PDA

View Full Version : Young Blood Racing and Brothers BBQ presents...

dragos13
Tue Jan 29th, 2008, 11:42 AM
MotoGP 2008!!!

Mark every MotoGP event on your calendar and plan on heading to Brothers BBQ (9069 E. Arapahoe Rd – I25 & Arapahoe) for awesome BBQ, cold drinks and a great race…

Young Blood Racing and Brothers BBQ have teamed together, along with other sponsors, to bring you the best place in Denver to watch the world’s greatest motorcycle road racing.

Young Blood Racing will have the MRA team bikes on display in front of the store. The team will also be around to help new racers and street riders with any questions they might have. On top of great food and race coverage, we will be holding raffles at every event. You must arrive prior to the start of the race, and stay until the checkered flag to be eligible. Raffle prizes will include items from many different race companies, dealerships, and manufacturers. Brothers BBQ will also be including a $50 gift card. No purchase necessary to enter the raffle.

UPDATE: Raffle Prizes currently include

Coyote Motorsports: (6) Valentino Rossi Beanies
Coyote Motorsports: (3) Fieldsheer Race Gloves (1-small 1-medium 1-large)

T-Mobile: (1) Brand new BlackBerry Pearl

Michelin/Vanmar: (2) $50 Gift cards

Faster Motosports: (2) $50 Gift cards

Brothers BBQ: (1) $50 Gift card

Rocky Mountain Kawasaki: (2) $25 Gift cards

Monster Energy: (5) Cases of Monster Energy (1 case per winner)

Professional Privateer: (1) Free Membership to professionalprivateer.com

More to come!!!

First race is Sunday March 9th. Location will be the Brothers BBQ restaurant on Arapahoe and I-25. Bench racing starts 1 hr prior to the race. Priority parking for motorcycles…

It doesn’t matter if you are a team Repsol, Fiat Yamaha, Ducati Marlboro, Rizla Suzuki or Monster Kawasaki race fan, just come out and watch MotoGP the way it’s supposed to be watched… On a big screen, with awesome food, cheering fans and a great staff!!!

Qatar, March 9th
Jerez, Spain, March 30th
Estoril, Portugal, April 20th
Shanghai, China, May 4th
Le Mans, France, May 18th
Mugello, Italy, June 1st
Catalunya, Spain, June 8th
Donington, England, June 22nd
Assen, Holland, June 27th
Sachsenring, Germany, July 13th
Laguna Seca, USA, July 20th
Brno, Czech Republic, August 17th
Misano, Italy, August 31st
Indianapolis, USA, September 14th
Sepang, Malaysia, September 28th
Phillip Island, Aus, October 12th
Motegi, Japan, October 19th
Valencia, Spain, November 2nd

d_mob
Tue Jan 29th, 2008, 12:00 PM
can't wait for this... we selected the arapahoe location b/c it's equidistant for people that live downtown and people that live south (i.e. highlands ranch, castle rock, etc).

this particular brothers BBQ location also has wayne rainey's 500cc training bike hanging from the ceiling, so it's definitely bike friendly!

hit me and/or casey up if you have any questions or just post them on here and we'll answer.

see everyone at the race!

viva rossi! :turtle:

McVaaahhh
Tue Jan 29th, 2008, 12:07 PM
That's my birthday, sounds like a great way to spend it. :up:

CurtisRR
Tue Jan 29th, 2008, 12:13 PM
I'll try to make these at times. I know I'll be in Denver on 3/9 so that certainly sounds like a good plan. Thanks for setting these up.

Matty
Tue Jan 29th, 2008, 12:21 PM
see ya March 9th.

Jmetz
Tue Jan 29th, 2008, 12:28 PM
Food and drink specials?

McVaaahhh
Tue Jan 29th, 2008, 12:31 PM
The 9th is my birthday, sounds like a great way to nurse a hangover from the night before. :D

salsashark
Tue Jan 29th, 2008, 12:32 PM
:headbang: mmmm BBQ!

MetaLord 9
Tue Jan 29th, 2008, 12:34 PM
I'll hit up a few!

d_mob
Tue Jan 29th, 2008, 12:36 PM
sounds good... see you there!

dragos13
Tue Jan 29th, 2008, 12:38 PM
Make one or make them all. Either way its a great place to spend your sundays.

At this point, we are looking into possible drink and food specials. Brothers BBQ already has some awesome deals for groups of people who want great food. I will update as we find out more info.

For now, we will be raffling off various items (still being decided) and there is no charge at all to enter the raffle. all you have to do is show up and watch the races.

d_mob
Tue Jan 29th, 2008, 12:38 PM
can't wait for this... we selected the arapahoe location b/c it's equidistant for people that live downtown and people that live south (i.e. highlands ranch, castle rock, etc).

this particular brothers BBQ location also has wayne rainey's 500cc training bike hanging from the ceiling, so it's definitely bike friendly!

hit me and/or casey up if you have any questions or just post them on here and we'll answer.

see everyone at the race!

viva rossi! :turtle:

ps... regarding food/drink specials, we're waiting to hear back from brothers on specifics, but trust me, there will be some specials (i.e. discounted/free beer, etc)... :guinness:

Jmetz
Tue Jan 29th, 2008, 12:41 PM
Sounds like good stuff.. Hopefully they'll be able to handle a large turnout as we've been known to come out in droves for the right events.

dragos13
Tue Jan 29th, 2008, 12:43 PM
Sounds like good stuff.. Hopefully they'll be able to handle a large turnout as we've been known to come out in droves for the right events.

parking lot should fit all the bikes you can bring. i imagine seating will fit over 50 people. if we start to max that out, we can start making the events at other, larger Brother BBQ locations. so all i can say is BRING IT :)

pilot
Tue Jan 29th, 2008, 01:37 PM
Casey,

Great job setting this up. It sounds like all will have a great time. I'd like to make this first event but I'll be teaching in Daytona that week (prior), not to mention hanging out at the races!

dragos13
Tue Jan 29th, 2008, 01:39 PM
Thanks Pilot! hopefully you can make the next event. have a blast in daytona.

~Barn~
Tue Jan 29th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Probably won't make it, but +1 for Brother's awesome food. Make it, if you can.
:up:

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Tue Jan 29th, 2008, 01:42 PM
Nice job Casey....Should be lots of fun. BBQ, bikes, racing, and making some new friends. Can't beat it!

Devaclis
Tue Jan 29th, 2008, 01:47 PM
I am all over this like the Olsen twins on ex-lax. See ya thur!!!

d_mob
Tue Jan 29th, 2008, 02:15 PM
nice... good to see the positive response to the event so far.

i remember last year trying to get some people together to watch one of the GP races and it was like pulling teeth to get a restaurant/bar to show it.

this will be MUCH better than sitting on my couch watching alone. now i can finally cheer really loud with friends that actually love and appreciate my favorite sport!

should be awesome...

PS... just so you know, monster energy is another of our sponsors and brothers, monster and team young blood have teamed up to create the "speed racer". the "speed racer" is similar to a red bull / vodka, but replace the red bull with monster juice energy drink. the "speed racer" will be going for $3.00!

motoGP + "speed racers" + CSC + BBQ = party! :shocked:

rforsythe
Tue Jan 29th, 2008, 02:17 PM
Moving this to Track forum and merging the two threads. No cross posting or putting into wrong forums, please! :up:

Devaclis
Tue Jan 29th, 2008, 02:22 PM
Hey! You are not the boss of this board!!

Damn, you are :(

konichd
Tue Jan 29th, 2008, 03:06 PM
Awesome job guys! I'll be there for sure to get a "speed racer" and watch Hopper dominate!

dragos13
Tue Jan 29th, 2008, 03:21 PM
Great to hear guys, thanks for all the support. I know this is going to be a great time.

Keep checking back for updates on raffle items and sponsor support.

Sortarican
Thu Jan 31st, 2008, 10:06 AM
Am I still welcome even though I'll be cheering on Pedrosa?
(It's a Latin thing...you Anglos wouldn't understand.)

dragos13
Thu Jan 31st, 2008, 10:10 AM
We currently have offers from Faster Motosports and Coyote Motorsports for some items to give away and raffle off.

Also, we should have the Monster Enery truck to come and hand out some stuff also.

Hey McVaaahhh, come find me for your complimentary b-day drink.

dragos13
Thu Jan 31st, 2008, 10:10 AM
Am I still welcome even though I'll be chearing on Pedrosa?
(It's a Latin thing...you Anglos wouldn't understand.)

Trust me Jeff, you wont be the only one :)

bandido
Thu Jan 31st, 2008, 10:30 AM
This is very cool, I will be there for most of the races.
Thanks for setting it up.

Devaclis
Thu Jan 31st, 2008, 10:32 AM
If you can get me another FASTER Motorsports t-Shirt, I could get 5-10 more peeps to show up :)

I wear Large :)

dragos13
Thu Jan 31st, 2008, 10:37 AM
If you can get me another FASTER Motorsports t-Shirt, I could get 5-10 more peeps to show up :)

I wear Large :)

i talked to faster and they are thinking of changing things for 08 and not doing shirts. this is only a first thought, i will keep you posted. either way there should be plenty of good stuff so make sure and show up.

N1KSS1KS1x
Thu Jan 31st, 2008, 02:32 PM
Will we be able to watch the 250 race? its usally on before the Gp

Devaclis
Thu Jan 31st, 2008, 02:56 PM
i talked to faster and they are thinking of changing things for 08 and not doing shirts. this is only a first thought, i will keep you posted. either way there should be plenty of good stuff so make sure and show up.

I will bring peeps no matter what. I just like the Faster shirts and do not mind advertising for them since they are such a great shop :)

MetaLord 9
Thu Jan 31st, 2008, 03:05 PM
Now all we need is a place for AMA race coverage and...
I think our goal is to have enough bikes at each race for people to think we're holding a bike show. Then you can charge 'em for admission!

dragos13
Thu Jan 31st, 2008, 03:20 PM
Will we be able to watch the 250 race? its usally on before the Gp

it should be no problem showing any other races that are either before or after the main MotoGP event. this will be decided once the televised schedule is posted for Speed TV.

Devaclis, thank you for the support and I'm sure Faster says the same. Go check out the new shop once it gets built, its going to be HUGE compared to their current setup. Plus they will now start carrying a full line of gear and accessories.

AshliRider44
Thu Jan 31st, 2008, 03:38 PM
:boobies:

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu Jan 31st, 2008, 04:48 PM
Great job setting this up. I'm not even sure where that is, but might schwing! down there for a race just to socialize.

I'll be cheering for Rossi or whatever Eye-Talian dago bastard happens to be up front. It's an OL (Original Latin-YO!) thing. You WASPS and Johnny-come-lately-wanna-be-REAL-Latin-Latino's wouldn't understand....:)

MetaLord 9
Thu Jan 31st, 2008, 04:50 PM
I'll just root for Roger Hayden if/when he gets his one MotoGP race of the year again

Redflash3
Thu Jan 31st, 2008, 05:10 PM
This is a great idea and I can't wait for the first race. I'll be there and I know a couple of friends who will also appreciate this type of racing venue combined with food and drink.

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Thu Jan 31st, 2008, 05:11 PM
Great job setting this up. I'm not even sure where that is, but might schwing! down there for a race just to socialize.

I'll be cheering for Rossi or whatever Eye-Talian dago bastard happens to be up front. It's an OL (Original Latin-YO!) thing. You WASPS and Johnny-come-lately-wanna-be-REAL-Latin-Latino's wouldn't understand....:)

What the hell is a "WASPS" ?

d_mob
Mon Feb 4th, 2008, 02:25 PM
http://www.ricesigns.com/real_pictures/bump_signs.jpg

Just wanted to bump this back to the top with a couple of updates...

First, included in the raffle prizes (i.e. Faster Motosports, Coyote, Brothers, etc), I'll be giving away a new T-Mobile BlackBerry Pearl. I work for T-Mo corporate and they have agreed to help me out with the event. Hopefully they won't offer to be our main sponsor, I'm not too sure how the rest of the team would feel about wearing pink leathers. :slappers:

Also, anyone interested in bringing a race and/or show bike to the event can feel free to do so. Please call me in advance with details, so I/we can have room prepared.

Thanks -- David 720.891.9076

Warren
Mon Feb 4th, 2008, 08:25 PM
This sounds like a lot of fun. I will make as many races as I can!

lovinCO
Tue Feb 5th, 2008, 08:28 PM
We're going, and have invited friends too--hopefully weather will be good and we can ride over....except then how will I get my drink on??

d_mob
Wed Feb 6th, 2008, 10:50 AM
invite as many friends as you like...

support from vendors and sponsors for events in the future will likely be based on turnout at the first few events. that being said, please try and make it to the kickoff event, so we can show support! thanks...

ps... regarding drinking and motorcycles, i personally don't ever think that it's a good idea to mix the two. maybe a drink or two before the race and waters throughout will suffice.

Titus
Wed Feb 6th, 2008, 03:56 PM
ps... regarding drinking and motorcycles, i personally don't ever think that it's a good idea to mix the two. maybe a drink or two before the race and waters throughout will suffice.

thats why i love riding, i save a ton of money cause i dont drink!

lovinCO
Wed Feb 6th, 2008, 07:11 PM

Aqua will do! :siesta:

dragos13
Fri Feb 8th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Brothers BBQ will have plenty of non-alcoholic drinks for the riders......

And plenty of speed racers for the drinkers. not to mention the great food. perfect for everybody :yumyum:

Sortarican
Fri Feb 8th, 2008, 01:07 PM
....I'll be cheering for Rossi or whatever Eye-Talian dago bastard happens to be up front. It's an OL (Original Latin-YO!) thing....
Technically wouldn't Greeks be the original Latins?
Then again... Italians are just proof that the Greeks screwed sheep...so I guess you're close.:lol:
Let me know if you head down to one Frank, I'll definitely make a point to swing by and have a beer with ya.

Personally I'll be cheering on my compadre (if he's up and running).....
Pedrosa FTW!

salsashark
Fri Feb 8th, 2008, 01:16 PM
mmmmm...

HAARRR... B Q!!!

:lol:

dragos13
Tue Feb 19th, 2008, 11:15 AM
UPDATE: Raffle Prizes currently include
T-Mobile: Brand new BlackBerry Pearl
Michelin/Vanmar: (2) $50 Gift cards
Faster Motosports: (2) $50 Gift cards
Brothers BBQ: $50 Gift card
Monster Energy: (5) Cases of Monster Energy (1 case per winner)
More to come!!!
Remember, there is no purchase necessary to enter the raffle. You just gotta show up before the start of the race, and stay until the end. We will also be having drink specials. The speed racer (Monster Energy and vodka) will be only $3.00. Again, the first event on March 9th starts at 3pm. Front row parking for bikes. See you all there!!!

Slider
Wed Feb 20th, 2008, 04:09 PM
"The speed racer" :rock: thats my kind of drink:drink:

dragos13
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 10:41 AM
check it out guys, Michelin/Vanmar has just added (2) $50 gift cards. This brings it up to 11 items to be raffled off. $250 in gift cards, monster energy, and a T-Mobile Blackberry. All you gotta do is show up.

There will also be a table full of schwag for people to dig through.

McVaaahhh
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 12:15 PM
Can't wait. :up:

Titus
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 01:56 PM
fo sheezy

everyone pray for a warm sunny day

chad23
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 04:16 PM
BBQ AND BIKES AND RACING!!! hell I'll ride down from the north for that. See you when I see you

~Barn~
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 04:16 PM
Does anybody have a motorcycle I can borrow, to ride to this?
:D

suzinpink
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 04:20 PM
Hey, is it ok if I bring the boys to this?

dragos13
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 04:21 PM
Hey, is it ok if I bring the boys to this?

for sure, everyone is welcome. it will be a good place for the whole family.

dragos13
Thu Feb 21st, 2008, 05:47 PM
more stuff added. please check first post!!!

THANKS COYOTE MOTOSPORTS!!!!

suzinpink
Fri Feb 22nd, 2008, 09:58 AM
for sure, everyone is welcome. it will be a good place for the whole family.

Right on.. They will love it!

Devaclis
Fri Feb 22nd, 2008, 10:06 AM
Will there be umbrella girls?

d_mob
Fri Feb 22nd, 2008, 02:57 PM

my wife will be walking around the event taking down names and e-mail addy's for future event updates. she is colombiana and is planning on bringing a few of her friends... i'll be sure that the "friends" wear some skimpy young blood branded clothing! :crazy:

d_mob
Fri Feb 22nd, 2008, 02:58 PM
by the way... several people have responded showing interest in bringing their "show bikes". this is ok, just be sure to set it up with either me and/or casey, so we can get you there early to set up the bike.

thanks -- david 720.891.9076

Slider
Fri Feb 22nd, 2008, 04:11 PM

yes there will be a :shocked:"Nopi" Girl at most of the events check her out myspace.com/tiffanievega

also they have an upcomming website urweekendtoy.com

http://i230.photobucket.com/albums/ee299/lowlifes69/Nopi%20Nationals%2007/IMG_3021final.jpg

dragos13
Thu Feb 28th, 2008, 11:30 AM
Just bringing this post back to life. Event is next Sunday, lets all hope for warm weather so the bikes can come out and play also. Nothing like hitting the canyons in the morning then watching a great race in the afternoon. We have lots of support and lots of prizes to give away (check first post).

cromer611
Fri Feb 29th, 2008, 06:23 AM
I am so there!. everyone bring a DD cuz ill drink yall under da table : P

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Sun Mar 2nd, 2008, 07:00 PM
TTT! Bump this thread up as a beginning of the week reminder. Who's down for bikes, racing, food, and friends?

Good job Casey!

jt2589
Mon Mar 3rd, 2008, 08:04 AM
I'm in.. Weather it's in the truck or on the bike. Whatever I'm In.

Sortarican
Mon Mar 3rd, 2008, 10:20 AM
Hope this forecast hold true, looks pretty good for riding.

Sun (http://www.weather.com/outlook/driving/interstate/wxdetail/80120?dayNum=6)
Mar 9
http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/31/30.gif?12122006Partly Cloudy58°/36°10% of rain

Nick_Ninja
Mon Mar 3rd, 2008, 10:55 AM
Yeah ------ forecast is AOK ------- in San Felipe, MX :D

http://icons-pe.wxug.com/i/c/a/sunny.gif
69° F | 48° F
21° C | 9° C
77° F | 51° F
25° C | 11° C
75° F | 51° F
24° C | 11° C
73° F | 51° F
23° C | 11° C

D Berns R6
Mon Mar 3rd, 2008, 06:56 PM
Another update! Professional Privateer (http://professionalprivateer.com) is going to donate a one year membership to our site. If you would like more information about our company please visit our CSC post in Wheels and deals by clicking here (http://cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=20285) . Or you can visit Professional Privateer's home page here.
(http://professionalprivateer.com)

MetaLord 9
Tue Mar 4th, 2008, 08:23 AM
Bump

cromer611
Tue Mar 4th, 2008, 09:40 AM
I AM SO THERE!

Sortarican
Tue Mar 4th, 2008, 10:06 AM
Yeah ------ forecast is AOK ------- in San Felipe, MX :D,,

I hope they don't let you cross back in like they did with Bob.
If we're gonna keep the Canadians out....only fair we restrict citizen of the Republic of Boulder too.

Ghost
Tue Mar 4th, 2008, 10:11 AM
Damn, I'm glad this got bumped!

I'd somehow missed the original thread. I'll see if I can't round up a bunch of people from work to go...it's like 35 steps from our door. :lol:

dragos13
Tue Mar 4th, 2008, 01:57 PM
Damn, I'm glad this got bumped!

I'd somehow missed the original thread. I'll see if I can't round up a bunch of people from work to go...it's like 35 steps from our door. :lol:

That would be much appreciated.

And for all you Kawi fans, Rocky Mountain Kawasaki has stepped up with (2) $25 gift cards for the first event, with more to come.

MetaLord 9
Tue Mar 4th, 2008, 02:06 PM
That would be much appreciated.

And for all you Kawi fans, Rocky Mountain Kawasaki has stepped up with (2) $25 gift cards for the first event, with more to come.

Shit! I'm show'n up TWICE!

Sortarican
Tue Mar 4th, 2008, 03:23 PM
If I win the Kawi certs I'm buying 26lbs of accessories and putting them on DK's bike.

dragos13
Thu Mar 6th, 2008, 02:40 PM
since this thread disappears daily, i thought i would bump it for the weekend.

Sortarican
Thu Mar 6th, 2008, 03:11 PM
since this thread disappears daily, i thought i would bump it for the weekend.

See if the admins can make one (probably the cleaner thread) a sticky.

dragos13
Thu Mar 6th, 2008, 03:14 PM
that would be awesome. any admins out there wanna help me out? maybe sticky the thread in the general section so it can get more coverage? anyone?

~Barn~
Thu Mar 6th, 2008, 04:15 PM
If regular readers haven't caught onto this thread by now, you could staple a flyer to their neck, and they may not notice it.
:lol:

TTT!!!

McVaaahhh
Thu Mar 6th, 2008, 04:19 PM
Talk about a good birthday, I'm going to get jacked-up with a bunch of biker trash watching Moto GP on a Sunday.

Fuck Yeah. :cheers:

Sortarican
Thu Mar 6th, 2008, 04:26 PM
Talk about a good birthday, I'm going to get jacked-up with a bunch of biker trash watching Moto GP on a Sunday.

There he goes again with the F-Bombs.......:no:

McVaaahhh
Thu Mar 6th, 2008, 04:38 PM
Is that why you gave me a PG rating?

64BonnieLass
Thu Mar 6th, 2008, 05:47 PM

Well there is my entertainment. I'm coming just to see Brian drunked.

I wonder where all the regulars are gonna sit though. I've never been there but sounds like there will be quite a few of US. And I want my own chair. Unless Siobhan shows, then I'll be happy with laps. (teasing)

Should be a fun day. :)

500rgurl
Thu Mar 6th, 2008, 10:56 PM
Whaooo! Racing... See you guys on Sunday!

64BonnieLass
Thu Mar 6th, 2008, 11:08 PM
I haven't seen you in forever.

Woot!!!! Check the ladies ride BTW. We gonna go play......!!!! And you must be there.

Oh. Yea. Daddy! :yay:

500rgurl
Fri Mar 7th, 2008, 08:59 AM
We shall see if I get to ride on the streets this season! My bike is still in track mode...I would love to come out and play.... :)

I haven't seen you in forever.

Woot!!!! Check the ladies ride BTW. We gonna go play......!!!! And you must be there.

Oh. Yea. Daddy! :yay:

MetaLord 9
Fri Mar 7th, 2008, 09:13 AM
And I want my own chair.

I'll save you a lap, er, face, I mean CHAIR.

so much for be'n smooth... Rico Sauve would be sooo disappointed in me.:(

dragos13
Fri Mar 7th, 2008, 05:55 PM
Bump for the weekend

See you guys there!!!

D Berns R6
Sun Mar 9th, 2008, 01:03 PM
Just an FYI, Direct TV is airing the moto gp race at 4pm while comcast is at 8pm. Brothers BBQ has Direct so it is at 4pm.

See you all there!

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Sun Mar 9th, 2008, 06:26 PM
Thanks to the Young Blood Racing Team, Brothers BBQ, and all the other sponsors that made this event lots of fun.

salsashark
Sun Mar 9th, 2008, 09:33 PM
Anybody else get the feeling that Brothers had no idea what was going to happen to them? :lol:

Good times

1ofTheBoys
Mon Mar 10th, 2008, 06:04 AM
What a great turn out, thanks to Young Blood Racing, Brothers BBQ and all the others that pitched in for this event. Can't wait to do it again.

~Barn~
Mon Mar 10th, 2008, 08:47 AM
Good times yesterday. Great to meet everybody that I hadn't before, to see all the old faces that I hadn't seen in forever, and of course it's always good to see the usual suspects!

Anybody know who won the T-Mobile raffle?

dragos13
Mon Mar 10th, 2008, 09:41 AM
Hey guys and girls, I want to thank everyone who came out. Very sorry about the lack of an actual GP race, however it was still tons of fun. I'm sure due to the turn out, it will be no problem to have the same sponsor support again for next round. See you all again on the 30th. Also, I will get pics posted up soon.

McVaaahhh
Mon Mar 10th, 2008, 10:58 AM
Great times for sure!

Mucho thanks to Young Blood and Brother's BBQ for putting that on, now I just gotta go get my new tires...

dragos13
Mon Mar 10th, 2008, 11:06 AM
A few for starters. If anyone else has some pics, POST THEM UP!!!

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii206/dragosracer/BrothersBBQ/CIMG1331.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii206/dragosracer/BrothersBBQ/CIMG1343.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii206/dragosracer/BrothersBBQ/CIMG1350.jpg

http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii206/dragosracer/BrothersBBQ/CIMG1339.jpg

Titus
Fri Mar 14th, 2008, 08:42 PM
My g/f took a couple of pics, im very impressed with the canon powershot sd1000 i bought her for xmas

http://repo.jackmoves.com/d/42864-1/Picture+191.jpg

http://repo.jackmoves.com/d/42891-1/Picture+192.jpg

http://repo.jackmoves.com/d/42869-1/Picture+193.jpg

http://repo.jackmoves.com/d/42871-1/Picture+194.jpg

http://repo.jackmoves.com/d/42873-1/Picture+195.jpg

Titus
Fri Mar 14th, 2008, 08:48 PM
http://repo.jackmoves.com/d/42875-1/Picture+196.jpg

http://repo.jackmoves.com/d/42877-1/Picture+197.jpg

http://repo.jackmoves.com/d/42879-1/Picture+198.jpg

Titus
Fri Mar 14th, 2008, 08:51 PM
& of course a bunch of pics of my 1krr

http://repo.jackmoves.com/d/42881-1/Picture+199.jpg

http://repo.jackmoves.com/d/42883-1/Picture+200.jpg

http://repo.jackmoves.com/d/42887-1/Picture+202.jpg

i usually have the solo rear cowl on instead of the passenger seat:

http://repo.jackmoves.com/d/42859-1/Rearstand.jpg

Slider
Mon Mar 17th, 2008, 10:23 AM
Grreat Pics!!! can't wait to see eveyones bike at the next GP Rd on the 30th....

blue02celi
Wed Mar 19th, 2008, 09:30 PM
http://youngbloodracing.googlepages.com/home

hope the weather cooperates