PDA

View Full Version : perforated leather please...

Project Sh*tbox
Thu Jul 22nd, 2004, 01:50 AM
Hi. I'm Aaron. I'm a scrawny lil cracka. When you're scrawny, you wear scrawny-size clothes. Speakin of which, I've been lookin for a perforated leather jacket with armor that's nice, but won't break the bank, in size scrawny (small or a 40). Anybody with any info or items i may be interested please post.

Oh yeah, blue is good; blue and white is real good.

Later-
ASC

El Gato 750R
Thu Jul 22nd, 2004, 10:33 AM
Depends on how you consider breaking the bank to be? Performance has some good price and always seems to have a pretty decent size sale rack. If you use e-bay, you could also find some good deals.

El Gato

EliR6
Thu Aug 5th, 2004, 04:47 PM
Vanson makes a NICE perf jacket and will custom size it for you...

Oops, did I just break the bank? :oops:

Eli

GSXR-ATW
Thu Aug 5th, 2004, 05:27 PM
Apex, used to have a bunch of Gerricke leather perf with the speed hump on sale for $250.00. Don't know if they still do or not.

kevplus2
Thu Aug 5th, 2004, 09:38 PM
joe rocket bulldog jacket is fully perforated leather (if they even still make it)

snatfinder
Fri Aug 6th, 2004, 09:08 AM
flatout motorcycles gives some good deals on jackets.
The guy in internet sales hooked me up with an alpinestars stunt jacket for 275 shipped when they are 360-375 in stores(+tax).
www.flatoutmotorcycles.com/store
if you call 'em, ask for internet sales. The guy posts all the time on gixxer.com
and I think they had TZ-1's for like 250 shipped

Zang
Tue Sep 28th, 2004, 10:22 PM
Teknic Chicane is fully perf. http://www.teknicgear.com/pages/collections/sportbike/chicane/jacket.html
They are all over Ebay...