PDA

View Full Version : race schedules?!

motobum
Thu Dec 27th, 2007, 12:18 PM
anyone have race schedules up yet?

or info on entry fees or classes?

Bueller
Thu Dec 27th, 2007, 12:26 PM
No schedule yet, although I did forward the MRA schedule to RMS in an attempt to avoid as many conflicts as possible.
Entry fees for RMS will be less than last year, but not set yet as far as I know.
What do you want to know about the classes? Everything should remain the same as last year with the exception of Middle Weight will be open to Novices.

EPICMOTOSPORTS
Thu Dec 27th, 2007, 08:56 PM
We are waiting on IMI to get their Kart and Motocross schedules together before we can request dates for Colorado SuperMoto Shootout Series. We will post when we have some more info.

motobum
Sun Dec 30th, 2007, 12:18 AM
is there more then one all asphalt class that i can run?

what color number plates do i have to use?

Bueller
Sun Dec 30th, 2007, 08:41 AM
There will be one asphalt class in each series. The dirt sections are relatively easy though.
Number plates are unrestricted, the only exception would be a red background, that will be reserved for previous years class champions.

motobum
Sun Dec 30th, 2007, 11:10 PM
are the dirt sections easy enough for someone who has little experience on the dirt?

eklew
Sun Dec 30th, 2007, 11:30 PM
Well, experience would be if you have ever ridden dirt with slicks!!!! I know the first time I went in the dirt with them, it was quite different than with knobbies!!! I almost went straight through a berm because the sucker didn't want to turn and just kept pushing the front!

Bueller
Mon Dec 31st, 2007, 07:14 AM
are the dirt sections easy enough for someone who has little experience on the dirt?
Yea you'll be fine. When you are at IMI start riding the TT track at the south end and get some dirt time. There are some small jumps you can try out. It is nothing like the big MX track.

Clarkie
Mon Dec 31st, 2007, 08:55 AM
Benny I was clearing all the mx jumps on my/your KX250F with slicks on it, yea the loamy burms sucks but a decent SM dirt section will have packed dirt. Non of the top AMA SM guys even bother cutting their slicks nowdays, they just run straight slicks (unless it is wet) in the dirt section. I was surprised how much traction I had on the dirst with slicks, you will be too

motobum
Mon Dec 31st, 2007, 10:52 AM
i didnt know that imi had a tt track!

so my next question is... is it march yet?

Bueller
Wed Jan 9th, 2008, 11:14 AM
Colorado Supermoto Shootout (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=19006)schedule is out.

There is one correction, the Sept 27 date should read Sept 28.

motobum
Sun Jan 20th, 2008, 03:29 PM
what about rocky mountian supermoto?

Bueller
Wed Jan 30th, 2008, 07:18 AM
The first three rounds for Rocky Mountain Supermoto series have been announced.

Round 1: Sunday 03/30/08 IMI
Round 2: Saturday 04/19/08 GJMS
Round 3: Sunday 05/04/08 IMI

We are working on the rest and are very near a final schedule which includes some new tracks. Thanks for your patience and stay tuned. We have some things in the works that we think everyone is really going to like.

krod
Fri Feb 1st, 2008, 05:42 PM
Something with a dirt section Please.:scream1: