PDA

View Full Version : Place to buy gear

matt2778
Sat Sep 8th, 2007, 05:46 PM
Are there any shops in Denver/Castle Rock area that stock Alpinestars and Sidi riding gear? Gonna be up there next week and I'm looking for some new stuff

txrc51fatboy
Sat Sep 8th, 2007, 08:43 PM
fay myers sells astars, but they dont have a big selection.
sun enterprises in thornton sell astars aswell they have a little more.
most stores wont stock the hi-end gear. not alot of people will buy it.
i have better luck buying stuff online

Connman
Tue Nov 13th, 2007, 09:06 PM
I had all my gear, 1-o-1 jacket,track pants,AGV lid (except boots) stolen out of my garage.
I went to Fay Myers first but wasn't impressed at all with their gear selection. Went to Performance Cycle and couldn't have been happier. Dropped about $1200.
A-stars track pants
A-stars SMK jacket
A-stars GP plus gloves
and a Shoei RF lid
I COULDN'T STOP !!!:hump:

Repsol a095
Tue Nov 13th, 2007, 09:21 PM
Please do not go to Fay Myers. I had a problem with them about a tool that broke the minute I brought it home. I couldn't imagine what would happen if you bought gear from them are there was a problem.

Performance Cycle is the best place, and if you can wait until the days following Thanksgiving they have a huge sale.

rybo
Tue Nov 13th, 2007, 09:47 PM
newenough.com

simply the best online shopping experience I've EVER had. They are real pros, super friendly and great prices.

blue02celi
Tue Nov 13th, 2007, 10:58 PM
grandprix motorsports seems to carry a little of everything, gonna stop by there in the morning, Ill see what they have

D Berns R6
Tue Nov 13th, 2007, 11:51 PM
+1 for grand prix motorsports...

Bueller
Wed Nov 14th, 2007, 06:24 AM
http://www.motostrano.com/alpinestars.html
Free shipping for orders>$100
Stealerships have limited selection and charge too much.

N1KSS1KS1x
Wed Nov 14th, 2007, 08:48 AM
sportbiketrackgear.com

Doron&Katie
Wed Nov 14th, 2007, 11:52 AM
Vickery has SIDI and A-Stars

matt2778
Thu Nov 15th, 2007, 06:14 PM
thanks, got all the things I needed

madvlad
Fri Nov 16th, 2007, 11:35 PM
Fay Myers or Performance Cycle. Performance Cycle has a HUUUUUGGGGEEEE selection, everything and sizes in stock, it's a pretty sweet place. I get a discount through Fay Myers because I work for Ralph Schomp BMW so I could buy the gear for you and save you some money

Matrix
Wed Nov 28th, 2007, 01:10 PM
Fay Myers or Performance Cycle. Performance Cycle has a HUUUUUGGGGEEEE selection, everything and sizes in stock, it's a pretty sweet place. I get a discount through Fay Myers because I work for Ralph Schomp BMW so I could buy the gear for you and save you some money
Werd! Performance cycle has the best selection and the best staff.