PDA

View Full Version : OLD New Members - Introduce yourselves here

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

1badb0y
Mon Jun 22nd, 2009, 10:24 PM
Hellooo CSC... It's great to finally join the local site.
I think I met some of you all at the June 8 HPR Chicane Day. What a game-changing day that was! After being able focus on my bike, the track and the other riders blowing by me, I was able to distill all the things I want to do to the bike and the order of those changes. Bought the K&N last Saturday....
Can't wait to get back to HPR.
Hope to be able to make a couple of runs/social events this summer and see you all with your helmets off.
Been ridin' here since '77. ('72 Yam XS2, still in the garage)
:headbang:

onlegendary1982
Wed Jun 24th, 2009, 12:15 AM
Daniel Tucker...currently living in Monument and looking for some quality people to do some riding with. Have been riding off and on for about 8 years or so and just picked up an '09 triumph daytona. Loving the triple!

303fizzer
Wed Jun 24th, 2009, 12:00 PM
Hey everyone my names Chris
Hope to start meeting up with everyone on some rides really soon!! Been here all my life and LOVE riding!!

I love this site as well hella info!!

MetaLord 9
Wed Jun 24th, 2009, 12:10 PM
welcome n00bs! Come to Boston's tonight for bike night!

303fizzer
Wed Jun 24th, 2009, 01:04 PM

Thats right over by Coyote right? and what time does it kick off I should be able to make it?!

UglyDogRacing
Wed Jun 24th, 2009, 01:10 PM
Thats right over by Coyote right? and what time does it kick off I should be able to make it?!

you're thinking of Top Gun. they throw a Harley bike night on Wednesdays.

Bostons Bike Night info- http://cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=32802

303fizzer
Wed Jun 24th, 2009, 01:23 PM
Yo guys. I'm new to CO (about 3 months now) and figured I should say hello on CSC. Went to the track at IMI with "Slo" this weekend and touched my knee for the first time. I'm still totally stoked about that one! :fire:

I ride a red r6 and am totally lovin it out here. I hail from hotlanta. Catch ya on the streets!

Hey man I would like to go with you guys next time you head up there for sure!! im curious though? do they have suits for rent and what kind bread we talking to get on the track!!

Congrats on your first knee man!!:headbang:
I'm hoping I can say the same before to much longer!!

303fizzer
Wed Jun 24th, 2009, 01:32 PM
you're thinking of Top Gun. they throw a Harley bike night on Wednesdays.

Bostons Bike Night info- http://cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=32802

Thanks for the link and the info on the other place!!

Hopefully I can make it out tonight if not tonight next time for sure!!

Horsman
Wed Jun 24th, 2009, 01:45 PM

Noobs don't worry about him...

He gets soo ronery
http://www.worldfamousart.com/Politics/SoRoneryCap.jpg

Welcome Aboard...

mccolo
Wed Jun 24th, 2009, 06:21 PM
Howdy everyone. I'm Ken, and go by mccolo. I'm a bit different from the rest of you I would guess because I don't really ride a sport bike. I do have a Kawasaki Concours, which is more sport touring, but it does have the body work and the Ninja engine.

I have an ulterior reason for joining this forum, however. I'm a writer and I write about motorcycles and motorcycling. One of the things I do is write for Examiner.com, where I am their national Motorcycle Examiner (http://www.examiner.com/x-378-Motorcycle-Examiner). What I would like to do is make this forum my portal into the sport bike world. For instance, I did an article recently about Jon Kuo (http://www.examiner.com/x-378-Motorcycle-Examiner%7Ey2009m6d7-ABATE-sponsors-racer-in-outreach-to-sportbikers), a local racer who is also an ABATE rider trainer and who had been sponsored as a racer by ABATE. In the article, which I feel is unfortunately one-sided, the ABATE folks talk about the organization's inability to get much traction with the sport bike community. I'd really like to publish a follow-up article to this presenting the feelings and opinions of the sport bikers toward ABATE and their efforts.

I'd also like to be able to touch in here from time to time to ask you guys about other issues I'm planning to write about. So how does that sound to you all? Anyone care to be the first to respond to the Jon Kuo article?

xMAJORx
Thu Jun 25th, 2009, 08:48 PM
Hi all.

Bueller
Fri Jun 26th, 2009, 06:28 AM
WELCOME TO HELL :devil2:
ClusterFucknet. It hasn't been long enough. :gay:

~Barn~
Fri Jun 26th, 2009, 09:39 AM
And yet "The Management" lets it continue to roll along.... Sigh...

Makes me think it's one of them. :lol:

Dizzy D
Fri Jun 26th, 2009, 10:01 AM
Jeff, I am doing my best. I have deleted two threads of his this morning. I do not have the power to ban. Ralph and Scott are both at the track day in Pueblo........

= Buckeye Jess =
Fri Jun 26th, 2009, 10:03 AM
I just talked to Bob about it too...

Dizzy D
Fri Jun 26th, 2009, 10:04 AM
And yet "The Management" lets it continue to roll along.... Sigh...

Makes me think it's one of them. :lol:
Barn I have not. I have been trying. My powers are limited. The powers that be are in Pueblo.

GixxerCarrie
Fri Jun 26th, 2009, 10:04 AM
Jeff, I am doing my best. I have deleted two threads of his this morning. I do not have the power to ban. Ralph and Scott are both at the track day in Pueblo........

Thank you!!!!!!:)

Nick_Ninja
Fri Jun 26th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Bob just contacted me through our corporate e-mail. He has put the smack down on this crap. :up:

64BonnieLass
Fri Jun 26th, 2009, 10:07 AM
I love :canuck:. Miss ya honey. :)

Spiderman
Fri Jun 26th, 2009, 10:59 AM
I just talked to Bob about it too...
:up:

Barn I have not. I have been trying. My powers are limited. The powers that be are in Pueblo.
Sorry, I was in transit.

Bob just contacted me through our corporate e-mail. He has put the smack down on this crap. :up:
8)

I love :canuck:. Miss ya honey. :)
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/images/Spidey/wavingCanadaFlag.gif

Devaclis
Fri Jun 26th, 2009, 11:11 AM
SpiderBob is a badass.

Horsman
Fri Jun 26th, 2009, 11:16 AM
SpiderBob is a badass.

Is it time to post the "Where You'll Be" pic again????

~Barn~
Fri Jun 26th, 2009, 11:18 AM
I wonder how long it will be before another new "Lone Tree" club member joins, who owns a laundry list of dream bikes. :lol:
(And of course who happens to know pseudo-intimate details of various members.)

Either way, thanks W.B.!

gr6305
Fri Jun 26th, 2009, 06:47 PM
hi my name is gary i just moved to the area about a month ago and looking foward to riding in the boulder and denver area. I ride a 06 yamaha r6. ill be checking on the forum if there is anything going on, looking foward to meeting new people.

whitebrad
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 04:34 AM

love to ride

uhh, that's about it

Ceez
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 04:47 AM
Howdy everyone. I'm Ken, and go by mccolo. I'm a bit different from the rest of you I would guess because I don't really ride a sport bike. I do have a Kawasaki Concours, which is more sport touring, but it does have the body work and the Ninja engine.

I have an ulterior reason for joining this forum, however. I'm a writer and I write about motorcycles and motorcycling. One of the things I do is write for Examiner.com, where I am their national Motorcycle Examiner (http://www.examiner.com/x-378-Motorcycle-Examiner). What I would like to do is make this forum my portal into the sport bike world. For instance, I did an article recently about Jon Kuo (http://www.examiner.com/x-378-Motorcycle-Examiner%7Ey2009m6d7-ABATE-sponsors-racer-in-outreach-to-sportbikers), a local racer who is also an ABATE rider trainer and who had been sponsored as a racer by ABATE. In the article, which I feel is unfortunately one-sided, the ABATE folks talk about the organization's inability to get much traction with the sport bike community. I'd really like to publish a follow-up article to this presenting the feelings and opinions of the sport bikers toward ABATE and their efforts.

I'd also like to be able to touch in here from time to time to ask you guys about other issues I'm planning to write about. So how does that sound to you all? Anyone care to be the first to respond to the Jon Kuo article?

Great article, I think I may have seen Jon around at IMI before. I wish you all the best of luck in your follow up article. And let Terry from Abate know that if she wants to give away some classes, I would be more then willing to take a hand out on Abate rider lessons! I am always open on ways to be a better rider!!

Wintermute
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 09:32 AM
Welcome yall.

Zach929rr
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 09:44 AM
Whitebrad... you can't ride DJ gear. :lol: Welcome new people.

whitebrad
Mon Jun 29th, 2009, 09:03 PM
Whitebrad... you can't ride DJ gear. :lol: Welcome new people.

huh??? wtf? don't they sound like bikes and etc?

i know... i am shocked someone got it... but they are my other rides... two wheels, vinyl something...

just makin a joke of all the lists, hence the blahgityblah blah

i joke a lot

Shanky
Wed Jul 1st, 2009, 01:08 AM
Hi, I am Chris. Just moved here from Santa Fe and just bought a blue 06 R6.

Recruited to Denver so I could deal craps in Black Hawk.

I have been riding motorcycles for five years now. My SV650 is in my garage in Las Vegas. Been to Deals Gap twice, 06 and 09 for the R1/R6 forum convention. I am excited to ride in the mountains again (grew up in Pennsylvania).

BeoBe
Wed Jul 1st, 2009, 02:04 AM
welcome..welcome..

oRReo
Wed Jul 1st, 2009, 08:23 AM
Hey peoples am a new rider just bought a 04 600rr just hoping to find people to ridee with or whateva..

~Barn~
Wed Jul 1st, 2009, 08:25 AM
Welcome to the club newies. We unfortunately can't seat you until your entire party has arrived, but please feel free to enjoy a drink at the bar, in the meantime.

:doublefinger:

Parsaver
Wed Jul 1st, 2009, 09:56 AM
Hi! Im Par and im on a 4 week vacation to the Denver Metro area and I brought an R1 with me.

I am looking for places to go ride.....almost everyday. I'm from Phoenix and a guy on the Arizona boards told me to stop buy. Hope to see you out there.

Devaclis
Wed Jul 1st, 2009, 10:03 AM
4 week vacation. Nice. I would need to get fired for that to happen.

Wintermute
Wed Jul 1st, 2009, 10:07 AM
Welcome guys. Stay shiny side up.

D3ADM4N
Sat Jul 4th, 2009, 01:28 PM
hey all, my names chris. Ceez turned me on to this website, looks like a good place to be. I dont have a bike, but damnit Im lookin. Thanks for the forums, see you guys around!

D

Ninjawolfy
Thu Jul 9th, 2009, 07:47 PM
Ello everyone, I'm Bryan. I ride a 2007 Suzuki SV650S, just got it in April it's my first bike =). I am living in lakewood for the summer, having fun cruising around in Denver, but have noone to cruise with since my friend wrecked his bike when accidently did a wheelie.

Heater
Thu Jul 9th, 2009, 08:22 PM
Hey there! I've been trying to find a club to ride with for a while. I'm hoping you guys are pretty cool. I've had the bike for a few years, but lived in Seattle, so I didn't get a ton of time in. I'm bummed there isn't a Chic Riders out here, so any girls that ride,or belong to a girls riding club, please hit me up. Guys are fun to ride with too don't get me wrong, but sometimes they get the wrong idea http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/images/icons/icon12.gif
Thanks everyone!!

Gchi
Thu Jul 9th, 2009, 08:28 PM
Hey there! I've been trying to find a club to ride with for a while. I'm hoping you guys are pretty cool. I've had the bike for a few years, but lived in Seattle, so I didn't get a ton of time in. I'm bummed there isn't a Chic Riders out here, so any girls that ride,or belong to a girls riding club, please hit me up. Guys are fun to ride with too don't get me wrong, but sometimes they get the wrong idea http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/images/icons/icon12.gif
Thanks everyone!!

why would a guy get the wrong idea about girl riding? :dunno:
welcome new people!

Kitten
Thu Jul 9th, 2009, 08:45 PM
Welcome all. I used to live in Seattle and Vancouver and it rains way too much to ride (very often).

ZXDavid
Thu Jul 9th, 2009, 09:33 PM
Hello. I joined this forum for some information hopefully. Me and my son live in east Texas and was thinking about making a trip up to ride some cool roads and see some great scenery and to briefly escape our 100+ degree heat. We were thinking about southern Colorado for two reasons. One its closer and two we were hoping for less traffic. Any advice would be appreciated. Of course Iam not asking for your secret roads just some good general advice and whatever you are willing to share.

Sean
Thu Jul 9th, 2009, 10:02 PM
Welcome everybody!!!!

Zach929rr
Thu Jul 9th, 2009, 10:09 PM
Hello. I joined this forum for some information hopefully. Me and my son live in east Texas and was thinking about making a trip up to ride some cool roads and see some great scenery and to briefly escape our 100+ degree heat. We were thinking about southern Colorado for two reasons. One its closer and two we were hoping for less traffic. Any advice would be appreciated. Of course Iam not asking for your secret roads just some good general advice and whatever you are willing to share.

I am currently in Texas. I currently hate my life. :)

Skinbabe
Fri Jul 10th, 2009, 07:49 AM
Thanks everyone!!
There are lots of chicks around here. Stick around and show up to some of the rides and events and you'll meet everyone! Hope to see ya around.

Wintermute
Fri Jul 10th, 2009, 10:57 AM

Dave, I'd suggest asking in this sub-forum: http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&f=36&page=1&pp=25&sort=lastpost&order=desc&daysprune=-1

asp_125
Fri Jul 10th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Welcome noobs!

Parsaver, just head west of Denver into the mountains, tons of good roads to hit.

Live4, come out to Boston's for bike night. Plenty of girl riders here.

ZXDavid, look at northern NM and SW CO for good twisty roads with not a lot of traffic.

Parish_Rane
Fri Jul 10th, 2009, 01:09 PM
Hey! Glad to be finally on here, been riding little over a year now and loving it. Starting to look for others to go with. I live in Fort Collins and will be making it to the bike night next thursday I hope. Look forward to seeing ya'll

Ninjawolfy
Fri Jul 10th, 2009, 04:08 PM
Hey Parish, what kind of bike do you ride? I live up in Fort Collins too, was in Denver working over summer but I just got laid off so I'm probably going to be back in FoCo for the rest of summer.

Heater
Sat Jul 11th, 2009, 06:04 PM
Welcome all. I used to live in Seattle and Vancouver and it rains way too much to ride (very often).
Hey Juke!! From the great Northwest huh!! Ditto. The weather out here is awesome for getting some decent rides in. Welcome to CO!

Heater
Sat Jul 11th, 2009, 06:07 PM
There are lots of chicks around here. Stick around and show up to some of the rides and events and you'll meet everyone! Hope to see ya around.

Sweet! Thanks Skinbabe. I'm hoping the girls are pretty cool, some of the ones back home were total bitches. I'll figure out where Boston's is cause I guess there's a bike night there? You been?

Kitten
Sat Jul 11th, 2009, 06:14 PM
Hey Juke!! From the great Northwest huh!! Ditto. The weather out here is awesome for getting some decent rides in. Welcome to CO!

I love it here and have no plans to move back (much to the dismay of my family).

Parish_Rane
Sun Jul 12th, 2009, 11:10 AM
Hey Parish, what kind of bike do you ride? I live up in Fort Collins too, was in Denver working over summer but I just got laid off so I'm probably going to be back in FoCo for the rest of summer.

'04 R6.

Pekingduc
Tue Jul 14th, 2009, 01:47 PM
Wassup and Aloha!

Just moved to the Springs last week. Been riding for years (mostly street/some track). Currently own a Honda Hawk GT and a NC35 (which I bought from a member here before moving to CO). I'm still settling in the area and unpacking boxes but I do plan on exploring some roads and getting a track day or two in before the end of the season.

Pekingduc

Zach929rr
Tue Jul 14th, 2009, 02:07 PM
getting a track day or two in before the end of the season

chicanetrackdays.com

Next one is August 16th, in Pueblo.

Pekingduc
Tue Jul 14th, 2009, 02:09 PM
Yup, Patrick from this forum already gave me the headsup when I bought his Fox shock today. I'll try my best to make that day.

Zach929rr
Tue Jul 14th, 2009, 02:10 PM
Yup, Patrick from this forum already gave me the headsup when I bought his Fox shock today. I'll try my best to make that day.

Good to hear. Give me a holler if you need anything. :)

Pekingduc
Tue Jul 14th, 2009, 02:14 PM
Thanks! I'll definitely start picking brains about the local tracks and riding real soon... First I gotta unpack and find all my tools/stuff before I get a chance to prep the bikes.

Elimin8or23
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 12:40 AM
Hello all! I am new here as of today, and have been riding my 2001 ZX-6 for exactly 8 days! before that I rode dirt for the last 3 years tooling around Rampart Range when I could get up there. To call me a noob may be an understatement, but I can't get enough of it! I bought my bike from a kid that had it for exactly 202 miles. he laid it down and would not get back on. I got a great deal on it though and look forward to learning more and fixing it up more! I found you all here searching for tips on repairs.

Thanks again, and I hope to meet you all soon.

Tony
Elimin8or23
:cheers:

Ninjawolfy
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 01:00 AM
Hello all! I am new here as of today, and have been riding my 2001 ZX-6 for exactly 8 days! before that I rode dirt for the last 3 years tooling around Rampart Range when I could get up there. To call me a noob may be an understatement, but I can't get enough of it! I bought my bike from a kid that had it for exactly 202 miles. he laid it down and would not get back on. I got a great deal on it though and look forward to learning more and fixing it up more! I found you all here searching for tips on repairs.

Thanks again, and I hope to meet you all soon.

Tony
Elimin8or23
:cheers:

welcome! that's a little bit how I got my bike, somebody had it for a little bit, wrecked it and sold it.

Sully
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 10:53 AM
Welcome n00bs ! :hibye:

Maremare110
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 01:13 PM
Hey 2-wheel riders! New to CO a couple months ago from South Dakota (yeah, the state with those president head things.) Looking for quick rides to get to know the people and area a little better. I've done the longer rides in SD, but really enjoy just jumping on at the last minute and tooling around for an hour or two.

Let me know if you ever wanna get out. Buells/sport bikes & chicks preferred...small groups are ok, too. (my boyfriend would just feel more comfortable, knowing I'm being safe. Will give a shout on the girls only forum, too.)

= Buckeye Jess =
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 01:15 PM
Welcome to the playground all ya new kids!

Devaclis
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 01:19 PM
Something in here smells...new.

Ninjawolfy
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 01:44 PM
Something in here smells...new.

I didn't do it o-q

BigBabie
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 02:26 PM
what up peoples! I am new to the club and Iam ready to ride. I just got my bike and I am looking for every chance to get on it and ride. I live in Fort Collins so let me know where everyone is hangin out at on the weekends.

Horsman
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 02:50 PM
what up peoples! I am new to the club and Iam ready to ride. I just got my bike and I am looking for every chance to get on it and ride. I live in Fort Collins so let me know where everyone is hangin out at on the weekends.
Are you Northies Multiplying????
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2419/1849109365_569a41f236.jpg?v=0

Welcome aboard Noobs :hibye:

Ninjawolfy
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 03:52 PM
Are you Northies Multiplying????
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2419/1849109365_569a41f236.jpg?v=0

Welcome aboard Noobs :hibye:

be afraid, be very afraid... we are like Xenomorphs... first there is one, then there is TONSSSSSSS bwahahahaha

SixString
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 03:57 PM
Hey all! Been riding for a month or so. Looking to find someone to ride with. Quebec and Leetsdale is where im at. Also, anyone know where I can find some plastics for a 93 gixxer 750?

Bueller
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 04:22 PM
Let me know if you ever wanna get out. Buells/sport bikes & chicks preferred...small groups are ok, too. (my boyfriend would just feel more comfortable, knowing I'm being safe. Will give a shout on the girls only forum, too.)
There are chicks (my GF is just learning), but your the first chick on a Buell :lol: :up:

Devaclis
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 04:24 PM
2 of them :)

Devaclis
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 05:04 PM
Her sig?

00 Buell S3 Thunderbolt
'99 Buell X1 Lightning

Bueller
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 05:09 PM
OIC-sigs off

Matty
Wed Jul 15th, 2009, 08:02 PM
Hello-Goodbye.

BigBabie
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 04:40 PM
Somebody needs to get a bike wash together! let's at least try to get together someday in old town FTC!

Bag Man
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 04:45 PM
I've been riging with the club for about 3 years but don't post much. How do I put a footer (signature?) on my messages?

Bag Man 05 ZX636

Shea
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 04:48 PM
I've been riging with the club for about 3 years but don't post much. How do I put a footer (signature?) on my messages?

Bag Man 05 ZX636

User CP
Edit signature

Bag Man
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 04:58 PM
Thanks Shea.

Ninjawolfy
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 05:19 PM
Somebody needs to get a bike wash together! let's at least try to get together someday in old town FTC!

If you are up for a good ride down to Littleton, at Boston's this coming Wednesday there is a Bikini Bike was for the Bike Night XD

Bag Man
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 05:38 PM
Testing my new signature...

Dizzy D
Thu Jul 16th, 2009, 05:44 PM
Testing my new signature...

There is a forum called TEST ONLY for that reason.
Please use that forum for all other testing, Thanks :)

BigBabie
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 04:24 PM
Littleton is a good ride away! is anyone here willing to ride to Littleton from FTC for the bike wash?

McVaaahhh
Fri Jul 17th, 2009, 04:33 PM
Welcome Noobs! :doublefinger:

BigBabie
Sat Jul 18th, 2009, 09:06 AM
If you are up for a good ride down to Littleton, at Boston's this coming Wednesday there is a Bikini Bike was for the Bike Night XD

Thanks for the info! I can't make that one but let me know if ther are others in the FTC area. How can I find out about them myself?

Ninjawolfy
Sat Jul 18th, 2009, 12:32 PM
Just lurk around the forums, I first learned about the Bike Nights at Boston from the SVriders Forum.

Skinbabe
Sun Jul 19th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Go to the forum for the Northern Colorado people. They post up rides and bike nights and all kinds of stuff in there. Also keep an eye on the social forum.

whodis
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 01:20 PM
hey erin!!! that is funny because i am on here a lot. i don't post much, but i am here almost everyday.

Devaclis
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 01:23 PM
Whodat?

Zach929rr
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 01:45 PM
Whodie and the Blowf....ok, that was just lacking effort....

Horsman
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 01:55 PM
hey erin!!! that is funny because i am on here a lot. i don't post much, but i am here almost everyday.
Don't be afraid to post here... we won't bite you.... even though some people might need their tetanus shots... :drink:

Skinbabe
Tue Jul 21st, 2009, 04:11 PM
Small world huh? I havent seen you in what, 12+ years? Well you saw me once, but you didn't say anything?? LOL See you soon!

niko303
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:05 AM
Hey everyone my name is George just want to meet some new people to ride the mountains with,I have been riding bikes my whole life,I own a 07' CBR 1000RR it is my favorite bike so far.They keep making them better every year though,hard to keep up with the changes.Well if anyone wants to have some fun let me know thanks.

~Barn~
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 11:19 AM
Welcome to the club, newies; enjoy yourselves! Bike Night is actually happening later today, down in Highlands Ranch.

Come join us if you can, they're running a special tonight where if you buy the existing club members some pitchers of beer, we'll drink them!

GixXxeR
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 07:45 PM
Hi all, name is Dave. I've been riding dirt bikes on and off for the last 10 years, but just switched over to street a couple of months ago. I have an 08 GSXR 750 and like to take it out in the mountains or just cruise around town, so if you're down just hit me up. Always looking for more riders.

Phantom Phixer
Wed Jul 22nd, 2009, 08:46 PM
Hey all. I found your Facebook page and followed it here so I decided to take a look at things. Been riding for a bit more than 20 years and I suppose I also could post a intro into the FOG area if I really wanted to... My current bike is a 95 Kawasaki GPz 1100. I am not loyal to any type or brand of bike and usually live by the motto "It don't matter what you ride, just as long as you ride." the exception are zealous Harley riders... drive me f*****g nuts. Anyway... hope to see ya around.

monroek
Fri Jul 24th, 2009, 05:54 PM
Hi I am Kyle, I ride a 08 Kawi zx6r. Been riding for about a year and would like to start group riding and enjoying the bike more

nathanwilson40
Mon Jul 27th, 2009, 01:00 PM
Hello,

I'm Nate....long time sportbike rider and new into supermotos. I live in SE Aurora and am hoping to find some fellow enthusiasts nearby looking to do some rides.

Wintermute
Mon Jul 27th, 2009, 02:30 PM
Welcome guys.

Zoom
Mon Jul 27th, 2009, 04:52 PM
Hi all, I'm new to Colorado, the board, sportbikes and am currently sans bike. I'm hoping to change that before too long though.

Please be gentle with me, I'm fragile and easily bruised. http://www.chazhound.com/forums/images/smilies/rofl1.gif

Foolds
Mon Jul 27th, 2009, 04:55 PM
Hi all, I'm new to Colorado, the board, sportbikes and am currently sans bike. I'm hoping to change that before too long though.

Please be gentle with me, I'm fragile and easily bruised. http://www.chazhound.com/forums/images/smilies/rofl1.gif

If this is who I think it is :leghump: You are Fragile, Easily Brusied and "Fun Sized" and I won't be Gentle. :hump:

immune1919
Mon Jul 27th, 2009, 11:02 PM
What up! Live in Stapleton, looking for some heads to turn a few corners with. I also play in the dirt...

Marcus

07 ZX10R
08 Polaris Sportsman 800

vTwin
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 02:21 AM
Hello, new here...... Living in the Fort Collins area. Moved from San Francisco Bay Area 5 years ago. Been riding most of my adult life on various bike types. Last bike was a Katana 650. Others were Virago, Maxim, Ninja... you get the idea...

Currently, riding a Honda Shadow 1100 Spirit. Love it! Nice cruiser :-) Always looking for others to cruise with. I'm very lucky to have a very open & flexible schedule.

vort3xr6
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 05:38 PM
Hello All. My name is Brad. Some people know me from the eventful ride last weekend. I ride the red GSXR 600. I just moved here from Arizona and I work for Stevinson Automotive as their corporate IT Administrator. But I can get sweet deals on parts and cars too.

I started riding at 18 and started my own riding group in AZ called AZ Outlaws. I have been to the track a handful of times and I am probably gonna try and start racing next year when I have the cash.

Here are some pics of my riding career and for your enjoyment.

Back in the day first bike 95 CBR F3
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m275/VoRt3Xr6/wheelie.jpg
My favorite of all my bikes. 2001 R1 Champions Edition.
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m275/VoRt3Xr6/th_bradlongfreeway.jpg (http://s106.photobucket.com/albums/m275/VoRt3Xr6/?action=view&current=bradlongfreeway.flv)
I was into stunting for a while but lost interest. I still do wheelies on open roads tho.
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m275/VoRt3Xr6/CIMG2709Medium.jpg
MY old R6.
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m275/VoRt3Xr6/CIMG3084Small.jpg
My current bike 2007 GSXR
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m275/VoRt3Xr6/K7chop.jpg
(I also do photography so if you want some good shoots with your moto, let me know.)
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m275/VoRt3Xr6/zrmb.jpg
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m275/VoRt3Xr6/brad2-1.jpg
The track gear.
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m275/VoRt3Xr6/ASMA%206-7/bradbig.jpg

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m275/VoRt3Xr6/ASMA%206-7/IMG_5296800x600.jpg
I also got a fiddy and desperately want to ride with whoever has one.
http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m275/VoRt3Xr6/IMG_5931Medium.jpg

Sorry bought the grip of pics. Hope to see everyone out on rides and on the track!

OZ
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 07:32 PM
Hey my name is Zack and Im a fairly new rider rode dirt for a few years just bought my first very own street bike lovin it so far. Riding a 97 fzr 600 hoping to upgrade this winter, just had to make sure it was something I wanted to do. Always down to ride...

:siesta::guns:

= Buckeye Jess =
Wed Jul 29th, 2009, 07:44 PM
Welcome everbudday!

BrieKax
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 08:53 AM
Hello Riders! My name Brian and I have been riding since I was about 10. Couple years ago I left the Cruiser world for the sportbike world (again) and I am lovin it. Looking forward to some future rides with this group.

Sully
Thu Jul 30th, 2009, 10:26 AM
:hibye:... Welcome !

Kristen87
Sat Aug 1st, 2009, 10:38 PM
Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum... been riding for almost 3 yrs now. I hope to join one of the rides someday.

stormstar
Sun Aug 2nd, 2009, 09:50 PM
Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum and to riding. Just got my first motorcycle and i am loving it!

Kitten
Sun Aug 2nd, 2009, 10:26 PM
Welcome. Another rider from Westminster, I live at 104th and Sheridan.

Spiderman
Mon Aug 3rd, 2009, 08:17 AM
Another rider from Westminster
Woot! :lol: Welcome. 8)

90th/92nd & Wadsworth :hibye:

gtn
Mon Aug 3rd, 2009, 08:41 AM
Wow! Lot's of new northies. Keep an eye on the north-central and social event areas.

stormstar
Mon Aug 3rd, 2009, 03:44 PM
Welcome. Another rider from Westminster, I live at 104th and Sheridan.

i live off 104th and 36! lol

Kitten
Mon Aug 3rd, 2009, 07:26 PM
i live off 104th and 36! lol

Damn, you're close. We'll have to go ride sometime.

Tylar
Mon Aug 3rd, 2009, 07:37 PM
Myes, we Northies be thick as thieves.

Ceez
Tue Aug 4th, 2009, 03:22 AM
104th n Federal here. Need a Northie Bar B Que

Sean
Tue Aug 4th, 2009, 07:06 AM
104th n Federal here. Need a Northie Bar B Que:up: 120/Sheridan

Kitten
Tue Aug 4th, 2009, 08:51 AM
104th n Federal here. Need a Northie Bar B Que

Let's do it. I would be happy to host a bbq.

Scatterbrain
Tue Aug 4th, 2009, 02:16 PM
My name's mike and i drive a 01'SV650S and live near mississippi and buckley, new to this so still trying to figure out all the posting and such..:crazy:

Wintermute
Tue Aug 4th, 2009, 04:49 PM
Welcome guys.

Ceez
Wed Aug 5th, 2009, 04:12 AM
Let's do it. I would be happy to host a bbq.

I think I might have one this Saturday...I know short notice, I will post up details by tomorrow under the Northie section.

Kitten
Wed Aug 5th, 2009, 09:20 AM
I think I might have one this Saturday...I know short notice, I will post up details by tomorrow under the Northie section.

I will be flying in Sat early evening. If I get back in time, I will try to stop by.

MetaLord 9
Wed Aug 5th, 2009, 09:38 AM
Bring your asses to Bike Night tonight n00bs!!! :doublefinger:

(oh, and welcome too! :D )

asp_125
Wed Aug 5th, 2009, 10:08 AM
C'mon down to Boston's tonight, Northie noobs! There'll be cool refreshments after sweating it out in downtown traffic. ;)

ScottieFlan
Wed Aug 5th, 2009, 11:40 AM
Hey, I'm Scott. I have no loyalty to any bike or manufacturer, I just love riding. I started when I was 18 on a 636, switched to an R1 a couple years ago, and I just sold that to get a gixxer 750 nine days ago (getting sprockets on right now)! I grew up in the metro area, moved to Sacramento in January for a 7 month co-op, and I'm coming back to Denver in 9 days and counting.

I'm hoping to use the forum to meet some new people to ride with because a lot of my friends gave up riding in the past year. I ride everywhere I go unless I need something that won't fit in my backpack, but I don't get as much joy riding or canyon carving in as I'd like to. I have about 45k miles under my belt, and have never been to a track. I'm hoping to meet some people to show me the ropes around the track when I get back to CO. My ultimate goal is to get into MRA once I graduate from college.

Oh yeah... I live in Golden, so just below some great canyon areas. Let me know if you're ever passing through toward the rockies and I'll probably join up. I'm also out by north Commerce City (AKA Reunion) a lot because my sister and her ninja reside at my dad's place. I see a ton of sport bikes on those long and lonesome roads.

stormstar
Thu Aug 6th, 2009, 07:21 PM
Damn, you're close. We'll have to go ride sometime.

for sure! i agree 100% lol

konaman
Fri Aug 7th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Hello, my name is Tony. I live in the springs and have a 2005 CBR600RR that is new to me. I have been riding mostly dirtbikes my whole life so i am kinda a noob to this whole "street" thing. either way I am always riding and looking to go on new rides with some good people

Airreed
Fri Aug 7th, 2009, 02:31 PM
Welcome!!!!
You can't go wrong riding a Honda!!!

JonnyD
Fri Aug 7th, 2009, 04:38 PM
Hey all! I'm Jon - the first vehicle I bought brand new is my 2003 SuperHawk. Picked it up last year with 4 miles on it! I dumped it with 250 miles on the clock just outside Morrison, learned my lesson, fixed it, but still hit the hills whenever I can. Over 8k on it now, and 1400 of it is twisty mountain miles. There are many times after work that I go put in a couple laps around Red Rocks, or make a lookout mountain road run at lunch.

I could star in those "messin' with Sasquatch" commercials and probably look pretty silly on a sportbike (I'm a big guy). I just love the in-your-face feeling when riding. I technically live in Morrison, so you can bet I'll be watching these boards for rides. I'm still a newb in the mountains and twisties, I haven't shed those chicken strips yet. I'll probably be looking for the more relaxed rides. I've ridden on and off over the years, this is actually my 3rd bike. Good to meet you all and be part of this!

stompk
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 11:58 AM
Hi,

My name is scott and I'm a bikeaholic.

I live in Longmont, work in IT and ride an R6 and a CR250 and am always looking for people to ride with and new places to ride. ping me sometime.

I typically work mon-fri 7-3.

oh, married, straight, 42 and just looking for cool people.

Oh, i'm really handy and have most of the tools and usually happy to help out, until it becomes abuse. mostly a thanks or some pizza will do.

SaShWhO
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 12:00 PM
welcome board noobs.
looking forward to meeting each and every one of you.

Wyck
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 12:11 PM
Welcome everyone!

Hey everyone! I'm new to the forum and to riding. Just got my first motorcycle and i am loving it!

I learned on that bike! :)

RUMotarded
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 01:28 PM
Hi all, name is Justin. I just sold my 05 CBR1000RR and keeping my eyes out for a KTM Superduke. I live in east Aurora, been in the area about 6 months and spent the past 3 years in England (USAF)......and yes I did track days at Brands Hatch, Donington Park, Cadwell, Oulton, Snetterton....ect. Even made a few trips over to the Nurburgring :)

Anyhow, this is the first time since is was 16 (I'm 33) that I have been without a street/race bike. I do have a "fleet" of dirt toys in the garage though...lol. I look forward to getting to know some of you on the board!

GSXR750Rider
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 06:23 PM
Hello Peeps! My name is Lyle, I live in Aurora. I ride a 06' GSXR 750, my 3rd bike that I've owned. I'm currently unemployed, and can go catch a ride with someone, almost anytime! I have to give a shout out to Bueller, for telling me about this site, its great! Also to 303 Cycle, they gave me a damn good deal on a M4 exhaust! THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!

GixxerCarrie
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 06:31 PM
Welcome all....Look for posted rides. Come to Hooters Fri...Rides this weekend...Bostons on Wednesday. Meet lots of us!

Tylar
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 06:38 PM
Hello Peeps! My name is Lyle, I live in Aurora. I ride a 06' GSXR 750, my 3rd bike that I've owned. I'm currently unemployed, and can go catch a ride with someone, almost anytime! I have to give a shout out to Bueller, for telling me about this site, its great! Also to 303 Cycle, they gave me a damn good deal on a M4 exhaust! THANKS GUYS!!!!!!!

we have a pretty active job board and many of us are connected in a variety of fields.

welcome to the org.

stompk
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 06:48 PM
which hooters and bostons? anything north of boulder? what times ?

OUTLAWD
Wed Aug 12th, 2009, 07:24 PM
which hooters and bostons? anything north of boulder? what times ?

Welcome!

Not too much north of Boulder, but I'm going to try to work on that at some point. You can always hook up with people up here, then head down to the events such as Hooters (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=34464) or Boston's (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=34064)

I'm not sure if I will be able to make it to Hooters this friday, but I normally try to make it down to most of the events to represent the great north

obbi
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 07:20 PM
wats up im Obbi me and my friends road with some of you last weekend to Salida thought i would try out the site...are there any plans for the weekend

DaveBusa
Thu Aug 13th, 2009, 10:42 PM
Hey Im Dave Been riding for 20+years, Ex British Road Racer and Hayabusa Fan, work part time at Thunder Hogs Custom Cycles a custom harley builder i handle all the Busa work, www.thunderhogscustomcycles.com (http://www.thunderhogscustomcycles.com)
i am a member of a Hayabusa only club, they need more members and support www.hayabusariders.yolasite.com (http://www.hayabusariders.yolasite.com) the club meets friday in morrison but we are going to move the meeting site to some where nearer to central denver soon.

~Barn~
Fri Aug 14th, 2009, 06:41 AM
Welcome to the club, newies. The ratio of people to cake, is too big.

BadR6Man
Mon Aug 17th, 2009, 03:44 PM
Hello, my name is John and am relocoting to the Springs area from Northern Virginia. A few members of DCSportbikes.net and .com gave me this site to check out.

I currently have 2 bikes. A 1986 FJ1200 and a 2001 R6. I am into track days. I can find the tracks on a map but will probably need you all to show me the local routes on the group rides. I'm looking forward to the mountain roads and scenery.

Does this forum have current members in the Springs area for group rides?

MetaLord 9
Mon Aug 17th, 2009, 03:50 PM
Welcome! Where in NoVA are you moving from?

allenstewart80239
Mon Aug 17th, 2009, 08:24 PM
My name is Edward I ride a 2003 Yamaha R1 and have been riding for as many year as I can remember.

Just looking for other individuals to ride with, and hopefully make a few friends along the way, my schedule is very hectic so I ride whenever I get a chance.

Tylar
Mon Aug 17th, 2009, 08:29 PM
My name is Edward I ride a 2003 Yamaho R1 and have been riding for as many year as I can remember.

Just looking for other individuals to ride with, and hopefully make a few friends along the way, my schedule is very hectic so I ride whenever I get a chance.

Welcome, Allen.

Bueller
Mon Aug 17th, 2009, 08:40 PM
Yamaho :lol:

sloridr
Mon Aug 17th, 2009, 08:57 PM
I'd like to yake a minute to welcome all the new members to CSC. Welcome all. note: I'm new too.

allenstewart80239
Mon Aug 17th, 2009, 10:20 PM
Thanks now How does this site work??

justintyme73
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 09:45 AM
Hi,
I'm Justin, up in Ft Collins. Currently have a 98 VFR 800, along with a 91 HD FXR set up with a 113" S&S, a 02 KTM 125 SX (my 16 yr olds actually) and a 1975 Yamaha dt 400 in the garage. Been living in CO for 3 yrs now, originally from ND. Love the area and the riding around here!

Flybybri
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 02:06 PM
Hey everyone. Name is Brian and i am a divorced with no kids guy that is living in the Detroit area as of now. Moving to the Springs in mid October. I ride a 07 CBR 1000rr. I love it! I recently went to Deals Gap and destroyed the Dragon! I loved it !! Looking forward to doing a little canyon carving (as you natives would call it) with some of ya in the spring.
Now, on to the real deal.... I am looking for a roommate. I would love to maybe rent a room with someone that was also into riding if even half as much! I do not have a job lined up as of yet but thought it would be easier to find one when I got there. I pretty much lost everything last year and would love to make a fresh start. Michigan is dead. No work, fat chicks everywhere, potholes like you have never seen! I have an excellent work history and I would do just about any kind of work to get started out. I would be willing to pay 400 to 500 per month including utilities. I did get a severance and I do collect unemployment as well as have rental income of my own. I will be able to pay for a few months upfront to cover me until I can get some work.
I would prefer a basement area where I could have my space and not feel like I am too cooped up in a room. Obviously I would need space for the rocket.

So, maybe someone that sees this may know someone or you may even have some extra space until spring even....Let me know!

Brian
flybybri@hotmail.com

Here is also the link I placed on craigslist looking for a place. http://cosprings.craigslist.org/sha/1329885852.html

Wintermute
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 05:34 PM
Welcome all. Good luck on the search Brian.

BadR6Man
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 08:05 PM
Welcome! Where in NoVA are you moving from?

I'm coming from the Woodbridge, Manassas, Springfield area. All not to far from DC.

Horsman
Tue Aug 18th, 2009, 08:11 PM
I'm coming from the Woodbridge, Manassas, Springfield area. All not to far from DC.

Welcome Aboard.. my fam is from B-more, Reston, Herdon, Fairfax and Arlington :drink: You'll love it out here....

CeMeN
Fri Aug 21st, 2009, 04:58 PM
Yo... My name is Jesse I'm a Newb lol anyway, made it to a few bike nights and finaly got my ass on here! {=0)

K1200RS61
Mon Aug 24th, 2009, 08:43 PM
My names Keith and I joined the site to meet people who like to ride ALMOST as much as I do. I ride at least 10 grand a year and my long distance bike is an '07 Road King. The one I enjoy riding is a 2000 BMW K1200RS ( Big Surprise!). Never had a bike that'll do 130 in the quarter before- Could be the start of a new addiction! I'm in Longmont and I ride EVERY weekend, so if someone is looking for some company........

bubba1228
Mon Aug 24th, 2009, 09:56 PM
Bryan here from pueblo with a 98 R1 riding since 06, new to this forum but been on the r1 forum for about a year and a half into cars and bikes and anything else fast enough to get me into trouble

Matty
Tue Aug 25th, 2009, 09:00 AM
:sleeping:

jbug66
Tue Aug 25th, 2009, 09:21 AM
Hey everyone. New to to the club. Name is Jeff. Have been riding a 03 SV650S since early 04. Have enjoyed it tremendiously. After a slight dump, desided to go for the naked/ semi streetfighter look. Have had a great time with the slow conversion. The non cluttered feel of loosing the faring makes me feel like I am more with in tune with the road. Just need to upgrade the front end. Got about 17K on the bike and it still rides great. Building more confidence everyday is the way. Thanks for all the great info on the forums.

MetaLord 9
Tue Aug 25th, 2009, 09:40 AM
Nice! I used to work in Springfield in high school. I lived in the Mt. Vernon area & still have family there. Weather out here's pretty nice, especially if you don't like humidity! And the riding is top notch!

MTLHD
Wed Aug 26th, 2009, 10:30 AM
Hey everyone. New to to the club. Name is Jeff. Have been riding a 03 SV650S since early 04. Have enjoyed it tremendiously. After a slight dump, desided to go for the naked/ semi streetfighter look. Have had a great time with the slow conversion. The non cluttered feel of loosing the faring makes me feel like I am more with in tune with the road. Just need to upgrade the front end. Got about 17K on the bike and it still rides great. Building more confidence everyday is the way. Thanks for all the great info on the forums.

About time you joined the group! :turtle:

McVaaahhh
Wed Aug 26th, 2009, 10:34 AM
Welcome to the club newbs!

Devaclis
Wed Aug 26th, 2009, 10:40 AM
We don't like new people here.

Welcome to the group (we are not a club)

Now get the hell out, you are already bothering me.

Mother Goose
Wed Aug 26th, 2009, 10:43 AM
After a slight dump, desided to go for the naked/ semi streetfighter look. .
I took a huge dump this morning, but I left my bike the same. :poo:

:lol: Welcome, your SV looks badass.

SaShWhO
Wed Aug 26th, 2009, 10:46 AM
what Devaclis said:pointlaugh:

welcome August recruits.

McVaaahhh
Wed Aug 26th, 2009, 10:46 AM
We don't like new people here.

Welcome to the group (we are not a club)

Now get the hell out, you are already bothering me.

Colorado Sportbike CLUB???

Devaclis
Wed Aug 26th, 2009, 10:49 AM
Look at what it takes to be a "club" in Colorado. we are not a club. Far from it. No one here has even pettitioned to become a club.

We are just a group.

McVaaahhh
Wed Aug 26th, 2009, 11:00 AM
I guess you'll have to petition Bob to change it to the CSG instead of the CSC. :dunno:

hammer88999
Wed Aug 26th, 2009, 09:43 PM
Hello, another new northie!
I found a Blackbird and had to have it, kinda my dreambike. Then I found this site a couple of days ago, so here's my intro. I'm a native of Colorado, been living in Denver for about 30 years. Looking forward to meeting up with a few riders and enjoying some good rides.

Mike Danger
Thu Aug 27th, 2009, 02:24 AM
New here, does anyone read this thread?
well just stopping in.

GixxerCarrie
Thu Aug 27th, 2009, 05:31 AM
Welcome Mike Danger...Yes alot of us check in on this thread. Welcome!

Looks like your a snowboarder...lots of the group/club lol are avid! You will see posts about it so stay tuned.

~Barn~
Thu Aug 27th, 2009, 06:53 AM
Welcome to the club newies. I've hired you to help me start a war. It's an prestigious line of work, with a long and glorious tradition.

CougarKat
Sat Aug 29th, 2009, 08:27 AM
Hello everyone, My name is Jen, Otherwise known as CougarKat. I'm 21, A single mom, I work retail and ride a 2006 Honda racing CBR 600RR. I was riding an 2003 CBR 600F4i until I wrecked it last week!.. I am Deaf... I'm a cochlear implant recepient (a device to help me hear, NO ITS NOT BREAST IMPLANTS!) I'm just introducing myself.... I'm always out riding around colorado, No place specific, Always have a need to ride... Haven't met a lot of people... Feel free to say hi!

jdoucett
Sat Aug 29th, 2009, 08:58 AM
Joe the new old guy! Too many kids and have to ride to for wind therapy! Im in littleton and always looking for an excuse to get out! I know why dogs stick there heads out the window!

= Buckeye Jess =
Sat Aug 29th, 2009, 09:48 AM
Welcome to the playground everybody!

Wrider
Sun Aug 30th, 2009, 11:32 PM
Hey all, I'm new to the forum, and relatively new to bikes (riding since 06). I started on an 01 Suzuki Volusia when I was 20, I'm 23 now. I've ridden (but not owned) everything from a TTR125 to a Suzuki Hayabusa and everything in between. I spent a year and a half in Phoenix, AZ getting my factory certs from Suzuki and Yamaha, and am always willing to learn and get advice from those more experienced than I am!

I was born and raised in Colorado Springs, but am now living in Gunnison, working at a local shop. I don't have a bike right now, but hopefully will fix that soon. Dream bike would be a modded (but not lowered/stretched) Hayabusa with risers and bags on it. (See how fast I can go Florida to California type of thing)

Anyway Cougarkat's post mentioned she's deaf, so I figured I'd mention I am fluent in Sign Language and fairly fluent in Spanish (Mexico/Costa Rican dialects mostly) as well.

willb003
Mon Aug 31st, 2009, 01:49 AM
Welcome to the group newbs!

Sully
Mon Aug 31st, 2009, 07:35 AM
Welcome n00bs! :hibye:

Wintermute
Mon Aug 31st, 2009, 05:49 PM
Welcome all!

UalRamper
Mon Aug 31st, 2009, 06:23 PM
Whats up !!

I work for an airline and split my time between San Diego and here. Superfreak dragged me out to HPR to see the races this weekend and I'm thinking of dragging my scooter out for next season.
I ride a 1KRR, I frequent Willow Springs and California Speedway. looking forward to getting out on some of the tracks here.

Stangracer85
Wed Sep 2nd, 2009, 06:56 PM
Been a lurker but just thought id introduce myself. I have a 03 636 and im in the springs area : )

Tylar
Wed Sep 2nd, 2009, 07:25 PM
Been a lurker but just thought id introduce myself. I have a 03 636 and im in the springs area : )

Welcome.

sp0rtygrl
Wed Sep 2nd, 2009, 07:37 PM
Hi I'm a newbie to this site but not to riding.
I belong to some ride groups in meet-up.com but those bitches only ride cruisers...... boring they always have to slow down to 20 mph before going into a turn :banghead:.
My current rocket is a Yamaha YZF 600.... I been looking online to buy a Yamaha R1 custom with extended swingarm and 240/250 tire set up.
When I'm board off my ass I go and practice wheelies. I still suck ass but its fun to do. I'm always looking to peeps to go on rides, so shoot me a message. BTW where are all the female sport bike riders am I the only one?

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i104/sp0rtygrl/Bike.jpg

PoisonRVT
Wed Sep 2nd, 2009, 08:45 PM
What's goin on..My name's Jeff and I'm just gettin started on here. Been riding since I was 18, like 8 years now, on my fourth street bike, an RC51, and LOVING the V-twin wheelie machine. Live in Westminster and try to ride Coal creek canyon to golden gate canyon and back to westminster like 2-3 times a week, if not to estes. Just looking for people to ride the twisties with, or head out an just cruise around Denver/Boulder area, more fun with more people!!

Otherwise I bartend in westminster by night and restore mopars by day.

Obviously don't know anyone on here, if you have any rides coming up would love an invitation, good lookin out.

sloridr
Wed Sep 2nd, 2009, 09:24 PM
Welcome to CSC all you nooB's.

Sean
Wed Sep 2nd, 2009, 09:37 PM
Welcome to CSC all you nooB's.
Whatcha talkin' about? You've only been here 3 months. You're still a noob...noob. :slap:

Welcome PoisonRVT, westy in da house! :rock:

TenebraeVulpis
Wed Sep 2nd, 2009, 09:40 PM
'Sup, everybody.

I've been lurking on here for a little bit now, but finally had a chance to actually post here. And thus explains what follows.

Name's Matt. I've been riding since March of this year, so I'm most definitely a newb rider. Yet I started out on an '09 Buell XB12R Firebolt and, just in July, upgraded to an '09 Buell 1125R. I know, I know, way too much power for such a beginner. I just figured I'd learn to ride on what I want to continue riding rather than start on a small bike and gradually work my way up.

I've lived in Colorado Springs for a little over a year and have the unfortunate occupation of Network Administrator for the Army on Fort Carson. I'm a 21 year old native of nowhere thanks to my dad's former military career. Four more years and I'll then be able to pursue my dream: open a biker bar/internet cafe with my brother.

I haven't had much change to ride around lately because of training, but hopefully I'll be showing off my less-than-common Buell around the Springs in the near future.

sloridr
Wed Sep 2nd, 2009, 09:41 PM
Whatcha talkin' about? You've only been here 3 months. You're still a noob...noob. :slap:
I was trying to show some love :321:

zerocool
Thu Sep 3rd, 2009, 10:24 AM
Newbeeee here. Just moved here from El Paso, TX. I ride a 08 600RR Graffiti Edition.
So, where are some good places to ride?? I'm in thornton.

CaneZach
Thu Sep 3rd, 2009, 10:32 AM
Welcome snewbs. We've all been a newb at one point in time or another, whether new to riding or to the board, so come in, relax, kick your feet up, and enjoy.

Also, if you're in the Springs area, check out the Dirty South section to read up on rides and what not.

Zach929rr
Thu Sep 3rd, 2009, 10:33 AM
^ Also, stay away from this guy. He enjoys luring you in with a false sense of security, and then crushing your hopes and dreams.

Tylar
Thu Sep 3rd, 2009, 10:33 AM
Newbeeee here. Just moved here from El Paso, TX. I ride a 08 600RR Graffiti Edition.
So, where are some good places to ride?? I'm in thornton.

another graffiti edition . . . Webman has one.

As far as good places to ride . . . those big hills to the west are generally nice. :rock: Left Hand Canyon west of Boulder is a nice short one. Keep an eye on the boards, we northies tend to do a few rides a week up to Estes, Peak to Peak highway or further.

Welcome to the .org.

Sean
Thu Sep 3rd, 2009, 10:35 AM
So, where are some good places to ride??Go west, young man.

McVaaahhh
Thu Sep 3rd, 2009, 10:52 AM
Hello everyone, My name is Jen, Otherwise known as CougarKat. I'm 21, A single mom, I work retail and ride a 2006 Honda racing CBR 600RR. I was riding an 2003 CBR 600F4i until I wrecked it last week!.. I am Deaf... I'm a cochlear implant recepient (a device to help me hear, NO ITS NOT BREAST IMPLANTS!) I'm just introducing myself.... I'm always out riding around colorado, No place specific, Always have a need to ride... Haven't met a lot of people... Feel free to say hi!

I have a good friend that works for Cochlear. :up:

Welcome to the club noobs. :cheers:

PoisonRVT
Thu Sep 3rd, 2009, 06:47 PM
Go west, young man.

Couldn't have said it better..:hump:

KILLA KYLEON
Fri Sep 4th, 2009, 05:53 PM
Hey Guys!

My name is Myke, I ride an '07 R6. Aftermarket exhaust nothing too special.
I really want to get out and ride with other knee draggers. Anything going on tonight?
I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone.

KILLA KYLEON
Fri Sep 4th, 2009, 05:55 PM
PS I'm in Downtown Denver. If you wanna ride let me know!

dapper
Fri Sep 4th, 2009, 06:03 PM
Welcome to da club! :doublefinger:

Orangetigr
Sat Sep 5th, 2009, 01:47 PM
Hi guys,
I moved to Denver a month ago from San Diego. Some friendly 600rr.net people told me about CSC.
What I ride: 08 Honda CBR600rr - orange tiger
Where I ride: I go to school in UCD Health Sciences in Aurora. So.. Colfax between Colorado and Peoria (It isn't great, but I look forward to it when I wake up)
How I ride: like a girl.. (I am one) Seriously though, I've been riding for 7 months now. First 3 on a ninja 250, I switched to cbr after 3500miles. I haven't done much canyon unfortunately.
So, I'm hoping to find someone patient and knowledgeable (or just willing to wait for slow me) to do twisties. I do just fine in turns if I go 10-15 mph over the posted speed which is pretty slow :( And I want to get smooth and fast...
Also, if you work at UCDHS, say hi.

Foolds
Sat Sep 5th, 2009, 02:30 PM
Hi guys,
I moved to Denver a month ago from San Diego. Some friendly 600rr.net people told me about CSC.
What I ride: 08 Honda CBR600rr - orange tiger
Where I ride: I go to school in UCD Health Sciences in Aurora. So.. Colfax between Colorado and Peoria (It isn't great, but I look forward to it when I wake up)
How I ride: like a girl.. (I am one) Seriously though, I've been riding for 7 months now. First 3 on a ninja 250, I switched to cbr after 3500miles. I haven't done much canyon unfortunately.
So, I'm hoping to find someone patient and knowledgeable (or just willing to wait for slow me) to do twisties. I do just fine in turns if I go 10-15 mph over the posted speed which is pretty slow :( And I want to get smooth and fast...
Also, if you work at UCDHS, say hi.

Welcome, Look in canyon carving for canyon rides! Most people don't mind have a slower rider on the ride just ride your own pace and keep your self safe!

Zach929rr
Sat Sep 5th, 2009, 03:06 PM
And I want to get smooth and fast...

Track days. :)

64BonnieLass
Sat Sep 5th, 2009, 03:11 PM
Track days. :)

Yep...These track days do an amazing job on your skill level. However, PM me and I can show you a slow ride or two. I mean, fast streets, but slow ride. Happy to take you out and show you around. Just let me know. I'm available....pretty much all days now. Woot!!! I'm starting my groove thang happiness. Schweet!!!!

CeMeN
Sat Sep 5th, 2009, 04:13 PM
HI! I'm not entirely new but I didn't really give much back ground about my self so... My name is Jesse, I currently live in DTC and will soon be moving next door to Aurora. Been ridin for 6 years now, I started on a 97 shadow 600. I mived to hawaii back in 05 and bought an old school 93 GSXR 750 and was hooked on sport bikes from there. I now ride an 03 SV1000s, if you've been to bike noght chances are you've seen it there... I love to ride, and look forward to cruisin with some of ya in the near future! {=0)

CougarKat
Sat Sep 5th, 2009, 07:17 PM
well orange tiger you ride a newer bike than I do but the same one, only mines silver... I'm not to well with twistys myself but its always me crusin alone so I don't go to the mountains as often... Feel free to hit me up and we'll go... I like to go slower than most of the riders anyway, going to the mountains is not only for the curves but the view, sound, and feel also.

SOCAL4LIFE!!
Sat Sep 5th, 2009, 07:27 PM
Orangetigr I hope you moved out here for school and not on your own free will. The wife and I moved out here 2yrs ago from San Diego. Kinda regret it now ha. We are over near buckley AFB in murphy creek if you need someone to ride with.

peromoto
Sat Sep 5th, 2009, 10:42 PM
Hi Members:

Just now getting around to introducing myself. Started riding around 20 years ago and now own a MC aftermarket parts and accessories shop for over 3 years. Trying to expand business more into the local market. Starting out by doing internet MC part sales, 30% of which were international. You'll probably hear more from me just trying to be a little more active on this forum but just not enough hours in the day.

Oh yah and I'm a native.

Ride it like you stole it!

Diane

stormstar
Sun Sep 6th, 2009, 12:48 AM
Hi I'm a newbie to this site but not to riding.
I belong to some ride groups in meet-up.com but those bitches only ride cruisers...... boring they always have to slow down to 20 mph before going into a turn :banghead:.
My current rocket is a Yamaha YZF 600.... I been looking online to buy a Yamaha R1 custom with extended swingarm and 240/250 tire set up.
When I'm board off my ass I go and practice wheelies. I still suck ass but its fun to do. I'm always looking to peeps to go on rides, so shoot me a message. BTW where are all the female sport bike riders am I the only one?

http://i70.photobucket.com/albums/i104/sp0rtygrl/Bike.jpg

Hello fellow female rider!!! we own the same bike lol comfy isn't it?

LaverdaGuy
Wed Sep 9th, 2009, 12:16 AM
New guy here. Hi, names Ed. I live in Loveland, So. Cal. before that. I've been riding about...hmm, 35 years I guess. Dual sports, Suzukis, Nortons, Hondas, Moto Guzzis, and Laverdas mostly. Mostly Laverdas, I got a thing about Laverdas. Did some racing a long time back (I can still describe the line through turn 6 at Riverside...) and a lot of fast riding on the Angeles Crest and other Southern California roads. Then of course, about 17 years ago my daughter was born and now I just enjoy cruising around. :) I don't put on the miles like I used to, but when I do get out a 350 mile day is my norm, so lets ride!

Sully
Wed Sep 9th, 2009, 09:02 AM
How I ride: like a girl.. (I am one)

There is nothing wrong with riding like a girl! :boobies: :lol:

Welcome n00bs !

Wintermute
Wed Sep 9th, 2009, 10:27 AM
Welcome all.

dauss
Thu Sep 10th, 2009, 11:27 AM
I'm David. I'm a total newb. I just sat on my first bike last friday, and I'm taking the ABATE Colorado course this weekend. Still looking for a bike, but I think I may have found a decent first bike, Honda CBR600F3. Wish me luck.

max675
Fri Sep 11th, 2009, 09:09 AM
Hey! My name is Max, I am from India, but I have been riding for 6years now and I absolutely love bikes. I am riding a 2007 Triumph Daytona 675, bought it a couple of weeks ago and I absolutely adore it. Well, that's all about me, I would like to ride it on road trips, though! Please include me if u guys r planning something fun and I would love to tag along!

jonny05
Fri Sep 11th, 2009, 07:02 PM
I am a new member that lives in Buena Vista. Ride a K7GSXR1000.

Bueller
Fri Sep 11th, 2009, 07:30 PM
I am a new member that lives in Buena Vista. Ride a K7GSXR1000.
You know all the trails and camping round them parts?

jonny05
Sat Sep 12th, 2009, 12:29 PM
I know a ton of trails and camping spots. pm me if needed!

SaShWhO
Sat Sep 12th, 2009, 03:34 PM
hello all,
though this season is rapidly coming to an end I'd like to think that there are a few nice rides left up in them thar hills.
I am very much looking forward to meet some of you.
Most rides are quite relaxed and for the most part at or around speed limit so please dont hesitate to show up for some of them.

I'll be hosting my 2nd annual Oktoberfest at my house in Thornton on Oct 3rd (formal invite thread to follow) to which all of you are welcome to come and meet some of the CSC's finest:crazy:.

Auziemyers
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 01:07 PM
Sup dudes? Just found your site and just got my first bike gsxr750 looking for ppl to ride with

AnarchoFuturist
Mon Sep 14th, 2009, 09:45 PM
Hello Everyone,
Name's Sean. Grew up in the mountains near Boulder and now currently live in Englewood. I work for a Mortgage Servicing company as a Software Developer. Hobbies include riding my motorcycle(of course), PC games/hardware, science, comedy, and studying philosophy. I came here hoping to meet a few people to go riding with sometime.

See ya around the forum,

Sean (AnarchoFuturist)

Deer Creek VFR
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 01:36 PM
Hey all,
I'm Drew,
Ride an '02 VFR
Live at the bottom of Deer Creek Canyon, so I'm usually carving it up.
Just wanted to see what this discussion board is all about, so here I am.
Lates.

Mother Goose
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 02:04 PM
Hola new pepo!

Devaclis
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 03:10 PM
http://www.coolsitebro.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/Cool_story_bro1-300x299.jpg

jbs80106
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 03:55 PM
Currently own 2 bikes, '88 BMW K75S and a '82 Suzi GS650G.

Suzi is currently in need of a gasket replacement so out of commission but the Beemer is running strong! Look forward to participating in this site!

jbs80106
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 03:56 PM

We just came back from primitive camping in Pike natl forest. Just turn left at Lake George on 90, then left on 92, pick a dirt road on your left and find ur spot.....

norcolmille
Tue Sep 15th, 2009, 06:24 PM
I often ride the canyons near Boulder/Golden/Lyons in the early AM on weekends. I am looking for a quick (and reasonable ) rider to perhaps head thru the black canyon of the Gunnision.....sometime

and track days are always fun

Davy4575
Thu Sep 17th, 2009, 08:08 PM
Hey,

I live out in Elizabeth. I keep having this dream that Elbert county will actually pave the damn road infront of my house. 2 miles of dirt till I get to pavement, ugh.

MileHighColt
Fri Sep 18th, 2009, 09:04 AM
I'm a noob to this site thanks to Sully.
Pitty me because I work with her. HA!

I live in Thornton, originally from Indiana (thus the Colt reference in my user name). Currently riding an '07 FJR1300 after getting rid of an '02 VTX1800. Needed something more twisty friendly in the mountains.

P_Mahone
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 07:10 PM
hey i am scott

a new buell'er on board.:alien:
hello to all oh ya !

olajoe808
Mon Sep 21st, 2009, 07:28 PM
Hey all:

I'm Tim, se aurora. Small engine repairer (minibikes). I'm learning about taking these things apart and putting em back together and make it run better. good forum, and nice info. I've been finding a lot of stuff on compressions ratios, thanks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsfKv3gdlBg&feature=player_embedded

mathman1000
Wed Sep 23rd, 2009, 10:11 AM
Hey all, I'm not new to riding with some of you, but am officially a new member here. I've been a memeber of CFRSR for years, and have combined many rides with CSC and CFRSR. Some of the rides I've been on with you all are the "Canyon Blast" and the "Steamboat Ride". In fact, some of you stopped at our house in Fort Collins at the end of the last Steamboat ride for a break before finishing your ride back to Denver. I was riding a grey & yellow BMW R1100S. I've since sold that bike and now am on a white 2006 Honda Interceptor.

Anyway, glad to finally be a part of the CSC club and look forward to riding with you all again.

Devaclis
Wed Sep 23rd, 2009, 10:13 AM
Hey mathman1000, I am spellingman1001. Nice to meet you and welcome to the CSC

HUH!

daemon
Wed Sep 23rd, 2009, 04:13 PM
welcome aaron!!!
good to see you finally here.
i'll need to get some more details from you on that ride set-up

mathman1000
Thu Sep 24th, 2009, 02:07 PM
welcome aaron!!!
good to see you finally here.
i'll need to get some more details from you on that ride set-up

Daemon, yeah, lets chat this evening..... Oct 3rd, lets ride.

MetaLord 9
Thu Sep 24th, 2009, 02:10 PM

HUH!
And I'm Speak&Spell2001, both of you get back to work.

mathman1000
Thu Sep 24th, 2009, 02:17 PM

HUH!

spellingman1001, your signature picuture of Cptn Picard and Deanna Troy is freakin sweet, can't stop laughing when I see it.

~Barn~
Thu Sep 24th, 2009, 04:33 PM
Welcome to the club newies. We need to talk about your TPS reports.

kawasakirob
Thu Sep 24th, 2009, 04:38 PM

St. Elmo's is a good spot up there to camp.

CupOfDirt
Mon Sep 28th, 2009, 05:33 PM
Hello everybody.
I live in the tech center. Just got my first bike, haven't been riding for long. All I know is I can't get enough right now. It's an 08 CBR 1000RR. Hope to see you guys around.

Orangetigr
Tue Sep 29th, 2009, 11:47 AM
Hi Cup,

I started riding last February and I still can't get enough.. I commute to school every day on my 600RR.. Love it..

Happy riding

Hello everybody.
I live in the tech center. Just got my first bike, haven't been riding for long. All I know is I can't get enough right now. It's an 08 CBR 1000RR. Hope to see you guys around.

SaShWhO
Tue Sep 29th, 2009, 11:54 AM
Hello everybody.

1krr for a first bike huh:crazy:
well sir, we also hope to see you around.
respect the beast!!!

CaneZach
Tue Sep 29th, 2009, 11:58 AM
respect the beast!!!

I thought the same thing. A liter for your first? For the love of all that is good and holy, please respect her. The second you think you've mastered the bike, she'll teach you a lesson and it won't be pretty.

Zach929rr
Tue Sep 29th, 2009, 12:07 PM
The second you think you've mastered the bike, she'll teach you a lesson and it won't be pretty.

I wouldn't say I thought I had mastered her, but she definitely reached out and touched me :lol:

Rubber down and welcome nublets.

Trinity
Tue Sep 29th, 2009, 02:11 PM
Hi - I bought my first bike, a 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250, July of 2009. I don't know anyone who rides sportbikes, but found this website and thought it would be interesting to join. I just thought I'd say hi and introduce myself...

Trinity :vamp:

VryfastRR
Tue Sep 29th, 2009, 02:26 PM
Welcome Trinity. That new 250 looks awesome, good choice.

CupOfDirt
Tue Sep 29th, 2009, 02:33 PM
respect the beast!!!

You know what they say, "Go Big or Go home".

= Buckeye Jess =
Thu Oct 1st, 2009, 02:23 AM
Hi - I bought my first bike, a 2008 Kawasaki Ninja 250, July of 2009. I don't know anyone who rides sportbikes, but found this website and thought it would be interesting to join. I just thought I'd say hi and introduce myself...

Trinity :vamp:
Ohhh....love that blue, and welcome!!!

You know what they say, "Go Big or Go home".
Eesh... and "they" don't always say the wisest things! lol... Just be safe!!!

gxrsteve
Fri Oct 2nd, 2009, 02:51 PM
Whatup everybody! Im Steve just joined, I ride a 01 hayabusa. Love ridin,beer, and automatic weapons. JUst wanted to introduce myself and im always lookin to Ride

puckstr
Fri Oct 2nd, 2009, 03:11 PM
Whatup everybody! Im Steve just joined, I ride a 01 hayabusa. Love ridin,beer, and automatic weapons. JUst wanted to introduce myself and im always lookin to Ride

Welcome aboard.
ridin,beer, and automatic weapons---:music:Those are a few of my favorite things:music:

Horsman
Fri Oct 2nd, 2009, 03:28 PM
Welcome aboard.
ridin,beer, and automatic weapons---:music:Those are a few of my favorite things:music:
I might start a thread about Ridin with beers and automatic weapons????

MileHighColt
Fri Oct 2nd, 2009, 06:24 PM
I might start a thread about Ridin with beers and automatic weapons????

Didn't they ride with automatic weapons in Mad Max??

bornwildnfree
Fri Oct 2nd, 2009, 08:55 PM
I just discovered this forum. I'm an intermediate rider with an SV650S that I've put 7500 miles on this year. I love canyon runs, and I ride just about any day that I can. I'm also looking at a new GSXR-600 next spring. Most of the miles I've put on my bike have been up in the mountains. I'm excited to meet all of the sport bike people out there and I can't wait to get to know you all.

R1-Laubinero
Mon Sep 27th, 2010, 09:09 AM
I will never get past being a noob here will I?