PDA

View Full Version : Total Control Class Sunday Oct. 21st, 2007

pilot
Wed Oct 17th, 2007, 09:45 AM
The Total Control Advanced Rider Clinic class that was scheduled for last Sunday has been moved to the 21st and there a some openings for students. Once this class completes, it will be the last one for 2007. For those of you not familiar with this motorcycle training technology there are several post on this board as well as the http://www.totalcontroltraining.net/ site that can provide you with a wealth of information on the training.

* For 2008 there looks to be Total Control ARC II class in the works. And a book on suspension by Race Tech/Total Control.

Every person that has participated in and chatted with me about either the seminar, the class, or the book has said that they have learned something good from it.

I plan on conducting the seminars throughout the fall, winter and spring in several locations in Colorado. As I am currently working the International Motorcycle trade Show, "IMS", as well as the Love Ride Charity event in CA and other TC training events (mostly where it is warmer, ahhh), I'll be seeing what dates will be available for the seminars. The seminars are free and provide a great deal of information on riding technique.

As I mentioned in a previous post, if you would like a seminar at your place of work or even at a social at your home I can arrange that with you. I can do the seminar fast in under an hour or extend it over that as needs require. Feel free to PM me.

If you are interested in registering for any MSF class/Total Control or Professional Rider course please contact Colleen at T3RG:

http://www.t3rg.com (http://www.t3rg.com/) or call 720-318-8224

This is going to be a class with some familiar faces.

Regards,
Pilot

FastFrenchy
Mon Oct 29th, 2007, 04:23 PM
I just wanted to say that the class was awsome! I got way more than I was expecting. It was a blast and the instructors were great. I defenitely recommend the class to anybody who wants to improve their craft. We had every type of bike, from a 1979 old Suzuki 1000 (original owner) to a harley FLH to ZX-10's and R1's (mine). The drills that we practiced wer great. I personnaly really liked the suspension and the body positionning segments. I did not know that I could drag knees at 20mph. It is very adictive.

I recommend this Total control to anyone, even racers who think they have little to learn. :yay:

Sean
Mon Oct 29th, 2007, 05:47 PM
+1
This class was fantastic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Being a newer rider, I have been pretty much self taught with the aid of the CSC (ex: you still have another couple hundred miles on that tire showing tread, lets go hit hp hill :banghead:) and have been feeling better about keeping up in the canyons with a some of the other riders. I think I've come a long way.

After this class, I dropped 10 min today off of my time from boulder to ned without even speeding (any more than I normally do). :bananna:I felt so much more confident in the corners it almost scared me. I'd preposition my body for the turn, follow the steps, and as I'm going through the turn I started thinking "I would feel comfortable going faster" even though I was hitting them at the same speeds I always do. Not that I need to go balls out, but the confidence, technique and knowledge are there. (okay, not perfect technique, but hey, I only took the class yesterday!)

I just wanted to show my appreciation. The instructors were amazing, they gave such great feedback, and they were really patient. Even the race guys that were there were willing to give some great advise. It's a 1st rate class that helped me a ton, I highly recommend it. if anyone wants more info on the class feel free to pm me. Thanks T3RG!:headbang:
-Sean

disclaimer: No, pilots not paying me to say this.

Crashdaddy
Mon Oct 29th, 2007, 09:53 PM
Thanks for the kind words on the class guys. The best part about teaching the Total Control classes is I have just as much, if not more, fun than the students. It is a very cool thing to see the differences in riding by the end of the day.

I think most of the credit rightly goes to Lee Parks. He did a hell of a job putting this training together, as well as teaching us to teach you. Hopefully I will see you guys at the track soon!

Dean

clustermagnet
Sun Nov 18th, 2007, 03:57 PM
I just wanted to say that the class was awsome! I got way more than I was expecting. It was a blast and the instructors were great. I defenitely recommend the class to anybody who wants to improve their craft. We had every type of bike, from a 1979 old Suzuki 1000 (original owner) to a harley FLH to ZX-10's and R1's (mine). The drills that we practiced wer great. I personnaly really liked the suspension and the body positionning segments. I did not know that I could drag knees at 20mph. It is very adictive.

I recommend this Total control to anyone, even racers who think they have little to learn. :yay:

I've heard of many excellent things regarding the body position taught during these total control classes :oops: