PDA

View Full Version : Laguna Seca 2003

Pork Chop
Mon Mar 3rd, 2003, 11:05 PM
Ok heres the deal, me and some people from the springs are goin to Laguna this year for a week or there abouts. We have a house reserved that has a garage, pool, and hot tub, that is pretty close to the track.We have had some folks back out, most due to the lingering war and the fact that they are now being shipped out. We could use at least 4 more people and the price would run $330 a person, if we get more, we will naturally adjust the price.
To add if anyone needs to get there back out, we will use a large inclosed if we have enough people that need hauled.If anyone is intersted let me know by E-mail and I will get back to you on it. Need to get everyone who is going confirmed, and most likely ask for a $50 deposit that is not refundable so we can figure out what type trailer we will take and when we need to collect bikes and such to start loading up.

E-mail is milleryan@adelphia.net
or phone 719-650-7852

Ryan Salyer
-aka- Pork Chop

Rick T.
Fri Jun 6th, 2003, 09:09 AM
:) I will be there this year. My wife's parents live minutes from the track... But I can hang out! :) Planning any rides in the area? I plan on riding down to Morro Bay via Hwy 1 - and riding around the Santa Barbara area as well...

Pork Chop
Fri Jun 6th, 2003, 05:55 PM
Oh yea I ll be riding the hell out of Cali. Will probally do PC1 a couple times down to Hurst castle area and back, hit some back roads with the locals, and just try to have a good time. Im gonna also be in LA for a few days and ride down there, check out the all famous rock store and all the other sites. :D

DucBloke
Fri Jun 13th, 2003, 06:49 PM
I have a group of 4-5 people that want to go, but not for an entire week in CA. We are either thinking about flying into SF on Thursday night and leaving Monday or we are going to drive in with the bikes in tow.

If we drive we'd like one or two other people to drive with us, as we will only have 2 people driving and one coming back. We should have an inclosed trailer that fits 5 bikes, plus the truck bed. We will have 4 bikes with us if we drive and room for 1 to 2 more. If we drive we plan on taking turns and letting the others ride when they like.

What are the dates that the rental is good for? If we stay for a shorter period would it be cheaper? I may be able to fill you're house if it's just for the race days.

Cheers,

Tim

Pork Chop
Mon Jun 16th, 2003, 06:28 PM
Sorry fot the delay in update but we are pretty much full now. See you all out there.

Rick T.
Wed Jun 25th, 2003, 04:41 PM
It's in two weeks!! Hey guys... if any of you wanna hook up while down there, gimme a buzz ~ 720-394-7646 (cell)...

I plan a ride down HWY 1 to Hearst Castle and on to Pismo Beach area... AND all around Monterey...