PDA

View Full Version : Honda Parts?

brandon
Thu Apr 10th, 2003, 09:58 PM
Where is a decent place to order Honda OEM Parts from? I'm used to getting a 25% discount on parts from car dealers because of the car club I'm a part of, and I guess I just hate paying MSRP for parts. :) Any suggestions?

Thanks,

- Brandon

Hoopty
Fri Apr 11th, 2003, 06:52 AM
Longrider from esportbike gives everyone from esportbike 10% off at Fay Meyers, that's who I usually go through.

yakuza
Fri Apr 11th, 2003, 08:01 AM
If you know the honda part number, try servicehonda.com You can find the honda partnumber at partsfish.com then plug it into the price search at ServiceHonda. Ronayers.com is also another place that sells OEM parts at a discount.

Or, get to know a local dealer and see if they'll hook you up. :)

Anonymous
Fri Apr 11th, 2003, 10:02 AM
Try Western Honda (they used to offer free shipping on orders of $100 or more) or Streit's Motorsports. I had to order a front fender for a friend's Blackbird a couple of years ago, Streit's gave me a better price ($138 shipped) than Cycle-Parts.com ($131 + $15 shipping), but Western Honda beat the pants off both of them ($111 to the door!) - it pays to shop around :D . I don't know if that was the wholesale price, but the receipt had "Preferred Wholesale" indicated on it.

Contact info for all of them are on the shopping page of the main site:
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/web/shopping.html#parts

Anonymous
Fri Apr 11th, 2003, 10:39 AM
If you know the honda part number, try servicehonda.com You can find the honda partnumber at partsfish.com then plug it into the price search at ServiceHonda. Ronayers.com is also another place that sells OEM parts at a discount.

Or, get to know a local dealer and see if they'll hook you up. :)

In addition, Ron Ayers gives a nice discount to members of gixxer.com. Call them and ask for Chip, if you're registered there.

brandon
Fri Apr 11th, 2003, 08:29 PM
Awesome.. thanks for all the tips guys-- I'll check them out. $un Honda is close to me and its where I bought the bike, but I have to wince every time I buy something there because its too expensive.

I bought the factory service manual so it shouldn't be a problem coming up with parts numbers.

-b