PDA

View Full Version : Twisties during the week...

awilbur77
Thu Sep 6th, 2007, 09:18 AM
All I can say is DAMN! I went on a ride yesterday up Boulder Canyon up to Ned, and down to Lyons and back to home... and let me just say that it was probably the best ride I have ever been on. There was almost ZERO traffic, perfect weather, ZERO cops, no slow ass Hardleys, and no weekend slow bastards driving up the canyon at 30 mph with their trailers and campers.

I highly recommend going for a ride after work during the week if you guys can get out of work with enough time to do so.

Keepitgreen
Thu Sep 6th, 2007, 09:59 AM
How about right the fuck now!! I got nothing but time...

awilbur77
Thu Sep 6th, 2007, 10:07 AM
Tempting... but I got two interviews today. Possibly tomorrow during the day?

Vehicle 1
Thu Sep 6th, 2007, 10:46 AM
How about right the fuck now!! I got nothing but time...
Hey,

I can go for a ride today (Thursday 6) if anyone is up for it. Anytime during the afternoon would work for me, maybe 1sh? If anyone is interested, I will be happy to get together to hit the canyons… I live in Golden but I don’t mind going up North.

Giraffe
Thu Sep 6th, 2007, 01:20 PM
I work Saturdays so Mondays or Wednesdays are cool if I know in advance!

tl1000riders
Thu Sep 6th, 2007, 08:04 PM
Onelocked and I have done that several times during the past month. You're right it is a great ride. Maybe a day next week I can catch up with you and tag along.

Carlsbad
Fri Sep 7th, 2007, 11:42 AM
Boulder canyon w/ zero traffic & cops is crazy fun. I'm working on getting a vid of that. Lefthand is also quite a good ride w/ better pavement.

Oldgreen
Sat Sep 8th, 2007, 01:36 PM
I can ride on Wednesdays and Thursdays, but I am in Estes Park. Did Estes to Allenspark to Lyons and back yesterday and it was awesome. Just remember I am an old (50) guy.