PDA

View Full Version : Speeding in Germany

McVaaahhh
Fri Aug 6th, 2004, 02:51 PM
Advantages of driving in Germany:

1) Overall, the cars are in much better condition because of tougher restrictions
2)Licenses are much harder to get, with better driver training
3)The autobahn speed limit is "Whatever's safe" up to 155mph.

Disadvantages of driving in Germany:

1)When you fly off the road at 120+mph you find out why oak was used as armor on battleships.

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/bmw1.JPG
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/bmw2.JPG
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/bmw3.JPG

rainman
Fri Aug 6th, 2004, 03:14 PM
I don't think we're walking away from that one. Poor bastards. At least they didn't suffer.

Slacker
Fri Aug 6th, 2004, 03:50 PM
:shock: OMG

Rick T.
Fri Aug 6th, 2004, 04:07 PM
Naw... it's just one of them abstract art exhibitions.

"Jurgen was proud to display his interpretation of Man/Machine vs. Mother Nature - An Intimate Portrait in Reality"

Snowman
Fri Aug 6th, 2004, 04:12 PM

"Jurgen was proud to display his interpretation of Man/Machine vs. Mother Nature - An Intimate Portrait in Reality"

Then why is there blood dripping out the bottom of the car in picture number 3? :o

McVaaahhh
Fri Aug 6th, 2004, 04:26 PM
That's definitely what you would call an "Environmental Impact".

Rick T.
Fri Aug 6th, 2004, 04:26 PM

Then why is there blood dripping out the bottom of the car in picture number 3? :o

For "Impact" (no pun intended)... :lol:

Notice though there are no Police or Emergency Services around. If it happened after they left, then man it is taking a while for them to remove that vehicle...

Desmo
Fri Aug 6th, 2004, 08:23 PM
What happened to the rest of the car??

Hawke
Fri Aug 6th, 2004, 08:32 PM
It's a compact!

Project Sh*tbox
Sat Aug 7th, 2004, 01:20 AM
that is the best "drive safely" sign they could ever post. they should leave it as-is on the tree. well, maybe wash the guts out.

-ASC

shmoab
Sat Aug 7th, 2004, 02:45 AM
That looks like a display. Like one of those wrecked cars the cops tow around to educate people on the dangers of drinking and driving. Of course that one is stationary. Anybody know the true story behind this?

firefghtr
Sat Aug 7th, 2004, 09:32 AM
:o damn that sucks

McVaaahhh
Mon Aug 9th, 2004, 11:20 AM
That looks like a display. Like one of those wrecked cars the cops tow around to educate people on the dangers of drinking and driving. Of course that one is stationary. Anybody know the true story behind this?

Don't know what happened, but I doubt anybody survived that considering the whole passenger compartment is in the trunk now.

The GECCO
Mon Aug 9th, 2004, 01:58 PM
It's real, I first saw it about 3-4 months ago. There was a whole webpage on the accident though I don't remember any of the details. They did leave the car there for a while so people could see it.