PDA

View Full Version : Yellow 2006 Ninja 250 stolen

mclarke
Mon Sep 10th, 2007, 11:58 AM
I have a friend at work here who got her bike stolen from 12th and Race on Saturday night.

it is a completely stock Yellow Ninja 250, ill get more info from her shortly, just wanted to put it out there.

Devaclis
Mon Sep 10th, 2007, 12:00 PM
Nooooooooo! Any Vin info? Distinguishing marks? There was one parked at Microcenter today. I can run back over and see if it is still there.

pilot
Mon Sep 10th, 2007, 12:00 PM
Man, that is right around the corner from the ice cream shop. A CSCer and I were down there just last Thursday for a cold one and were talking about how tough it is to find safe parking for a bike in that area.

mclarke
Mon Sep 10th, 2007, 12:22 PM
pilot next time your in the area gimmie a ring! I live at 14th and williams.

VIN#: JKAEXMF136DA21755

Bone stock, she barely rides but was getting better!

mclarke
Thu Oct 4th, 2007, 08:26 AM
Good news, she recovered it, In Pieces..... They were in the process of parting it out when the PD found the bike, arrested 2 people. Hopefully they meet some huge meathead in jail and he makes a playground of their ass.

Devaclis
Thu Oct 4th, 2007, 08:30 AM
that really sucks :( On the good side, she has her bike back (hopefully insurance will put her in another bike soon!) AND, a couple of greasy meat puppets get to enjoy some ass raping for a while.

Centrios
Thu Oct 4th, 2007, 10:21 AM
Good news, she recovered it, In Pieces..... They were in the process of parting it out when the PD found the bike, arrested 2 people. Hopefully they meet some huge meathead in jail and he makes a playground of their ass.

?? Do you have any more info on how the police "recovered" the bike!?
Did they just happened to stumble upon it?

Thats great she got her bike back...sorta. They caught the bad guys tho, thats got to make her feel better.

puckstr
Thu Oct 4th, 2007, 04:47 PM

Fucking string'em up.:scream1:

mclarke
Tue Oct 16th, 2007, 03:23 PM
I asked her if she had anymore info, she said the police would not release any yet. So ill keep ya updated!

Did I tell you they lived 5 blocks from her?