PDA

View Full Version : How are the roads?

tl1000riders
Wed Oct 31st, 2007, 09:45 PM
Anyone been on Boulder Canyon to Ned and p2p to Lyons? Want to go riding this weekend just trying to get a heads up on road conditions. Thanks...:alien:

HOTCARCASS
Wed Oct 31st, 2007, 10:15 PM
I've been riding that area the last couple of weeks. HWy 7 has been good. Left hand has be killer last eight miles to ward good, Boulder canyon has a few chunks of gravle here and there. I'll ride this weekend I am really wanting to do sunshine and golden gate canyons. I'de do mappleton, lefthand, boulder canyon whatever. Boulder Canyon gets the most weekend gawkers however and peak to peak is copsville. let me know if you wanna ride.

DucWise
Wed Oct 31st, 2007, 10:20 PM
Sorry... off topic :)

tl1000riders,

Is that your TLS in your avatar pic? Any idea on what make that lower is or where you got it?? Just curious. Thanks :D

Joecycle
Thu Nov 1st, 2007, 07:08 AM
I did Boulder canyon, Peak to Peak (south), into Blackhawk on Sunday. Be aware as always but I felt the roads were fine for riding. Nothing major.

Sully
Thu Nov 1st, 2007, 08:21 AM
The parkway was clean, a little sand/gravel as you head into Central City/Blackhawk, but nothing really major, from there over to Nederland was mostly clean.. some sand/gravel on the center line... Boulder canyon down was clean :hump:...

pilot
Thu Nov 1st, 2007, 08:56 PM
Central City runs a sweeper on that road quite a bit. They don't want those gamblers slowing down the money train.

tl1000riders
Fri Nov 2nd, 2007, 06:03 PM
Thanks everyone for the updates on the road conditions. I will be riding this weekend as it seems the roads aren't too bad. Thanks again everyone.:)