PDA

View Full Version : Badass Motor Video

Sonic Boom
Mon Oct 8th, 2007, 05:52 PM
Ever wondered what really goes on in there?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5815350492893860613&hl=en

DavidofColorado
Mon Oct 8th, 2007, 06:00 PM
Thanks for that. I did always wonder what goes on in a combustion chamber. I kind wanted to see the exhaust stroke but that was still cool. Got anymore?

Sonic Boom
Mon Oct 8th, 2007, 06:07 PM
I'll see what else I can dig up

GiXXeRChicA
Mon Oct 8th, 2007, 09:05 PM
Thanks for that. I did always wonder what goes on in a combustion chamber. I kind wanted to see the exhaust stroke but that was still cool. Got anymore?

suck. squish. bang. blow. I'll take "What DavidofDenver does at Cheeseman Park on Saturday nights" for $400 Alex.

All in good fun. I wish they had the exhaust stroke too.

DavidofColorado
Mon Oct 8th, 2007, 09:20 PM
suck. squish. bang. blow. I'll take "What DavidofDenver does at Cheeseman Park on Saturday nights" for $400 Alex.

All in good fun. I wish they had the exhaust stroke too.

Don't hate on me because you meet your men after your mom is done with them. Sometimes while she is with them.

Sonic Boom
Mon Oct 8th, 2007, 09:28 PM
So here is why Mexico sucks...

10. They booed Miss America. Those bastards.

9.They ship their poor huddled masses here ILLEGALLY, only for them to not re-spend their money into America’s economy but send it back to their pitiful country.

8. This applies to both Mexico and Canada. They both trash America but forget if they weren’t Siamese twins with us they would probably be blown into a million pieces by now because their most powerful weapon is the phone to call The US military if they get into trouble.

7. The water

6. Their stupid crappy telemundo channels.

5. Subtitles for Spanish on EVERYTHING.

4. George Lopez.

3. Latino gang violence and crimes. They are starting to make East Side look like a church.

2. They get a free ride into this country while other immigrants oceans away have to become citizens the hard way. Not Fair. They also mooch off the welfare system once they get here. And for what...? Do they even bother setting us up a nice Mexican restaurant like those nice legals do? NO! They make their money and high tail it home to live like kings in their shithole home land.

And lastly...

1. Chihuahuas…Creepy looking rat dogs.

DavidofColorado
Mon Oct 8th, 2007, 09:59 PM
LOL. I hate George Lopez too.

Jenny
Mon Oct 8th, 2007, 10:51 PM
Seriously guys, knock it off with the flaming. I'm over this shit.