PDA

View Full Version : canyons run 11/18

TomB
Fri Nov 16th, 2007, 07:48 PM
Would like to do a good canyon run on Sun. I've done all these at one time but have yet to connect them all. Lots of turns low mileage run (under 200 miles). I will describe the route on Sun. morning, 9:30 meeting, Moco,10am ride time. Many have done some of these canyons but few will have done all, and the trick will be connecting them in a good way which I have worked on a little. There will be a lot of turns in a short time, experience is a good thing for this run. Maybe that freak Pilot will show up because it will be a good technical ride and lots to be learned . So post if you want or just show up.
Disclaimer....... not responsible for any judgment errors, brain farts, speeding tickets, accidents, lost keys, running out of gas, lack of tire tread, lack of money, gravel in turns, deer in roads, cars in the way, passing on double solids, passing in turns, passing in general, Terra riding to fast, rain, snow, ice, becoming lost, pregnancy, lunch, Pilots speech's, Greg's road raging, My speeding, and any other unforeseen event or problem that might occur before on or after this proposed leisure Sunday ride through the country.

DavidofColorado
Fri Nov 16th, 2007, 07:57 PM
Sounds like fun. I will have to check my schedule.

HOTCARCASS
Sat Nov 17th, 2007, 08:47 AM
It's looking like I'll make that.

daemon
Sat Nov 17th, 2007, 08:54 AM
i like the disclaimer....and i think pilot is still in california

Matrix
Sat Nov 17th, 2007, 08:10 PM
Hey guys..A new guy here. I just moved in from OK a few months ago and have touched a puck on some of the canyons but I like the idea of linking them together. Count me in if you dont mind a new face.

Joe

Cocoa Pilot
Sat Nov 17th, 2007, 08:11 PM
I'm going to tell Pilot what you said. Don't be mad that he is well versed in technique, and that he has a damn fine shiny head.

Danjo
Sat Nov 17th, 2007, 09:42 PM
I'll be there...although I'm not sure all of those things listed on your disclaimer are as unforeseeable as you claim...except the pregnancy one.

Terra
Sat Nov 17th, 2007, 10:17 PM
Count me in for some connect the dots!

I only got in 3 whole laps at todays track benefit before a hand grenade went off in my crankcase and my wrist is still locked in the WOT position... ;)

Frenchy will be out as well, which should make for some interesting times... :)

And oh yeah - this time - YOU LEAD! :sniper:

--
Terra

wankel7
Sat Nov 17th, 2007, 10:17 PM
I'll be there....

Sorry to hear about your engine man .... that was one hell of an oil trail into turn one :P

James

Vehicle 1
Sat Nov 17th, 2007, 10:39 PM
Back on topic...count me in for this ride too :)

wankel7
Sat Nov 17th, 2007, 10:46 PM
Holy wtf bbq....that is nuts! Wonder why it failed? Think warranty will cover that?

DavidofColorado
Sun Nov 18th, 2007, 08:29 AM
That's a connecting rod. That is some serious failure going on there.

Matrix
Sun Nov 18th, 2007, 06:55 PM
Nice meeting everyone today. Great day for a ride. Looking forward to the next one with the exception of the extended pit stop of course. :up:

wankel7
Sun Nov 18th, 2007, 10:42 PM
Yeah no doubt....lol....

Where did you guys go after we parted ways?

I would have to say that is the fastest I have riden on the street...you guys are nuts :P

James