PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else at Sold Out Endurocross?

lovinCO
Sun Sep 30th, 2007, 07:55 PM
That's right, sold out! 7 of us went and had to buy standing-room only "seats". Stood the whole time, but were next to the beer vendor. I guess last year there was one weekend for this event, this year a 3 date series. $50,000 grand prize for the guy who sweeps all 3 dates!

Totally fun endurocross carnage, people were falling on slimy logs and the rock beds and that boulder table top. I was surprised to see all the trials bikes who showed up for qualifying, they appear to have the secret weapon cause a bunch of them made the final. Those guys were wheeling over the boulder table top and bunny hopping over the giant tires. Cool. And David Knight is amazing to watch, he's a big dude.

Hopefully this will be broadcast since there were camera guys filming. I won't spoil. If you didn't go, go next year, it was a fun and packed event. :)

BigE
Mon Oct 1st, 2007, 12:00 AM
Yep, A lot of fun! Took my oldest son, got 2nd row seats! We were right by the rock garden. This was a very cool event and hopefully will return to Denver.

dues201
Mon Oct 1st, 2007, 07:26 AM
I was sitting at the mountain, pretty sweet seats. I was there all day, the eariler races were pretty cool to see too.