Sun Aug 8th, 2004, 10:39 AM
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/shutup.jpg

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/smokey.jpg

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/youlooktasty.jpg

Akira's Project
Sun Aug 8th, 2004, 03:33 PM
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/shutup.jpg

:x
I'm not exactly sure what is funny about that picture, in fact, as a former victim of domestic violence I feel personally offended. Just because a woman tries to stand up for herself, doesn't give a man the right to beat her.
Who else thinks this is funny?

Brizz
Sun Aug 8th, 2004, 03:39 PM
I think its funny because its not directed at anyone. Look at the fat kid pic, do you think fat people are gonna complain? I like bears and putting a finger to a bear is fun.

Akira's Project
Sun Aug 8th, 2004, 03:50 PM
Oh I see.... :roll:
Just because it's not directed at any one person, it's ok, and I should be laughing my ass off? :321:
Puh-leeze.....
I think it is rather repulsive and can't say for sure that there are very many females that would think it is funny.

Brizz
Sun Aug 8th, 2004, 03:59 PM
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/punch0.jpg

Akira's Project
Sun Aug 8th, 2004, 04:12 PM
Whatever... :roll: :321: :321:

Mister Z
Sun Aug 8th, 2004, 04:28 PM
Can you feel the LOVE in here?!?!?! :blowup:

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/mccartyvswebb.jpg
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/ProbWings.jpg
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/SimpsonMcCarty.jpg
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/wingsfight.jpg

shmoab
Sun Aug 8th, 2004, 04:59 PM

OMFG!!! ROFLMGDFAO!!!!!!!!!!

:pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh: :pointlaugh:

Brizz
Sun Aug 8th, 2004, 05:01 PM
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/valentines_06.jpg

friscokidd
Sun Aug 8th, 2004, 08:17 PM
:no:

Bueller
Sun Aug 8th, 2004, 09:07 PM
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/mccartyvswebb.jpg

As a former amature hockey player who usually led with my face I don't think this is funny :D

BTW Redwings SUCK! :lol:

Desmo
Sun Aug 8th, 2004, 09:30 PM

Hey Briz.. glad to see your back... O man that shit is so fucking funny.. lol

That spider-biaotch :P Look I’m sure the girl on that picture, is an actress. Sorry that you have been a victim .. but you have to admit Briz picture was really funny …..

Akira's Project
Mon Aug 9th, 2004, 07:06 AM
Not to me......
But I'm sure that even if I were not ever a victim of this kind of trauma I would still think it was disgusting and revolting...
Any man that has to 'prove' himself by beating a woman is the lowest life scum on the planet.
It struck a nerve with me because I have been there, done that, will NEVER let it happen again....(no matter what retaliation tactics I must take in the future if such an incidence should occur).
Of course, it's ok that since none of you have experienced being beaten up and being put in the hospital while 5 months pregnant, that you would never be able to relate; that most of you will continue to laugh it up at the expense of someone else's PTSD.
Thank you all for your understanding and compassion. I'll remember that. :321:
-Charlotte

Brizz
Mon Aug 9th, 2004, 07:34 AM
You can remember what ever you want. You are not the only one here with PTSD either. If it offends dont look at it. Besides its the internet. Dont like it dont use it.

(( LO LO ))
Mon Aug 9th, 2004, 07:51 AM
INTERNET= funny shit :idea: :lol:

bulldog
Mon Aug 9th, 2004, 11:17 AM
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/smokey.jpg
I hope Smokey taught him to clip his claws first :shock: :o :shock: :lol: :lol:

McVaaahhh
Mon Aug 9th, 2004, 11:27 AM
This one cracked me up.

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/battered_women0.jpg

Mister Z
Mon Aug 9th, 2004, 06:22 PM
Hey bueller... What team did you play for??
8)

Red Wings = Dead Wings!!! RW SUCK!! :321:

Bertha
Mon Aug 9th, 2004, 06:58 PM
the pics are JUST FUNNY.... don't get bent out of shape... no one believes or agrees or THINKS they are right... they are making fun of a topic....

Bueller
Mon Aug 9th, 2004, 07:13 PM
Hey bueller... What team did you play for??
8)

Very amature, as in I pay to play not play to get paid. :D

Toe Dragger
Mon Aug 9th, 2004, 07:34 PM
I dunno....maybe I'm not a real man....but I dont think it's the least bit amusing.

Why not post a pic of a 5 year old getting his/her nose broken by an adult and laugh at that? Or maybe a photo of a little girl getting raped/molested? Ha ha ha ha.....now that would be some funny shit. Not pointed at anyone particular right? Just making fun of a topic right???

Same deal. I guess you have the right to post it if the moderators don't stop it, but at the same time spider has a right voice her dissenting opinion also.

I'm sure you knew when you placed it that it would be seriously offensive to some people. Whoever made the image knew it would be offensive.

Just doesn't seem very polite to post something that you KNOW will offend some of the people you are aquainted with.

Tink
Mon Aug 9th, 2004, 08:02 PM
Not to me......
But I'm sure that even if I were not ever a victim of this kind of trauma I would still think it was disgusting and revolting...
Any man that has to 'prove' himself by beating a woman is the lowest life scum on the planet.
It struck a nerve with me because I have been there, done that, will NEVER let it happen again....(no matter what retaliation tactics I must take in the future if such an incidence should occur).
Of course, it's ok that since none of you have experienced being beaten up and being put in the hospital while 5 months pregnant, that you would never be able to relate; that most of you will continue to laugh it up at the expense of someone else's PTSD.
-CharlotteI agree with you Char.. I was in an abusive relationship as well... for 5 yrs...

Brizz
Mon Aug 9th, 2004, 08:17 PM
Sorry but do you read this board? Look at the Net? your not gonna like everything you see/read on the net. I apologize if its offensive. But im not gonna pull it to be PC either. There are lots of things on this board and ppl that have their own opinions. I dont agree with them all but i dont go around trying to make everyone happy either. Ill go hide in my lil perfect world now where no one is offended.

Bertha
Mon Aug 9th, 2004, 08:32 PM
Not to me......
-CharlotteI agree with you Char.. I was in an abusive relationship as well... for 5 yrs...

I've always wondered WHY.... WHY THE FUCK would you STAY in a abusive relationship???? That always kills me... No I don't WANT to see women get beat etc... I don't agree with it... Yes I WILL laugh at things making lite of it... But if I saw it or know of someone that is IN one I will do what I CAN to help get that person out...

Anonymous
Mon Aug 9th, 2004, 08:43 PM
Not to me......

I've always wondered WHY.... WHY THE FUCK would you STAY in a abusive relationship???? That always kills me... No I don't WANT to see women get beat etc... I don't agree with it... Yes I WILL laugh at things making lite of it... But if I saw it or know of someone that is IN one I will do what I CAN to help get that person out...I stayed out of fear... If i would have left, he would have killed me.

Anonymous
Mon Aug 9th, 2004, 08:44 PM
[quote=That spider-biaotch :P]Not to me......

I've always wondered WHY.... WHY THE FUCK would you STAY in a abusive relationship???? That always kills me... No I don't WANT to see women get beat etc... I don't agree with it... Yes I WILL laugh at things making lite of it... But if I saw it or know of someone that is IN one I will do what I CAN to help get that person out...

Bertha
Mon Aug 9th, 2004, 08:47 PM
GUEST? I don't understand... it's simple... you call the cops... it sucks that you'd have to be in the spot but there's always a way out.

Brizz
Mon Aug 9th, 2004, 08:48 PM
or shoot em. i guess we need to make this a topic

Bertha
Mon Aug 9th, 2004, 08:57 PM
if you shoot em you can then say...

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/ownedmouth2.jpg

Brizz
Mon Aug 9th, 2004, 09:03 PM
classic!!!!!!!!! :lol:

friscokidd
Mon Aug 9th, 2004, 09:07 PM

im not taking sides or anything, but :imwithstupid: on this one. I dont think the pics are funny, but then again, i could care less if they get posted. Im a firm beliver of, "if you dont like it, dont (look/do) it". So there is my 2cents if any one cares ;)

Brizz
Mon Aug 9th, 2004, 09:10 PM
:321:

Bertha
Mon Aug 9th, 2004, 09:38 PM
wow the kid is right... and I agree with him.. OH SHIT I'M TURING :gay:!!!

Brizz
Mon Aug 9th, 2004, 09:43 PM
take to penises and call yrdaddy

Akira's Project
Mon Aug 9th, 2004, 09:57 PM
Not to me......

Ok. Here is a small explaination of the situation:
Well, for myself personally, my abuser was not physically abusive towards me until he had already lured me and woo'ed me and I was pregnant. (As is the generalized case in most 'abuse cycles'.
He had always been mentally and emotionally abusive to an extent, but I was so blinded by my love for him, that I didn't even realize what was happening to me.
So, after I was pregnant, he made it nearly impossible for me to go anywhere and do anything. I was basically held like a prisoner in my own home. So, basically I was stuck, with no means to get out, (and at the time no desire, since I thought at the time that I had no other options but to stay). So, therefore, sort of by default I stayed in the abusive relationship because he had me so fucked up pyschologically that I thought I really couldn't survive without him. He threatened my life on numerous occasions, and finally when I realized exactly what he was doing to me, I decided to get the FUCK out.
And it has been an uphill battle ever since.
I don't tell you this to gauge sympathy ffrom you, just to try and explain the cycle of abuse as it pertains to 90% of the cases out there. In fact, most womeen who are victims of physical violence scarcely make it out alive.
So, in that respect, I have a lot more going for me. And I am glad that Tink was able to break the cycle, too.....
Well, anyhoo...
That's my mid-lengthy tyrannical rant. :D

Brizz
Mon Aug 9th, 2004, 10:06 PM
~muah~

yrdaddy
Mon Aug 9th, 2004, 10:13 PM
take to penises and call yrdaddy

Yo! :? How the hell did I get into this? I havn't even posted in this forum yet?! What the hell am I suposed to do with 2 extra penises, I can't even get enough use out of 1? Thanks but no thanks brizzy!

shmoab
Mon Aug 9th, 2004, 11:08 PM
The only reason, IMO, I think these are funny is because they are so wrong. If it was a guy that was pictured as the victim in any of those pictures they wouldn't be funny. That happens all the time, guys hiting other guys. But a guy isn't supposed to hit a girl. That with the caption in the photos makes me laugh. It almost like a guilty laugh, knowing I probably shouldn't laugh at something so despicable as a man battering a woman. Some people don't find such humor funny but, personally, I do. Sorry if that offends you. All the people can't be pleased all of the time.

RaverDude
Tue Aug 10th, 2004, 12:04 AM
This seemed relevent, sorry if it's a repeat :)
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/cheating0.jpg

Stark
Tue Aug 10th, 2004, 01:40 AM
Sorry but do you read this board? Look at the Net? your not gonna like everything you see/read on the net. I apologize if its offensive. But im not gonna pull it to be PC either. There are lots of things on this board and ppl that have their own opinions. I dont agree with them all but i dont go around trying to make everyone happy either. Ill go hide in my lil perfect world now where no one is offended.
Using the excuse that it's on the 'net already so why not show it around some more is something I would expect a 12-year-old to use for justification. There's a line of decency and taste that most people have the common sense not to cross that you apparently don't see, and if that is the case, and you find something about pictures making light of a man beating up a woman funny -- much less felt the need to push that button 2 more times once you were told the original post was offensive to someone -- I truly feel sorry for you (and more for any woman you end up with).

Grow the fuck up,

-R

shmoab
Tue Aug 10th, 2004, 02:36 AM
Moved the links....the funny has left this thread.

Brizz
Tue Aug 10th, 2004, 06:28 AM
Using the excuse that it's on the 'net already so why not show it around some more is something I would expect a 12-year-old to use for justification. There's a line of decency and taste that most people have the common sense not to cross that you apparently don't see, and if that is the case, and you find something about pictures making light of a man beating up a woman funny -- much less felt the need to push that button 2 more times once you were told the original post was offensive to someone -- I truly feel sorry for you (and more for any woman you end up with).

Grow the fuck up,

-R[/quote]

BooHoo :roll:

I knew when i said what i said that the bleeding hearts would come out. I have never said that i condone this kind of behavior. So like I said before if you dont like it dont look at it. and get off your high horse. BTW im glad that you feel sorry for my wife, and i suggest that you take your comment up with her.
Anyoe else wanna cry? :cry:

I never imagined tha someone would have lock a forum in a joke forum. :321:

Tink
Tue Aug 10th, 2004, 07:12 AM
GUEST? I don't understand... it's simple... you call the cops... it sucks that you'd have to be in the spot but there's always a way out.lol that was me... i don't know why it did that... um cops on the western slope are useless. anyway it's in the past, and i don't have to worry about it.

Tink
Tue Aug 10th, 2004, 07:13 AM

im not taking sides or anything, but :imwithstupid: on this one. I dont think the pics are funny, but then again, i could care less if they get posted. Im a firm beliver of, "if you dont like it, dont (look/do) it". So there is my 2cents if any one cares ;)i agree... i don't like the pics, so i scrolled right by them.

surfinspacegirl
Tue Aug 10th, 2004, 09:04 AM
OK time for a mod to weigh in. I've been the victim of domestic violence, thankfully I had a) the sense to leave immediately after it happened b) an understanding boss who gave me extra paid leave while I sorted out the mess and c) some big burly male friends who came with me when it was time to go get my stuff. It didn't stop the moron from stalking me for some time afterwards. Apparently some guys don't understand then they've crossed a line.

My $0.02: the pics are offensive, they do cross a line of common decency. That said, freedom of speech etcetera means you're free to post them. However, you would do well to take into account that you opinion is just an opinion - it is not the "right" position that everyone has to agree with. Let's quit the personal mudslinging and name-calling, shall we?

:D

Anonymous
Tue Aug 10th, 2004, 09:15 AM
The opinion of another mod:

This type of "humor" is often misinterpreted by victims and "bleeding hearts" as condoning the type of behavior depicted in the joke/picture. The truth is, we all know it's wrong, and by posting these jokes/pictures, we are making people aware that there still is a problem in our society. Even though some people laugh at them, it makes everybody think.

The alternative, as some people implied, would be to not post these jokes/pictures at all. And this would be P.C., right? But by doing so, isn't that the same as thing as sweeping "the problem" under the rug and pretending it doesn't exist? IMHO, that's worse.

That's just how I view it. Peace out.

Bertha
Tue Aug 10th, 2004, 09:32 AM
I WANNA CRY!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ok i'm done... Thank you for your time

Brizz
Tue Aug 10th, 2004, 10:35 AM
I WANNA CRY!!!!

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

ok i'm done... Thank you for your time

Ditto