PDA

View Full Version : T K Completely Rocks!!!!!!!

Hawke
Mon Jul 19th, 2004, 06:28 PM
Well I have been having some issues with the scooter lately. Finally followed the directions to TK Motorsports. Man they are amazing!!!!

After all is said and done they give me my bike back with 27.7 more hp!!!!!!

Simply amazing! The guys (Bart & Brian - I did not get the other guys name) told me exactly what they were going to do and then did exactly that plus! These guys will be the only shop I will ever let touch any bike I own.

Thank you guys!!!!

RSVR4aCowboy
Mon Jul 19th, 2004, 06:44 PM
Simply amazing! The guys (Bart & Brian - I did not get the other guys name)

Probably Terry. They're all good guys

Hoopty
Tue Jul 20th, 2004, 08:07 AM
If you don't mind the :gay: tendencies, they are a good group of guys. :321: :D

surfinspacegirl
Tue Jul 20th, 2004, 08:26 AM
TK rocks :D

Tue Jul 20th, 2004, 11:17 AM
What did they do to get you more ponies?

crazy irishman
Sun Jul 25th, 2004, 05:02 PM
hmm that is funny I got screwed when I brought my bike down there to get tweeked. After two and a half weeks of downtime because my bike is in there shop I still had to wait 45 mins when I got there to pick up my bike. I asked to get as much ponies out of it as possible even and set up for race fuel. I got it back with a three horsepower gain on a 1000 with a full race pipe. I even asked not to have Terry to not work on my bike because I only trust Bart with my bike. I spent alot of good money for that and I think he just ran it to get a reading for me. In all fairness it was last summer and Andrew was in charge of all my transactions. Unfortunately I will never use VP race fuel again for contingency reasons and I will probably bring my bike to Vickery motorsports and have Bruce Sass work on my bike to get as much ponies out of it with keeping it Superport legal.

Three horsepower gain is total BS for as much as I spent. And I have also been charged double in the past too.

If Brian and Bart could fix what happenned I would maybe bring my bussiness back to them.

Sean Miller
VP B.A.B Racing products
MRA 560

Hawke
Sun Jul 25th, 2004, 05:42 PM
Well they redid the jet kit, leaned out the mixture, Yosh slip-on, and bunch of "magic" with the air. The thing goes like a sum-bich! She wasn't running real great to start.

The guys really impressed me with their knowledge and the price they quoted me was exactly the price they charged me (actually less than I expected considering ... ).

brian38
Mon Jul 26th, 2004, 11:25 AM
hmm that is funny I got screwed when I brought my bike down there to get tweeked. After two and a half weeks of downtime because my bike is in there shop I still had to wait 45 mins when I got there to pick up my bike. I asked to get as much ponies out of it as possible even and set up for race fuel. I got it back with a three horsepower gain on a 1000 with a full race pipe. I even asked not to have Terry to not work on my bike because I only trust Bart with my bike. I spent alot of good money for that and I think he just ran it to get a reading for me. In all fairness it was last summer and Andrew was in charge of all my transactions. Unfortunately I will never use VP race fuel again for contingency reasons and I will probably bring my bike to Vickery motorsports and have Bruce Sass work on my bike to get as much ponies out of it with keeping it Superport legal.

Three horsepower gain is total BS for as much as I spent. And I have also been charged double in the past too.

If Brian and Bart could fix what happenned I would maybe bring my bussiness back to them.

Sean Miller
VP B.A.B Racing products
MRA 560

Sean, while I fully respect your right to complain about how you were "screwed", I would greatly appreciate if you make sure of what you are representing.

1) The work you had done was a year ago and as everyone knows things have changed considerably. While we are not perfect we are definately better.

2) Your bike was there for over two weeks waiting for us to find you used fork tubes to save you some money over buying brand new ones.

3) To be honest I can't speak as to who was or wasn't supposed to work on your bike back then. So if the wrong person worked on it I am sorry but Terry was and is a qualified Dynojet tech.

4) The work requested was to put on a power commander and remap the bike. To truly get "as much ponies as possible" would probably require a much larger investment in the motor itself as I am sure you are aware since you mention taking it to Bruce.

5) You gained 3 PEAK horsepower from the remap and 5 horse in the midrange. This was only from the power commander we don't have a baseline from before the pipe.

Sean, we cannot and never could change the past. I guarantee if I could I would sure make a long list of things not to do :| . You never contacted me with these issues and have only recently begun spouting them off in a public forum as some kind of grudge match.

I apologize for the long post but it is so easy to type up a long diatribe why someone sucks without anything to back it up. Last time I tried to talk to him off list but he insists on this approach.

Thanks to all those peeps that support us :up: and please know that if I or Bart don't know you have an issue we can't try to make it right. :dunno:

Brian & Bart
TK Motorsports

Hoopty
Mon Jul 26th, 2004, 11:30 AM
I saw Bart looking at my butt, I want free work now. :321:

brian38
Mon Jul 26th, 2004, 11:33 AM
Naw that was you with your head up your own butt. Mr ASSHAT!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Brian

UglyDogRacing
Mon Jul 26th, 2004, 03:01 PM
TK Motorsports has always done good work for me. The one instance I did have an issue, they were quick to address it and correct the problem. :up: I will continue to use TK as long Bart continues to look at Hoopty's butt and not mine. http://www.jontflesh.com/smile/bootyshake.gif

Bertha
Mon Jul 26th, 2004, 04:22 PM
Brian I've got a problem... EVERY time I drop by Bart keeps asking me out... Now I know you like him and all but can you ask him to not ask me out... and NO will not go out with you either... thanks... :gay:'s
:lol:

TK rocks.. only place I go to... hell it's the only place I go to and I'm called and asshole to my face and I STILL give them my money... :P

Anonymous
Mon Jul 26th, 2004, 04:30 PM
They have definitely done good by me and continue to do so. I have no worries sending people down there for work.

swademaster
Tue Jul 27th, 2004, 08:14 PM
TK got my TL running better than is ever did. Took a little longer than I would have liked, but it is race season and I understand being busy. After having other shops fuck it up (Colorado Powersports and Curry Bros Honda in Nebraska), misdiagnose problems (Colorado Powersports), and have it sit in the shop for weeks without anything being done (Colorado Powersports); I know where I will being going from now on.
:rock: TK rocks :headbang:
:321: Colorado Powersports