PDA

View Full Version : Over the Handle bars he goes~!

eaheer
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 03:55 PM
I thought I would share this video clip with you all. This was one of our members from mHm riding his new quad. Thought he could go fast and make it through the little creek/water ditch. Well as he hits it, he does a stand up like motion, and well he flips over the handle bars. Pretty funny video. Here is my question.

1) What is your first reaction when someone does something unexpected like this?

Do you laugh, and then go help like basically everyone did in this clip.

Do you run to their aid and then laugh at it later?

Just curious what your reaction would be. I guess this would be a hypothetical question due it has already been done, and your not actually their to experience it first hand. Well here is the clip!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL4SWp4zK5Y

Jenny
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 03:58 PM
If he's up and moving, I'd likely point, laugh and call over to him asking if he needed help.

eaheer
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 04:00 PM
If he's up and moving, I'd likely point, laugh and call over to him asking if he needed help.Thanks for your impute. I was curious, because that is exactly what I did. I was behind the camera.

Devaclis
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 04:01 PM
I would pee on him a little bit, to fight off infection, then I would laugh. Then I would take pictures and post them on the internet :)

eaheer
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 04:05 PM
I would pee on him a little bit, to fight off infection, then I would laugh. Then I would take pictures and post them on the internet :)Pee on him? LOL... He didn't get stung by a ocean plant. LOL, that is a the funniest comeback so far HAHA! Almost as funny as the video!

dchd1130
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 04:10 PM
thats some funny shit

Yellow Bullet
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 04:21 PM
Did he Hydro lock it by doing that?

eaheer
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 04:25 PM
Did he Hydro lock it by doing that?I am not really sure what the hell he did!

dchd1130
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 04:34 PM
Hes asking if the quad started back up or if there was water in the cylinder

Yellow Bullet
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 04:37 PM
Hes asking if the quad started back up or if there was water in the cylinder

Thats it.

mayhem
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 04:39 PM
need alot more speed and keep the front end light,,,,,,,pretty funny tho...

dchd1130
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 04:40 PM
need alot more speed and keep the front end light,,,,,,,pretty funny tho...

No I liked the way he did it. It would be a pretty boring vid if he did it the way you suggest.

eaheer
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 04:43 PM
Thats it.Oh sorry the bike started right up!

Jenny
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 04:48 PM
I giggled even more the 2nd time watching it. :D

thida_r6
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 04:49 PM
haha, the laughing in the background was funnier than the flip - infectious laughter! poor guy, he wouldn't turn around, everyone laughing at him...rofl!

ghostrider_9
Thu Sep 27th, 2007, 04:51 PM
Nice! I guess the quad thought he needed a bath.