PDA

View Full Version : Mile High Madness - Prez, Does his 1st 12 O'clock Wheelie!

eaheer
Sun Aug 15th, 2004, 12:51 AM
Sup everyone,
This video is me tryin' to do my 1st ever 12 O'clock wheelie scrape! I did it, but let's just say I didn't stay on the bike very well. Let me know what you think. MILE HIGH MADNESS EXTREME SPORTBIKE CLUB, has lot's video clips on our site. Here is the direct link to this video clip:
http://www.m-h-m.com/Anthonys_first_12_scrape.wmv
Thanks for checking it out. www.m-h-m.com
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

RaverDude
Sun Aug 15th, 2004, 01:21 AM
ouch dude, thank god for helmets, would have been awesome if you had stayed on bike and landed it after it did that little barrel roll :D

eaheer
Sun Aug 15th, 2004, 01:32 AM
ouch dude, thank god for helmets, would have been awesome if you had stayed on bike and landed it after it did that little barrel roll :DI know trust me I wish I could have stayed on there also. It was fun though, and I will do it again until I master this stunt. I had to take off all my farrings, and my frame and motor mount busted, but the bike is still running good. Infact I stunted the rest of the day on it. I will stunt the shit out of that bike until it dies. Now with all my farring off the bike, it's way lighter to ride 12's.

Joker
Mon Aug 16th, 2004, 01:46 PM
I think the dimount was a little flawed. I would call it something more like the 12 o'clock scuff.

McVaaahhh
Mon Aug 16th, 2004, 02:12 PM
good routine, poor dismount. I give it an 8! 8)

Looking good though.

BrandonR1
Mon Aug 16th, 2004, 02:17 PM
nice dismount and facial flop on the road :lol:

ryan
Mon Aug 16th, 2004, 02:21 PM
seeing it first hand was priceless. :P

eaheer
Mon Aug 16th, 2004, 04:14 PM
seeing it first hand was priceless. :Pdam for thrashing my bike as much as I just did. You would think I would get at least a 9! But hey I will take an 8. Going to practice all weekend on 12's. So maybe my dismount will look a little better hahaha! Going to try and not dismount at all. HAAHA!