PDA

View Full Version : Gear Stolen in the Kipling and Bowles area - 12/18/2007

madvlad
Tue Dec 18th, 2007, 09:16 PM
I moved into my new house this weekend and what not so I'm parking the bike into the garage of the new house tonight and I set my helmet with gloves on the sidewalk not even a house away, like 2 mins go by so I come out and my helmet is gone!!!!! I mean what the fuck? I haven't even been in this neighborhood for a FUCKING DAY and my neighbors already stealing my shit? That's just fucked up, I don't care wether I should've known better or not.... Please keep an eye out for my helmet on craigslist, ebay or any other for sale local listings in car/motorycle forums PLEASE!!!! I busted my ass off working to get this gear so I could ride safely and all so please if you know the person that did this LET ME KNOW AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!!!

The helmet is a RED SCORPIO OCTANE with a few scuffs .. scheme on the side and the top part. It has a clear visor and a chin-pad for cold weather riding. The gloves are a pair of ICON LEATHER gloves in a small size. PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU KNOW OF THIS GEAR, I DON'T HAVE MONEY TO BUY MORE GEAR SINCE I HELP MY FAMILY AND I HAVE TO PAY MY OUTREAGOUS BILLS AS WELL.

Helmet looks exactly like this one:

http://www.extremesupply.com/images/scorpion/EXO400Octane/EXO400OctaneRed.jpg

GLOVES: They look exactly like the black ones shown in the picture

http://mxdirtrider.com/i-products/apparel-icon-gloves-superduty.jpg

N1KSS1KS1x
Tue Dec 18th, 2007, 09:52 PM
What size is the lid?
That sucks sorry

pilot
Tue Dec 18th, 2007, 10:01 PM
ten to one some kid picked it up. Put up some flyers around on the post boxes and such. His mom or dad will most likely see it and see that it gets back to you.

madvlad
Wed Dec 19th, 2007, 11:04 PM
I'm pretty sure the idiot will try to sell it on craigslist and such and once that happens he better have his ass ready for some serious beatdown.... The size of the helmet is a large.

McVaaahhh
Thu Dec 20th, 2007, 07:44 AM
I'm in your hood man. 1 block north and east of Kipling and Belleview.

I'll keep an eye out for your gear.

madvlad
Thu Dec 20th, 2007, 07:47 PM
Thanks man, good looking out. I'm at Kipling and Fair to be exact. The only bad thing is that since the riding season is over for 90% of the riders it's going to be hard to spot anyone wearing the actual gear IF they're keeping it for themselves..... man I hate this, one thing is true though... what goes around comes around.

beavisr1
Fri Dec 21st, 2007, 05:16 PM
Might I suggest you be-freind this neighbor. She might have more to offer you than just protection of your gear. Good luck bro on recovery but you shoud just bite the bullet and go shopping FOR YOU!

madvlad
Fri Dec 21st, 2007, 05:53 PM
Yea certainly a lesson learned, I'm already saving up for new gear plus the bike is in for the winter for good so I guess whoever has the gear I hope they at least use it properly..... as for the chick I'd do more than befriend her haha :p