PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to give props to Aurora Honda

salsashark
Thu Aug 19th, 2004, 12:05 AM
Recently bought my 1100XX from there. For a dealership, I think they are about the most honest out there. No BS about pricing, no dealer prep fees. What you see on the tag is as high as it will get. If you pay it, well too bad for you!

I dig this shop, family owned and nice people. Plus if you are one of those people who do the 600 mile checkup, it's only 125 there, not the 300 I saw here (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=9986).

Anyways, yeah for Aurora Honda. Beats the hell outa dealing with Fay.

919pride
Thu Aug 19th, 2004, 12:14 AM
salsashark did you ever change the plugs in your 919?? I tryed it the other day changed #1 plug then I got to 2 and 3 then I gave up..the frame is almost over the #3! What a bitch!! I might just take it somewhere..

salsashark
Thu Aug 19th, 2004, 08:22 AM
Gotta love Hondas.

No, I never changed the plugs in the 919, but as an example, I had to grind down a socket to even get to the plugs on my shadow. Major pain in the ass.

Dysco
Thu Aug 19th, 2004, 05:03 PM
I never changed the plugs in my 919- was always wondering how it was done though. I bought my 919 at Aurora Honda and went there for parts and BS every few weeks for a year or two. Once I got my BMW, I stopped going there at all. I just dropped by there for some goldwing parts and they all still knew my name and gave me crap about the beemer. It was awesome!