PDA

View Full Version : MotoHaus Happenings

mtnairlover
Tue Aug 28th, 2007, 12:56 PM
For up-to-date info on the going's on at MotoHaus, click the link to the forum (http://forums.motohauscoffee.com/index.php) and check out the "Upcoming Events". Some extremely fun events include the Jiggamahootie, coming up at the end of September and the Springamajig (hmmm...wonder when that is?). Lots of other events continue throughout the year and oh, yeah, btw...lots of motoheads gather at the Haus to share bike tales.

See ya at the Haus.:)

mtnairlover
Sat Sep 15th, 2007, 07:13 AM
2nd Annual Jiggamahootie

What's so great about a Jiggamahootie? Hmmm...well, let me tell you why I liked it last year. I got to hang with all my pals, we ate some awesome brats, watched people having fun taking part in contests...oh, and the bikes? Yeah, there were scads of bikes...over 80 I believe.

This year is just gonna top last year's festivities with a whole bunch more fun to be had. Here's a hint of what's planned...

Bands
Free BBQ and soda
Slow roll/standing stop contest
Gibson Guitar give-away
Prizes handed out to winners of the MotoHunt
...and much, much more...

When:
Saturday, Sept 29 from 5-10 p.m.
Where:
MotoHaus Coffee Co. in Ft. Collins
6712 S. College #2
Fort Collins, CO 80525
(970) 225-MOTO
http://www.motohauscoffee.com/

Just one more chance to gather up, enjoy the day, enjoy the company, eat, gawk at bikes, join in on the festivities, listen to some awesome tunes...:D

mtnairlover
Mon Sep 24th, 2007, 02:17 PM
^Bumpity, bump, bump:D

MrsMotoMax
Mon Sep 24th, 2007, 03:11 PM
You are so good...:up:

daemon
Mon Sep 24th, 2007, 04:34 PM
you know i'll be there.

rain or shine

koloSboarder
Tue Sep 25th, 2007, 09:58 PM
I may come to this one with the wife.. since she hasnt gotten to ride in a group and well it is her bike, lol

budwsr
Wed Sep 26th, 2007, 05:11 PM
I should be there might even bring some folks as well.
Ice is going in nicely

Keepitgreen
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 08:45 AM
If there is gonna be a seperate Kawi section that is roped off, I might be able to talk some peeps into going.

mtnairlover
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 09:02 AM
Aw c'mon, Joby. What's with the clique'ish talk now...booo. If it's two wheels, then all is good in my world, is my response.:-D

Oh, but please do come on up. There's always room for Kawi-lovers.;-p Last year's Jiggamahootie was just plain fun and with the bands set to play this year, I'm thinking it'll definitely top last year's festivities.

Keepitgreen
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 09:22 AM
I couldn't resist.. Sorry.. If I am in town I will come up there.
Promise..

Knuckle Dragger
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 09:41 AM
If there is gonna be a seperate Kawi section that is roped off, I might be able to talk some peeps into going. Yea if there is such a section I will be there as well then.

CanAm
Wed Oct 17th, 2007, 09:15 PM
Well this seems as good a place as any to point out that MotoHaus is having their Fall Swap Meet this Sunday from 9 to 5. It was supposed to have been held last Sunday but was rained out. Hope the weather this Sunday turns out better than the forcast indicates right now.

CanAm
Thu Oct 25th, 2007, 09:44 PM
Third times a charm? The swap meet has been re-re-scheduled to THIS Sunday and the weather is looking pretty good.

daemon
Fri Oct 26th, 2007, 04:53 AM
yeah!!!
and a few of us a re planning a ride from there on sunday morn.

mtnairlover
Sun Dec 23rd, 2007, 11:00 AM
Welp, this sticky hasn't seen much action in a while.

When I was up at the Haus on Thursday, Max mentioned he'll be open til noon on Monday and closed all day Christmas Day. Since I'll be childless for a coupla days, I figured I'd do some wondering around and maybe drop on by the Haus Monday mornin' for a brew and some convo.

I may not have much shoppin' to do, but watching everyone else in their flurry of activity before Christmas day is kinda fun.;-)

Maybe I'll see one or two of ya at the Haus...maybe not. But, have an enjoyable Christmas and I'll see y'all at the next bike night.

mtnairlover
Sun Feb 24th, 2008, 05:49 PM
Since the weather is starting to do it's Spring warm-up, I thought I'd post a reminder here for you Northies. Lots of peeps meet up at MotoHaus on Sundays to go riding. So, if you're wondering where to go and with whom, don't forget to check out the Haus this Spring and Summer for group rides.

mtnairlover
Wed Apr 16th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Check out the Swap Meet at MotoHaus on Sunday. Do a ride and come on down, or come on down and then do a ride. Weather is gonna be great!

http://motohauscoffee.com/index.php?option=com_jcalpro&Itemid=29&extmode=view&extid=9

srod287
Wed Apr 30th, 2008, 10:32 PM
I gotta make down there some Thrusday.

fullthrottle
Mon Oct 27th, 2008, 09:43 PM
HEY NORTHERN COLORADO...

MOTOHAUS is turning into FULL THROTTLE COFFEE HOUSE on Saturday, Nov. 1st, 2008! This is so exciting for my wife and I (Josh and Amy). We have been in support of Max since its conception and love the idea (I have been riding bikes 4 years). We are doing a Grand Opening starting at 9 am (NOV. 1st).

COME OUT AND SAY HI! It's supposed to be over 70 degrees! Awesome day to ride! We really want to get the bike night back up and going! It is gonna happen soon!! Stop in and get some BBQ Pork Sandwiches, listen to some music, and maybe wash your bike?! SEE YA THEN!

JOSH