PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in or near Aurora help a n00b?

Raptor
Wed Sep 12th, 2007, 10:09 PM
I need to do some general maintenance things like check my chain tension, fluid / lines etc, so was wondering if anyone wouldn't mind giving me a hand...I'm not experienced at this stuff but am a fast learner. I can buy the beer, grub, whatever. Just would like to be able to save the $ for the simple things instead of taking it into the shop. I'm even sure I know a lot of this stuff but just in case there's anything I'm overlooking, tips, tricks and so on.

Anyhow, I would definitely appreciate it If anyone could give me a hand, please PM me.

Thanks and take care.

Gary

Devaclis
Thu Sep 13th, 2007, 08:11 AM
Where in Aurora? I can help you out. Also, what kind of bike? I can get an electronic service manual for you.

Raptor
Thu Sep 13th, 2007, 10:19 AM
Where in Aurora? I can help you out. Also, what kind of bike? I can get an electronic service manual for you.

PM'ing...

thnx!

pauliep
Thu Sep 13th, 2007, 10:21 AM
Fill out your profile. Are you ashamed you ride a Kawi or something?

konichd
Thu Sep 13th, 2007, 11:10 AM
If you do indeed ride a Kawi I will pay to work on it! :)

Jose
Thu Sep 13th, 2007, 11:14 AM
let me know if this happens in aurora. id like to come help/learn too.

Jose
Thu Sep 13th, 2007, 11:15 AM
btw, this site helped me a bit......
http://www.shraz.net/motorcycle/f4i/

pauliep
Thu Sep 13th, 2007, 11:19 AM
If you do indeed ride a Kawi I will pay to work on it! :)

Basically if you betray what you ride and slap a Ninja sticker on there he'll still do the work

Raptor
Thu Sep 13th, 2007, 12:28 PM
Fill out your profile. Are you ashamed you ride a Kawi or something?

Nope not ashamed, just a bit of a procrastinator as far as profiles go. I love my bike. Not a Kawi though. I have an '03 Superhawk.

Thanks a ton to everyone who PM'd and extended offers to help. I think I've got it worked out. This is truly a generous and great community!

Thnx again, all.

Gary