PDA

View Full Version : OLD New Members - Introduce yourselves here

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20

WolFeYeZ
Tue Mar 29th, 2011, 11:11 AM
:squid::squid::squid: ^^^

usmcab35
Tue Mar 29th, 2011, 12:22 PM
No no no... not a newb anymore i promise i just took my first ride with shorts, sandals and a t-shirt.... that makes me a pro... a real winner LOL:leghump:

:pointlaugh:

Matthew b
Tue Mar 29th, 2011, 05:10 PM
Hay guys, I'm Matt. I love to ride my 03 gsx600r and im looking forward to meeting and riding with you guys.

Finklestein87
Wed Mar 30th, 2011, 05:48 PM
Hello guys and gals, soon to be new rider in the area stopping in to say HI! Currently residing in Milwaukee WI and will be moving to Arvada coming this May.

Looking forward to meeting everyone and doing LOTS of riding!

Vellos
Wed Mar 30th, 2011, 11:56 PM
hi ,everyone ,it is lucky to be here

Do you ride in those shoes? :horse:

Tacheny
Fri Apr 1st, 2011, 09:10 AM
My name is Sam I ride a 2003 RC51 and I too wear sandals as well as Aviators on the tip of my nose when I ride. Can't be cool enough during them warm summers. I feel like this guy most times... Cool as ICE.

http://www.hiphopstarship.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/vanilla-ice-cool-as-ice.jpg

:shock:

MetaLord 9
Fri Apr 1st, 2011, 09:11 AM
:rolleyes:

usmcab35
Fri Apr 1st, 2011, 09:14 AM
:wtf:

OUTLAWD
Fri Apr 1st, 2011, 10:52 AM
http://www.thehotglove.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/mr_cool_ice.jpg

Tacheny
Fri Apr 1st, 2011, 01:07 PM
Now when Mr. Cool ICE comes into play you have to tell the whole story. So cool the back of his head needs sunglasses.

http://ts1.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=408235160180&id=ff63c6681f9848611ce89d5d50dcbce1&url=http%3a%2f%2fsynthesis.net%2fwp-content%2fuploads%2f2008%2f06%2fcoolice.jpg

FTW!!!

Sutekh
Mon Apr 4th, 2011, 01:23 PM
Hi everyone, I'm Steve and I just got into riding this past year and had no idea what I was missing out on. So yes, I'm a noob but I'm more than happy to learn whatever anyone is willing to teach. I ride a Yamaha FZ6R. I look forward to meeting you all.

salsashark
Mon Apr 4th, 2011, 01:37 PM
hi ,everyone ,it is lucky to be here

So the question is, do you ride?

Are you interested in riding?

Have you ever ridden?

Or are you simply seeding the forum with links to your website tom boost search engine results?

Either way, it is lucky to be here as well.

aerofaze
Mon Apr 4th, 2011, 02:15 PM
Do you ride in those shoes? :horse:
:pointlaugh: Niiiice.

Last I checked, Louboutins were found on catwalks, not footpegs. But I'll admit I'd take a look if the fashion house of red-soled heels was migrating to biker boots. ;)

So the question is, do you ride?

Are you interested in riding?

Have you ever ridden?

Or are you simply seeding the forum with links to your website tom boost search engine results?

Either way, it is lucky to be here as well.

^^^Yeah, what he said.

ThrottleControl
Mon Apr 4th, 2011, 04:47 PM
Whaddup all?! Looking forward to doing some riding with some of you. Have been riding for sometime now, so definitely not a newb. Hit me up so we can ride!

sullenwarrior
Tue Apr 5th, 2011, 11:01 AM
hey everyone im adriel im new to colorado springs so anyone whos up for riding let me know. Im up for bike night or whatever so for now be safe out there hope to see ya soon.

mexidroid
Tue Apr 5th, 2011, 01:01 PM
My name is Sam I ride a 2003 RC51 and I too wear sandals as well as Aviators on the tip of my nose when I ride. Can't be cool enough during them warm summers. I feel like this guy most times... Cool as ICE.

http://www.hiphopstarship.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/vanilla-ice-cool-as-ice.jpg

:shock:
HILARIOUS!!:lol:

1BadSvt
Tue Apr 5th, 2011, 07:54 PM
hey everyone im adriel im new to colorado springs so anyone whos up for riding let me know. Im up for bike night or whatever so for now be safe out there hope to see ya soon.
Check out the dirty south section and welcome to the forum. The Wife and I both ride so if you are ever board just hit us up.

DucatiTOrrey
Fri Apr 8th, 2011, 06:24 PM
hey everyone, my name is Jim, I ride a 2009 Ducati Monster 696, and look forward to finding more people to ride with in the Colorado Springs area this spring!

RaiSin BReAd720
Sat Apr 9th, 2011, 12:15 PM
Hello all, staioned in Centennial with an 06 gsxr 600

Kinda wish now id bought a 750 or 1000 now just for a little extra weight under me after I started my new diet :D lol jk

Thought id see what all the buzz was about 'round these parts and maybe check out a meet and greet or sumin.

~Barn~
Sat Apr 9th, 2011, 09:53 PM
Welcome to the club newies! I'm sorry... I'm on the Jeffrey too.
:doublefinger:

R1-Laubinero
Sat Apr 9th, 2011, 11:16 PM
Im so not a noob anymore

puckstr
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 10:19 AM
I am still a noob

CaneZach
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 10:27 AM
Im so not a noob anymore

Quiet, noob! :lol:

messedhobo
Mon Apr 11th, 2011, 11:13 AM
Hey guys/gals, im Justin, I live in boulder CO and I am the only person I know that rides a sportbike! I just moved here from San Diego and I need some riding buddies! I love canyons and im a pretty good rider.

billygoatpete
Wed Apr 13th, 2011, 09:07 AM
Hi all, names Jason. I live in the wonderful Englehood and enjoy long walks on the beach, listening to Kenny G. and grooming my pet chinchilla's.

Other than that, this is my 1st season on a bike (lots of years on MX bikes but it took me 7 years to finally pull the trigger on a street bike). I will fully own being a n00b and am hoping to learn as much as I can from you folks.

No plans of super street bike glory here. Just looking to learn as much as I can and to become a better rider. I lurked for quite a while and can see that there is quite a bit of knowledge here...hoping to pick up what I can.

Thanks,

JP

Spooph
Wed Apr 13th, 2011, 09:13 AM
Welcome noobs!

Hobo, I'm close to Boulder, and Vellos is the fellow you wanna look out for... He's a riding maniac.....

Billygoat, chinchilla's eh? I love those fuzzies!

CaneZach
Wed Apr 13th, 2011, 09:44 AM
I lurked for quite a while and can see that there is quite a bit of knowledge here...hoping to pick up what I can.

Thanks,

JP

http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm251/canezach/Rofl_3f.gif http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm251/canezach/Rofl_3e.gif http://i298.photobucket.com/albums/mm251/canezach/Rofl_3g.gif

ndnbennyb
Wed Apr 13th, 2011, 12:41 PM
Hello people, I am a new member here with the forum. Ride a 2011 Kawasaki ZX6R, traded my Harley in for it. Been here since last summer. Looking to ride with some groups and check out the riding that Colorado has to offer. Getting used to riding a sport bike again. Before this one, I had a 2007 CBR600RR and an 08 GSXR 1000. Sold them because of my first child, but missed the sport bike so I went back. Well looking forward to meeting and riding with otheres here in the Colorado Springs area. Take it easy and stay safe.

Vellos
Wed Apr 13th, 2011, 01:21 PM
2011 Kawasaki ZX6R

Greeeeeeen?

cptschlongenheimer
Wed Apr 13th, 2011, 02:38 PM
Greeeeeeen?

That's the only color ninjas come in anymore...
:yes:

fiveninerzero
Wed Apr 13th, 2011, 07:46 PM
Not a new member but have lurked the past 3 years quietly and just found this thread. I live in Colorado Springs (yuck) and just bought a BMW S1000RR.

This is my 8th or 9th sportbike. (getting old at 26, memory is getting fuzzy) I've been riding about 9 years and typically keep to myself and ride out to the mountains and back.

The winter is almost over and I've noticed a lot of riders have awoken from hibernation. :D

1BadSvt
Wed Apr 13th, 2011, 07:51 PM
Not a new member but have lurked the past 3 years quietly and just found this thread. I live in Colorado Springs (yuck) and just bought a BMW S1000RR.

This is my 8th or 9th sportbike. (getting old at 26, memory is getting fuzzy) I've been riding about 9 years and typically keep to myself and ride out to the mountains and back.

The winter is almost over and I've noticed a lot of riders have awoken from hibernation. :D
Can I take it for a test ride?:leghump:

Revan
Fri Apr 15th, 2011, 10:10 PM
Hey Guys,

Just joined officially, but been stalking this site for 2 to 3 hours a day since i found it. EXACTLY what i was looking for!! to be totally honest, I would not consider myself a motorcyclist, or a motorcycle enthusiast, or whatever term one uses... but I soon hope to be one! I have 6 to 8 rides under my belt, most of them on a 2005 Kawi ninja 500cc, and a few on a 250 Honda Rebel. Moved to CO (Aurora) last august and have now decided i want nothing more than a motorcycle! So thank you for allowing me into the CSC, and I can't wait to start to get to know some of you, and hopefully VERY soon get to ride with some of you!

Rich

WolFeYeZ
Fri Apr 15th, 2011, 10:53 PM
Hey Guys,

Just joined officially, but been stalking this site for 2 to 3 hours a day since i found it. EXACTLY what i was looking for!! to be totally honest, I would not consider myself a motorcyclist, or a motorcycle enthusiast, or whatever term one uses... but I soon hope to be one! I have 6 to 8 rides under my belt, most of them on a 2005 Kawi ninja 500cc, and a few on a 250 Honda Rebel. Moved to CO (Aurora) last august and have now decided i want nothing more than a motorcycle! So thank you for allowing me into the CSC, and I can't wait to start to get to know some of you, and hopefully VERY soon get to ride with some of you!

Rich

Welcome Rich. Nice to see you around here. I'm fairly new myself to riding and this forum too and was much like you before I was able to buy my bike a few months back. This place rocks by the way, Ive met some really awesome people.

Revan
Fri Apr 15th, 2011, 10:58 PM
Awesome!!! I'm really excited. I'm a little worried I've chosen the worst time to try and buy a bike. I know riding season is rapidly approaching and some might even say its already here. hoping for the best. thanks for the welcome

cptschlongenheimer
Sat Apr 16th, 2011, 07:51 AM
The only "bad" time to buy a bike is when you can't afford to get the proper gear along with it. There are more good deals in the winter months but you can find good buys year round and you should be shopping around alot no matter what season it is.
Oh... And... Welcome!

isaiahchavez
Sat Apr 16th, 2011, 08:27 AM
Hey everyone i just joined up the other day and got my bike a week ago. Its been years since ive been on a bike but its all coming back to me. Just need to finish buying some gear so i can ride safe. So far the best place i saw to buy gear is a place called motogear does anyone know of any other place?

kbahus
Sat Apr 16th, 2011, 09:19 AM
Hi guys, new to the site and have been riding for a couple months when the weather permits. My friend "Sag" told me about this site and I like that everyone seems friendly and professional about the sport. I ride a 04 Honda 599 and am looking forward to summer, I would love to get out to IMI for some track time and learn the ropes.

cptschlongenheimer
Sat Apr 16th, 2011, 09:39 AM
Motogear is a great place to buy.

3 TEN
Sat Apr 16th, 2011, 02:23 PM
my names chris, just wanted to say hello. new to the site, fairly new to colorado, and fairly new to riding. hopefully i can find some people to ride with and teach me, so i can get more comfortable. hope this works out and hi to all again.

Riotmaker
Sat Apr 16th, 2011, 03:38 PM
Hey everyone. I'm new here and new to Colorado as well just looking to go on so short rides and meet other rides.

ndnbennyb
Sat Apr 16th, 2011, 07:38 PM
Greeeeeeen?

Of course

Vellos
Sat Apr 16th, 2011, 11:02 PM
Post pictures of your bikes newbs.

usarhino
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 11:29 AM
usarhino here!

Just registered for the forum & wanted to say "hey"

Brought my 750 GSXR out from FL and putting it back together. Flipped it stunt ridin' but almost complete on the rebuild.

Wanted to ask what the laws were like out here? Do I have to have insurance?

What about mirrors (do I need them?), license plate (are they pricks about where it is placed?)

Hope to meet you guys out for a ride soon!

isaiahchavez
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 11:31 AM
sorry here is a few pics of the bike

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s222/1996gsr/DSCN0103.jpghttp://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s222/1996gsr/DSCN0100.jpg

asp_125
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 11:32 AM
Insurance - yes, mirrors - yes, license plate - depends how visible it is to someone from behind.

oh10raven
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 11:36 AM
Here is mine...
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n105/Djones8040/R1-March202011074.jpg

MetaLord 9
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 11:37 AM
You have to have at least one mirror to be considered street legal. I know a handful of folks who run no mirrors & don't tend to get pulled over for it. That & license plate placement tickets are usually extra revenue generating tickets that they pile on top of the ticket for the real reason they pulled you over. They are reason's to get pulled over so they can check your paperwork/check for dui/etc.

Make sure you transfer your motorcycle endorsement over when you get your CO driver's license. Otherwise you've gotta redo the test. they can also ticket you for operating a motorcycle without an endorsement.

ndnbennyb
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 11:39 AM
usarhino here!

Just registered for the forum & wanted to say "hey"

Brought my 750 GSXR out from FL and putting it back together. Flipped it stunt ridin' but almost complete on the rebuild.

Wanted to ask what the laws were like out here? Do I have to have insurance?

What about mirrors (do I need them?), license plate (are they pricks about where it is placed?)

Hope to meet you guys out for a ride soon!

So here is the skinny about the laws from what I know:
-You must have insurance or the bike will be towed and your license taken
-Technically you need mirrors, but I haven't seen anyone get ticketed for it.
-Your license plate must be visible and not obstructed

Tylar
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 01:47 PM
-Your license plate must be visible and not obstructed

I have only been pulled over for strictly that on my 2000 R1 where they were more interested in my endorsement or my BAC. After they were cleared, then they brought up the plate....but not even warning. Just a finger wagging...

So if your plate is obstructed, consider it a reason to pull you over to check other "stuff". Not worth it, IMO.

usarhino
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 02:02 PM
hello Tylar, ndnbennyb, MetaLord 9, & asp_125 -

Thanks very much for the info!

Sounds like I'm going to have a few more mods before I can get back out there

Tylar
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 02:09 PM

We're here for you, man....:fire:

Welcome!

Mother Goose
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 02:16 PM
I have only been pulled over for strictly that on my 2000 R1 where they were more interested in my endorsement or my BAC. After they were cleared, then they brought up the plate....but not even warning. Just a finger wagging...

So if your plate is obstructed, consider it a reason to pull you over to check other "stuff". Not worth it, IMO.
Same thing happened to me when I first got the R1. Didn't have a mounting place for it yet, so I had it zip tied to the passenger pegs. :lol:

Motorcycle cop pulled me over and told me that's why he pulled me over. He said it's considered eluding. I told him I had one on order, since I just bought the bike, and it should be here any time. He checked my info, told me to put it on as soon as it came in and told me to have a good day. :up:

ndnbennyb
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 02:34 PM

No prob

ndnbennyb
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 02:39 PM
Same thing happened to me when I first got the R1. Didn't have a mounting place for it yet, so I had it zip tied to the passenger pegs. :lol:

Motorcycle cop pulled me over and told me that's why he pulled me over. He said it's considered eluding. I told him I had one on order, since I just bought the bike, and it should be here any time. He checked my info, told me to put it on as soon as it came in and told me to have a good day. :up:

That's BS man. Eluding is something totally different.

18-9-116.5. Vehicular eluding. (1) Any person who, while operating a motor vehicle, knowingly eludes or attempts to elude a peace officer also operating a motor vehicle, and who knows or reasonably should know that he or she is being pursued by said peace officer, and who operates his or her vehicle in a reckless manner, commits vehicular eluding.

(2) (a) Vehicular eluding is a class 5 felony; except that vehicular eluding that results in bodily injury to another person is a class 4 felony and vehicular eluding that results in death to another person is a class 3 felony.

usarhino
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 02:51 PM
I was talking to a guy out here about track days & he mentioned needing to use “Water Wetter” in place of anti-freeze. Is that something I could run in the bike all year or do I need to swap it out for the Winter months?

Thanks again!

OUTLAWD
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 02:53 PM
My friend "Sag" ........I ride a 04 Honda 599

if you know Sag, you must be a northie...and...

if the 599 is green, I prob park next to you on campus

CaneZach
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 03:11 PM
I was talking to a guy out here about track days & he mentioned needing to use “Water Wetter” in place of anti-freeze. Is that something I could run in the bike all year or do I need to swap it out for the Winter months?

Thanks again!

You don't need to use Water Wetter. Water Wetter is an additive that you can add to distilled water that helps your bike run cooler.

With that said, you don't need to use a glycol-based coolant if your garage is heated or will never drop below freezing. If you're storing it outside or your garage drops below freezing, drain the water and fill with antifreeze.

ndnbennyb
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 05:12 PM
Here is my bike. I have a new pipe coming in to replace the stock one. Just waiting on the mail to get here.

usarhino
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Thanks CaneZach

That clears it up!

usarhino
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 05:21 PM
hey ndnbennyb

What pipe did you order?

ndnbennyb
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 05:29 PM
hey ndnbennyb

What pipe did you order?

Call me Benny. Anyway, I ordered a TBR Slip on. Short can with the rear fender eliminator. I like the way they sound. Don't really feel/have the cash to spend on a full exhaust.

CaneZach
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Thanks CaneZach

That clears it up!

After posting, I realized I may have mistyped what I meant to say when I said you don't have to use water wetter, so let me clarify. On the track, you can't have any glycol-based fluid, so you need water or water with Water Wetter. On the roads, you can use whatever you want. Everything else I typed applies.

Mother Goose
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 06:17 PM
And it doesn't take much Water Wetter in with the water. Wow. :D

usarhino
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 07:43 PM
hey Benny

Yeah - I rode with a guy that had a TBR slip-on on his 600 CBR. Sounded awesome! nice pipe man!

usarhino
Mon Apr 18th, 2011, 07:49 PM
thank you for the clarification CaneZach!

bvnguyen516
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 04:02 PM
I thought I would reintroduce myself since I just finally bought a bike. Ive been on this forum before reading random things here and there. I plan on taking some sort of 2-3 day bike lesson course so I can get my M license, but I am pretty anxious to go to my first bike meet.

The new (to me) bike:
2004 Kawaskai Ninja ZX6-RR with 11,xxx miles. It has been laid down. Ive been replacing some here and there bits and just got a new right side fairing and painted it with OEM kawa green.
According to a recent inspection done by Faster it has a variety of things for maintenance that needs to be addressed (new tires, front fork seals leaking, adjustments and etc.).

Here's a pic.
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk154/bernersick/ZX6RR/IMAG0556.jpg

I go through cars pretty quickly but currently I have a 06 WRX and 01 TT.
http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk154/bernersick/ZX6RR/grg1.jpg

Sully
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 04:27 PM
Welcome n00bs! Bike nights are just about every week! Check out the Social Events Section - http://cosportbikeclub.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=72

ndnbennyb
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 05:19 PM
Man I go through cars like you wouldn't believe too. I just bought a mustang last month.

bvnguyen516
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 05:31 PM
Man I go through cars like you wouldn't believe too. I just bought a mustang last month.
lol maybe not like me.. judging from your profile picture, you buy new toys. i switch my garage up when the right sale or the right buy comes up.. but cheers!

ive gone through:
94 supra
96 integra
99 impreza
99 f150
01 a4
02 cooper s
03 sl500
05 f250
05 350z
07 gti

ndnbennyb
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 05:38 PM
lol maybe not like me.. judging from your profile picture, you buy new toys. i switch my garage when the right sale or the right buy comes up.. but cheers!

ive gone through:
94 supra
96 integra
99 impreza
99 f150
01 a4
02 cooper s
03 sl500
05 f250
05 350z
07 gti

99 Ranger
99 F-250
84 Corvette
85 Corvette
2000 Corvette
05 Silverado
06 Ego IX
08 Dodge Cummings
06 Ego IX
09 BMW 328i
2010 F-150
2010 Mustang GT

All within the past 3 yrs.

Vellos
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 06:32 PM
You two going to :makeout:?

Kidding, but your garage picture is NSFW Bvnguyver.

Edit: Oh wait she's just very tan wearing an orange bikini.

Jdmluvr
Tue Apr 19th, 2011, 07:15 PM
sorry here is a few pics of the bike

http://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s222/1996gsr/DSCN0103.jpghttp://i153.photobucket.com/albums/s222/1996gsr/DSCN0100.jpg

That's a nice bike. I saw one just like that in my neighborhood. Welcome.

bvnguyen516
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 09:07 AM
You two going to :makeout:?

Kidding, but your garage picture is NSFW Bvnguyver.

Edit: Oh wait she's just very tan wearing an orange bikini.

LOL, maybe.. (gotta utilize these forums for everything.. bike advice, job postings, personal ads.. :P)

and my apologies if you had a awkward moment at your work place..

Vellos
Wed Apr 20th, 2011, 09:40 AM
I'm not at work I thought I just saw :boobies:!

CBR900rr
Thu Apr 21st, 2011, 02:49 PM
hey whats up everyone,
Im Matt and a newbie obviously since im posting here. Just moved up to CO Springs and looking for people to ride with. Ride a CBR 900

ndnbennyb
Thu Apr 21st, 2011, 05:01 PM
hey whats up everyone,
Im Matt and a newbie obviously since im posting here. Just moved up to CO Springs and looking for people to ride with. Ride a CBR 900

Welcome fellow newb. Hope to see you out there. As someone posted before, put up some pictures of your bike.

1BadSvt
Thu Apr 21st, 2011, 05:07 PM
hey whats up everyone,

What year!!! I love those bikes I want a 94 BAD!

isaiahchavez
Thu Apr 21st, 2011, 05:51 PM
That's a nice bike. I saw one just like that in my neighborhood. Welcome.

Lol hey what's the brand of ur Mic

CBR900rr
Thu Apr 21st, 2011, 09:55 PM
heres some pics of my bike.

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo328/4degreesdesign/DSC01047.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo328/4degreesdesign/DSC01057.jpg

http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo328/4degreesdesign/DSC01043.jpg

CBR900rr
Thu Apr 21st, 2011, 09:55 PM
What year!!! I love those bikes I want a 94 BAD!
its a 97, ya i love the 900's and fireblades

rangerup175
Sun Apr 24th, 2011, 06:05 PM
Hey everyone im Mike. I just started riding about a month ago. Alot of my friends have bikes but no sport bikes! God love em but i feel singled out lol. Sure I go faster but they out number me lol. Anyway I just bought my first bike I got an 08 gsxr 600. Love it! Living in parker and try to get out and ride as much as I can since im new. Will be fun meeting everyone this summer.

usarhino
Mon Apr 25th, 2011, 10:29 AM
another newbie question here -

what is the minimum amount of insurance a motorcycle rider must carry in CO?

UPDATE/EDIT: found this post by "SOCAL4LIFE!!" here: (its prob the same but if someone could comment on the applicability to 2-wheels...thx)
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=36923

direct link:
http://www.dora.state.co.us/insurance/consumer/AutoMain.htm

AOK303
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 10:48 PM
Name is Frank Ly just got a 06 cbr1000rr and my endorsement last week
they wouldn't transferee my cali one but i haven't ridden since 01
My Bike
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/customprofilepics/profilepic6755_1.gif

Shodown
Tue Apr 26th, 2011, 11:01 PM
Another newb. Hello all, my name is Chris. I live in Cheyenne, WY but I'd like to load up the bike and head south to Colorado to check it out. Looks like you all have a nice forum here.

My bike is a 2003 ZX-6R with some basic mods. Im into cars as well and have a 1997 turbo/nitrous'd camaro.

Pics of my bike:

(sorry that the second two are shitty cell phone pics)

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e40/Shodown69/DSC01689.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e40/Shodown69/IMG_20100829_182551.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e40/Shodown69/IMG_20100829_182837.jpg

stubbicatt
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 06:02 AM
I'm a new return to sport bike riding.

Looking forward to meeting some of you Saturday night in Arvada.

Regards,
Stubb

bvnguyen516
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 08:31 AM
Name is Frank Ly just got a 06 cbr1000rr and my endorsement last week
they wouldn't transferee my cali one but i haven't ridden since 01
My Bike
http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/customprofilepics/profilepic6755_1.gif

you finally made it!

PunyJuney
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 08:38 AM
Hey everyone im Mike. I just started riding about a month ago. Alot of my friends have bikes but no sport bikes! God love em but i feel singled out lol. Sure I go faster but they out number me lol. Anyway I just bought my first bike I got an 08 gsxr 600. Love it! Living in parker and try to get out and ride as much as I can since im new. Will be fun meeting everyone this summer.

Welcome, I'm sure if you post up a ride (date, when and where) we can even those odds for you a little :D

MetaLord 9
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 08:54 AM
'sup n00bs. Bike night tonight in Aurora. Do it. http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=39151

Slo
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 09:01 AM
Another newb. Hello all, my name is Chris. I live in Cheyenne, WY but I'd like to load up the bike and head south to Colorado to check it out. Looks like you all have a nice forum here.

My bike is a 2003 ZX-6R with some basic mods. Im into cars as well and have a 1997 turbo/nitrous'd camaro.

Chris,

lemme know if you ever want to head down here for a weekend. A few of us can arrange a good ride and some places to grab some grub. Can set you up with a comfy couch for an overnighter as well.

nice bike, but damn, would like to see the camaro.....maybe in the "pics n videos" section....

Ezzzzy1
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 12:36 PM
Been lurking around the forum pages for sometime now and figured I would start contributing.

Always looking for a good group of guys to ride with that know their shit, teach some shit and like to have a good time. Im down south in Castle Rock.

Not new to riding just looking for new guys to ride with, something different. Over riding with knuckle heads.

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/Ezzzzy1/IMG_6248-1.jpg

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/Ezzzzy1/IMG_6249-1.jpg

AOK303
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 01:56 PM
you finally made it!
Yeah hurry up so we can go ride

CaneZach
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 05:18 PM
Not new to riding just looking for new guys to ride with, something different. Over riding with knuckle heads.

Boy, did you come to the wrong board :doublefinger:

Ezzzzy1
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 05:40 PM
^^ LOL.. So I have noticed... There is a different between knuckle heads that KNOW how to ride their bikes.

Aaron
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 05:45 PM
Hey guys, I'm new here. Had this bike for about 2 years. I live in Pueblo, although I can't wait to meet up for a ride. I don't really like riding in the city anymore so I'm putting that practice to an end.

It's a 2003 SV1000S with about 8700 miles, started off as copper colored. The stock cpper looked decent enough, but it was really really shallow looking. My roommate's dog decided my fairings tasted good, so I got the opportunity to repaint it. I custom mixed my own color, and painted it myself. It's got 4 stages color, 8 stages clear for a 12 coat paint job. In between the 8 coats of clear is pure gold leaf that I did by hand.

The bike's got a stiffer rear spring, heavier fork oil, stainless brake lines, K&N filter, a free intake mod, a reversed short shifter (1 up 5 down), undertail, windscreen, LED turn signals, and maybe a couple of other things I'm forgetting.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/AaronZ34/SV1000R/DSCF0601.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/AaronZ34/SV1000R/DSCF0600.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/AaronZ34/SV1000R/DSCF0599.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/AaronZ34/SV1000R/DSCF0598.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/AaronZ34/SV1000R/DSCF0597.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/AaronZ34/SV1000R/DSCF0596.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/AaronZ34/SV1000R/DSCF0595.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/AaronZ34/SV1000R/DSCF0594.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v336/AaronZ34/SV1000R/DSCF0593.jpg

Zach929rr
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 05:47 PM
Excellent paint work! You must teach me when it comes time to paint my tank, oh wise one.

WolFeYeZ
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 05:51 PM
Welcome, I also appreciate your paint especially the gold leafing. It looks awesome, well done.

Sarge
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 06:09 PM
She's purdy. Welcome. The Annual Noob ride is going on next month, might want to join us.

Aaron
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 06:30 PM
Thanks guys! It was a lot of work. It looks better in the pics, I haven't gotten around to any of the finish work (Polishing).

I'll look into that ride for sure!

D_Sp8s
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 06:45 PM
Looks great! :up: Hope you've put this on SVRider.com!

Fernman
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 07:12 PM
clean.

CBR900rr
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 07:13 PM
if its nice this weekend anyone in the springs want to meet up for a ride?

Vellos
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 07:41 PM
if its nice this weekend anyone in the springs want to meet up for a ride?

I'd use the Dirty South section to advertise a local ride. And this weekend probably isn't going to be nice.

Sean
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 07:53 PM
Those are some serious cans!

Aaron
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 08:16 PM
Ya I'm on SV Rider too.

Looking at the pics, I guess they are huge. I love that, makes it look good IMO. Eventually I'll put a set of pipes on it, but damn they aren't cheap!

D_Sp8s
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 08:45 PM
Those are some serious cans!

:boobies:

...Oh..not that kind? Yeah the stock cans on the SV's are no joke.

Mindgame16
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 10:28 PM
Hi my name is Jon,
im here to get the low down on some group rides and get togethers gotta
put some miles on my bike!

Shodown
Wed Apr 27th, 2011, 11:18 PM
Chris,

lemme know if you ever want to head down here for a weekend. A few of us can arrange a good ride and some places to grab some grub. Can set you up with a comfy couch for an overnighter as well.

nice bike, but damn, would like to see the camaro.....maybe in the "pics n videos" section....

Thanks bro. I'd really like to meet you guys and ride with ya.

I'll post pics and vids of my car sometime. All the ones I have are kinda old.

Slo
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 08:59 AM
Welcome and nice work on the bike.

MetaLord 9
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 09:07 AM
Excellent paint work! You must teach me when it comes time to paint my tank, oh wise one.
This. I'll have a cafe tank to start paint'n in the next year or so

Finklestein87
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 09:13 AM
Awesome looking bike, loving the paint job.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 09:19 AM
Nice paint and leaf work. Welcome to the club! First rule is......noobs buy the first round! ;)

Zach929rr
Thu Apr 28th, 2011, 10:32 AM

*ahem*sidecovers*ahem*

rfranks303
Fri Apr 29th, 2011, 09:44 PM
My name is Rob and I joined to find some people to ride with. This will be my third season on my zx7. I live in south west denver and I'm looking foward to some bike nights.

OUTLAWD
Sat Apr 30th, 2011, 12:27 AM

lets get that shit painted man....

AOK303
Sat Apr 30th, 2011, 12:57 PM
If I live in lakewood/morrison which area do I post up in for group rides sorry new to site

Zach929rr
Sat Apr 30th, 2011, 12:58 PM
If I live in lakewood/morrison which area do I post up in for group rides sorry new to site

Canyon section.

Vellos
Sat Apr 30th, 2011, 01:38 PM
Canyon section.

Maybe he wants to burn rubber stop light to stop light? :dunno:

Bueller
Sat Apr 30th, 2011, 02:56 PM
Maybe he wants to burn rubber stop light to stop light? :dunno:

Burn rubber....Not your soul.

Vellos
Sat Apr 30th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Burn rubber....Not your soul.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXzVXRp2WpQ :lol:

LivingPools
Sat Apr 30th, 2011, 05:56 PM
Throwing out a quick hello to introduce myself. I recently acquired a 2009 ZX-6R, gently used for a great price. I have about 30k miles on other bikes, ramping up slowly on my first real supersport. Joined mostly to get info on the local happenings and road conditions. After reading threads for a few weeks, seems like a great community here. I may show up for the next newbie ride, schedule permitting.

Slo
Sun May 1st, 2011, 04:47 PM
Throwing out a quick hello to introduce myself. I recently acquired a 2009 ZX-6R, gently used for a great price. I have about 30k miles on other bikes, ramping up slowly on my first real supersport. Joined mostly to get info on the local happenings and road conditions. After reading threads for a few weeks, seems like a great community here. I may show up for the next newbie ride, schedule permitting.

Was nice meeting you out at the Supertune open house......

ndnbennyb
Sun May 1st, 2011, 09:13 PM
Just throwing this out there, but Osama Bin Laden is DEAD!!!

WolFeYeZ
Sun May 1st, 2011, 09:14 PM
Just throwing this out there, but Osama Bin Laden is DEAD!!!

Yes, but there happens to be a thread about it :P

ndnbennyb
Sun May 1st, 2011, 09:16 PM
Ok I'm slow. Was busy Facebooking it up with everyone.

OUTLAWD
Sun May 1st, 2011, 09:28 PM
ouch...noobs hating on noobs...

sherpanette
Sun May 1st, 2011, 09:45 PM
Hello everyone,

I am a newbie rider my name is Laura and have been ridding for the past year. Most of the time I am working, usually I ride on Mondays and Fridays( if the weather and personal schedule allows me) If anybody is in the Springs area and we can "match ridding agendas" let me know.

"just searching for my right tribe" :D

ndnbennyb
Sun May 1st, 2011, 09:49 PM

No hate. Not from this end anyway. Just misinformed.

WolFeYeZ
Sun May 1st, 2011, 09:55 PM

No hate from this noob either :P Just informing.

CRDesigns
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 07:00 PM
Hello everyone. Just wanted to introduce myself. Looking forward to riding with someone this year. I bought a new 09 Bandit and have been on it for 2 years now. I know it is good to keep a bike garaged but I keep mine in the kitchen. Feel free to drop me a line if you are up for a ride. I have 4 miles of dirt road to get to my own exit off I 70. (Fall River).

OUTLAWD
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 08:08 PM
No hate. Not from this end anyway. Just misinformed.

No hate from this noob either :P Just informing.

its HATE! :twisted: gotta try stirring drama when the board is letting me down

and welcome new newbs!

ndnbennyb
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 08:15 PM
its HATE! :twisted: gotta try stirring drama when the board is letting me down

and welcome new newbs!

You should stir this weather away. Then the boards will be full of riding schedules.

OUTLAWD
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 08:33 PM
HA...when you read colorado "sportbike" club, you assumed people actually rode... :lol:

weather is looking great for this weekend!

Vellos
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 08:37 PM
weather is looking great for this weekend!

:hump:

Ugh, back to working on finals.

DarkWolph
Mon May 2nd, 2011, 08:38 PM
Heyas! Just throwing out a hello to introduce myself since I just joined. I moved out to Colorado from Chicago (Ick, I know) a few months ago. I've been riding a Honda F4i for a few years but just got a Yamaha FZ6 for doing some longer trips out this way. I'm game for about any kind of riding, maybe I can make it out for one of the newbie rides to say hello to folks. Have a good one!

Spooph
Wed May 4th, 2011, 11:58 AM
welcome! You aint northern CO, you're NORTH CO.... :P Some great riding up by there!

CYCLE_MONKEY
Wed May 4th, 2011, 12:17 PM
Heyas! Just throwing out a hello to introduce myself since I just joined. I moved out to Colorado from Chicago (Ick, I know) a few months ago. I've been riding a Honda F4i for a few years but just got a Yamaha FZ6 for doing some longer trips out this way. I'm game for about any kind of riding, maybe I can make it out for one of the newbie rides to say hello to folks. Have a good one!
Welcome. Make the trip up the Poudre for food at The River Rock Cafe (I think it's called), then go 125 thru Rand to Granby, and if Trailridge (12,200ft pass) in the Rocky Mtn Nat'l park is open (not yet), go thru Grand Lake and over the pass, down 34 from Estes to the turnoff to Stove Prarie road (Be careful! Very tight and technical and sometimes dirty) back home. Enjoy!

CBR900rr
Wed May 4th, 2011, 10:01 PM
Hello everyone,

I am a newbie rider my name is Laura and have been ridding for the past year. Most of the time I am working, usually I ride on Mondays and Fridays( if the weather and personal schedule allows me) If anybody is in the Springs area and we can "match ridding agendas" let me know.

"just searching for my right tribe" :D

im up in woodland park and its always a fun ride down the pass, im a newb also so if your ever bored and looking to ride feel free to pm me. Im self employed so i am always free.lol

DidUsaySomething?
Thu May 5th, 2011, 09:46 AM
I just moved to Evans from Jacksonville, FL... quite the change. I got an '07 ZX6R, driving my car is a hobby. Down to ride wherever... whenever.

Blue
Thu May 5th, 2011, 11:44 PM
I'm Jessica-20 yrs old-and a premed student in college. I am a newbie and all set up to take my MSF course next weekend and then after that to start practicing on my own bike (2005 yamaha R6) Hope to see you all soon and stay safe! :)

Vellos
Thu May 5th, 2011, 11:48 PM
I just moved to Evans from Jacksonville, FL... quite the change. I got an '07 ZX6R, driving my car is a hobby. Down to ride wherever... whenever.

Check out canyon carving section.

I'm Jessica-20 yrs old-and a premed student in college. I am a newbie and all set up to take my MSF course next weekend and then after that to start practicing on my own bike (2005 yamaha R6) Hope to see you all soon and stay safe! :)

I know who you are. :hibye:

Blue
Thu May 5th, 2011, 11:53 PM
I know who you are. :hibye:

Thats....creepy :P

Tylar
Thu May 5th, 2011, 11:54 PM

Evans....yeah, that's a change.

JB's Drive In on 8th Ave and 25th street. You have to do it, if you haven't already.

MetaLord 9
Fri May 6th, 2011, 07:37 AM
Thats....creepy :P
Yeah, welcome to the CSC where if you're not leghumped within 4 minutes of announcing you're a girl then someone's not doing their job...
:leghump:

Welcome n00biles. Show up to bike nights, get together, keep your bike in once piece and shiny side up and you'll do just fine.

...or wander in to a political thread with a closed mind and need to be right and you'll fit right in too. :lol:

Sean
Fri May 6th, 2011, 07:42 AM
Welcome nOObs. Would you like the chicken, or the.........chicken?

MetaLord 9
Fri May 6th, 2011, 08:59 AM
Welcome nOObs. Would you like the chicken, or the.........chicken?
Cake or Death?

Slo
Fri May 6th, 2011, 09:02 AM

Where in Jax? I am from there as well, lived at neptune beach, also behind tinsel town theatres, and out in OP.

BTW welcome newbs....

Blue
Fri May 6th, 2011, 09:29 AM
[QUOTE=MetaLord 9;562949]Yeah, welcome to the CSC where if you're not leghumped within 4 minutes of announcing you're a girl then someone's not doing their job...
:leghump:

Who forgot to leg hump me?! slacking on the job - ridiculous ;)

Zach929rr
Fri May 6th, 2011, 09:30 AM

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPzubCKHxC_qxjtoRzebrC4WrLp1L5r DeWssVi0NXaekKTgvGx&t=1

Blue
Fri May 6th, 2011, 09:32 AM
There we go

Zach929rr
Fri May 6th, 2011, 09:34 AM
There we go

http://images.sodahead.com/profiles/0/0/1/9/7/9/9/3/1/The-Truth-17582163392.jpeg

MetaLord 9
Fri May 6th, 2011, 09:41 AM
http://sammichmaker.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/pulled-over-by-woman-cop.jpg

Blue
Fri May 6th, 2011, 09:52 AM
Im gonna go take a midterm now. Have fun with your sausage fest :cheers:

MetaLord 9
Fri May 6th, 2011, 09:55 AM
http://cache2.allpostersimages.com/p/LRG/11/1155/8IRM000Z/posters/dick-s-sausage.jpg

Genoru
Fri May 6th, 2011, 07:15 PM
Not to interrupt whatever it is you guys got going on I'm just whispering hello. Latest newbie here. Carry on.

ndnbennyb
Fri May 6th, 2011, 07:21 PM
Not to interrupt whatever it is you guys got going on I'm just whispering hello. Latest newbie here. Carry on.

Welcome fellow noon. Post some pics of your bike.

Genoru
Fri May 6th, 2011, 07:56 PM
Here is my chicken lil, just took these, sorry for crappy angle, quality.

Yellow is awesome, I can piss my pants and no one will notice. =)

ndnbennyb
Fri May 6th, 2011, 07:59 PM
Awesome. I can't really piss down mine since its green.

DidUsaySomething?
Sat May 7th, 2011, 08:08 PM
Where in Jax? I am from there as well, lived at neptune beach, also behind tinsel town theatres, and out in OP.

BTW welcome newbs....

I tried to stay close to the beach... usually lived on hodges and JTB. I spent 5 1/2 years there in the navy. What brings you here?

Evans....yeah, that's a change.

JB's Drive In on 8th Ave and 25th street. You have to do it, if you haven't already.

Huge change... but Florida doesnt have mountains... too flat.
I'll be sure to when I get back in town on Monday. Thanks.

koru
Sun May 8th, 2011, 01:27 AM
Heya mates just joined went to your hooters meet on the may5th. my names bryce new to sportbikes rode crusiers for years but got my self a nice money pit of a 99 gsxr 600 like her alot and so far you all seem really cool but i guess i am too untill you get to know me. cant wait to go on some rides with all of you and have good times. Thanks for reading.

Richie-Rich
Sun May 8th, 2011, 07:58 PM
Hey all the names Rich am 23 and new to Colorado and Sport Bikes live right next to Lake Dillion and looking for some people to ride with in the mountains so hit me up.

Give me a wave if ya see me on my baby:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/gapmaster28/IMG_0211.jpg

Tylar
Sun May 8th, 2011, 09:27 PM
My contribution for the day:

http://www.2zars.com/images/gear.jpg

AOK303
Mon May 9th, 2011, 08:08 PM
My contribution for the day:

http://www.2zars.com/images/gear.jpg
shouldn't that say walking away in disgust....

my daily site input that and windy as hell on c470 right now first ride in strong winds

ghostrider_9
Mon May 9th, 2011, 10:08 PM

Let the leg humping begin . . .

OUTLAWD
Mon May 9th, 2011, 10:44 PM
Heya mates just joined went to your hooters meet on the may5th. my names bryce new to sportbikes rode crusiers for years but got my self a nice money pit of a 99 gsxr 600 like her alot and so far you all seem really cool but i guess i am too untill you get to know me. cant wait to go on some rides with all of you and have good times. Thanks for reading.

don't let them fool you...nobody here is cool

BC14
Mon May 9th, 2011, 11:08 PM
don't let them fool you...nobody here is cool
Agreed :loser:

pearsoncody
Tue May 10th, 2011, 10:35 AM
Hey all, been on the forum since last year, but finally have my VFR running. I'm in the Wash Park area, but looking for any excuse to ride the bike besides my commute to lodo. pearsoncody@gmail here if that's easier.

zPurpleRoom
Tue May 10th, 2011, 11:33 PM
Just purchased my bike today. Hopefully I can remember how to ride. The gas/front brake is on the left.....correct? :think:

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17142&stc=1&d=1303785706

Tylar
Wed May 11th, 2011, 07:09 AM
Deja vu all over again....

spdu4ia
Wed May 11th, 2011, 07:19 AM
DAMNIT i love that bike, i wanted it :(

Sully
Wed May 11th, 2011, 10:36 AM
ohh sheeeet.. I know this bike! :eyebrows:

Just purchased my bike today. Hopefully I can remember how to ride. The gas/front brake is on the left.....correct? :think:

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17142&stc=1&d=1303785706

Slo
Wed May 11th, 2011, 10:39 AM
Congrats on the purchase.

MetaLord 9
Wed May 11th, 2011, 10:52 AM

Nice! If you drop it or wreck it, don't post it on the CSC or you may have a hit out on ya! :lol:

Devaclis
Wed May 11th, 2011, 10:58 AM
Holy Shit Zane, where have you been? I have not seen you in 3 or 4 years man. Grats on the bike :)

zPurpleRoom
Wed May 11th, 2011, 02:01 PM
Holy Shit Zane, where have you been? I have not seen you in 3 or 4 years man. Grats on the bike :)

I've been hiding in the bars. And I've been instructed to not allow you to violate her! :p

silverja
Wed May 11th, 2011, 05:09 PM
Hi my name is Joe and I'm a Bike-a-holic. Currently own a 5th Gen VFR but miss my 2002 RC51. I guess I'm also addicted to all things not inline on bikes. V-twin and V-fource.

crypto0793
Wed May 11th, 2011, 08:42 PM
My Name is Kyle I am Active duty Navy stationed on Buckley AFB in Aurora, I own a 2000 YZF-R1 with a '03 engine that i just traded my 74 Chevy Nova for.

BlueRanger
Thu May 12th, 2011, 12:07 PM
Navy

:yay: and the entire Military

DidUsaySomething?
Thu May 12th, 2011, 08:48 PM
My Name is Kyle I am Active duty Navy stationed on Buckley AFB in Aurora, I own a 2000 YZF-R1 with a '03 engine that i just traded my 74 Chevy Nova for.

I was 5 years Navy in Jacksonville, FL. Just moved up here myself.

Tylar
Thu May 12th, 2011, 08:51 PM

Nice R1, my 2000 with the 2003 differences....that'd have been something.

Got any pics other than a squished avatar?

crypto0793
Thu May 12th, 2011, 09:14 PM
Nice R1, my 2000 with the 2003 differences....that'd have been something.

Got any pics other than a squished avatar?

http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae297/Kyle_Selinsky/imagejpeg_2.jpg
http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae297/Kyle_Selinsky/217176_10100408888366331_10054148_59040187_6705149 _n.jpg
http://i981.photobucket.com/albums/ae297/Kyle_Selinsky/207416_10150565368200650_628065649_18519052_762518 3_n.jpg
When I got the Bike the guy had put over 24 Famous Stickers on it. but i soon removed them, he also has those stupid chrome grips i replaced them too they were very uncomfortable

Tylar
Thu May 12th, 2011, 09:16 PM
Very nice. Thanks for putting up pics!

crypto0793
Thu May 12th, 2011, 09:20 PM
I was 5 years Navy in Jacksonville, FL. Just moved up here myself.

Yeah ive been there. I was stationed in Norfolk on a DDG

crypto0793
Thu May 12th, 2011, 09:21 PM
Very nice. Thanks for putting up pics!

Thanks,

OUTLAWD
Thu May 12th, 2011, 09:58 PM
When I got the Bike the guy had put over 24 Famous Stickers on it. but i soon removed them, he also has those stupid chrome grips i replaced them too they were very uncomfortable

how long you had it?

crypto0793
Thu May 12th, 2011, 10:02 PM
how long you had it?

Traded my Nova for it on 4/20/2011

DidUsaySomething?
Thu May 12th, 2011, 10:06 PM
Yeah ive been there. I was stationed in Norfolk on a DDG

What's your rate? I was an AM at HSL 42 out of Mayport.

OUTLAWD
Thu May 12th, 2011, 10:16 PM
Traded my Nova for it on 4/20/2011

not many full polished R1s that are that clean around...

wonder if its been repainted http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=37561

Frankie675
Thu May 12th, 2011, 10:36 PM
Newbie to the forum here. Gotta keep up with the local scene. I go to most the bike nights and wouldn't mind getting out to some track days if I can find a ride.

My Ride - Vela
2010 Triumph Daytona 675
Arrow exhaust
Quickshifter
Levers
GB Crash Protection Kit
ZG Corsa Windscreen
Cosmetic things

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2160/5715220134_1ab40a9e8a.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/27452304@N04/5715220134/)
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2751/5715197436_516242b2fb.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/27452304@N04/5715197436/)

OUTLAWD
Thu May 12th, 2011, 10:45 PM
I have wristband envy...digging the union jack

always nice to have more triples around

crypto0793
Thu May 12th, 2011, 10:54 PM
What's your rate? I was an AM at HSL 42 out of Mayport.

CTT

Frankie675
Thu May 12th, 2011, 10:54 PM
Not too many fans of Triumph around here.

Most responses include -
Whats a Triumph?
It's a cruiser right?
I didn't know Triumph made "crotchrockets," probably not fast eh? My brother has a honda/r1/ninja!

OUTLAWD
Thu May 12th, 2011, 10:57 PM
triumphs are few, but well represented in these circles

crypto0793
Thu May 12th, 2011, 11:00 PM
not many full polished R1s that are that clean around...

wonder if its been repainted http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=37561

Yeah it has been repainted, The bike looks clean but some of the fairings are crap the front headlight fairing is missing some places to bolt on too and the rear has a chip in it. but the chrome is good. I just need to get a new set of fairings I’m thinking of going with a gunmetal color for the fairings when I do get a new set.

OUTLAWD
Thu May 12th, 2011, 11:13 PM
Yeah it has been repainted, The bike looks clean but some of the fairings are crap the front headlight fairing is missing some places to bolt on too and the rear has a chip in it. but the chrome is good. I just need to get a new set of fairings I’m thinking of going with a gunmetal color for the fairings when I do get a new set.

I think I heard it fell off a trailer after the guy bought it from GECCO, if its in fact the same bike...which would explain the shitted up fairings and repaint

WolFeYeZ
Thu May 12th, 2011, 11:21 PM
I think I heard it fell off a trailer after the guy bought it from GECCO, if its in fact the same bike...which would explain the shitted up fairings and repaint

Got the same exhaust it seems and looks like both bikes have Kevlar front brake lines :P The chance its not the same bike seems so so low.

crypto0793
Thu May 12th, 2011, 11:25 PM

Im pretty sure it didnt fall off anything I have taken the whole bike apart pretty much and the only thing that is wrong is the front headlight plastic and a chip in the rear. it came with a clear title im not sure if that means anything but oh well its a solid bike just needs some beautification

11bravo
Fri May 13th, 2011, 10:38 AM
Hello, my name is patrick, ive been stationed here at ft. carson for a little over a year now. I was a member of this site last year but forgot my login info over the winter. But i ride a black 2008 r1. Looking forward to talking with everyone again.

BlueRanger
Tue May 17th, 2011, 11:34 AM
:hibye:

Maybe it no longer exists http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=38033

madvlad
Tue May 17th, 2011, 11:42 AM
Hello, my name is patrick, ive been stationed here at ft. carson for a little over a year now. I was a member of this site last year but forgot my login info over the winter. But i ride a black 2008 r1. Looking forward to talking with everyone again.

Welcome dood, any pics?

crypto0793
Thu May 19th, 2011, 12:13 PM

My Brother is stationed down there forgot what unit he's in but hes down there.

HandleGrip
Thu May 19th, 2011, 12:43 PM
Hey - I just got a bike GSXR600 K5, it's my 2nd but first here in Colorado. I am looking forward to meeting everyone on some of these curvy roads here in Colorado. See you around.

Memnoch
Fri May 20th, 2011, 10:09 AM
Hey all, just relocated back to Denver via Chicago/NYC/Milwaukee. Sold my '94 CBR900RR before I moved to the midwest, no real places to ride there so figured I would buy a new bike once I got there, alas I had to wait until I got back to Denver =)

Just bought a '10 Aprilia RSV4, can't wait to get back in the canyons once again. I've been riding for over 30 years dirt, track, street.

Looking forward to some of the rides!

spdu4ia
Fri May 20th, 2011, 11:35 AM
Welcome, nice bike choice. How do you like all the gadgets on it?

Memnoch
Fri May 20th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Welcome, nice bike choice. How do you like all the gadgets on it?

So far so good... Unfortunately I picked it up last weekend and haven't really had a chance to ride yet, I think I'm at about 65 miles on it. It's definitely a big change from the '94 though that's for sure. The '11 has all the 'cool' stuff on it though, bought the '10 because I didn't think I really wanted or needed all the new stuff.

dmc33
Fri May 20th, 2011, 01:37 PM
Hello there, I'm new. Obvoiusly, or else I wouldn't be posting an intro. :D

I'm not new to riding, however - I earned my M rating in 2000. At that time, I was riding a Honda Shadow, but with it being around 600cc's and me being around 5'10"ish, it was a bit small for my build and a bit underpowered for my tastes. And honestly, not entirely my style. So, I sold it to get through school in 2005, and went bike-less until earlier this year when I bought my Honda 919. A bigger bike, better power, a more comfy ride, and definitely more my style.

Anyhow, I put thousands of miles on my Shadow and intend to do the same on my 919, and I'm looking forward to riding some of those miles with decent people, so, I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys. Here's to hitting the road whenever possible on two wheels.

:squid: And for no other reason other than I like it, I'm posting the squid icon.

DidUsaySomething?
Fri May 20th, 2011, 01:52 PM
What is there to do in Greeley on a Friday night?

salsashark
Fri May 20th, 2011, 02:00 PM
Hello there, I'm new. Obvoiusly, or else I wouldn't be posting an intro. :D

I'm not new to riding, however - I earned my M rating in 2000. At that time, I was riding a Honda Shadow, but with it being around 600cc's and me being around 5'10"ish, it was a bit small for my build and a bit underpowered for my tastes. And honestly, not entirely my style. So, I sold it to get through school in 2005, and went bike-less until earlier this year when I bought my Honda 919. A bigger bike, better power, a more comfy ride, and definitely more my style.

Anyhow, I put thousands of miles on my Shadow and intend to do the same on my 919, and I'm looking forward to riding some of those miles with decent people, so, I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys. Here's to hitting the road whenever possible on two wheels.

:squid: And for no other reason other than I like it, I'm posting the squid icon.

nice... my first two bikes as well...

Welcome all noobs

MetaLord 9
Fri May 20th, 2011, 02:00 PM
What is there to do in Greeley on a Friday night?
Drink, cry, and masturbate. Rinse, repeat. You can even change up the order if you're feeling frisky

salsashark
Fri May 20th, 2011, 02:06 PM
^^

http://www.webconsuls.com/blog/uploaded_images/car-cow-tipping-775005.jpg

DidUsaySomething?
Fri May 20th, 2011, 02:08 PM
Drink, cry, and masturbate. Rinse, repeat. You can even change up the order if you're feeling frisky

How many times?

salsashark
Fri May 20th, 2011, 02:10 PM
How many times?

It's about quality, not quantity...

MetaLord 9
Fri May 20th, 2011, 02:12 PM
How many times?
Until involving livestock in the cycle becomes a reasonable option. At that point, just go to sleep.

Sully
Fri May 20th, 2011, 02:18 PM
Or until you feel cheeeep... like really cheeeep :hump:

MetaLord 9
Fri May 20th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Or until you feel cheeeep... like really cheeeep :hump:
like "i need to clean up so I can go to walmart" cheap.

DidUsaySomething?
Fri May 20th, 2011, 03:28 PM
Too late... I need to find somewhere to ride

Zach929rr
Fri May 20th, 2011, 03:52 PM

I drink until I find myself attractive then use my own tears as lube.

cptschlongenheimer
Fri May 20th, 2011, 03:56 PM
I drink until I find myself attractive then use my own tears as lube.

:spit:

zPurpleRoom
Fri May 20th, 2011, 05:43 PM
Until involving livestock in the cycle becomes a reasonable option. At that point, just go to Sheep.

That's how I read that one.

Trev3492
Sat May 21st, 2011, 12:07 AM
Heya, I'm Trev, Total newbie to riding, but I will be getting my License on Monday and love what riding I have done, I just got a 2000 Suzuki GSX-F Katana 600 and can not wait to get onto the roads on it.
I live down in Pueblo and would love to go on a ride with anyone near by from Monday on :D

ridered05
Sat May 21st, 2011, 04:37 PM
hello there everyone. well my name is JT. been riding for about 9 years now and dont plan on stopping any time soon. look forward to getting out and riding with as many of you as i can.

Bueller
Sat May 21st, 2011, 05:14 PM
Heya, I'm Trev, Total newbie to riding, but I will be getting my License on Monday and love what riding I have done, I just got a 2000 Suzuki GSX-F Katana 600 and can not wait to get onto the roads on it.
I live down in Pueblo and would love to go on a ride with anyone near by from Monday on :D

Great bike to learn on. :up:

jd650r
Mon May 23rd, 2011, 01:18 PM
Hey everyone I live in northglenn , I just picked up a ninja 650r as my first bike ( long awaited). wahts going on up north I need to meet some people to ride with

grafix
Mon May 23rd, 2011, 07:18 PM
Whats up everyone, I am not new, just haven't been around, Used to hang out with the Northern Colorado crew as I lived in Boulder. Moved to the city about 2 years ago, had no money to really spend, and now have steady income so I will be riding as Much as I can. Just purchased a 2000.5 RSV Mille (no not sprtbikegrls) and also own a 01 R6 (which is for sale). Really looking to be as active as I can this year and get as much riding in as possible. Ready to hit those IMI days and hopefully not faceplant in mud this time :rolleyes:

09 r6
Mon May 23rd, 2011, 09:05 PM
hey guys and gals my name is jesse i live in the springs i have a 09 r6 and cant wait to go on some rides with you guys

spdu4ia
Mon May 23rd, 2011, 09:06 PM
welcome, there are more and more members from the springs. Read up

Sean
Tue May 24th, 2011, 07:08 AM
Hi, my name is Sean.

I'm not "new" here, but some of you may not know me or have seen my posts. I don't post up that often. I like motorcycles. I used to have a sportbike, but now I don't. I still want to be part of your club. I hope to post up and say that I'm going to come on a ride, and then not show up. I hope you like me and will be my friend.

BC14
Tue May 24th, 2011, 07:53 AM
Hi, my name is Sean.

I'm not "new" here, but some of you may not know me or have seen my posts. I don't post up that often. I like motorcycles. I used to have a sportbike, but now I don't. I still want to be part of your club. I hope to post up and say that I'm going to come on a ride, and then not show up. I hope you like me and will be my friend.
:lol:

MetaLord 9
Tue May 24th, 2011, 08:51 AM
Hi, my name is Sean.

Veto. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here.

Altho, how do you feel about lane splitting and running from the cops?

Sean
Tue May 24th, 2011, 09:03 AM
Veto. You don't have to go home but you can't stay here.That reminds me of last night, when I veto'd on your Mom's face. :doublefinger:

Altho, how do you feel about lane splitting and running from the cops? I lane split ALL the time (in the dirt) and I run from cops all the time (in the dirt). So there! :rock:

dbx
Thu May 26th, 2011, 04:52 AM
Hey, my name is Sean. I live on the far south side of the springs. Looking to tobride with a few new ppl thIs summer. I ride a 2001 r6 that I've had for three years. Still trying to learn the ins out of the bike as well. Try to do all my own work, I was able to do a transmission switch so I guess I'm a decent mechanic lol.

Sean
Thu May 26th, 2011, 07:01 AM
Hey, my name is Sean....I ride a 2001 r6 I like this guy! Sean, I used to have an 01 r6 too. I loved that bike. Welcome! :cheers:

trinitypowder
Thu May 26th, 2011, 07:25 AM
Newbie checking in. I'm up near Carter Lake and have a '94 VFR for the street and an '06 CBR1000rr for the track. I've been on bikes since '93; in the dirt and street. I even have a little trials time under my belt. I'm usually at HPR every other Monday for a "burner" and during the winter, you can find me up in the hills on my sled ripping up some pow!

Ted
Thu May 26th, 2011, 08:03 AM
Hey, my name is Sean. I live on the far south side of the springs. Looking to tobride with a few new ppl thIs summer. I ride a 2001 r6 that I've had for three years. Still trying to learn the ins out of the bike as well. Try to do all my own work, I was able to do a transmission switch so I guess I'm a decent mechanic lol.

Welcome. Do what you can to stay far, far away from Toyato Prii . They tend to be very dangerous around r6s' .

snakekingery
Thu May 26th, 2011, 10:40 AM
Hi- my name is Dave and I'm the District 3 Rep for ABATE of Colorado, which covers the Loveland/ Ft. Collins/ Greeley area. I don't ride a sportbike per se, but I do want to introduce myself to everyone on two wheels- we are proactive motorcyclists and I want to hear your concerns. I know it's not so much of a sportbike activity, but I'll be manning an ABATE booth at the Realities Ride this weekend in Ft. Collins- please come by if you see this post. I'd like to meet and discuss whatever's on your mind.

BlueRanger
Fri May 27th, 2011, 01:37 AM
:hibye: people

BDubb
Sat May 28th, 2011, 10:32 AM
Hey hows it going. Im Bryan and I have been riding my GSXR 600 for about three years. I am a Colorado native even though I have spent a great deal of my childhood in California. I love it here in Colorado though. I hope that I never have to move away again.
I am in the Army Reserves with the 994th En Co out of Denver. Ive been in for about 9 years now. I have been through two tours in the middle east with the second one just recently completed. I returned from Afghanistan this past March and it is great to be home riding again.
I am studing at Metro State under the Athletic Training progam. I start back up this August. I am really looking forward to getting back to school and moving forward with my life again. Until then I am just enjoying another great Colorado summer.
I am excited to be a part of this club and look forward to meeting some of you. Riding my Gixxer is a big something that I just am addicted to and I could use a few more people to share that with. I hope I can learn a few things about sportbike riding too because we are all always learning and growing.
Thanks for reading this. Ride safe all.

-Bryan

Dangodango
Sat May 28th, 2011, 01:09 PM
Howdy, my name is Steven and I just bought another sportbike. I had a VStar 1300 but I traded it in on an '11 GSXR 750. I love the bike and the ride. I have lived in Co for about a year now having moved from Cheyenne. I am stationed up at F.E. Warren. Next month will be 9 years on active duty for myself. I have been stationed in NM, Italy, and here. I live up in Wellington and look forward to finding out about bike night and local meets.

kat.luvs.sportbikes
Sat May 28th, 2011, 05:15 PM
Hi to all Dirty South!!! My name is Katrina, I ride a 2003 Kawi Green Ninja ZX6R. I'm a Libra, Filipina, enjoys riding with good people, hiking and movies.
I've been riding for two years and ask away... :)

Finklestein87
Sat May 28th, 2011, 05:19 PM
I am in the Army Reserves with the 994th En Co out of Denver. Ive been in for about 9 years now. I have been through two tours in the middle east with the second one just recently completed. I returned from Afghanistan this past March and it is great to be home riding again.

-Bryan

Welcome home!! Thank you so much for your service!

EABruno
Sat May 28th, 2011, 05:50 PM
Geno, '09 blue ninja 250, Westminster. Just looking for more ppl to ride with around town.

Vellos
Sat May 28th, 2011, 05:53 PM
What is this riding around town you speak of?

Ted
Sat May 28th, 2011, 06:48 PM
Geno, '09 blue ninja 250, Westminster. Just looking for more ppl to ride with around town.

Around town ? You mean like barhopping ?

AOK303
Sat May 28th, 2011, 07:09 PM
Around on town street?

EABruno
Mon May 30th, 2011, 09:08 AM
There is this far away town, it is round, and you may here my bikes sound if you're around.

rakka
Tue May 31st, 2011, 10:07 AM
Hi everybody! My name is Morgan, and I live in Castle Rock. I ride a 2008 Yamaha R6 Raven, and a 2003 Yamaha YZ450F (which I'm actually working on selling). I've been riding on the street for about three years, and in the dirt for over 20. I don't honestly have any motorcycle friends, so I'm hoping to meet some people who can show me some of the fun rides in the Denver area.

Oddibe
Wed Jun 1st, 2011, 09:58 AM
My name is Chandler and I live near Wads & Hampden/285. I like going up the canyons on my 05 10r. All my buds that I rode with have sold their bikes, so I'm lookin to meet new riders. I'm not a noob, but I don't drag knee either.

Slo
Wed Jun 1st, 2011, 10:08 AM
Welcome everyone....

Oddibe, I am the same way, not a noob, but don't go draggin knees in the canyons either.

sloridr
Wed Jun 1st, 2011, 10:17 AM
Welcome the CSC n00bs & :boobies:

illadelphia
Wed Jun 1st, 2011, 03:26 PM
Hey guys n gals,

Waddd UP!! I'm also a newbie to this site as well as colorado, originally from Philly. I moved here in Sept. and live in downtown denver. I was recommended to this site by a current member ~Barn~ and I'm in talks of buying a bike off another member in here natty, but have yet to meet up with her. So, I'm still in the market looking for a CBR, R6, GSXR-600.