Brat
Mon Nov 12th, 2007, 07:45 AM
pics of the new whip. and old too.

http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/Bratmantlz/bikes001.jpg
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/Bratmantlz/bikes002.jpg
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/Bratmantlz/bikes003.jpg
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/Bratmantlz/bikes004.jpg
http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t219/Bratmantlz/bikes005.jpg
i have cf mirrors coming, and that windscreen has to go too. but ya need $ for that. lol.
brat

Cars-R-Coffins
Mon Nov 12th, 2007, 06:03 PM
I didn't say anything!

salsashark
Mon Nov 12th, 2007, 06:21 PM
I didn't say anything!

:spit:

What an appropriate pic!

Brat
Mon Nov 12th, 2007, 07:39 PM
yeah no one has tlr windscreens in stock. im waiting for a carbon fiber windscreen to be avail. the yellow isnt fun to ride with it says here i come officer.. lol

VFR
Mon Nov 12th, 2007, 09:17 PM
But the sound says...There I went officer...lol

Beastly

phoenixr2
Tue Nov 13th, 2007, 12:44 AM
exactly the pics you said you were going to take at the meet. ha. nice man. Yeah I know you want to, and I will just reaffirm the fact that you definitely need to get that yellow problem taken care of! Congrats again man. if the weather holds out maybe we can go for a ride sometime soon, should hopefully be ready to roll tomorrow or wed.

Brat
Tue Nov 13th, 2007, 07:06 AM
exactly the pics you said you were going to take at the meet. ha. nice man. Yeah I know you want to, and I will just reaffirm the fact that you definitely need to get that yellow problem taken care of! Congrats again man. if the weather holds out maybe we can go for a ride sometime soon, should hopefully be ready to roll tomorrow or wed.
yeah i will be occupied today up to 8:30pm but i will be riding it afterwards, and wed after i get off work at6pm... stoopid shift. yeah the sound is unmatched with the vtwins. gotta love it. yeah just let me know as i have been riding it sooo much i took yesterday and today in the cage. since i rode ALL week last week. lol. btw i saw you in your cage like three times sunday... lol...
Brat

ccdirtrider05
Tue Nov 13th, 2007, 07:44 AM
damn nice brat.. is that your new toy? what a beauty!! ill have to cruise by in the work truck one day to check it out.. major congrats!!

dallas
Tue Nov 13th, 2007, 08:37 AM
I am totally diggin the custom exhaust hangers!!!!!

Stop by, I have some scrap laying around that we can turn into some badass hangers for you.

Brat
Tue Nov 13th, 2007, 05:42 PM
I am totally diggin the custom exhaust hangers!!!!!

Stop by, I have some scrap laying around that we can turn into some badass hangers for you.
ccdirt let me know i work m-f 9-6pm. just let me know. yep its the new beast. cant wait till i can ride it as fast as the kat.
dallas yep i have to! bc i know you got the skillz to killz the tacky hangers.... lol. and i will have to have someone bring my sons bike by too. i was riding all night is why i couldnt stop or call saturday. sorry. i'll give you a call. this weekend if your free. :D
Brat

TFOGGuys
Tue Nov 13th, 2007, 05:47 PM
yeah no one has tlr windscreens in stock. im waiting for a carbon fiber windscreen to be avail. the yellow isnt fun to ride with it says here i come officer.. lol

I've got some Zero Gravity smoked screens in stock, at a price that will make the financially challenged smile. Drop me an email at parts@tfogracing.com .

phoenixr2
Tue Nov 13th, 2007, 07:07 PM
brat got my bike back. game on :bat:hit me up sometime

DavidofColorado
Tue Nov 13th, 2007, 08:06 PM
She's purdy!! Can I touch her?
You didn't go for the blue and white one huh?

PhL0aTeR
Tue Nov 13th, 2007, 08:38 PM
I've got some Zero Gravity smoked screens in stock, at a price that will make the financially challenged smile. Drop me an email at parts@tfogracing.com .

he gets hard when he sees carbon fiber...... :shocked: . smoked will not do....

Brat
Tue Nov 13th, 2007, 10:45 PM
pmd you tfog, pheonix i will be putting time into the female im dating tomarrow for a tad. until the sun sets.... yeah i know.. duh duh duhhhhh. then i will be out riding, as she lives by austin bluffs. plus i work 8-5 tomarrow. so let me know. if anything im gonna go ride to some din din somewere.
and damnit phl0ater i thought that was a secret! lol. now if my girl sees that she is going to want me to get tons o carbon fiber! :D

PhL0aTeR
Tue Nov 13th, 2007, 10:57 PM
and damnit phl0ater i thought that was a secret! lol. now if my girl sees that she is going to want me to get tons o carbon fiber! :D

if that kinda thing is a problem, they make a pill for that.... prolly cheaper than CF... :spit:

Brat
Tue Nov 13th, 2007, 11:00 PM
if that kinda thing is a problem, they make a pill for that.... prolly cheaper than CF... :spit:
:slap: i'll take your word for that. :D lol.

PhL0aTeR
Tue Nov 13th, 2007, 11:01 PM
:slap: i'll take your word for that. :D lol.

they double as mints and create a nice spot for hats and towels :hump:

Brat
Tue Nov 13th, 2007, 11:04 PM
LOL