PDA

View Full Version : Good Place to do Wheelie's

zehster
Sun Sep 30th, 2007, 03:37 PM
Any one know of a good place in the city of thornton to do wheelie's without worrying about the cops. Like a big parking lot where no one is at?

Thanks,
-Nathan

Bassil Duwaik
Sun Sep 30th, 2007, 10:00 PM
you just gotta ride around and find a spot that looks good. Refer to the threads about wheelies and you may find someplace

R1Corona
Tue Oct 2nd, 2007, 11:10 PM
East Park 70 out on Smith and Tower is a great place to do wheelies. Its about a 1/4 mile strip in an industrial park. The owner doesn't care if you pull wheelies on the weekend cuz they're closed. Enjoy, be safe.

#1Townie
Wed Oct 3rd, 2007, 10:39 AM
posting you location on this board is a bad idea.. not so sure about up north but down south they are watching the boards...

Bueller
Wed Oct 3rd, 2007, 11:02 AM
All kinds of places around Centennial Airport and industrial parks North of Arapahoe Rd. I just keep moving, don't stay in one place too long. There is a cop shop right off Arapahoe so you don't want to get too close to that :lol:

CoronaKOK
Thu Oct 11th, 2007, 09:19 PM
I know a perrrfect place off 96th, between 76 & 2. P.m. if you wanna go!

derekm
Thu Oct 11th, 2007, 11:30 PM
We need a legit spot with property mgrs that will let us ride with a liabillity waiver.

Brat
Sat Oct 13th, 2007, 01:01 AM
We need a legit spot with property mgrs that will let us ride with a liabillity waiver.
thats a good idea. with the property and waiver.
and +one for the posting locations thing. i had cops roll through spots before mentioned on forums.

#1Townie
Tue Oct 16th, 2007, 12:39 PM

not whole lot of people are willing to work with us on that idea.. still trying..

DeeStylez
Tue Oct 16th, 2007, 04:28 PM
Ok we will use my backyard :)

http://www.stunterschool.com/images/brianstreetbikejumpmay312004.jpg