PDA

View Full Version : The REAL plot behind Nick Hogan's wreck

Aracheon
Tue Aug 28th, 2007, 01:42 PM
I couldn't help but laugh.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b338/lukepowa/nick5mg5.jpg

Aracheon
Tue Aug 28th, 2007, 01:43 PM
Let me clarify that I am laughing at the Photoshop. Not at the wreck. Nor at Nick Hogan.

Suki
Tue Aug 28th, 2007, 01:47 PM
well he's proven to be a jackass and while i've never heard of his name before i did hear about this wreck and that it's not his first time wrecking a vehicle in the same manner. that shit bag should have his license taken away and daddy should put him in a fucking choke hold for being so damn reckless.

but yes, that picture is hilarious :lol:

Devaclis
Tue Aug 28th, 2007, 01:57 PM
That is a chop from clubsi.com right? Saw that yesterday and laughed until urine shot our my nose!!

Yellow Bullet
Tue Aug 28th, 2007, 01:59 PM
Wow that got around pretty quickly, Someone did that chop on my Newtiburon forum yesterday. I sent it to a couple friends....:siesta:

Aracheon
Wed Aug 29th, 2007, 01:27 AM
That is a chop from clubsi.com right? Saw that yesterday and laughed until urine shot our my nose!!

Dana, if you don't have a picture of that, I demand that someone photoshop it immediately. :D

AshliRider44
Wed Aug 29th, 2007, 08:43 AM
I'll laugh as soon as I know his friend that was in the car is going to live.

Yellow Bullet
Wed Aug 29th, 2007, 08:44 AM
I think his friend will come out of it. Or that is one hell of a law suit on the Hogan himslef.

konichd
Wed Aug 29th, 2007, 08:53 AM
According to the Radio this morning his "friend" is back from serving a tour in Iraq. Reports say he's in pretty bad shape, his grandmother was quoted saying "its not good." :(

Nick Hogan just proving celebrities are a bunch of idiots. I hope next time he street races he does us a favor and kills himself....I won't shed a tear.

derekm
Sun Sep 2nd, 2007, 11:47 AM
fricken' Hulkster!!!!