PDA

View Full Version : Fundraiser Silent Auction Round 2

D Berns R6
Sun Jan 20th, 2008, 09:08 AM
CSC, here is my post on the MRA board about the fundraiser silent auction that is going to be held on the MRA board and end at our 2007 Banquet. You all are welcome to bid and if you have anything to donate, please do so and contact me with any questions. Thanks!

Dingle

Well gang, since the silent auction held at the May Farms dinner was very successful, as we raised over $4800 from the auction items alone and over $7500 with individual contributions, we have decided to hold another silent auction that is going take place on the board and end at the 2007 MRA Banquet on February 9, 2008. You can find more information on the 2007 MRA Banquet here: https://www.mra-racing.org/secure/banquet_07.cfm

So again, I am going to be collecting donations of all sorts including gift cards, coupons for different services, jackets, helmets, sporting event tickets, etc. Like before, these donations do not need to be race related, anything and everything will help! I will be contacting some dealerships on monday, but if you either own your own business or know the owner personally, I would really appreciate it if you could speak with them and let them know what their donations can do for the club and this new track as I cannot possibly contact all the dealerships on my own. It's simple, the more we spread the word, the more donations we get, the more money we receive for the new track. If you do decide to donate, please contact me to arrange a pick up. Bidding will start as soon as they are posted and end during the 2007 MRA Banquet on February 9, 2008. This is not an MRA only auction, so tell your friends and family and if you need to bid on the items for them, that is fine. If you want a better chance at winning a certain item, purchase your 2007 MRA Banquet now here:
http://www.mra-racing.org/2007Banquet and snatch your item at the last minute.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact me!

dberns at mscd dot edu

303-667-5859

Derek Berns #118 (on the forum: DingleBerns)

D Berns R6
Sat Jan 26th, 2008, 01:10 PM
:hump:

D Berns R6
Thu Jan 31st, 2008, 11:00 PM
There's some new stuff up for auction, check it out! Again, please contact me if anyone has donations. Thanks!

Dingle

D Berns R6
Sat Feb 2nd, 2008, 10:47 PM
Posted up some road racing/motocross/supermoto private lessons with Brad Hendry, national and club racer. Very smart and knows alot in all three categories. Check it out. Starts at $100 for each lesson!

D Berns R6
Tue Feb 5th, 2008, 11:38 PM
:slappers: