PDA

View Full Version : BIG thumbs up for discount motorcycle tire

rocktboy
Tue Mar 18th, 2003, 12:35 PM
So i went there last weekend for 2 new tires. There was a fairing bolt that was broken off but part of the broken shaft was still in the hole, so asked the "tire" guy to see if he can get the thing out. He just took a left-handed drill bit and started drilling the broken bolt. And when it catches the bolt it unscrews it right out. Took all of 2 minutes and it was FREE!!! :up: :up:
The same job that colorado powersports wanted $75 for :321: :x :alien:

I'll always be DMT's customer from now on.......
no more co powersports.... :321:

Hoopty
Tue Mar 18th, 2003, 01:12 PM
DMT has always given me the hookup too- I go there all the time for tires etc. The shop guys are cool as hell, and the sales staff seem to know what they're talking about... :up:

Big-J
Fri Mar 21st, 2003, 09:27 AM
DMT has always given me the hookup too- I go there all the time for tires etc. The shop guys are cool as hell, and the sales staff seem to know what they're talking about... :up:

Yea, they are cool, prices are cool and burnouts are cool right before your tire is changed!!! :up:

Anonymous
Fri Mar 21st, 2003, 09:59 AM

Yea, they are cool, prices are cool and burnouts are cool right before your tire is changed!!! :up:

Yeah, at least before they moved they mandated a policy that they would not officially encourage burnouts behind the store anymore, thanks to me. I threw so much smoke and rubber destroying my D204 that almost every shop there complained immediately. The owner came out and said no more, which really means "you can do it but I can't tell you it's ok". :D

Big-J
Fri Mar 21st, 2003, 12:58 PM
Yeah, at least before they moved they mandated a policy that they would not officially encourage burnouts behind the store anymore, thanks to me. I threw so much smoke and rubber destroying my D204 that almost every shop there complained immediately. The owner came out and said no more, which really means "you can do it but I can't tell you it's ok".

What a guy, there is always a guy who phuks it up for the rest of us!!! Just joking Ralph!! Well, I havent needed a rear tire since before they moved, so I guess we will see what up next time!!

BlueDevil
Wed Mar 26th, 2003, 02:46 PM
I agree. Last trip in I lost my bolt to hold the tank on. THey noticed before I did and replaced it free of charge. Im a customer for life. Not only for that but they are always kind, fast, and best deals out there on tires.