PDA

View Full Version : WOW...Colorado Powersports Boulder

Gramps
Wed Sep 5th, 2007, 05:09 PM
I just wanted to pass along a big thumbs up to Colorado Powersports of Boulder. I purchased my 07 ZX6R from them a few weeks ago and had an absolutely great experience.

If anyone is in the market give them a shot at your buisness.

They have every manufacturer under one roof, so you can look around at everything pretty easily.

I personally dealt with Caleb and Greg and would recommend them to anyone.:)

BoulderNinja
Wed Sep 5th, 2007, 06:59 PM
I saw your moped over there a few weeks ago. I offered the guy 1500.

I told the salesman the owner of that bike would want me to have it for a good price.

Glad to hear you joined the Kawi family. Welcome.

Keepitgreen
Wed Sep 5th, 2007, 08:52 PM
I hope the new zx is green!

Gramps
Thu Sep 6th, 2007, 06:37 PM
nope not green

silver/red wheels

a little less brite than the green:)

Gramps
Thu Jan 3rd, 2008, 10:20 AM
Just an update on service after the sale..........

Evidently Kawasaki forgot to tell everyone that bought a 07 ZX-6R they had a problem with leaking valve cover gaskets. I'm not going to go into detail, just a normal first year manufacturing issue. The upside is I got to try out CO Powersports' service dept.

I will give them an A on this as well. They continue to go over and above the required service level.

Again I would recommend them to anyone lookng for a new scoot.

:)

dirkterrell
Thu Jan 3rd, 2008, 10:29 AM
I will give them an A on this as well. They continue to go over and above the required service level.

Ace is the man! He'll take good care of you. Aaron seems pretty cool too but I haven't interacted with him too much.

Dirk

BoulderNinja
Thu Jan 3rd, 2008, 10:48 AM
Wow, you guys must have connections! A while back, I brought them a rim and a tire and asked them to mount it. 60 dollars later, they had installed it backwards. :dunno:

~Barn~
Thu Jan 3rd, 2008, 10:48 AM
:spit:

Congrats on the new rig and the good experiences, Tom.