PDA

View Full Version : >> CO 14 and CO 131 RR <<

Nick_Ninja
Sat Aug 7th, 2004, 09:32 PM
So I'll post this here cuz Cameron Pass, Walden, and the like are out there in boondock land.

CO 14 has had 10 miles of new asphalt applied west bound before Walden. They also paved out to the Steamboat turn as well as main streets in downtown Walden. (What a hot bed of excitement :D )

CO 131 south from Steamboat has new pavement too. Begining south of Yampa the tarmac rolls south all the way to Wolcott. (Really nice turns on this section of hwy.

Project Sh*tbox
Sun Aug 8th, 2004, 01:14 AM
Did I see you on route 6 between golden and blackhawk today? ya big jerk, ya didn't even wave. I know it was you... silver, flames, and enough luggage to fill the return at the airport!

ASC

Nick_Ninja
Sun Aug 8th, 2004, 08:21 AM
Did I see you on route 6 between golden and blackhawk today? ya big jerk, ya didn't even wave. I know it was you... silver, flames, and enough luggage to fill the return at the airport!

ASC

Yes that be me! I didn't wave because you were going so FAST I thought it to be futile to perform such obligatory actions. Besides, I was just turning 400+ miles on the trip odometer and had ridden through the rain once again. Don't bother me I'm riding :lol: :D

Project Sh*tbox
Sun Aug 8th, 2004, 08:28 AM
bully.

-ASC

Dub
Wed Aug 11th, 2004, 07:39 PM
CO 131 south from Steamboat has new pavement too. Begining south of Yampa the tarmac rolls south all the way to Wolcott. (Really nice turns on this section of hwy.\

Tanya and I rode 131 last weekend South to Yampa, then took 134 East to Kremling. That was a great road too except for the "Watch for range cattle" signs and cattle guards.