PDA

View Full Version : Sunday, 11/11, Ride out of Moco!!

Repsol a095
Fri Nov 9th, 2007, 07:16 PM
Anyone interested in a ride on Sunday at about nine or so? I am going to keep an eye on the weather, but it looks like mid 60s. I could care less about the route. I only want to be out for three or four hours.

HOTCARCASS
Sat Nov 10th, 2007, 11:11 AM
yeah I'd be up 3038177274

Vehicle 1
Sat Nov 10th, 2007, 01:45 PM
I may be up for this one.
It was great through Deckers today, except the typical areas where there is gravel. Temperatures were higher at the canyons than in town, so hopefully tomorrow we'll have some of the same.

D.

Repsol a095
Sat Nov 10th, 2007, 03:32 PM
Sounds good Diego. Will we see the 636 tomorrow?

Vehicle 1
Sat Nov 10th, 2007, 03:40 PM
:)....yep

She behaved very well today.

Repsol a095
Sat Nov 10th, 2007, 03:42 PM
Sweet! It'll be good so you without the smokescreen now.

Vehicle 1
Sat Nov 10th, 2007, 03:56 PM
lol....yeah :oops:

madvlad
Sat Nov 10th, 2007, 04:52 PM
Will this be a canyon ride or just highway/city? IF CANYON RIDE what's the level of experience you guys prefer cause I'm still trying to get used to it lol

TomB
Sat Nov 10th, 2007, 07:24 PM
Some high speed experience is good. If you can ride at double the limit plus, in the turns it helps. Always watch out for vehical 1 he is normally out of control. Thats just sat. canyon runs, on sun we try to pick up the pace a little, its kinda like a race but with no real begining and no flag at the end. But of course your welcome to join us.

Repsol a095
Sat Nov 10th, 2007, 08:01 PM
This will be a ride through the canyons. I don't know where; we'll discuss it in the morning. It sounds like the Deckers run might be the way to go with the road conditions, but I am up for anything. It doesn't matter your skill level. If someone falls behind we always wait up before turning off anywhere.

Vehicle 1
Sat Nov 10th, 2007, 08:43 PM
If you can ride at double the limit plus, in the turns it helps. Always watch out for vehical 1 he is normally out of control. Thats just sat. canyon runs, on sun we try to pick up the pace a little...

:lol:....what? who? when? Me? Liar.

Will this be a canyon ride or just highway/city? IF CANYON RIDE what's the level of experience you guys prefer cause I'm still trying to get used to it lol

Seriously, we all ride at our own pace, and always wait for eachother. There is plenty of Bull-shtn, and riding; so come along and have some fun.

madvlad
Sat Nov 10th, 2007, 09:50 PM
Yea I think I might, I do take my time through the canyons though, specially ones I haven't been at yet.... I'm a Canyon newbie :p

ZX Rider
Sat Nov 10th, 2007, 10:47 PM
Some high speed experience is good. If you can ride at double the limit plus, in the turns it helps. Always watch out for vehical 1 he is normally out of control. Thats just sat. canyon runs, on sun we try to pick up the pace a little, its kinda like a race but with no real begining and no flag at the end. But of course your welcome to join us.

:lol::lol::lol:

HOTCARCASS
Sat Nov 10th, 2007, 10:50 PM
are you guys meeting at moco @ 9 or 10 I can be there closer to 10

Repsol a095
Sun Nov 11th, 2007, 07:09 AM
It looks like it's almost fifty degrees so I plan on being at Moco at about nine. We'll see who shows up, but I would like to be out of there by nine-thirty.

pilot
Sun Nov 11th, 2007, 09:21 AM
TomB will be offering cornering drills on turn 7 going uphill at the Horsepower Hill Raceway. He will first demonstrate the incorrect method, followed by (on another bike) with the correct method. Please bring your dust goggles and stand at least 50 feet up the hill as you will get a fine demonstration of crossover technique as TB rides the hill out through the turn. Free firewood available after Tom does the demonstration.

N1KSS1KS1x
Sun Nov 11th, 2007, 09:49 PM
Hella nice day to ride. How was it? I wanted ride sooooo badly, preped bikes all day still had fun though.

Bashed
Mon Nov 12th, 2007, 06:44 AM

Good to chat with you TomB.Very nice weather this late in the season.Lots of sand and mag-cloride on the roads though.
Freak'in crashfest on 126/67 yesterday.
I guess people think it's kinda like a race to the end instead of a ride
to a destination.Common sense isn't so common.You would think people would learn from others but nooooooo.

Later Bash

Cars-R-Coffins
Mon Nov 12th, 2007, 11:50 AM
Freak'in crashfest on 126/67 yesterday.

What happened? Is everyone alright? Anyone from CSC?