PDA

View Full Version : Joe Rogan's Reaction to 2 Girls 1 Cup - NSFW

The Black Knight
Sat Nov 17th, 2007, 06:23 PM
http://www.break.com/index/joe-rogan-watches-2-girls-1-cup.html

O.k. this one is NSFW because of the language he uses. I doesn't show the 2 girls 1 cup video(thank God).

I'm not even going to ask if anyone has seen the actual video grossing everyone out. Because like the saying goes,"curiosity killed the cat" and well I might as well have been dead after I saw the first 10 seconds of it. It was aweful, completely the most horrid thing I've seen.

That said, I do love people's reactions to the video. If you look on YouTube there are a ton of vids of people filming their reactions to the 2girls 1cup vid. And they are hilarious. Some classic reactions.

Just like this video. I would have thought that Joe Rogan could handle alot of gross stuff. But even the video grosses him out. His reaction is hilarious. WARNING! - don't go check out the video he's watching. You'll regret it.

t_jolt
Sat Nov 17th, 2007, 06:35 PM
Please lord listen to him, DO NOT WATCH THE ORIGINAL VIDEO

Tyrel

The Black Knight
Sat Nov 17th, 2007, 08:04 PM
Here's another one off Break.com. It's a compilation of videos of people's reactions. Some of these are hilarious. The dude in the 3rd video(2:30 in, and then he returns again at 3:25)of the compilation is my favorite. He reminds me of a buddy of mine. Dry heave city!! HAHA. I don't know what it is, but someone hacking is one of the funniest sounds ever.

Oh and the guy at the end. I don't know what's wrong with that freakshow. There's just no way that's even possible.

http://www.break.com/index/compilation-of-2-girls-1-cup-reactions.html

Sonic Boom
Sat Nov 17th, 2007, 11:36 PM
I think I'm in love.

A girl like that would do anything for you. :yumyum:

Telefonica
Sun Nov 18th, 2007, 12:07 AM
Ok, ok. I'll heed your warning and not watch the original vid. But plz, for the love of GOD, just give me some sort of summary! I'm so curious! Just a text description!

The Black Knight
Sun Nov 18th, 2007, 07:02 AM
Ok, ok. I'll heed your warning and not watch the original vid. But plz, for the love of GOD, just give me some sort of summary! I'm so curious! Just a text description!

Basically it's the worst possible thing you could watch someone do. Look if you've got a fairly strong stomach, go watch it. And then come back and tells us what you think. You might want to get a couple other people in the room to watch it with you(because something like this is so shocking you just have to share it).

I mean honestly, if I were to rate this video on a Shock Scale of 1-10. It would be a 15. It's THAT jacked up. Oh, and don't eat anything and then try to watch it.

And I think it's way worse then the other two videos Joe Rogan mentioned. I've seen the other two. The guy with the Horse is in my opinion seriously jacked up, but the fact he died from it is hilarious. Because anyone that sick just needs to die immediately. And the BME Pain Olympics video just looked fake. I got about half way through that one and decided it was just to stupid. But it does look fake. There is however, nothing fake about the 2 Girls 1 Cup. It's just pure rancid.

What's funny is I consider myself to have a strong stomach. I can usually see anything and it not bother me. Some odors bother me(I think the worse thing I've ever smelled was a rotting dear carcass that was about 2 months old in 95 degree Summer heat, and had to bury it because it was close to a city trail). But the visual of the deer didn't bother me one bit. Just the smell. However this freaking video was too much. I couldn't handle it. Like I say I got about 10 seconds in and had to push eject, I was out of there.

As far as a description. Just watch the Joe Rogan video again. His take on what they were doing is way better and cleaner then how I'd have to describe it. Just thinking of describing it turns my stomach.

If you want straight answer though man. Just go watch it. I warned you though. Be prepared for something that is so foul, you'll wish you hadn't seen it.

UglyDogRacing
Sun Nov 18th, 2007, 10:24 AM

just watch it http://www.flurl.com/item/2girls1cup_Official_Video_u_279710

dapper
Sun Nov 18th, 2007, 10:30 AM
The BME Pain Olympics is worse IMO

BoulderNinja
Sun Nov 18th, 2007, 12:12 PM

Holy shit...The BME Pain Olympics are F*CKED UP.

DavidofColorado
Sun Nov 18th, 2007, 12:58 PM
I watched the whole thing. I dry heaved a little.

Brat
Sun Nov 18th, 2007, 01:41 PM
there wouldnt be much a girl like that wouldnt do. i just hope the guy who gets her to do it never ever NEVER EVER EVER EVER kiss's her....

DavidofColorado
Sun Nov 18th, 2007, 02:12 PM
Cokeheads will do that. But what is sicker than that its the guy that thought of the idea and then filmed it.

The Black Knight
Sun Nov 18th, 2007, 05:34 PM

See the BME thing looked fake to me. I mean who actually does something like that? And then lives after the fact? Which is why I think it's fake. It's jacked up but fake.

I think people react to different things differently. The BME thing doesn't bother me much. But the 2 Girls 1 Cup, there's just no freaking way I can handle that. It's too much for me.

D Berns R6
Mon Nov 19th, 2007, 08:14 AM
Is there a link to the BME movie,

the one i found is like 32 seconds and just looks like a hot dog being cut up.....

The Black Knight
Mon Nov 19th, 2007, 09:11 AM
Is there a link to the BME movie,

the one i found is like 32 seconds and just looks like a hot dog being cut up.....

Yeah, use Google to search it, "BME Pain Olympics" and there will be several sites that have it. Can't miss it. There will be several forums that come up, click on one and they usually have a thread about the video, with the link in the thread. Go to the one with the "Useless Junk Link". That's where I saw it.

To reset what you just said about it being like a hotdog. It does look fake, which is why I don't think it's that disturbing. I mean it's jacked up that someone would film something so stupid and fake. If it is real, it looks fake. And if it is real, then that guy in the video is surely dead.

puckstr
Mon Nov 19th, 2007, 09:17 AM
That movie has warped my fragile little mind

http://www.southparkx.net/gallery/data/media/27/cartman.jpg

TT5.0
Mon Nov 19th, 2007, 12:13 PM
Great. Now I'm wondering what the hell I'm missing, and I have to wait until I get home from work to check it out. I take it that none of the above videos are safe for work?

D Berns R6
Mon Nov 19th, 2007, 12:26 PM
Watched both, thank god there was no real life smell involved...I didn't think they were bad, just stupid people....

The Black Knight
Mon Nov 19th, 2007, 02:24 PM
I take it that none of the above videos are safe for work?

HAHA yeah you might say that.

BoulderNinja
Mon Nov 19th, 2007, 04:37 PM
I don't know how any self respecting male can watch the BME Pain Olympics Final Round and not feel extremely uncomfortable. I mean really.....a hatchet??? WTF!!!!!

:crazy::shocked::puke: