PDA

View Full Version : Mile High Madness, Member Ryan doing Stoppies!

eaheer
Wed Aug 11th, 2004, 06:38 PM
Hey guys, here is a short little video clip of MILE HIGH MADNESS EXTREME SPORTBIKE CLUB, member Ryan doing stoppies. Just click on this link: http://www.m-h-m.com/Ryan_stoppies_1.wmv
Or you may find his video and others at: www.m-h-m.com Enjoy, and check out our forum!
Thanks,
mHm - President, Anthony Heer :yay: :up: :yay:

Dysco
Wed Aug 11th, 2004, 07:12 PM
You mind shrinking that puppy down a little?

brandolb
Wed Aug 11th, 2004, 09:43 PM
I appreciate the vid but......... :lol: , come on guy's.
Keep up the work and post up better vid's.

R1ch
Wed Aug 11th, 2004, 09:56 PM
Dude, I can do wheelies and stoppies that well and I suck! :lol:

This is how high I can wheelie
http://www.motox.org/images/wheelie.jpg

This is how high I can stoppie
http://www.motox.org/images/stoppie.jpg

Big-J
Thu Aug 12th, 2004, 08:00 AM
Those stoppies were cute!!! :lol: :lol:

I think little ryan need some practice!!

mra828
Thu Aug 12th, 2004, 08:26 AM
:? :?

This is a joke, right?

:|

geoff

eaheer
Thu Aug 12th, 2004, 08:55 AM
Dude, I can do wheelies and stoppies that well and I suck! :lol:

This is how high I can wheelie
http://www.motox.org/images/wheelie.jpg

This is how high I can stoppie
http://www.motox.org/images/stoppie.jpgThat is cool how you broke that down and showed a wheelie, and a stoppie!
No this is not a joke. Little Ryan just started doing stoppies that day. Hey some people have to start somewhere.

Joker
Thu Aug 12th, 2004, 08:56 AM
Hey the guy just started give him a break. I am sure he will get better. Keep practicing, you'll be money in no time. If stoppies are your thing.

eaheer
Thu Aug 12th, 2004, 08:58 AM
Hey the guy just started give him a break. I am sure he will get better. Keep practicing, you'll be money in no time. If stoppies are your thing.That is what I am talking about. Support for a fellow biker. Thanks! www.m-h-m.com :shock:

King Nothing
Thu Aug 12th, 2004, 09:00 AM
Well, joker beat me to it. I just started doing stopies and they are smaller than the ones ryan was doing. Back off. Geez. You all had to start somewhere too. I'm sure all you stunters out there were able to do a stand up the first time you tried and held it all the way arround the block. Or were able to do a rolling stopie from 50 mph without going over the bars the first time you tried. ok, off my soapbox.

eaheer
Thu Aug 12th, 2004, 09:08 AM
Well, joker beat me to it. I just started doing stopies and they are smaller than the ones ryan was doing. Back off. Geez. You all had to start somewhere too. I'm sure all you stunters out there were able to do a stand up the first time you tried and held it all the way arround the block. Or were able to do a rolling stopie from 50 mph without going over the bars the first time you tried. ok, off my soapbox.That is what i am talking about. Nice of you to support Ryan.

Big-J
Thu Aug 12th, 2004, 09:11 AM
Thats cool, I can understand someone just starting out and what not, but if you are trying to promote your group/site as "stunters", at least bust out on a vid. with someone who can actually stunt!! You have to know more tricks then wheelies and stoppies if you are a true stunter!!!

eaheer
Thu Aug 12th, 2004, 09:14 AM
Thats cool, I can understand someone just starting out and what not, but if you are trying to promote your group/site as "stunters", at least bust out on a vid. with someone who can actually stunt!! You have to know more tricks then wheelies and stoppies if you are a true stunter!!!We are not trying to promote our group as a stunters. Just happened to have Ryan doing some stoppies. Stunting is one of our passions. We are a extreme sportbike club. Which means we demostrate all the extreme abilities of sportbikes. We have track vids, and canyon riding as well. Just wanted to show some of Ryans friends his vid. MILE HIGH MADNESS EXTREME SPORTBIKE CLUB! www.m-h-m.com

King Nothing
Thu Aug 12th, 2004, 09:15 AM
Hey big-j!!!! Super Grover could kick the Count's ass any day.

:D

R1ch
Thu Aug 12th, 2004, 09:32 AM
Hey the guy just started give him a break. I am sure he will get better. Keep practicing, you'll be money in no time. If stoppies are your thing.

I was just jokin, I am sure given a little time he will be rocking my wheelie and stoppie world. Just be safe, wear gear when stunting, have good health insurance, and TRY not to get hurt.

Joker
Thu Aug 12th, 2004, 09:34 AM
Thats cool, I can understand someone just starting out and what not, but if you are trying to promote your group/site as "stunters", at least bust out on a vid. with someone who can actually stunt!! You have to know more tricks then wheelies and stoppies if you are a true stunter!!!We are not trying to promote our group as a stunters. Just happened to have Ryan doing some stoppies. Stunting is one of our passions. We are a extreme sportbike club. Which means we demostrate all the extreme abilities of sportbikes. We have track vids, and canyon riding as well. Just wanted to show some of Ryans friends his vid. MILE HIGH MADNESS EXTREME SPORTBIKE CLUB! www.m-h-m.com

Post one of the track vids!

Big-J
Thu Aug 12th, 2004, 09:35 AM
Hey big-j!!!! Super Grover could kick the Count's ass any day.

:D

Grover is a Bitch, I f*cked him up a long time ago!! :P It's Elmo Im worried about!! :lol: :lol:

Brizz
Thu Aug 12th, 2004, 10:16 AM
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/elmo_small.jpg

SpArKy
Thu Aug 12th, 2004, 10:24 AM

Post one of the track vids!

Or better yet a Canyon Vid!!!

mra828
Thu Aug 12th, 2004, 11:04 AM
We are a extreme sportbike club. Which means we demostrate all the extreme abilities of sportbikes. We have track vids, and canyon riding as well.

:roll:

Extreme is so '87

Just wanted to show some of Ryans friends his vid. MILE HIGH MADNESS EXTREME SPORTBIKE CLUB! www.m-h-m.com

Showin' his first day vid is fine - but you should at least post that warning in your initial post instead of this:

Hey guys, here is a short little video clip of MILE HIGH MADNESS EXTREME SPORTBIKE CLUB, member Ryan doing stoppies.

and then expect us to give him a break b/c it was his first time. Sheesh... :P You do mention something about "extreme abilities" up there somewhere...

geoff

p.s. If you post a track vid - don't post one of your first day on the track... ok? And make sure whoever you're filming is running sub 1:10s at SCR - that's at least fast - though not extreme.

BenDover
Thu Aug 12th, 2004, 11:26 AM
We are a extreme sportbike club. Which means we demostrate all the extreme abilities of sportbikes. We have track vids, and canyon riding as well.

:roll:

Extreme is so '87

Bwahahaha!!!!

I just pictured someone in some striped "zubaz" pants, a tank top, and some Oakley Blades, throwin' up the :headbang: saying, "we're extreme dude." :lol: :lol:

I'm not knocking your club, but why say "we're extreme"? As opposed to those un-extreme over here. NickNinja comes to mind, he's not extreme, he's just crazy. :lol:

Joker
Thu Aug 12th, 2004, 12:25 PM
I just pictured someone in some striped "zubaz" pants, a tank top, and some Oakley Blades, throwin' up the :headbang: saying, "we're extreme dude." :lol: :lol:

:lol: :cry: :pointlaugh:

Brizz
Thu Aug 12th, 2004, 12:27 PM
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/xtreme.jpg

surfinspacegirl
Thu Aug 12th, 2004, 01:32 PM

I agree with mra828: "Extreme"? "Stunter" ? - if you're going to use that terminology, be prepared to live up to it.

"Extreme" track vids? Be careful - unless you're shattering Shane Turpin's track record at SCR (1:04:something), you're really not that extreme in anyone's book. I'm willing to bet a lot of MRA would suck the paint off your "extreme" track riding... :D

And as for "extreme" canyon riding....

mra828
Thu Aug 12th, 2004, 01:45 PM

Now Hanna, they could be on to something here - this could be the real deal. Think about it - I'm picturing riding an R1 down a slot canyon in Utah somewhere... sort of a sportbiking meets canyoneering thing - complete with mandatory swims, drops and rappels.

Now THAT would be extreme! :up:

geoff

1000RR
Thu Aug 12th, 2004, 01:49 PM
Man, who pissed in the community Cheerios this morning?

Scott, the eXtReMe Beer Drinker
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/Vanilla6.gif

Word to your mother!

surfinspacegirl
Thu Aug 12th, 2004, 02:27 PM

Now Hanna, they could be on to something here - this could be the real deal. Think about it - I'm picturing riding an R1 down a slot canyon in Utah somewhere... sort of a sportbiking meets canyoneering thing - complete with mandatory swims, drops and rappels.

Now THAT would be extreme! :up:

geoff

:pointlaugh:

You know, you're right. What was I thinking..
:idea: We could throw in a couple of gnarly uphill sections through boulderfields and the like, have a portage too and call it the "Ultimate Extreme Superbike Canyon Challenge"...

:lol:

eaheer
Thu Aug 12th, 2004, 03:18 PM
Man, who pissed in the community Cheerios this morning?

Scott, the eXtReMe Beer Drinker
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/Vanilla6.gif

Word to your mother!Now that is the most Extreme Funniest picture and quote I have ever seen. (well we decided to name it extreme because to a lot of people, what we do on our bikes is pretty extreme! To some of you, it isn't. That's cool, I understand your thoughts and comments. Thanks for all of your feedback!)

Stark
Thu Aug 12th, 2004, 03:29 PM
Now that is the most Extreme Funniest picture and quote I have ever seen. (well we decided to name it extreme because to a lot of people, what we do on our bikes is pretty extreme! To some of you, it isn't. That's cool, I understand your thoughts and comments. Thanks for all of your feedback!)
Tell ya one thing, for the amount of shit you've taken today here, you've dealt with it amazingly well so props to ya. Have to come check out one of your wheelie schools someday.

Lates,

-Rich

KooLaid
Thu Aug 12th, 2004, 03:57 PM
Torque: The return

Sounds like the sequel is about to happen here on CSC. MRA vs MHM.

eaheer
Mon Aug 16th, 2004, 07:15 AM
Torque: The return

Sounds like the sequel is about to happen here on CSC. MRA vs MHM. It is funny you say that. I actually liked that movie!

ryan
Mon Aug 16th, 2004, 12:03 PM
thanks for all the "positive feedback" :roll: yes, that was my first time (http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=time&v=56) trying a stoppie, i think i did ok. Its scary! :o Especially with a bike I just bought at the begining of summer. And dont say "wow, you just started riding, you shouldnt be doing stunts or even driving over the speed limit." Im well aware of my capabilities on a motorcycle, and yes, i am still learning (http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=learning&v=56), and getting used to it, but ill try what im comfortable with, and will deal with whatever consequences, thats how i learn. I apologize that i didnt roll out of the womb on a bike doing wheelies. I never claimed to be a stunter, i joined MHM with the aspirations to learn a few tricks from some good guys that know what they're doing, and thats whats happening. In my eyes, and a lot of other new riders eyes, the stuff they do IS extreme, once i get used to it more, and try more tricks for myself, then it wont be so extreme. But thats just human nature.
Dont bag on em for a name. And im going to keep at them stoppies! ;) [/img]

1000RR
Mon Aug 16th, 2004, 12:11 PM
probably think this is extreme: http://excoboard.com/forums/4585/user/39613/55648.jpg

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/uploads/noimage0.gif

Joker
Mon Aug 16th, 2004, 12:12 PM
Hotlinked from excoboard.com free message boards. That is extreme! LOL your picture no worky!

RaverDude
Mon Aug 16th, 2004, 12:14 PM
cmon guys, copy paste, its not rocket science :idea:

ryan
Mon Aug 16th, 2004, 12:18 PM
well shit, it works on my screen...

1000RR
Mon Aug 16th, 2004, 12:20 PM
cmon guys, copy paste, its not rocket science :idea:

That would require work on my part. :no:

eaheer
Wed Aug 18th, 2004, 06:42 AM
Yea just copy and paste ryan.

Anonymous
Wed Aug 18th, 2004, 12:07 PM
can't ... listen ... to the word ... EXTREME .. one more f#$^ing time!! :cry: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This whole thread is extreme in it's annoyance! :shock:

Could someone please define for me, what extreme track riding is, and why y'all are claiming to do it (and yet I never see you guys out there winning shit, which puts it more in the "average" track riding category). I don't get it. :? I am extremely confused here.

eaheer
Wed Aug 18th, 2004, 01:08 PM
can't ... listen ... to the word ... EXTREME .. one more f#$^ing time!! :cry: AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

This whole thread is extreme in it's annoyance! :shock:

Could someone please define for me, what extreme track riding is, and why y'all are claiming to do it (and yet I never see you guys out there winning shit, which puts it more in the "average" track riding category). I don't get it. :? I am extremely confused here.YOu know what? You are such a moron man. Get over it, it's a word in a clubs name. My god, there is so many other things to bitch about then a stupid word. Infact, the word extreme isn't even a trade mark of MILE HIGH MADNESS. It is a run off of the hole website. So before you get to freaked out, and go off the deep end (If you haven't already) relax, because you are not apart of it anyways. We are only trying to get our club name out. mHm loves CSC, and has high respect for this club! We are no ways trying to compete with CSC or any other club! Take care and have a good time riding!

DiddysR6
Wed Aug 18th, 2004, 01:10 PM
I've done some extreme riding LOL

Stark
Wed Aug 18th, 2004, 01:25 PM
YOu know what? You are such a moron man. Get over it, it's a word in a clubs name. My god, there is so many other things to bitch about then a stupid word. Infact, the word extreme isn't even a trade mark of MILE HIGH MADNESS. It is a run off of the hole website. So before you get to freaked out, and go off the deep end (If you haven't already) relax, because you are not apart of it anyways. We are only trying to get our club name out. mHm loves CSC, and has high respect for this club! We are no ways trying to compete with CSC or any other club! Take care and have a good time riding!
Extreme boldfaced type!

And btw I trademarked the word "extreme" and all similar spellings and capitalizations last week. Judging from the number of my new intellectual property's appearances in this thread alone you all owe me roughly $178,000. Thanks and my lawyers will be in touch.

-R

eaheer
Wed Aug 18th, 2004, 01:56 PM
YOu know what? You are such a moron man. Get over it, it's a word in a clubs name. My god, there is so many other things to bitch about then a stupid word. Infact, the word extreme isn't even a trade mark of MILE HIGH MADNESS. It is a run off of the hole website. So before you get to freaked out, and go off the deep end (If you haven't already) relax, because you are not apart of it anyways. We are only trying to get our club name out. mHm loves CSC, and has high respect for this club! We are no ways trying to compete with CSC or any other club! Take care and have a good time riding!
Extreme boldfaced type!

And btw I trademarked the word "extreme" and all similar spellings and capitalizations last week. Judging from the number of my new intellectual property's appearances in this thread alone you all owe me roughly $178,000. Thanks and my lawyers will be in touch.

-RPlease give me a break! This is got to be one of the dumbest conversations I have ever seen! I am done with this post. Ryan I think for your first time as doing stoppies, you were EXTREME BRO! Keep up the good work!

1000RR
Wed Aug 18th, 2004, 02:05 PM
I have an EXTREME headache now

Keyser Soze
Wed Aug 18th, 2004, 02:06 PM
[/quote]Please give me a break! This is got to be one of the dumbest conversations I have ever seen! I am done with this post. Ryan I think for your first time as doing stoppies, you were EXTREME BRO! Keep up the good work![/quote]

Sounds like dudes getting extremely pissed off :lol:

GixxStunna
Wed Aug 18th, 2004, 11:48 PM
Damn we have Ralph and Hanna dogging mHm very professional. Why don't we do this if CSC is sooo much better because the name of their club doesn't have the word "extreme" in it. Lets have a little stunt competition??? Pick your best guys and we will do it up. BTW my .02 I think track riding is gay and would be ashamed to be a wanna be "Racer". CSC races and has stunters so you better change your club name to Biker Boyz :321:

eaheer
Thu Aug 19th, 2004, 07:51 AM
Hey GSXRKING! Name the place and the time, we would love to have a little competition in the stunting field. Would be fun! We could call it: Extreme Competition CSC goes against mHm! How about this weekend? We have some spots, and are ready to do this! HAHA, that would be fun! The winner takes the 2004's best stunters! Who ever looses remember, there is always next year! So what do yo think? Are you up for it or not?

Joker
Thu Aug 19th, 2004, 08:41 AM
This is like a 2004 version of West Side Story! Maybe after the stunt competition you would be willing to have a race competition. It's only fair. I know there are a few dudes in CSC that will give you guys a run for your money in the stunting category.

eaheer
Thu Aug 19th, 2004, 09:54 AM
This is like a 2004 version of West Side Story! Maybe after the stunt competition you would be willing to have a race competition. It's only fair. I know there are a few dudes in CSC that will give you guys a run for your money in the stunting category.If this happens it will be for fun! I am sure there are some great stunters in this club! I am not doubting that at all. GSXRKING is the one that wanted to have a competition. I just complied to it. I am ready to take on any challenge in that field. I am not the best in our club. But I can hold my own! When it comes to racing, we do have a couple guys in our club that would most likely be down for that to. Not sure they would have to be asked. I will be out stunting this weekend if the weather allows. So GsxrKing, if you want to meet up. Bring it on! LOL Let's have some fun people!

Aloth600
Thu Aug 19th, 2004, 10:42 AM
why don't we dance it off... that would be cool break dance ONLY!!

eaheer
Thu Aug 19th, 2004, 10:45 AM
WOW, those days are gone Aloth! Well at least for my old ass! HAHA! :321:

salsashark
Thu Aug 19th, 2004, 10:47 AM
This is like a 2004 version of West Side Story! Maybe after the stunt competition you would be willing to have a race competition. It's only fair. I know there are a few dudes in CSC that will give you guys a run for your money in the stunting category.

Sweet, then maybe there can be a rumble in the ally, where everyone dances with knives!!!

Once your a jet... :argue:

eaheer
Thu Aug 19th, 2004, 11:03 AM

Sweet, then maybe there can be a rumble in the ally, where everyone dances with knives!!!

Once your a jet... :argue:Don't think anyone is talking about getting that too extreme lol!

mra828
Thu Aug 19th, 2004, 11:18 AM
why don't we dance it off... that would be cool break dance ONLY!!

Dude, it's on.

You've been served. You're gonna get F'd in the A.

geoff

GSXRKID750
Thu Aug 19th, 2004, 11:30 AM
Hey anthony, I thought you were only like 26 or something :lol:

I like Joker's idea...take it to the streets to stunt and then to the track to rip around...now that's an EXTREME challenge!!!

CBRChick
Thu Aug 19th, 2004, 11:33 AM
Hey anthony, I thought you were only like 26 or something :lol:

Nawww ... Anthony's an old, OLD man ... a dirty old man at that ;)

Joker
Thu Aug 19th, 2004, 11:59 AM
How bout a good old fashioned debate? Pie eating contest? I know I know, how bout a potato sack race? :idea:

GixxStunna
Thu Aug 19th, 2004, 12:54 PM
anthony you fuckin tool this is Nick. These CSC guys wont be down to do this.

eaheer
Thu Aug 19th, 2004, 06:24 PM
anthony you fuckin tool this is Nick. These CSC guys wont be down to do this.. I know the CSC wouldn't be involed. But hey if anyone wants to stunt with us and compare for them selves if they are better. We will be at Dalia or Havanna all weekend. I am on the CBR900RR with out farrings and a 12 bar. You can't miss me, the sexy one, and the badass! with no shirt and the pudge belly! i look like ive got a chichilla on my tummy

ryan
Thu Aug 19th, 2004, 08:05 PM
I am on the CBR900RR with out farrings and a 12 bar. You can't miss me, the sexy one, and the badass! with no shirt and the pudge belly! i look like ive got a chichilla on my tummy

WTF? i know the first step to acceptance is admittance, but your downright advertising! :twisted:

Aloth600
Fri Aug 20th, 2004, 12:15 AM
WTF? i know the first step to acceptance is admittance, but your downright advertising! :twisted:[/quote]

eaheer
Sun Aug 22nd, 2004, 10:32 AM
I am on the CBR900RR with out farrings and a 12 bar. You can't miss me, the sexy one, and the badass! with no shirt and the pudge belly! i look like ive got a chichilla on my tummy

WTF? i know the first step to acceptance is admittance, but your downright advertising! :twisted:Dude ryan you are going to get your ass whipped for being on my computer and typing this shit. OH MAN it's on you little fuck! :321:

brandolb
Sun Aug 22nd, 2004, 02:27 PM
Hey GSXRKING! Name the place and the time, we would love to have a little competition in the stunting field. Would be fun! We could call it: Extreme Competition CSC goes against mHm! How about this weekend? We have some spots, and are ready to do this! HAHA, that would be fun! The winner takes the 2004's best stunters! Who ever looses remember, there is always next year! So what do yo think? Are you up for it or not?
All I've seen you do is wheelies. I've seen you do them on the street, highway and at strips. The longest one on average is about 100 yards.
You better start coming with more stunts(and burnouts don't count).
And i would love to see one of those "12's" where you fall on your face again, classic.
I don't consider a wheelie on a highway good unless it's 1/4 mile or longer. Who's the guy on the f2...now he can wheelie.

GixxStunna
Mon Aug 23rd, 2004, 12:14 AM
who r u takng about brando? me or eaheer? and I hve seen that guy on the F2 and his wheelies arnt that good.

eaheer
Mon Aug 23rd, 2004, 07:20 AM
All I've seen you do is wheelies. I've seen you do them on the street, highway and at strips. The longest one on average is about 100 yards.
You better start coming with more stunts(and burnouts don't count).
And i would love to see one of those "12's" where you fall on your face again, classic.
I don't consider a wheelie on a highway good unless it's 1/4 mile or longer. Who's the guy on the f2...now he can wheelie.Dude! who are you to talk smack about my wheelies? First of all I don't even try to go that long on my wheelies. I set them down because I am trying other things, like learning balance point and much more. If you feel like you would like to battle me on wheelies? JUST BRING IT BRO! Let's see you put your money where your mouth is. Would you like to place a bet? Falling on my face huh? Dude if you can't rock 12's then don't knock it. It is so funny to see some of you guys talk so much shit but never back it up! Get a life!

Joker
Mon Aug 23rd, 2004, 10:39 AM
So when is the show?

GSXRKID750
Mon Aug 23rd, 2004, 10:05 PM
...and the show is :dunno: I wanna see a damn show!

Anthony, have you pulled any 12's off? Without fuckin' up? That would be hard to beat...and I don't know many people off of CSC but I'm sure there are some that can stunt.

So...when are ya'll gonna do this?

eaheer
Tue Aug 24th, 2004, 07:16 AM
...and the show is :dunno: I wanna see a damn show!

Anthony, have you pulled any 12's off? Without fuckin' up? That would be hard to beat...and I don't know many people off of CSC but I'm sure there are some that can stunt.

So...when are ya'll gonna do this?I have done another 12 with out falling off. Now that all my farrings are broken off, it's even easier to hold on and see infront of me. I also just got my Freestyle sprocket and 530 chain set. So I will be able to rock nice and slow 12's because my gear ratio is now 54 up!