PDA

View Full Version : If you could have one night with Barn...

Bertha
Mon Aug 2nd, 2004, 09:51 AM
and could do ANYTHING with him what would you do???

I would take him to Vegas on a private plane, give him 25K to go play poker at the high stakes area, after that I'd take him to the BEST strip joint and give him a 1K to go have "fun". After that we'd hit the hottest club for him to get his grove on, after that I'd kill him and go home a happy man, of course taking his winnings if he had any...

~Barn~
Mon Aug 2nd, 2004, 09:53 AM
Pretty much sounds like my usual Vegas trips. Can't we mix it up a bit?

Bertha
Mon Aug 2nd, 2004, 09:54 AM
we can jump stright to the killing part if you'd like...

Chanda
Mon Aug 2nd, 2004, 09:54 AM
No comment :P

Brizz
Mon Aug 2nd, 2004, 09:59 AM
I would hang him from his nipples from on top of Circus Circus and get one of those lions to lick his feet till he peed. Then Id get a FAT hooker to poop on his head and stick quarters to it where the eyes would be. Then id put plastic wrak on the whole thing so it wouldnt fall off. Making holes so he could take some breaths of the cool desert wind. Id also find a deformed midget to hang from his feet while lighting all of his hair on fire one by one. and then ...................well I think thats about it.

~Barn~
Mon Aug 2nd, 2004, 10:00 AM
we can jump stright to the killing part if you'd like...

Fine by me. But you better bring plan-B, incase it doesn't go like you hope.

Others have tried before... Keep that in mind. ;)

1000RR
Mon Aug 2nd, 2004, 10:01 AM
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/jawa.gif http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/Sabers02.gif http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/xwing.gif

I figure this is equally as useless.

Bertha
Mon Aug 2nd, 2004, 10:02 AM
plan B... I'd take a nice long walk on the beach were we could talk, followed by a night of cuddleing...

friscokidd
Mon Aug 2nd, 2004, 10:07 AM

I would take him to Vegas on a private plane, give him 25K to go play poker at the high stakes area, after that I'd take him to the BEST strip joint and give him a 1K to go have "fun". After that we'd hit the hottest club for him to get his grove on, after that I'd kill him and go home a happy man, of course taking his winnings if he had any...

and all i get is a dam hug :x

Chanda
Mon Aug 2nd, 2004, 10:13 AM
I would take Barn to Hawaii, then get him drunk and have sex with him on the beach... :makeout:

Bertha
Mon Aug 2nd, 2004, 10:13 AM

and all i get is a dam hug :x

I fixed yours!!!!

and you both die!!!! so it's not like I'm playing favorites...

Bertha
Mon Aug 2nd, 2004, 10:14 AM
I would take Barn to Hawaii, then get him drunk and have sex with him on the beach... :makeout: :imwithstupid:

Pink Taco Hunter
Mon Aug 2nd, 2004, 01:31 PM
I would make a big cheech an chong joint and get him so f*** up so he wouldn't remember you guys having sex with him.. :alien:

Brizz
Mon Aug 2nd, 2004, 01:31 PM
http://img66.exs.cx/img66/9188/trip005.jpg

Pink Taco Hunter
Mon Aug 2nd, 2004, 01:33 PM
I would make a big cheech an chong joint and get him so f*** up so he wouldn't remember you guys having sex with him.. :alien:

haywood jablome
Mon Aug 2nd, 2004, 01:52 PM
I steal his H&K Hand gun!!!!!

King Nothing
Mon Aug 2nd, 2004, 01:55 PM

Ok, but the question is, would you have sex with him then kill him? With you new firearm of course.

Nick_Ninja
Mon Aug 2nd, 2004, 02:17 PM

Ok, but the question is, would you have sex with him then kill him? With you new firearm of course.

After the offing of –Barn- leave the firearm at the scene of the crime. It will look like ‘someone’ just couldn’t take the pressure of the sexual encounter ---- of course unless you decide to turn it on yourself --- and I couldn’t blame you for making that decision after that nasty act. :P

Canuck
Mon Aug 2nd, 2004, 05:52 PM

Remember, what happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas ;)

Dr. Joe Siphek
Fri Aug 6th, 2004, 09:38 AM
Fine by me. But you better bring plan-B, incase it doesn't go like you hope. Others have tried before... Keep that in mind. ;) Here is my interpretation(sp) of Barn Vs: The Bertha (Barn is on the left)
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/Stickgun.gif

NZ Darren
Fri Aug 6th, 2004, 12:04 PM

Or you you kill him first? :idea:

~Barn~
Fri Aug 6th, 2004, 01:31 PM
Getting shot with your own gun, is *not* cool.