PDA

View Full Version : Would you use this public toilet?

Anonymous
Tue Jul 27th, 2004, 04:55 PM
The view from inside: :shock:
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/from_inside.jpg

Here's the view from the outside:
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/from_outside.jpg

DarkKnight
Tue Jul 27th, 2004, 05:03 PM
Hell yea - but Im that kinda guy. Actually might press the fless against the glass to see if you get a reaction from the passers by.

nessa
Tue Jul 27th, 2004, 05:05 PM
:shock:

No way!

friscokidd
Tue Jul 27th, 2004, 05:18 PM
SURE.......in more ways than one ;)

Brizz
Tue Jul 27th, 2004, 05:21 PM
Id sprinkle my children all over that.

Mister Z
Tue Jul 27th, 2004, 05:26 PM
Peek-a-Boo :shock: :D

nessa
Tue Jul 27th, 2004, 05:36 PM
You men have no shame!! :lol:

Hawke
Tue Jul 27th, 2004, 05:44 PM
I have no shame!! I'd use it! A very versatile room in the middle of everything. :idea:

CHuck U Farley
Tue Jul 27th, 2004, 05:44 PM
So your telling us you have never had a urge to expose yourself in public? IE play in the pond?

nessa
Tue Jul 27th, 2004, 06:11 PM
So your telling us you have never had a urge to expose yourself in public? IE play in the pond?

Just plain 'ol exposing yourself vs. relieving yourself in public, I consider those to be 2 different subjects...... Even though technically no one probably could see you in there, I would still be uncomfortable. And it would be gross to be looking at that "stall" knowing that someone could be pooping in there that very moment.. :puke:

There have been a couple of drunken moments in my past that I've had
to find a bush to pee behind & for a woman, that is really uncomfortable! :oops:

I think men just don't mind.. They'll expose themselves for any occasion. :lol:

(I suppose I've never heard of the term: "Play in the pond"??? )

Toe Dragger
Tue Jul 27th, 2004, 06:19 PM
I bet two people could fit in there really nicely. :idea: :bananna:

:boobies: :hump: :makeout: :yumyum:

Rick T.
Tue Jul 27th, 2004, 07:43 PM
Hey when you gotta go... you gotta go.

The one above is a luxury compared to the toilets I encountered in Honduras, Mexico and the Philippines... :no:

Desmo
Tue Jul 27th, 2004, 10:48 PM
Hell yea.. I would use it.. Where is that at?? i would just hate for some drunken driver to smash into it.. it looks like it’s in the middle of a bust city street..

King Nothing
Tue Jul 27th, 2004, 10:52 PM
Hey when you gotta go... you gotta go.

The one above is a luxury compared to the toilets I encountered in Honduras, Mexico and the Philippines... :no:

better than the holes in the ground that i used in Uganda and Kenya! :lol: I'm not too good at squatting over a hole to take care of biznes.

King Nothing
Tue Jul 27th, 2004, 10:53 PM
Hell yea.. I would use it.. Where is that at?? i would just hate for some drunken driver to smash into it.. it looks like it’s in the middle of a bust city street..

London.

Desmo
Tue Jul 27th, 2004, 11:20 PM
Some of you guys know I lived in Japan for a few years.. well in many places in Japan even in the city Tokyo (civilized areas), they have a hole in the ground.. it’s a porcelain toilet but its in the ground.. really nasty..

I found this on the internet…
How To Use A Japanese Toilet
The Japanese Style toilet is quite different what you are probably used to in your country. When using it, you don’t sit down on it, but squat over it. In some ways, it can even be considered more sanitary than the Western style. However, if you are not used to the Japanese style, your legs can be tired and it can be trying. Regardless, since some places (school, train, public toilet, etc) may only have a Japanese style toilet, you’ll have to get used to it!!!.
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/toilet.jpg

firefghtr
Wed Jul 28th, 2004, 06:46 AM
oh yea i'd take a poop :lol:

Dr. Joe Siphek
Wed Jul 28th, 2004, 09:36 AM
The world is my toilet!!!

bulldog
Wed Jul 28th, 2004, 09:53 AM
:imwithstupid:

BenDover
Wed Jul 28th, 2004, 09:53 AM

It looks like the "dookie" would drop right into your pants. :lol: :lol:

DarkKnight
Wed Jul 28th, 2004, 11:29 AM

Its in London - dont know exactly where

CHINNO
Wed Jul 28th, 2004, 06:46 PM
Id do it :D

yrdaddy
Wed Jul 28th, 2004, 07:03 PM
I think that restroom would be great (not to mention probably designed and built for) voyeristic couples. You could live out the fantasy of having sex in a very public place without getting in trouble!... :idea: I'm in!!!! See ya guys later, I got to go get a passport so I can go to London!! :)

Rick T.
Wed Jul 28th, 2004, 07:14 PM
Some of you guys know I lived in Japan for a few years.. well in many places in Japan even in the city Tokyo (civilized areas), they have a hole in the ground.. it’s a porcelain toilet but its in the ground.. really nasty..

I found this on the internet…
How To Use A Japanese Toilet
The Japanese Style toilet is quite different what you are probably used to in your country. When using it, you don’t sit down on it, but squat over it. In some ways, it can even be considered more sanitary than the Western style. However, if you are not used to the Japanese style, your legs can be tired and it can be trying. Regardless, since some places (school, train, public toilet, etc) may only have a Japanese style toilet, you’ll have to get used to it!!!.

:lol: Haven't seen one of those since I was a kid... Thank God I went to Christ the King International School - we had "normal" toilets. But the nuns were masachistic... :x :lol:

Hozerking
Wed Jul 28th, 2004, 09:57 PM
They have thos in Italy and in the Balkans as well! also know as the "balkan toilet"! the nice ones like the one in the picture above work nicelie, so no flusihng and in many cases are preferable to the "english" style toiled cause you dont' have to touch anything! .... however I have seen some really nastie ones in places where its kind of like an outhouse and the hole in the ground is the final destination for your dropings :shock:

-al