PDA

View Full Version : Proposal for a MRA ladies class!!!

Grant_Me_Revenge
Sun Oct 7th, 2007, 02:25 AM
Hey Everyone this petetion will be made to the MRA board Thursday, October 11, 2007 at 7.00pm at Breckenridge Brewery - interested in proposing a ladies only class in attempt to draw more ladies in the MRA listed below is the proposal - your support can materialize this class - during the October meeting the request will be presented and in November with your support, it will be ruled on, please post your comments or send me a PM - greatly appreciate it!

SCOPE
Proposal: Ladies of the Rockies (LOR) Amateur class for female racers.

1. Rider Eligibility
- Must be Female (Sex change operations will be considered with documentation from physician)
- Valid MRA Racing License
- Novice / Expert Combined

2. Motorcycle Eligibility
- Motorcycles are of unrestricted origin.
- Unlimited displacement, engine configurations and modifications

3. Schedule Solutions
- Race to be run as the second wave of a two-wave start with Lightweight GP.
- No change to already established Race Day schedule.

BENEFITS
1. Incentive for new female racers to join and participate with the MRA
- Seeing a small, well-organized class just for women has a strong potential to draw new racers into the organization.

2. Increased participation from existing membership
- Current female members would have an additional class to register and compete in that does not conflict with classes that any females are currently racing in.

3. No impact to the race day schedule
- Class would be run behind Lightweight GP and would not impact the current schedule in any way.

Full thread posted on MRA Rules & Tech Forum

Bueller
Sun Oct 7th, 2007, 01:17 PM
I would suggest you make it a non contingency class (might make it easier to get it through), and if it is Amateur is there a "bump" policy for the top finishers?
We tried a formula 40 class a couple years ago and couldn't get enough support to get it in. And there are a lot of old farts in the MRA :lol:

Jenny
Sun Oct 7th, 2007, 01:42 PM
I'll support it! Over the past few years I've talked to several girls who didn't feel comfortable racing with guys but would be all over an all-girls class!

Mel
Sun Oct 7th, 2007, 02:06 PM
I posted in the other thread, but yeah I am definitly in. Figure I let the guys all beat me, might as well let the girls beat me too. :D

lovinCO
Sun Oct 7th, 2007, 03:57 PM
I posted in the other thread as well....

We ran a "Ladies Class" in the MRA in the mid-90's. First year or two there were ok grids, maybe 8-9 of us, then it dwindled and they killed the class. I always thought it was a good thing, since it was one more class I could run during the day. Same deal, we were on the track with another class....might've been the thumpers, can't remember now.

I would suggest you make it a non contingency class (might make it easier to get it through), and if it is Amateur is there a "bump" policy for the top finishers?
We tried a formula 40 class a couple years ago and couldn't get enough support to get it in. And there are a lot of old farts in the MRA :lol:

The above proposal is good, to grid w/ Lightweight GP. I don't think there will be an objection to the class if the schedule stays the same--it's just if there's enough interest to warrant it. There were never enough entries to matter novice or expert when we ran it before, it was open to anyone interested. How many women are racing now?

BTW, when I ran the Ladies Class we had a cash purse--money every weekend. :D

Jayock
Sun Oct 7th, 2007, 07:02 PM
My favorite proposal was the "Revised" formula 40 class Where the combined age of rider and bike had to be over 40. I don't think it was ever seriously considered.

mtnairlover
Sun Oct 7th, 2007, 07:05 PM
It's an expensive sport. I'd be all over it if I had the fundage, honestly.

I'm not intimidated by the guys either. It really is all about the money. Regardless, I'm gonna at least attempt to do a track day or two.

I think the idea of making a woman's class would definitely draw women. It would draw me, just to get my feet wet and then see where to go from there. Of course, I'm just dreaming out loud. :D

I do like this idea, though.

ctb
Sun Oct 7th, 2007, 08:28 PM
Holy Crap...I replied to this on the MRA board, and, as I told you at the last weekend, I would definitely do this (you can't count on me until the second MPH weekend, though...call me, I'll explain) and I had even forgoteen about contigency...

:hump:Hell Yeah...I now recind my concerns about the speed differential...I don't really give a crap, as long as the slower folks and LWGP kids don't...Money? Gimme sum

rybo
Sun Oct 7th, 2007, 09:42 PM
Sasha,

I think this is a fantastic idea. Women are the fastest growing segment of the motorcycle community and a women's only class would be a great addition to the MRA. I'll be happy to place my vote in favor at the rule change meeting!

Heading over to the MRA board to post a similar message. Hope to see you soon!

Scott

Sully
Mon Oct 8th, 2007, 08:37 AM
I think this is definitely a great idea, but I'm with Mtnairlover on the cost of racing :(.. Right after I rob a bank, I'm in :up: !!!!!!

Filo
Mon Oct 8th, 2007, 08:47 AM
We ran a "Ladies Class" in the MRA in the mid-90's. First year or two there were ok grids, maybe 8-9 of us, then it dwindled and they killed the class.

It's an expensive sport. I'd be all over it if I had the fundage, honestly.

I remember the ladies class - Tracy Schalow and Wyeth Jackson always were beating up on everyone else. The problem with the class (and for the record I am not against it) is the combination of the above two quotes. If you start with only 8-9 people racing and add in the cost, crashing,etc very quickly you end up with 1-3 entries per weekend. That was the reason it was killed last time. Look at Rocky Mountain Supermoto - they are really struggling to fill grids at the end of the season because of attrition. If you can get about 20 women interested in it, it would make for a more full class. And who doesn't like sweaty women in head to toe leather?

500rgurl
Mon Oct 8th, 2007, 10:36 AM
I think it's a great idea! Thinking of racing next year... you can count me in Sasha! :)

lovinCO
Mon Oct 8th, 2007, 12:10 PM
I remember the ladies class - Tracy Schalow and Wyeth Jackson always were beating up on everyone else. The problem with the class (and for the record I am not against it) is the combination of the above two quotes. If you start with only 8-9 people racing and add in the cost, crashing,etc very quickly you end up with 1-3 entries per weekend. That was the reason it was killed last time. Look at Rocky Mountain Supermoto - they are really struggling to fill grids at the end of the season because of attrition. If you can get about 20 women interested in it, it would make for a more full class. And who doesn't like sweaty women in head to toe leather?

I agree, the question with any new class is will it draw enough entries to justify it. But that's what's great about club racing. The MRA can try this class again for one year, and if grids are too small take it off the schedule. It just has to have enough support to get voted in.

When we ran it before, there were some women who were up to speed and some who were just learning. But that's no different than a lot of other classes. Often a couple of "racer girlfriends" on the racer's bike too--all good. No biggie, it's a v small grid and you deal with a lot more chaos in novice or amatuer. Which most of the girl racers were also running.

Oh, and I'm Wyeth. Filo = Adam? I haven't seen you in eons. :)

Filo
Mon Oct 8th, 2007, 02:02 PM
Oh, and I'm Wyeth. Filo = Adam? I haven't seen you in eons. :)

Yep, it is me. It hasn't been eons Wyeth - only about 13 years or so. :)

lovinCO
Mon Oct 8th, 2007, 06:58 PM
Yep, it is me. It hasn't been eons Wyeth - only about 13 years or so. :)

No, not that long! But a while. :)

How's supermoto? We ran into Paul Nafziger at Endurocross a couple weeks ago. I think he's out of all that these days.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Tue Oct 9th, 2007, 04:23 PM
.......blahblahblah

Article 4, section 7:
All female racers in these classes must ride topless.

blahblahblah........:)

Sortarican
Tue Oct 9th, 2007, 05:11 PM
Sounds like an idea that might have enough interest to sustain itself.

This and the the 250 class Ralph was proposing could be a great forum to bring a lot of new entry level riders into racing.

(Oh, and +1 on the topless suggestion.)

Filo
Tue Oct 9th, 2007, 07:44 PM
How's supermoto?

OK, everyone else listen up too.

Supermoto is great. It is much more fun for the buck than roadracing was. You should all get supermoto bikes and come out and race too. It will cost about as much as a set of tires (not really, but I am trying to lie my way into what I want).

Bueller
Tue Oct 9th, 2007, 07:48 PM
It will cost about as much as a set of tires (not really, but I am trying to lie my way into what I want).
But they last 3-4 times as long:siesta:

ctb
Wed Oct 10th, 2007, 07:54 AM
OK, everyone else listen up too.

Supermoto is great. It is much more fun for the buck than roadracing was. You should all get supermoto bikes and come out and race too. It will cost about as much as a set of tires (not really, but I am trying to lie my way into what I want).

Holy Thread-Jacker...
Back to the subject at hand...Sash...what day are you proposing this, so I can plan to be there? Let me know if there is anything I can do to help...wrangle up purse contributors, etc...Is thereany thought that a petition might help? I am sure Jenny sees a lot of female riders...

Filo
Wed Oct 10th, 2007, 09:08 AM
Holy Thread-Jacker...

Ooops, that would be my ADD kicking in.

So, I say submit the proposal to the rules committee and then start campaigning to get votes during the rules meeting. It will be just like next November (2008). Except without the national news coverage. (End of thread jacking atonement).

Grant_Me_Revenge
Wed Oct 10th, 2007, 10:12 AM
Meeting - Breckenridge Brewery 7.00pm Thursday October 11

rforsythe
Wed Oct 10th, 2007, 10:17 AM
The proposal will be presented as a rule change Thursday (tomorrow) to the board - then during the November meet EvErYoNe who shows to that meeting votes so the more important meeting to attend is in November - all rule changes get voted by the people that show up so mark your calenders for November 8th - will triple check that date but thats the one the people need to be in place to support - THANKS!

It's also important to be at the rule change committee meeting, since that meeting directs what the committee recommends. If nobody shows in support of a suggestion at that meeting, it's likely that they'll recommend it NOT be done.

From Jimmy "I think Tony's sexy" Brewer on the MRA board:

I would like to shut down the rule proposal period on Oct 13th and have the rule change committee meeting on Nov 3nd, likely at Breck Brew. I will check into the meeting venue possibility and post something official on the Annoucements forum.

uberwench
Wed Oct 10th, 2007, 10:22 AM
I'll do my best to be at the voting meeting 11/8. Let me know if there's anything that can be done before that to campaign for people to show up (or send proxy votes?)

I'll vote for the topless thing if at the same time the rules are amended so that everyone in Middleweight Superbike rides naked.

Mel
Wed Oct 10th, 2007, 10:42 AM
I'll do my best to be at the voting meeting 11/8. Let me know if there's anything that can be done before that to campaign for people to show up (or send proxy votes?)

I'll vote for the topless thing if at the same time the rules are amended so that everyone in Middleweight Superbike rides naked.

I have to work so I wouldn't be able to attend the voting on either day due to work...anyway to get my vote and support in without being at the meeting?

And there are some people I wouldn't wanna see ride naked....but others, I am all for it :D

Filo
Wed Oct 10th, 2007, 10:50 AM
Just to re-iterate what Ralph says -

It is critical to have lots of support for your rule change at both the committee meeting and the general meeting. The board generally does what the majority wants it to do, except the majority is defined by who participates and votes, not how many people are in the club. I have seen people put forth good proposals and not follow through with attending the meetings only to have them voted down. You have to go to the meetings to be heard.

If you want to be heard but can't make the meeting I would get in touch with Jim Brewer or Tony Baker to find out about how to file proxy votes.

Sortarican
Wed Oct 10th, 2007, 10:50 AM
Ralph, are you going to propose the 250 Spec Class at this meeting too
or are you holding off pending more input on interest?

Grant_Me_Revenge
Wed Oct 10th, 2007, 12:17 PM
Thanks for the info Ralph -
and Margaret ...naughty naughty!!! hehehheheeh

ctb
Wed Oct 10th, 2007, 12:59 PM
.......blahblahblah

Article 4, section 7:
All female racers in these classes must ride topless.

blahblahblah........:)

So...does this mean that all of you requesting the uniform change are going to ante up $$$ for the purse...I crash a lot, and that could get ugly...

Really, though, If I know when the meetings will be held, I will do my damndest to be there...and rally my teammates, too. I will, however be out of town 1/11 - 11/5 and 11/11-11/14...I will contact Jim and/or Tony to find out what the absentee-vote method is and post back here...

Grant_Me_Revenge
Wed Oct 10th, 2007, 10:51 PM
October 11th - Meeting at Breckenridge Brewery 7.00pm
there will be several discussions that are going to transpire along with this proposal for the LOR class - if not for anything else its always a good suggestion to hear how your 2008 season will be affected - see you there!

jplracing
Thu Oct 11th, 2007, 07:20 AM
October 8th - Meeting at Breckenridge Brewery 7.00pm

Just to help Sasha out here...She means Oct 11th not the 8th

Grant_Me_Revenge
Thu Oct 11th, 2007, 09:16 AM
yup thank you!
so October 11th and November 8th are the dates to mark on the calanders thanks! and (this mainly a reminder for myself) TODAY is October 11, 2007. see you at 7.00 at Breck's

ctb
Thu Oct 11th, 2007, 10:19 AM
I'll see you there...

A la (the other) Jim Breuer..."all I wanna know is one thing... who's coming with me?"

Great Job Sasha, I may be able to come by "early" on 11/8 before we get on plane to cast a vote...I'll ask the powers that be if that would fly...

ctb
Fri Oct 12th, 2007, 10:19 AM
OK...so here is the skinny...

Sasha sis an awesome job proposing the LOR class at the MRA meeting. :applause: The rules meeting will be held Sat. Nov. 3, 2007 at 12:00 noon at Breck. There is no "official" vote, but if you can, GO TO THE MEETING, and speak up in support of this, and anyother rule changes you want. Jim Brewer will be closing the rule change thread on the MRA soon, and then will summarize the proposed rule changes. Once that is done, you can do a few things;

1) Go to the meeting and voice your opinion
If you can't go...

2) Email Jim listing the rule changes you have an opinion on, and what that opinion is...

3) I think he said you could comment right on the summary thread, but I am not sure, and it may clog things up.

That's all I got. It was great to meet Wyeth and see all the support there for this great idea. Thanks Sasha!

uberwench
Fri Oct 12th, 2007, 02:51 PM
Thanks for the update, Lauri, and thanks Sasha for the whole proposal thing!! Sorry I couldn't be there, but I'll be there on the 3rd and/or will lobby with Jim.

...I'm sure Jim'll love having more pink leathers out there...:)

lovinCO
Fri Oct 12th, 2007, 06:19 PM
That's all I got. It was great to meet Wyeth and see all the support there for this great idea. Thanks Sasha!

Nice job Sasha, you presented well. And it was great to meet Lauri, Sasha and Sheila at the meeting--fun friendly gals on racebikes. Good luck next year ladies!

1ofTheBoys
Fri Oct 12th, 2007, 06:37 PM
Sasha, great presentation last night I will definately make it to the Nov 3rd meeting. We had a good turnout of women, oh yea and men.

It was good to meet you too Wyeth.

ctb
Wed Oct 31st, 2007, 10:50 AM
Reminder to all MRA members who have an opinion about this topic:

On November 3rd at high noon, we'll have the Rule Change Committee meeting at Breck Brew in the usual meeting room. We'll discuss the changes and take votes on the recommendations. If you can't make that meeting, you can vote ahead of time by posting to the R&T forum or emailing me (Jim Brewer, Rules Guru for MRA) at jjb@bigstickracing.com (jjb@bigstickracing.com).

Finally, at the Nov 12th board meeting, we'll ratify the proposed changes. I'll make another post that week summarizing the changes.

Please support this proposal...It may really help us gain exposure and get some more women into racing/track days!

Sully
Mon Jan 14th, 2008, 01:25 PM
Any news on this ?

Bueller
Mon Jan 14th, 2008, 01:33 PM
It passed if that is what you're asking.

Sully
Mon Jan 14th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Thanks Bueller.. good to see ya Sat btw..

Bueller
Mon Jan 14th, 2008, 01:55 PM
Nice to see you too, pretty amazing and moving event.

1ofTheBoys
Mon Jan 14th, 2008, 03:27 PM
Any news on this ?
Hey Sully, you plan on racing in LOR?

Sully
Mon Jan 14th, 2008, 03:29 PM
you have pm

suzinpink
Mon Jan 14th, 2008, 04:13 PM
I would love to do this.... but...
-no money
-no track skills
-no gear appropriate for track
-too many other responsibities

lovinCO
Mon Jan 14th, 2008, 08:15 PM
you have pm

Weak! Are you going to race?? Dooo-eet. :)

Sully
Tue Jan 15th, 2008, 08:04 AM
I'm tooo slow... :turtle:

pilot
Tue Jan 15th, 2008, 08:09 AM
I'm tooo slow... :turtle:You passed me!

lovinCO
Tue Jan 15th, 2008, 09:11 AM
I'm tooo slow... :turtle:

I hear ya sista... :)

Maybe I'll see you at a track day this year. We're going to make at least a couple, maybe a few schools. Pridmore is coming to Pueblo in May.

Sortarican
Tue Jan 15th, 2008, 10:45 AM
I thought about dressing in drag and running in this.
But Jenny told me she'd "Pedrosa" my ass if I ever pulled another rolling roadblock in front of her.:(

I'm looking forward to this race class.
There's definitely the talent base of riders out there to make it an exciting race to watch.

D Berns R6
Tue Jan 15th, 2008, 10:57 AM
I thought about dressing in drag and running in this.

It would be fine until after the race when they hold the tear downs...:)

Sortarican
Tue Jan 15th, 2008, 11:53 AM
It would be fine until after the race when they hold the tear downs...:)

No problem.
What are they gonna do...take away my last place trophy?:turtle:

The GECCO
Tue Jan 15th, 2008, 12:59 PM
No problem.
What are they gonna do...take away my last place trophy?:turtle:

A dude running in the ladies class....Ray-Ray will get out his pocketknife and make you honest! :lol:

fastfroggy
Wed Jan 16th, 2008, 01:23 PM
when is the mra 2008 schedule coming out? maybe we'll dust up the ducatis and come out for this.
carol

hcr25
Wed Jan 16th, 2008, 01:36 PM
when is the mra 2008 schedule coming out? maybe we'll dust up the ducatis and come out for this.
carol

Schedule was released back in sept.

http://forums.mra-racing.org/viewtopic.php?t=5004

fastfroggy
Wed Jan 16th, 2008, 02:03 PM
cool. thanks couldn't find on it on their website.

Sortarican
Wed Jan 16th, 2008, 02:12 PM
Does the MRA list the registrants for each particular race on their site.
Wouldn't be surprised if there's too many drop/adds just prior to a race to bother.

I'd like to get the MRA rider number list so I can tell who's/who during the various races.
None of the #'s I know (like: #24, #55, #234, #728)8) are ever in the lead group. :eyebrows:

jplracing
Wed Jan 16th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Does the MRA list the registrants for each particular race on their site.
Wouldn't be surprised if there's too many drop/adds just prior to a race to bother.

I'd like to get the MRA rider number list so I can tell who's/who during the various races.
None of the #'s I know (like: #24, #55, #234, #728) are ever in the lead group. :eyebrows:

Jeff,

#24 very rarely finishes a race. Normally he can be found flying through the air or skidding on his head in any given turn on any given weekend
#55 is never near the lead group..something about a monkey and a football
#234 well she is in the lead in her mind
and
#72 Mark Nudleman is way to smart to hang out with any of us from the CSC so he doesn't count

But in reality if you go to the race day office when you arrive they will have a sheet listing the race order. Normally on the back of that sheet lists all of the riders and there numbers. Also at the same office there is a board with the riders listed and gridded for each class

Joe

hcr25
Wed Jan 16th, 2008, 03:10 PM
there is a list of riders and there numbers in the program from the previous season. If its a new racer in 08 or a racer changes his/her number it wont be in the program
mike

Sortarican
Wed Jan 16th, 2008, 03:29 PM
#72 Mark Nudleman is way to smart to hang out with any of us from the CSC so he doesn't count..

LOL,
Fat fingered my entry...I meant #728 (better known as #1 in our hearts).

And I've noticed #55 rides faster if you push start him.
(Well at least he laughs a lot more.)

jplracing
Wed Jan 16th, 2008, 03:43 PM
LOL,
Fat fingered my entry...I meant #728 (better known as #1 in our hearts).

And I've noticed #55 rides faster if you push start him.
(Well at least he laughs a lot more.)

Well number 728 is also a member of the CSC special olympic team....how many times has he bought and paided for that R6?

And I am only laughing while jump starting a yellow SV

rybo
Wed Jan 16th, 2008, 05:54 PM
Well number 728 is also a member of the CSC special olympic team....how many times has he bought and paided for that R6?

And I am only laughing while jump starting a yellow SV

hey hey hey now....I've bought and paided (nice word there Joe, you must be from the spelling division of the CSC SO team) for that R6 enough times to clearly call it mine!

Look for me on the front row of the lunch line throughout the MRA season in 08!

paided....that's a funny word

jplracing
Wed Jan 16th, 2008, 07:10 PM
Scott,

Let me get this straight. You are giving me a hard time for typos and I included you on the CSC Special Olympics Race Team? You pitched a fit when you couldnt watch Wapner or go to Kmart in Utah for some underwear and yet I still included you....jeez!

Now I see that it has come down to this...we need a friendly wager for the 08 season

rybo
Wed Jan 16th, 2008, 07:46 PM
Scott,

Let me get this straight. You are giving me a hard time for typos and I included you on the CSC Special Olympics Race Team? You pitched a fit when you couldnt watch Wapner or go to Kmart in Utah for some underwear and yet I still included you....jeez!

Now I see that it has come down to this...we need a friendly wager for the 08 season

This is definitely not my underwear.

So...My bet is that this new Ladies of the Rockies class is a HUGE success in 2008. :)

64BonnieLass
Wed Jan 16th, 2008, 07:58 PM
I'm still picking my underwear by the "days of the week" label the underroos company sewed on them.

At least you boys can run the track and do it so very well.

I may be ready to play with the "big girls" in a couple of years. Although I would love to play now, I'm still a lil dog, so I have to stay on the porch. :)

jplracing
Wed Jan 16th, 2008, 10:16 PM
I'm still picking my underwear by the "days of the week" label the underroos company sewed on them.

At least you boys can run the track and do it so very well.

I may be ready to play with the "big girls" in a couple of years. Although I would love to play now, I'm still a lil dog, so I have to stay on the porch. :)

Terri

I am sorry but I have already promised the special olympics cape to mel for the 08 season.

But you must remember to become a big dog you must try Not to be a little dog. Without trying you will always be on the porch.

So what I am trying to say is GOD DAMMIT! YOU NEED TO GIVE IT A SHOT!. Whats the worst that could happen.....you might learn something!

konichd
Thu Jan 17th, 2008, 07:48 AM
We'll get Shortcake out there Terri, to keep you company ;)

Sortarican
Thu Jan 17th, 2008, 08:35 AM
....So...My bet is that this new Ladies of the Rockies class is a HUGE success in 2008. :)
I'm thinking that bet's a sure thing!:up:

Looking forward to cheering you on this season too Scott.
(Just be sure to only ride your own bike.....you have bad luck with those rentals.)

I'm still picking my underwear by the "days of the week" ...
So you go "commando" on Sundays?
(They don't make Sunday underwear....on account a God.)

..... Whats the worst that could happen....

She could take my last place trophy away from me.
(Who am I kidding...I'm a sho-in.):turtle:

Sully
Thu Jan 17th, 2008, 08:45 AM
I dunno Jeff... I may swing by and snatch that trophy from your thong wearing girlie ass !

lovinCO
Thu Jan 17th, 2008, 10:21 AM
So...My bet is that this new Ladies of the Rockies class is a HUGE success in 2008. :)

Me too! I'm looking forward to going to some races this year to watch the chicks do battle. Hoping for a big grid. :)

Shortcake
Thu Jan 17th, 2008, 04:55 PM
We'll get Shortcake out there Terri, to keep you company ;)
And how many time will that crash picture be posted? Not a chance in hell I will be out there...
But I will cheer for you Terri!!!! Go get'em

konichd
Thu Jan 17th, 2008, 04:58 PM
Look at that form! VRRRROOOOOOOOMMMM!

konichd
Thu Jan 17th, 2008, 04:59 PM
Now to turn!........Fuck :(

Sortarican
Thu Jan 17th, 2008, 05:01 PM
Look at that form! VRRRROOOOOOOOMMMM!

HOLLY SH&T!! DK JUST PLAYED NICE!
(Who had Jan. 17th in the pool?)

EDIT:
I spoke too soon....pools still open...we're up to $500 and nobody's picked a date in 2008.

Shortcake
Thu Jan 17th, 2008, 05:06 PM
Back on track...

I can't wait to see all of you ladies out there!!!! This is going to be great!

konichd
Thu Jan 17th, 2008, 05:07 PM
Rybo is going to Barn me :(

rybo
Thu Jan 17th, 2008, 07:08 PM
Rybo is going to Barn me :(

As promised....one day detention for you. Sorry, you know you had it coming!

Bueller
Thu Jan 17th, 2008, 07:14 PM
:yay::spit: