PDA

View Full Version : New Bike shop in the Springs 4-Play Motorsports

Horn_E_NINJA
Tue Jul 6th, 2004, 09:15 AM
I was getting my chain saw sharpened last week and ran across a new bike shop. It's on the North end of Nevada right by I-25 in the springs. It's called 4-play motorsports and the owners name is Brent. He's a cool dude. He has a service department with a reputable service guy and a Dyno machine. Great service all around! If you have a bike for sale he does consignment and it's high visibility so hook him up. He does dirt and street as well as some kickass pocket bikes. He came out to our 4th BBQ and brought three PB's out and my knee and I can tell you those little bikes can take a beating. So help support the only bike shop on the north end and tell him Mike said hi ;) :)

aLiEn
Tue Jul 6th, 2004, 11:29 PM
I saw their tent set up at the tejon biker rally. I check 'em out :up:

Horn_E_NINJA
Fri Jul 9th, 2004, 01:33 PM
Just so you all know they consign bikes. There are some nice bikes up there now.

Brizz
Sat Jul 10th, 2004, 09:23 AM
So we now have a place in the springs that has a dyno? Thats cool I wonder if he would be interested in being a club sponser?

Horn_E_NINJA
Wed Jul 14th, 2004, 10:20 AM
I'll ask next time I talk to him.

Desmo
Wed Jul 14th, 2004, 07:40 PM
yeap i have been looking for a Dyno..
can you find out, what his prices are and what service he can do.. can he reprogram or map chips? ect..
Thanks

Horn_E_NINJA
Fri Aug 20th, 2004, 09:52 AM
I picked up some Protech rearsets and a new set of rubbers
(Bridgestone) a few days back. Brent gave me a great deal! They have some kick ass dirt bikes up there right now too. My bud also got his 04 R1 dyno'd up there and Ben pulled an extra 6-7 hp out of it. 4-Play is getting a pretty good stock of gear now days as well. Brent will also try to price match so give em a chance. Great shop!! :D

gambit688
Thu Feb 24th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Been a while sinc I lurked around here but Brent is a super nice guy (I used to work with his wife). He is an experienced mechanic and he used to race quite a bit from what I hear. Glad to hear that he got his shop open.

descalera99
Sun May 8th, 2005, 10:12 AM
After buying some stuff from 4play I cant believe how much rocky an apex ripps you off on simple parts there even alot cheaper on tire changes.