monday...

I'll be down there Sunday evening, and I think Vanmar said they were going to roll in if they come back from the SMRI event that night.

Vehicle 1
Thu Oct 4th, 2007, 03:21 PM
Does anyone recommend a decent Hotel that is reasonably priced? Trying to keep expenses as low as possible…

hcr25
Thu Oct 4th, 2007, 03:49 PM
im not sure what time we will be rolling in from Sandia but it will be late sunday night.
mike

Aracheon
Thu Oct 4th, 2007, 04:10 PM
Does anyone recommend a decent Hotel that is reasonably priced? Trying to keep expenses as low as possible…

La Quinta is ~$70/night.

bandido
Thu Oct 4th, 2007, 05:42 PM
I have to cancel the 8th (stupid work).. I will be there for the 9th,
And I will be staying at the Wingate Monday night.

Jorge

Ene
Fri Oct 5th, 2007, 04:21 AM
As of now we only have 20 bikes attending (per the information I have been given.) IF this info is wrong I really need to know ASAP so I can change up the support teams.

Thanks,
Ene

Aracheon
Fri Oct 5th, 2007, 07:12 AM
I've already taken the safety class, but I will be there for both days to ride. :)

UglyDogRacing
Fri Oct 5th, 2007, 07:46 AM
As of now we only have 20 bikes attending (per the information I have been given.) IF this info is wrong I really need to know ASAP so I can change up the support teams.

Thanks,
Ene

There are 7 additonal riders that are not on the CSC forum that are planning on attending on Monday, 5 of those will be taking the class.

FastFrenchy
Fri Oct 5th, 2007, 01:53 PM
-Motorcycle track ready....check
-race suit....check
-gauntlet gloves....check
-spine protection....check
-Helmet...check
-signed up on safety class...check

Guys, Monday can't come fast enough!!!!:crazy:

Frenchy

albinohickey
Fri Oct 5th, 2007, 02:49 PM
Sorry to say all, but I can't make it the 8th or 9th. I've been out of town and I'm busy as all get out at work. I'm aiming for the 12th though if anyone will be there.

Also I don't need the class, did not sign up, so no problems there.

Slo
Fri Oct 5th, 2007, 03:27 PM
Frenchy, don't forget the boots, I almost forgot mine last time, ran back inside to grab my coffee and accidently (luckily) tripped over my boots!!!!

Have fun out there.

FastFrenchy
Fri Oct 5th, 2007, 04:05 PM
Frenchy, don't forget the boots, I almost forgot mine last time, ran back inside to grab my coffee and accidently (luckily) tripped over my boots!!!!

Have fun out there.

Boots....check!!!:eyebrows:

Thanks!

denverbusa
Fri Oct 5th, 2007, 09:29 PM
Well this sucks, I had everything lined up to take the day off on Tuesday then my boss (for 5 more days) says the owner and the COO are coming to town and I have to be at the office. So I guess I am out :(

I guess I will have to wait until Bobs' Day and try to have a try a better track bike by then :)

Next time guys I'm out.

Vehicle 1
Fri Oct 5th, 2007, 09:35 PM
Next time guys I'm out.
Sorry to hear that man.... will see you there next time

Repsol a095
Sat Oct 6th, 2007, 08:37 AM
Diego,

I am gald you are going to make it; I'll see you down there.
Patrick

Vehicle 1
Sat Oct 6th, 2007, 09:31 AM
Diego,

I am gald you are going to make it; I'll see you down there.
Patrick
I can't wait... :bananna:

see you there man.

mayhem
Sat Oct 6th, 2007, 09:44 AM
I will be down on Monday to run laps in the afternoon and support Pirelli/Metzler riders throughout the day:

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?p=224802

See everyone there!

damn tire racist, battlax is where it's at................:alien:

12pointracing
Sat Oct 6th, 2007, 09:51 AM
I run what wins me races. :cool:

Both Vanmar and myself with have tire machines there however, so if you need anything swapped out just stop by. :)

Ghost
Sat Oct 6th, 2007, 09:55 AM

Thanks,
Ene

Ene, you have a list of those 20 so we know if we're on it or not? ;)

Aracheon
Sat Oct 6th, 2007, 07:55 PM
Ene, you have a list of those 20 so we know if we're on it or not? ;)

Hey! You gonna be there? :D

Κανελλόπουλος
Sun Oct 7th, 2007, 01:11 PM
I'm just posting up to see if anyone going down on Monday has an extra back protector. The person fell through that was going to lend me theirs. Please shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Aracheon
Sun Oct 7th, 2007, 09:08 PM
Late night post - is anyone else staying the night tonight?

Joe (Steezy303) and myself are here - would be nice to catch up with a few people for breakfast before heading to the track. :)