PDA

View Full Version : Make sure your momma doesn't see this

Bassil Duwaik
Mon Sep 10th, 2007, 10:32 PM
Whewwwwweeeee talk about pushing the limits. What I gotta know is what kind of tires are they running. Every time I hit a patch of paint I get all squirmy. For this video to have a happy ending they gotta know their limits, which they do. Whatever happens DO NOT RIDE ABOVE YOUR LIMIT. Take your time and earn your ranks.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6903557451901197834&q=Agios+Ioannis&total=18&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=3

pilot
Mon Sep 10th, 2007, 11:09 PM
I hate to admit it but that kinda looks like one of our little Sunday rid... Oh, never mind. We always ride within the posted limit. Just out for a little cruise to get some ice cream in some deserted town in the hills. Yep.

Shea
Tue Sep 11th, 2007, 08:37 AM
I hate to admit it but that kinda looks like one of our little Sunday rid... Oh, never mind. We always ride within the posted limit. Just out for a little cruise to get some ice cream in some deserted town in the hills. Yep.

Yep you never, ever exceed the speed limit pilot. :)

pilot
Tue Sep 11th, 2007, 08:41 AM
Yep you never, ever exceed the speed limit pilot. :)Good thing there is no limit on the track. Then again, I'm the guy way at the back anyways. It is just sooo much fun to watch everyone else's technique. I think I'll upgrade from my Kawi to a Kymco!

mclarke
Tue Sep 11th, 2007, 03:14 PM
kind of ride like a$$holes in that vid too.... came very close to cars on the cars side of the road, multiple times

pilot
Tue Sep 11th, 2007, 03:53 PM
Those guys appeared to be professional assholes.

Bassil Duwaik
Tue Sep 11th, 2007, 04:34 PM
I think it's Mister professional assholes

BlueDevil
Wed Sep 12th, 2007, 09:22 AM
I think those are the guys Howie tried to open his car door on when they passed him on the shoulder........ haha