PDA

View Full Version : Ride Saturday 10/20

Danjo
Wed Oct 17th, 2007, 10:57 AM
I'm riding this Saturday. Meeting at 9:30am at MoCo. Who else is going?

yueh
Wed Oct 17th, 2007, 06:15 PM
I should be able to make it--I may have a late night Friday, though. Dan--did you ever get that oil issue resolved?

tl1000riders
Thu Oct 18th, 2007, 07:05 PM
Where are you riding to? How are the road conditions where you are going to be riding? I'm down for a ride not sure if I have to work Saturday or not? I will know for sure tomorrow.

Danjo
Thu Oct 18th, 2007, 09:27 PM
I should be able to make it--I may have a late night Friday, though. Dan--did you ever get that oil issue resolved?
Not yet, still smoken. I plan to take it in for a leak down check next week.

Danjo
Thu Oct 18th, 2007, 09:31 PM
Where are you riding to? How are the road conditions where you are going to be riding? I'm down for a ride not sure if I have to work Saturday or not? I will know for sure tomorrow.

Not sure where we'll ride to, whoever shows up can talk it over. Not sure about the roads either, but around town it is expected to be around 72 on Saturday.

TomB
Sat Oct 20th, 2007, 07:52 PM
Fun ride today guys. After we all broke I went back up golden gate, then central speedway then over sqaw pass to brook forest and 126 (home). Sqaw was packed powder conditions in spots with black ice here and there. One section of snow was over 100 ft long. Lucky I had a new all season super crosa dragon on front. I took my time through the snow and made into evergreen ok. See you guys next weekend if weather is good.