PDA

View Full Version : Saturday ride??

jermag24
Fri Sep 21st, 2007, 09:10 PM
Supposed to be "awful purdy" tomorrow, and we're running out of days to ride before the sand trucks attack. Anyone near South Denver want to hit the hills in the A.M.? I haven't had a chance to do any group rides since I moved to Denver.

I'll check this post, and for PM's throughout the night.

Aracheon
Fri Sep 21st, 2007, 09:45 PM
I know it's a little late notice... but I'll be at MoCo around 8:30 if you're interested in carving up a canyon or two. ;)

Nick_Ninja
Fri Sep 21st, 2007, 09:47 PM
Sunday will be better. The money will be in the bank then..........................

I know, ----------- you don't get it.

Aracheon
Fri Sep 21st, 2007, 09:53 PM
I'll ride Sunday too. :D

mxnhid
Fri Sep 21st, 2007, 10:22 PM
Supposed to be "awful purdy" tomorrow, and we're running out of days to ride before the sand trucks attack. Anyone near South Denver want to hit the hills in the A.M.? I haven't had a chance to do any group rides since I moved to Denver.

I'll check this post, and for PM's throughout the night.

So i just went on a ride thursday and it was great, but i noticed i pushed myself into corners too hard because i was exiting way to fast that i had to tap the brakes on entry 20% of the time.(hope that makes sense to you) Im interested in anyone who is into riding "the pace" as ive just read it last night, and although i didnt realize it at the time "Vehicle One" was doing it on my ride Thursday, I on the otherhand was not. No problem keeping up, but I made four mistakes and id like to get right back in the curves and clean up my technique.
Does it have to be 8:30? cause without a doubt I WILL be there, but 9 would make a world of difference.
Let me know and i will be at Moco. By the way im south denver one exit past University (washington exit? Just moved here) and im ready to ride.

Max

Aracheon
Fri Sep 21st, 2007, 10:28 PM
I'll be there at 8:30 to snag the early birds... but honestly, I probably won't be departing till around 9:30 or so.

DARK ANGEL
Sat Sep 22nd, 2007, 01:12 AM
im all outta $$$$ ill have to wait till next weekend