PDA

View Full Version : OLD New Members - Introduce yourselves here

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

~Barn~
Thu Oct 6th, 2005, 05:07 PM
:music:
If you ain't no punk holla we want pre-nup.
We Want Pre-Nup!

Yeah...[:music:

DARK ANGEL
Thu Oct 13th, 2005, 02:13 PM
Good day to all and to all a good ride. I hail from Florida and to soon move to denver at the ned of the month. Little bit bout me. I like offroading, GUNS, anything dangerous, outdoors activities, much more. I have been riding for over 10 years and 2 of which in GERMANY when i was in the army. I have had 7 bikes. Latest and last is Veronica, she is a 2004 nickey hayden signature series. ive put over 14,000 miles on her in less than a year down here in florida. I ride hard but only after i know the roads. I am 28 years of age and a great funny person to hang with. I am mature about the passion of sportriding but as well i like to have fun. Bottom line i ride with a good head on my shoulders.

Becks
Thu Oct 13th, 2005, 02:18 PM
Good day to all and to all a good ride. I hail from Florida and to soon move to denver at the ned of the month. Little bit bout me. I like offroading, GUNS, anything dangerous, outdoors activities, much more. I have been riding for over 10 years and 2 of which in GERMANY when i was in the army. I have had 7 bikes. Latest and last is Veronica, she is a 2004 nickey hayden signature series. ive put over 14,000 miles on her in less than a year down here in florida. I ride hard but only after i know the roads. I am 28 years of age and a great funny person to hang with. I am mature about the passion of sportriding but as well i like to have fun. Bottom line i ride with a good head on my shoulders.

Welcome, bro. I'm so happy you are moving here. Youo know that kinda sounds like a personal ad. :lol:

Mother Goose
Thu Oct 13th, 2005, 02:21 PM
i like long walks on the beach, how about you?? ;)

welcome randy! can't wait to meet you, becky's told me a lot about ya

DARK ANGEL
Thu Oct 13th, 2005, 04:46 PM
Personal ad.. good one.. nah just seeking fellow corner carvers to tear up the streets with.

Feathered upstart!
Thu Oct 13th, 2005, 05:31 PM
no one here rides.

We all pose at the Dairy Queen on west parkland ave :P

bandicoot
Mon Oct 17th, 2005, 10:27 PM
Hi all!!!! My name is Travis. I currently live in Phoenix, but I have thought of Moving to Denver. I heard this was the place to be on the Web, and thought I'd check you guys and gals out. I'm a Fireman out here, have been for about 7 Years now. I obviously like bikes, and I have a few. My current Streetbike is an 03 Aprilia RSVR. I have an 88 Honda Hawk GT, and a 2000 R6 Trakebike. I also have a few others, but that's enough for now.

Anyway, I look forward to chatting with you all. I also look forward to visiting out there soon, Maybe I could get a tour guide or two?

Travis

SFB
Thu Oct 20th, 2005, 11:41 PM
Hi all. My name is Shannon. I picked up my ZX-11 in late spring and have been enjoying it, but don't have anyone to ride with. Took a ride down to the springs this weekend, saw a group heading the opposite direction on I-25 and decided I needed to find some people to ride with / make some friends, so here I am.

Stuart Little
Thu Oct 20th, 2005, 11:44 PM
ooh, what a crappy choice in bike :P I'll ride with ya anytime, as sunday is my only day off, I would suggest a sunday :lol:

Suz
Fri Oct 21st, 2005, 12:16 AM
Hey Jeff ~

What's " normal " ??? LOL Sorry, I couldn't resist since I've never known what " normal " is.. and don't want to either. I'm afraid life would be too dull. I like keepin' others on their toes.. always guessin' what I'm up to next. LOL

I 'spose I'm considered a newbie here, too.. I joined up on September 1st of 2004. I've been more active in the group since I finally remembered my user name & password.

I enjoy this group, and hope to be able to meet y'all sometime. So I welcome all who are new here.

Suz

Suz
Fri Oct 21st, 2005, 12:19 AM
:pointlaugh: Notto, you crack me up! I'm sittin' here at work laughin', and my co-worker is wondering what has me so tickled... thanks for the laugh, I needed it. :lol:

Suz

Derek
Fri Oct 21st, 2005, 04:15 PM
Hello all. Been lurking from time to time as I contemplated my move out to CO and now that it seems eminent I figured it was time to find a new home board. I am currently in VA, but will probably be in Denver by the end of November. Looking forward to meeting you guys and gals and exploring the roads of my soon to be new home!

Looks like I will be working in Aurora, so I welcome any suggestions on where to look for places to live.

-Derek

Brizz
Fri Oct 21st, 2005, 04:37 PM
Welcome Derek! Drinks on you!

Gotta love new members!

Dr. Joe Siphek
Fri Oct 21st, 2005, 04:37 PM
Welcome everyone!

Cleveland
Fri Oct 21st, 2005, 09:12 PM
lotsa new folks! :hibye:

:doublefinger:

Feathered upstart!
Fri Oct 21st, 2005, 09:36 PM
Club all full, we need all you newbies to turn back to Kansas city.

Suz
Fri Oct 21st, 2005, 11:30 PM
:pointlaugh: Toto was last seen escaping from Kansas.. wonder why? :lol:

Suz

Feathered upstart!
Fri Oct 21st, 2005, 11:41 PM
NEWBIES!!!!! :guns:

Dracus
Mon Oct 24th, 2005, 12:01 PM
Hey all, new guy here. My name is JP and I just moved to Thornton with my girlfriend about 2 months ago. I have a black/silver '04 600RR (http://www.600rr.us/misc_images/left_silverlowers.jpg), but I had to leave it at home in Utah for now because I didn't have a good way to get it over here. I'll be picking it up in the spring and doing a lot of riding, so I hope to get together with all you guys soon. I've been going INSANE without my bike, but I love the Denver area so far.

If you have an RR, I'm the owner of www.600rr.us -- an install writeup/technical guide site for the 600RR. Some of you might remember Luckydevil; he's the one that wrote the ones that are currently on there. I put them up on my site after he took his down and gave me permission. They've helped quite a few people, so hopefully some of you can get some good use out of them. :)

Anyway, hope to meet all of you soon. If you have myspace, you can add me at http://www.myspace.com/kickinradjp

XFastStevwoX
Wed Oct 26th, 2005, 12:04 PM
So funny you all should be talking about Kansas City. I just so happen to be moving from KC to Denver in a matter of months. Im moving out there to attend the Art Institute of Co. Im stoked (as you can imagine) becuase for anyone whos been to KC, you know it sucks. Anyways, I have an 05 Katana and an 89 Ninja that ive been using for my parking lot bike, I was just getting ready to put a cage and all that junk on it until I found out I was accepted to the school out there, so now I am selling it for the expensive move. But ill still have the Kat and I look forward to getting to know all you and riding when I get out there!

Keyser Soze
Wed Oct 26th, 2005, 07:55 PM
Where at in KC...I'm from Prairie Village...and your right, it does suck for riding :lol:

XFastStevwoX
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 10:03 AM
Where at in KC...I'm from Prairie Village...and your right, it does suck for riding :lol:

Im currently in Overland Park, better than where I came from which is Gardner, but its still Kansas.

ruleoflife
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 04:29 PM
I'm new. Not to riding, but to this group!! In colorado springs, age 31. Married with kids. (i dont sell shoes though).Ride a ducati 750 monster. Grew up riding some motocross, also have owned a 92CBR600F2 and a 95900RR. Whats up all?..Like to ride on weekends, all other time is with family, work, and school.

Jesus rides a Duck.

busagirl
Thu Oct 27th, 2005, 05:09 PM
:hibye: welcome all

Shadowmaven
Mon Oct 31st, 2005, 12:46 PM
I'm Ren, I just picked up my first bike ('01 CBR 600 F4i) on 10/27. I'm about as new as it gets to bikes. I really just started getting into them a couple of months ago.

~Barn~
Mon Oct 31st, 2005, 01:04 PM
Welcome newies. :doublefinger:

Sully
Mon Oct 31st, 2005, 02:54 PM
Welcome n00bs ! 8)

fizzerella
Mon Nov 7th, 2005, 10:17 AM
Hi All, I am Ronda, some of you may just know me as EliR6's wife. I have been to a couple get togethers and met a few of you. I have lived here in Co for about 2 years now and it is time to meet some cool people and have some fun. I have a FZR 400, I havnt had a chance to put many miles on it but i hope that will change soon!

Lee
Wed Nov 30th, 2005, 01:39 PM
Hi. I'm Lee. My wife and I live in Colorado Springs.

I've been riding on and off since the early 1970's. Then, I married the right woman and I've been riding ever since. I've owned 9 motorcycles. My current bike is the only true sportbike I have ever owned, a GSX-R1000. My regret is that I didn't buy one sooner.

I'm a street rider. I'm thinking about a track day next Spring; my friends insist that I'm really missing out so I think I'll give it a try.

I'm looking forward to club rides when the weather improves in the Spring and to meeting club members.

Lee

AshliRider44
Wed Nov 30th, 2005, 01:48 PM
Welcome Lee :)
I'd say go for a track day! Its perdy sweet! Unfortunately the closest track is PMI- Pueblo. :( CDR and 2nd Creek are both closed now :cry: but theres a new track out east in the making-- hope you can make it to the Toy Run-- it will be a blast and you could get to meet everyone :D

ebazyl
Wed Nov 30th, 2005, 02:23 PM
Hi. I'm Lee. My wife and I live in Colorado Springs.

I've been riding on and off since the early 1970's. Then, I married the right woman and I've been riding ever since. I've owned 9 motorcycles. My current bike is the only true sportbike I have ever owned, a GSX-R1000. My regret is that I didn't buy one sooner.

I'm a street rider. I'm thinking about a track day next Spring; my friends insist that I'm really missing out so I think I'll give it a try.

I'm looking forward to club rides when the weather improves in the Spring and to meeting club members.

Lee

Hmm... gsxr-1000 & track days!! Sounds like a good time to me, can I come play too?

~Barn~
Wed Nov 30th, 2005, 02:25 PM
Welcome, newies. :doublefinger:

Slo
Tue Dec 20th, 2005, 06:45 PM
Just moved here to CO and picked up my first bike, an 06' busa...

Just kidding about it being my first bike, but am new to the area. Looking at meeting a few folks to get to know some good people and the area. Very much looking forward to getting into the mountains once it warms up but if anyone is looking for a local ride partner, look me up.

Lee
Tue Dec 20th, 2005, 07:38 PM
Slo1229,

My wife and I live in Colorado Springs. We don't know if or when we'll get a chance to meet you but welcome anyway.

I don't know if you're new to Colorado but in case you are, if you get a chance to ride this weekend, beware of the sand on the roads. It's everywhere.

Best regards,

Lee

Slo
Tue Dec 20th, 2005, 07:44 PM
Thanks for the warning, yes, I am new here, moved from GA after a year and Jacksonville before that. New in the area, on a new bike, in new "weather" that im not used to, what a combination. Co Springs, well, I don't think that's too far from me, maybe if your gonna be out and about, let me know, and we can meet up. I will most likely be two-up, my fiance went around the block the other day and thought it was great. I told her wait until road/weather is better for a much more "enjoyable" ride.

Jay

dapper
Tue Jan 10th, 2006, 02:26 PM
Hello all!

Technically this would be my introduction even though I originally joined back in 2001. :lol: The web site has changed a lot since 2001. :up:

Some of you I have never met before and others know me or know of me. ;)
I took a medical leave for years basically. :down:

If you want to see a couple old (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/ClubPics/page13/02-Co_Springs.jpg) pics from 2001 (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/ClubPics/page15/11-Left-hand-canyon.jpg). I am on the yellow/black gsxr.

Will this eliminate the wiffle ball bat from hitting me in the head again? I would like to think so… :D

I am also involved with the local (http://www.rmsolo.org/index.html) and national (http://www.scca.org/) SCCA in both high and slow speed car events.
Just passed the snowboard instructor clinic last weekend. :headbang:

Some hero’s out there such as Spiderman and Barn have fond memories of the last ride I lead with “the magic number” moment. :yes:

If I don’t introduce myself when you see me, please introduce yourself to me.

Very nice to meet you! :cheers:

Dan

Lee
Tue Jan 10th, 2006, 08:24 PM
Glad you're back. I hope the medical leave is completely behind you.

Lee

HalloweenJack
Wed Feb 1st, 2006, 12:28 AM
Hello everybody,

Thought I would say hey. I'm both a n00b to this site and riding. I got my first bike in July, a 94 Kan-o-tuna 600. I figured that I might as well learn to ride on something that I won't feel as bad if I drop it.

Anyway just a quick hello and I hope I get the chance to meet some if not all of you.

HalloweenJack

Mel
Wed Feb 1st, 2006, 12:57 PM
I would like to personally welcome all you site n00bs to the madness of the CSC. Enjoy! :D

busagirl
Wed Feb 1st, 2006, 02:36 PM
:hibye: welcome!!

Jmetz
Wed Feb 1st, 2006, 03:28 PM
I would like to welcome you noobs also, but only because I have nothing better to do right this minute. :lol:

phoenixr2
Sun Feb 12th, 2006, 01:41 PM
Im not new to the area, but new to the whole bike thing. if anyone is planning on riding in the springs let me know, or Id be happy just to meet up and chat. see ya around.

NealJB
Wed Mar 1st, 2006, 10:33 AM
Hey everyone! My name is Neal - Im a 25 year old desk jockey who bought my first bike last summer. Got a smokin' deal on a 2003 Suzuki SV650S (silver...because its the fastest color :lol: ) Last summer I rode with my buddy but, sadly, he moved to DC leaving me without a gang to roll with. So I found you guys and am pumped to have some folks to ride with again.

I look forward to catching you on some weekend rides and maybe grabbin a few brews down at Breck. Thanks for a great site and I look forward to meeting you all soon!

Best,
Neal

Mel
Wed Mar 1st, 2006, 12:59 PM
Welcome....

Where you located at? There are a lot of rides, but most are smaller groups from certain ends of town who band together like rival gangs.

BTW, the silver color is only worth lil...you gotta add stickers to make it fast :P

NealJB
Wed Mar 1st, 2006, 05:22 PM
Stickers eh? Hehhehe, those would make my bike l33t 8)

Im actually in Lakewood, with easy access to the Morrison Conoco which is I know where some of the rides originate from. Now that the weather is nicer, are people meeting up there on the weekends? Where are you located? Im so glad Im gonna have some people to ride with again!

Also, what's the deal with Breck? You guys/girls meet down there every Wed night?

Thanks for the info! looking forward to meeting everyone soon!

Neal

Mel
Wed Mar 1st, 2006, 08:54 PM
Yeah, the Morrison Conoco is the psuedo-official meeting spot. I am not a morning person myself, so when I do make it out, it is usually just organizing via text messaging (which I do far too much of) later in the mornings/afternoons. I am in Highlands Ranch.
As for Breck, there are usually people down there about every Wednesday...some nights are busier than others, someone usually throws up a post on wednesdays to see who will be there that night. There is also a group of us on the south end of town who hit up happy hour every friday after work if you care to join us.

NealJB
Wed Mar 1st, 2006, 11:59 PM
Friday happy hour sounds like fun. PM me next time you go out and I'll see if I can make it!

~Barn~
Thu Mar 2nd, 2006, 08:59 AM
Welcome to da club newies. :doublefinger:

Mojojojo
Sat Mar 4th, 2006, 05:14 PM
'spose I'll say hey again, I have been around for quite a while, but I never seem to get out with the CSC folk much.

I've got a YZF that has been my only transport for couple years now, ...grin its got 50,000+mi now... so I have been around a bit on 2 wheels, but I'm more of a motor head than a stunt pilot if ya know what I mean..

Well, like some folk I've been gone for a bit..for no particular reason :evil: , and then did the no license hustle for another bit :evil: .. So if your wondering why you haven't seen me much.... Anyway I'm finally legal on the road again, and this is proabaly my last summer in Colorado so I defiantely want to get out and ride as much as I can..

..While back I did a post about pulling the shift drum without splitting the case on a yzf...If anyone cares, you can, but you might be shaking a 400lb bike upsidedown like your trying to get a prize out of a cracker jack box, so I'd suggest still pulling the motor first... and having the money for a new shift drum before you start..

Wildturkee
Sat Mar 4th, 2006, 06:24 PM
Just a nother newbee here! :headbang:

Mojojojo
Sun Mar 5th, 2006, 03:46 PM
...Just a nother newbee here! Headbang

..yeah more or less... sometimes you got to start at the bottom, sometimes your born there. just glad I have a bike down hear in nooby land..

Good to meet ya'll though- I am a pretty damn good painter and artist though, If anyone's looking for powder coating rims, painting there bike, Custom print a vynil seat with your own graphics, etc... leeme know, maybe I can work my way up the food chain a bit and help folks here out... Working on a Japanise Zero plane paint job for my bike right now- ..rather use a p-51 mustang, but didn't seem to make much since its on a Yamaha..

Flip
Tue Mar 7th, 2006, 05:12 PM
Hi from another newb. Been reading this site for a while now, and Im pretty sure y'all are crazy, so Im in the right place.
By the way, I lied about how long I've been street riding. :o Only since last year. Been drag racing since 99 if that counts for anything...
Just checkin to see if anyone actually reads this stuff.
Love ridin, not sure what took me so long to buy a bike.
Later

Spiderman
Tue Mar 7th, 2006, 05:15 PM
Just checkin to see if anyone actually reads this stuff.Nope, sorry. :D

Flip
Tue Mar 7th, 2006, 05:36 PM
Hey, someone I know....sortof :)
P.S. I do fine going straight, its the turns that get me comfounded!

dapper
Tue Mar 7th, 2006, 07:30 PM
:viking:

Hey, someone I know....sortof :)
P.S. I do fine going straight, its the turns that get me comfounded!
P.S. Welcome to the club! :D
Let me know what size you're tires are, sounds like their still new on the shoulders! :lol:

Hi from another newb. Been reading this site for a while now, and Im pretty sure y'all are crazy, so Im in the right place.
:silly: Ah, so the mental institution finally closed their doors and gave ya a license! ;)

By the way, I lied about how long I've been street riding. :o
It takes two to lie, one to lie and one to listen. However if you have a multiple personality disorder. Never argue with a fool. She may be doing the same thing. :roll: ;)
:cheers:

seven1nine
Thu Mar 9th, 2006, 09:12 AM
Hi, I'm the newbie that loves bewbies. Live in the Springs and love to ride. Speak in a loud fashion in my direction.

Saytuck99
Thu Mar 9th, 2006, 09:21 AM
Just wanted to drop a line and say hello...new here from NY...live in the Colorado Blvd and Alameada area (about a mile from Shotguns)...Website is great...looking to ride whenever I can...02 GSXR 750 and recently added 1991 Honda F2 (joe camel addition)

Suki
Thu Mar 9th, 2006, 09:43 AM
Just wanted to drop a line and say hello...new here from NY...

An Italian from New Yawk, NICE!!!

lol, welcome newbies!!

Sully
Thu Mar 9th, 2006, 09:43 AM
Hi, I'm the newbie that loves bewbies. Live in the Springs and love to ride. Speak in a loud fashion in my direction.

:spit:.... How original.... :lol:...

Welcome n00bs...

TooDamfst
Thu Mar 9th, 2006, 01:43 PM
Hello peeps newbie here lovin the site but still tryin to get the hang of it though. Just wanted to get my foot in the door and throw a friendly shout out. lookin forward to ridin with ya.

mtnairlover
Thu Mar 9th, 2006, 02:20 PM
Hi all...

...man I feel like a 'newbie'...ha! What am I sayin'? I am a newbie and darn proud of it! :P

Just started ridin' last summer after taking the basic rider course in Ft. Collins. Bought a really old bike...a '79KawiKZ750. A friend who's been riding for 50+ years said, "It's a great starter bike!" He test drove it before me. So, guess I'm still practicing, but haven't been out since last summer. Now I gotta take a maintenance course so I know what the heck I'm doin'.

Can't wait to get out again.

Well, just thought I'd introduce myself a bit. Hope to meet some of you at some point. It's good to meet new people with some of the same interests, though.

Oh, you can thank ripper750 for my registration as he was the one who suggested this site...happy trails 8)

Mel
Thu Mar 9th, 2006, 02:25 PM
Welcome!!
How is ripper750 doing?

mtnairlover
Thu Mar 9th, 2006, 02:39 PM
Thanks...

ripper75 is doing well, I guess. He's an e-mail buddy of mine. Should be back from training this weekend, though.

I'll let him know you were asking :)

mtnairlover
Thu Mar 9th, 2006, 02:41 PM
ooohhh...sshhhz

I meant ripper750...my bad:-(

~Barn~
Thu Mar 9th, 2006, 02:45 PM
Welcome to da club, newies. Enjoy yourselves!

Dr. Joe Siphek
Thu Mar 9th, 2006, 02:50 PM
Welcome all

Jason ON
Wed Mar 15th, 2006, 06:16 PM
I might as well say "hi".

Hi.

Now that that's over with I can go on about my business. :lol:

freezincold
Sun Mar 19th, 2006, 03:41 PM
Hello...new here so thought I would say "HI".

I hope to meet a few of you on the track...or maybe even get together for some twisties. I am going to be busy over next weekend so I won't be able to hit up the track day on the 30th...but will be jumping aboard for subsequent sessions.

Cool site.

Doctor J
Tue Mar 21st, 2006, 11:49 AM
Hi everyone, I already posted to the North Central group but I'm new to the club. I'm a bartender up in Boulder and would love nothing more than to meet new people to ride with. I'm looking forward to this season, just purchased a new CBR600F4i which I love, so feel free to get in touch and we'll hit the streets!

twissted
Tue Mar 21st, 2006, 12:19 PM
Hello everyone, just moved from KC Kansas and waiting for some decent weater to ride! I was on the CO busa site and heard about this one so i thought I would drop in.

Bat
Tue Mar 21st, 2006, 12:52 PM
Hello everyone, just moved from KC Kansas and waiting for some decent weater to ride! I was on the CO busa site and heard about this one so i thought I would drop in.

Hey - I'm a Turner HS dropout - know where that is? Okay, I did go back and get the <EDIT - d-i-p-l-o-m-a...gimme a break, dap, I was drinking when I typed this- okay, thinking about drinking, bwahahaha :P > (Lee's Summit). I believe there's some other ex-KC peeps around here. You'll like the weather sooooo much better here, lol...and the mtns (of course).

~Barn~
Tue Mar 21st, 2006, 01:11 PM
Welcome Newies. It's a celebration... Enjoy yourselves!

twissted
Wed Mar 22nd, 2006, 07:22 AM

Hey - I'm a Turner HS dropout - know where that is? Okay, I did go back and get the degree (Lee's Summit). I believe there's some other ex-KC peeps around here. You'll like the weather sooooo much better here, lol...and the mtns (of course).

My G-Friend's mom works for Turner School District in like kindergarten or 1st grade. I like that it snows and not just sleet and freezing rain here but I am ready for some nice weather already. The Bus needs the cobs blown out.

Dazed
Fri Mar 24th, 2006, 02:43 PM
Hey everyone im new to the site. My names Robert and i am moving to the Denver area in about three weeks and was wondering what the riding is like out there. I'm from Santa Cruz California and love a good twisty :D . i'm at work so all add a pic to my avatar later.

Robert

S2RGRL
Fri Mar 24th, 2006, 03:00 PM
Welcome to CSC :hibye: You're gonna love it here!

dapper
Fri Mar 24th, 2006, 03:03 PM
Welcome Robert! :D :hibye:

Obviously Dazed was an easy picks...it fits...
Here's the link that was earmarked: New Member Introductions here (http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=13045&start=300)

Don't worry Noobie...saucy is a form of extreme sarcasm!

Dr. Joe Siphek
Fri Mar 24th, 2006, 03:05 PM
Welcome nube...what do you ride?

Mother Goose
Fri Mar 24th, 2006, 03:09 PM
I was born and raised in Santa Cruz till the 6th grade, then moved to Hollister, Redding, Redwood City, Morgan Hill, back to Hollister, now I'm here in Denver. :lol:

The riding here is awesome, as long as you stay away from the gravel :lol: Think of the road (I forget the name) that goes over the hill between Watsonville and Gilroy.... and picture that road everywhere :lol: Well, at least if you pick the right roads ;)

Dazed
Fri Mar 24th, 2006, 03:18 PM
Welcome nube...what do you ride?

I ride 04 gsxr 750. all get some pics up from a ride i was on yesterday. I also have gsxr 600

Dazed
Fri Mar 24th, 2006, 03:20 PM
I was born and raised in Santa Cruz till the 6th grade, then moved to Hollister, Redding, Redwood City, Morgan Hill, back to Hollister, now I'm here in Denver. :lol:

The riding here is awesome, as long as you stay away from the gravel :lol: Think of the road (I forget the name) that goes over the hill between Watsonville and Gilroy.... and picture that road everywhere :lol: Well, at least if you pick the right roads ;)

It's uvas or 152. If that's what it's i cant wait to get there. So you know 4 corners and alices up in the santa cruz mountains?

Lee
Fri Mar 24th, 2006, 03:53 PM
GSXRs? Great. You own the right bikes. 8)

Welcome to Colorado and the club.

Lee

KooLaid
Fri Mar 24th, 2006, 04:24 PM
Think of the road (I forget the name) that goes over the hill between Watsonville and Gilroy.... and picture that road everywhere :lol: Well, at least if you pick the right roads ;)

I think it's "hecker pass" or something like that. I LOVE that road, nice and green and twisty! Well it does suck when you have slow cars slowing you down and making your fan kick on.

KooLaid
Fri Mar 24th, 2006, 04:25 PM
BTW, welcome!

CYCLE_MONKEY
Fri Mar 24th, 2006, 04:29 PM
Welcome noob. My youngest bro graduated UC Santa Cruz. Been there a few times, it was pretty cool. There's an upstairs bar downtown that has like 3 different excellent hard ciders on tap. Yummy. Can't remember the name.

Enjoy the riding here, but beware, the roads can be sandy and are totally unforgiving.

Gixxers RULE!!! :D

Dazed
Fri Mar 24th, 2006, 05:25 PM
Welcome noob. My youngest bro graduated UC Santa Cruz. Been there a few times, it was pretty cool. There's an upstairs bar downtown that has like 3 different excellent hard ciders on tap. Yummy. Can't remember the name.

Enjoy the riding here, but beware, the roads can be sandy and are totally unforgiving.

That would Rosie Mcanns. My favorite spot on fridays.

Dazed
Tue Apr 4th, 2006, 09:48 PM
So it looks like all be in Colorado by the 25th of April. Any rides planned for that weekend? Our where does everyone meet?

Robert

~Barn~
Tue Apr 4th, 2006, 10:01 PM
Welcome to da club newies. Please have your ID's ready. :doublefinger:

Mel
Tue Apr 4th, 2006, 10:10 PM
So it looks like all be in Colorado by the 25th of April. Any rides planned for that weekend? Our where does everyone meet?

Robert

Well, hey....if you are here by the 25th, that means you would be just in time to hit up Wednesday night bike night at Breckenridge Brewrey downtown on the 26th, meet a few people, then figure out who you want to ride with on the weekend. There are a couple standard weekend canyon carving meeting places, as well as a few more close knit groups who hook up at random to do things. Just watch the forums for times, location, people, etc. or get some numbers at bike night and wait for the calls/text messages.
Because I am too lazy to look back, what end of town are you going to be living/working on? If you will be on the south end or DTC area, I would be happy to show you the way to Brecks. Contrary to popular belief, I can play nicely sometimes :lol:

Standup
Wed Apr 5th, 2006, 10:15 PM
new here so i thought id say what up. i just started riding street about a month ago so be ready for a helluva lotta noob questions :D see yall around the board!

Dazed
Thu Apr 6th, 2006, 06:51 AM
Well, hey....if you are here by the 25th, that means you would be just in time to hit up Wednesday night bike night at Breckenridge Brewrey downtown on the 26th, meet a few people, then figure out who you want to ride with on the weekend. There are a couple standard weekend canyon carving meeting places, as well as a few more close knit groups who hook up at random to do things. Just watch the forums for times, location, people, etc. or get some numbers at bike night and wait for the calls/text messages.
Because I am too lazy to look back, what end of town are you going to be living/working on? If you will be on the south end or DTC area, I would be happy to show you the way to Brecks. Contrary to popular belief, I can play nicely sometimes :lol:[/quote]

All be there for sure by the 25th but i am not sure yet exactly where all be staying, for the first 2 months all be doing corporate housing and dont really have a choice on the area. But i am going up today thru sunday to meet with my realtor and look at some houses in the Cherry Creek area as well as Congress Park and Highlands. But all post up when i get there to find out where Brecks is at. The realtor i am working with told me these areas are pretty much central denver.

Black Ghost
Thu Apr 6th, 2006, 08:53 AM
Hey,
My name is Brandon. Currently, I'm joining you from Iraq. I'll be heading home soon and hope to get to know some of ya'll before I get home. Look forward to seeing ya'll.

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu Apr 6th, 2006, 09:10 AM
Welcome! Whatcha ridin' and where are you?

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu Apr 6th, 2006, 09:13 AM

That would Rosie Mcanns. My favorite spot on fridays.

Didn't remember the name, but it was a cool place. I remember it had a nice wooden bar, and 10-yr-old Scotches and Irish whiskeys too. Thanks!

CYCLE_MONKEY
Thu Apr 6th, 2006, 09:19 AM
Hey,
My name is Brandon. Currently, I'm joining you from Iraq. I'll be heading home soon and hope to get to know some of ya'll before I get home. Look forward to seeing ya'll.

Welcome, and glad to hear you're coming back from serving our country without injury! Hat's off to you and all the rest.

P.S. Watch out for all the bleeding-heart Liberals here! :D

Sully
Thu Apr 6th, 2006, 09:21 AM
Welcome n00bs :D

Black Ghost
Thu Apr 6th, 2006, 09:32 AM
Thanx.
The only thing keeping me going is looking forward to ride my new bike. ZX10R 2006 ebony!!!

New to the site, but I've been riding for what seems like a life time.

We've got our own little sportsbike group out here. Although the MP will not allow motorcycles on base, but we ride the wheeles off mule, ATV!!!!

Sully
Thu Apr 6th, 2006, 09:35 AM
Army ?

Black Ghost
Thu Apr 6th, 2006, 09:46 AM
GO ARMY!

~Barn~
Thu Apr 6th, 2006, 10:25 AM
P.S. Watch out for all the bleeding-heart Liberals here! :D

God hates Suzuki and Kawasaki.
Let us pray.

Welcome to the club, Ghost. :doublefinger: Glad you're on your way back home. :up:

Black Ghost
Thu Apr 6th, 2006, 10:39 AM
OH I see, R1
Hey I won't hold that against you.

Black Ghost
Thu Apr 6th, 2006, 10:39 AM
J/K

~Barn~
Thu Apr 6th, 2006, 10:41 AM
OH I see, R1
Hey I won't hold that against you.

Against me? If you're anywhere near me, I'll be impressed. :P

Black Ghost
Thu Apr 6th, 2006, 10:46 AM
With your joke or your bike r1 HAHAHAHAHa LOL..

ebazyl
Thu Apr 6th, 2006, 10:48 AM
can we just all agree to be happy that niehter of you dont' ride a honda?

~Barn~
Thu Apr 6th, 2006, 10:56 AM
You should be a god damn Moderator, Gene! Well played. :applause:

Suki
Thu Apr 6th, 2006, 11:14 AM
In the words of a famous Kaliea:

HONDA SUCKS!!!

:lol: :D damn i love that kid!

Suki
Thu Apr 6th, 2006, 11:14 AM
oh and welcome! :)

Sully
Thu Apr 6th, 2006, 11:54 AM
One must be able to spell to be a moderator... so Ebazyl is OUT... :lol:

Thanks for your Military SERVICE Black Ghost ! :up:

And Suki.... I concur HONDA SUCKS!!! :P

Fly boy
Thu Apr 6th, 2006, 12:07 PM
talk to me first :) I quickly got the resident n00b name from those Q's, so know I probly know what u want to know.

Suki
Thu Apr 6th, 2006, 12:09 PM
you became the resident noob because you begged to be called the resident noob and everytime i told you that you were no longer the noob you'd cry to your Daddy, Ralph... "Suki's being mean to me :cry: " BAH! :lol:

Ms-iam4u2nv
Thu Apr 6th, 2006, 12:20 PM
Where ya located?

Fly boy
Thu Apr 6th, 2006, 12:22 PM
SHUSH you little runt or I will squash u like a bug....

Or just tell daddy :) :lol:

Suki
Thu Apr 6th, 2006, 12:33 PM

you don't even come up to my nipples you short bastard!!! :lol:

Jay
Thu Apr 6th, 2006, 12:43 PM

WOW!!

Suki
Thu Apr 6th, 2006, 12:55 PM
JAY!!! XOXOXOXOXO :lol:

Jay
Thu Apr 6th, 2006, 03:06 PM
SUKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :boobies: :leghump: :makeout:

Mel
Thu Apr 6th, 2006, 03:12 PM
hehe, you said nipples :oops:

Welcome to the insanity!

Fly boy
Thu Apr 6th, 2006, 04:07 PM

I know, and I LOOVVVEEEEE the view down here ;)

and don't piss me off, I'll bit ur knees

Dr. Joe Siphek
Thu Apr 6th, 2006, 04:57 PM
I'm w/ Suki...i've never seen anyone want to be a noob so bad...seriously...it's been a year now, time for a new title...how about...?

Black Ghost
Fri Apr 7th, 2006, 12:23 AM
Ms-iam4u2nv,
I'm in Mosul, Iraq. The very north end of Iraq.

Mugen
Tue Apr 11th, 2006, 01:24 PM
Hey I'm Austin. Ride a green ZX-6R, I ride daily rain or shine! Anyone wanna ride on Sundays, lemme know. That's my day to play.....also, anyone have a small full-face helmet for my girl? Yeah, I know....beef up the profile.....

dapper
Tue Apr 11th, 2006, 04:54 PM
Hey I'm Austin. Ride a green ZX-6R, I ride daily rain or shine! Anyone wanna ride on Sundays, lemme know. That's my day to play.....also, --snip-- Yeah, I know....beef up the profile.....

Welcome to the CSC!

anyone have a small full-face helmet for my girl?
Hmm, do blow-up dolls really need a helmet?

~Barn~
Tue Apr 11th, 2006, 05:05 PM
What'up Austin. Welcome to da club. :cheers:

nynoah
Mon Apr 17th, 2006, 08:02 AM
Ok I just thought I would introduce myself to the board. My name is Noah and I have been in the Denver area for 3 years now. Great place for riding too. Beats the flat roads I grew up on in upstate NY.

Anyways. I ride a 1990 FZR400 franken bike that I created. Some people may have seen me before. My bike is unique. The body work is from a Jap spec FZR400rr (never imported here)

Here is a link to some pics on my bike. The pics are old. I will post new ones when I can get my post count up to the level that will let me post pics.
My FZR400/yzf600r franken bike (http://http://www.bikepics.com/members/nynoah/90fzr400/)

I´ve had a great time building my FZR4/6. It´s been a ON GOING project that I will probably NEVER finish. (I have the moding bug, anyone who has it knows what I mean.) It is rideable and handles like no other. I can keep upwith, if not beat most modern bikes and still take pride in the fact that my bike is different. What is it? 1990 FZR400 (US, 1WG) frame, 98 YZF600r thunder cat motor, all YZF electrics (fuel level sensor dremeled into FZR tank and all), 98 GSXR750 inverted front end(great set of Showa forks), 6 piston calipers, FZR400rr swing arm, TZ250 17 by 5.25 inch rear wheel, Ducati 3.5 in front wheel, ducati speedo assembly (stock gauges work now with the ducati speedo), Jap spec FZR400rr projector beam headlight, FZR400rr upper, YZF750r tail, Full racing header to Over Over racing Ti can, Brembo rear master cylinder, steel braided brake lines, Factory jet kit, Factory racing shift kit, R1 tail light, custom frame slider down tubes, 520 chain setup, plus way more.

Hope to see every one out riding this summer.
Noah

KooLaid
Mon Apr 17th, 2006, 12:06 PM
Dude link is brrrroke!

Jenny
Mon Apr 17th, 2006, 01:26 PM
Here's a better link: http://www.bikepics.com/members/nynoah/90fzr400/

Welcome to the boards, Noah! Where upstate are you from? :)

nynoah
Mon Apr 17th, 2006, 08:02 PM
I grew up outside Buffalo in Grand Island NY. I left there in 95 when I joined the Army. Since that time, I lived in Germany for 5 years, San Antonio TX, Wash DC, Silver Spring MD, Aberdeen MD and now ALL over the Denver area.

Thanks for fixing my link too.

Jenny
Tue Apr 18th, 2006, 09:24 AM
Sweet, I'm from Rochester. :)

You're welcome!

nynoah
Tue Apr 18th, 2006, 07:00 PM
Great house of guitars out in Rochester is the bomb!

Also, not sure if you remember this story. But years back, I was at the Parallel Boogie bar in Rochestor while the Mighty Mighty Bosstones (way before they became mainstream) were playing. The floor caved in on us while we were all dancing and partying. That was a crazy show.

Jenny
Thu Apr 20th, 2006, 10:41 AM
hehe the HOG. :P

That sounds vaguely familiar...would this have been in the early 90's?

DICK
Thu May 11th, 2006, 02:58 PM
Hi

Sully
Thu May 11th, 2006, 03:01 PM
:wtf:

Suki
Thu May 11th, 2006, 03:07 PM
Hi

dont ever call me when i'm drunk ever again!!!!
welcome to the club faucker!!! :D

Mel
Thu May 11th, 2006, 04:27 PM

Well, when would you like to be called then? :P

Mista Black
Fri May 12th, 2006, 03:10 AM
Hi

:spit: welcome to the club dick

Suki
Fri May 12th, 2006, 09:18 AM

Well, when would you like to be called then? :P

well, not right now.. i'm still drunk, stupid av's game.. who won anyways??? haha

VOID
Fri May 12th, 2006, 10:47 AM
Hey Guys, my name is Seth.
I'm riding a 03' Honda 919.
I live up in Platteville so if anyone up from the north wants to ride sometime I'd be game.

dapper
Fri May 12th, 2006, 12:51 PM
Welcome Void! :)

dm_gsxr
Fri May 12th, 2006, 03:12 PM
Hey, first post :)

Followed a link here from sport-touring.net and thought I'd join up.

I've been riding, off and on since the early 70's. Started on a Yamaha 250. Went to a Honda 360 then Kawasaki. From there I went to a couple of Harley's and accidentally got a GSXR750W (trade in deal; step daughter's boyfriend needed a truck, I had one, he traded his unused gixxer and some cash for the truck). Anyway, sold the gixxer and bought a Hayabusa in July of 04. Bought a Goldwing (for the wife) last year. recently sold the Harley and Goldwing so I'm down to just the 'busa.

I'm more of a long distance rider although I will do some canyon carving up 6, 72, 119, Poudre Canyon, Central City Parkway, Mt Evans, Evergreen, etc.

Personal website is over here http://www.schelin.org

I have lots of favorite pics but this one is nice:

http://www.schelin.org/20050409/day07/killboy.10.png

Later.

carl

mclarke
Fri May 12th, 2006, 03:57 PM
Hey Hey, New here as well. Just moved from Upsate NY all the way here to lovely Denver CO. Current found an apartment in Lakewood (hampden and wadsworth) and I am working for a company named BNC (business networking consulting)

Yes I am an IT guy.

Ridiing a 2004 Yamaha R6, it is blue/black (still have to finish repainting it)

Hope to catch you all soon! I will get some more pics up asap.

konichd
Fri May 12th, 2006, 04:21 PM
Clarke,

You don't by chance live in the "Hampdens" complex do you? Also is your right side mid fairing panel the one that need repainting? Do you keep your R6 under a tarp out in the parking lot?

If so, howdy neighbor! :lol:

mclarke
Fri May 12th, 2006, 04:28 PM
what a small world... And to think google lead me here.. Maybe ill lnever leave now! NEVER!

Jenny
Sat May 13th, 2006, 12:21 PM
Yay! Another upstate NY'er! :D

mclarke
Sat May 13th, 2006, 01:38 PM
i take it you are an ex upstater?

Jenny
Sat May 13th, 2006, 02:30 PM
Rochester :)

mclarke
Sat May 13th, 2006, 05:01 PM
ahh rottenchester... gotta love that place, i lived in Syracuse

Airreed
Sat May 13th, 2006, 05:18 PM
I too am orginally from upstate too, a small farming town about 60 miles north of Albany. You're OK in my book as long as your not a Yankee fan!

Teflon
Sat May 13th, 2006, 08:49 PM
new york, east coast, ohhh the nightmares....make them go away!

mclarke
Sun May 14th, 2006, 12:48 AM
F the yankees red sox all the way, born and raised!

Hamzeh
Sun May 14th, 2006, 01:44 PM
Hi, my name is Hamzeh and I just joined this forum. I'm from Jordan, but I went to college in Indiana starting in '99, and I've been working in Colorado ever since I graduated in '03.

I started riding last summer, and I bought a 1992 Yamaha SECA II. I would like to improve my riding skills before I can move on to a bigger and faster bike. I'm interested in finding tracks where people can practice on the weekends and where they can talk to more experienced riders. I'm glad I found this forum, I'll be checking it frequently.

Back home in Jordan, motorcycles are banned (wtf?). Most people would just dismiss the idea of riding a motorcycle as insane and too dangerous and simply not possible because of the laws, so I feel priviliged that I can do it here. I know it's dangerous but it's a lot of fun too. When I go back to Jordan I'm going to try my best to bring a bike with me, I know that some people do it if they have the right connections.

~Barn~
Sun May 14th, 2006, 05:58 PM
Welcome to the club newies.

CBRSue
Tue May 16th, 2006, 11:34 PM
Hey, Susan here. I met a few members at Breck last year. I finally decided to join as I've gone on a lot of poker runs and toy runs with the Harley folk (which is all good, always for a good cause), but would love to get out with sportbike riders! Are there any planned weekend rides with the club?

mclarke
Wed May 17th, 2006, 06:03 AM
there is a newbie ride coming up (think the weekend of the 2nd or 3rd) and thats all i know :) welcome aboard!

CBRSue
Wed May 17th, 2006, 11:25 AM
Hi mclarke,

Thanks for the heads up on the newbie ride! Guessing the best way to find out about rides is through the forum... I was looking at the calendar at first... I'll try to figure out the system soon. Thanks again!

CoSkibum00
Wed May 17th, 2006, 11:27 AM
All, I just wanted to drop a line and let you know that I am a noob. I ride road bikes quite a bit, and just completed my MSF course... Didn't miss a single point. 8) So anyways, i'm looking for a 600cc sport bike. I am a member on 600rr.net, and have cash for a bike. You will see me around here a lot, but if you know of a honda (F4i, 600rr), or a Yamaha R6, in the $5k range, PM me. Thanks, hope all is well.

Cg

Titania
Wed May 17th, 2006, 04:58 PM
I'm new too :D

Hi all ;)

AshliRider44
Wed May 17th, 2006, 05:04 PM
:hibye: welcome!

rlarsen
Thu May 18th, 2006, 11:51 AM
Hey guys, I've been lurking around since about 2003, but I wanted to get more active this year and maybe go on some group canyon rides or something. I've got a couple of friends who've decided to get bikes again as well, so maybe they'll show up here in the next few weeks too.

Looking forward to meeting some of you on the street.

Edit: I'm clearly retarded...I guess I've only been lurking since late 2004, since that's what it says my join date is. :roll:

McVaaahhh
Thu May 18th, 2006, 12:46 PM
Welcome all noob's. :hibye:

Check the Canyon Carving section for details on the June 4 noob ride, should have a great turn-out and be a lot of fun.

--Brian

Suki
Thu May 18th, 2006, 12:52 PM
Hi Noobs, welcome!!! :D

CBRSue
Thu May 18th, 2006, 01:11 PM
Hi SkiBum, Titania, Ashli and Larson! Hi McVaaahhh, thanks for the heads up on the June 4 Noob Ride (calendar notes to meet at Conoco in Morrison) Lookin' forward to it and lookin' forward to meeting some CSBC members!

Susan

CBRSue
Thu May 18th, 2006, 01:12 PM
Oh, and Suki, too! Thanks for the welcome note!

Susan

Suki
Thu May 18th, 2006, 01:20 PM
noooo problem! welcome to da club and hope to see everyone out riding, hell i hope to see myself out riding this summer!!!

~Barn~
Thu May 18th, 2006, 01:22 PM
Welcome to the club newies. Enjoy your ride on the 4th (if you make it), and don't forget that Wednesday is Ladies Night.

rybo
Thu May 18th, 2006, 01:22 PM
:hibye:

Welcome to the new members! Looking forward to meeting a number of you on the June 4 ride!

Scott

rlarsen
Thu May 18th, 2006, 03:46 PM
Wednesday is Ladies Night where? :D

SS929
Fri May 19th, 2006, 10:12 PM
Hello, I guess I've posted a few times but I haven't "graced" the newbie specific post. So here it goes!
Hello, I'm Scott. I just moved out to Colorado Springs in April (funny how just can cover so vast an expances as 6 weeks). I'm kind of shy, mostly when it comes to new people and meeting you folks. I work full time and go to school half time at CTU here in the springs.
So far the best experiance I've had out here was with Dave on mothers day!
Right now I'm looking for people to hang out with, that way I can have friends other than my computer :lol:

Gambler
Fri May 19th, 2006, 10:48 PM
hiddy-ho everyone! i'm new to the area (aurora) from socal originaly and i have been riding off and on for over a year now. presently i am limited to short cruises until i gert my insurance and tags up to date.

see you guys around...by the way i ride a 05' black cbr 600rr.

daemon
Mon May 22nd, 2006, 08:45 AM
i'm new as well!!!
i'm in greeley and do quite a bit of riding on the weekends.
count me in whenever you can!!!

Sully
Mon May 22nd, 2006, 09:09 AM
Wednesday is Ladies Night where? :D

I heard it was at Barn's house ! :lol:

Welcome n00bs !! :hibye:

dallas
Mon May 22nd, 2006, 09:45 AM
Hello,

I moved to the Springs from Phoenix back in September but just lurked for a little while. I find myself with alot of free time lately so I have been on here alot.

I ride a blue 04 R1 and live in the Widefield area. I am currently in Kuwait but should return home in the near future.

I hope go on some rides with you guys soon.

See you on the twisties!!

CBRSue
Wed May 24th, 2006, 10:12 AM
Hey All,

Great to see members respond to us newbies... great to see new people join up! I have my calendar marked for the June 4th ride and really looking forward to meeting new fellow riders.

Sunday, June 4th, Morrison Conoco, 9am...
is this the Conoco right next the Bandimere Speedway?

Susan

Jenny
Wed May 24th, 2006, 10:27 AM
All of you come down to the Breck tonight - there should be a lot of us there and it's a great chance to meet us. :)

Keyser Soze
Wed May 24th, 2006, 02:14 PM
All of you come down to the Breck tonight - there should be a lot of us there and it's a great chance to meet us. :)

Listen to the woman!!!

....and think of the children...wont somebody please think of the children!!!!

oh... welcome noobs.

Xaerran
Wed May 24th, 2006, 10:36 PM
Well, i have been lurking for a bit... But finally made the plunge and bought a bike! Its a 2003 YZF 600R. I am very excited! I am in Colorado, Greeley to be exact, toss me a PM if you don't mind a new rider coming out with you!!!

=Xaerran=

sprtbkbabe
Thu May 25th, 2006, 08:40 AM
:hibye:

Welcome To The Jungle!

MisterAl
Thu May 25th, 2006, 09:22 AM
Hello All...I'm a noobie, Can't wait to meet all of you and go out and do some riding this summer... 8)

~ Al

CBRSue
Fri May 26th, 2006, 02:38 PM
Jenny - thanks for the suggestion to come by the Breck this week! What a handsome crowd! You ladies are hot motorcycle mamas... and the guys are holdin' their own in the looks department. Hey, I didn't forget to notice that everyone was pretty nice and were sportin' some nice sportbikes, too.

Susan

Mel
Fri May 26th, 2006, 02:43 PM
Hi Sue! I *think* I got a chance to say a few things to ya...probably mostly talking shit (it is typical for me). Glad to meet ya, and show up more often! I try to ride down there from the south end of town whenever I can, you are always welcome to join.

joose
Mon Jun 5th, 2006, 11:50 AM
New member, new rider. Used to ride some smaller bikes way back in the day but had a 1995 ZX7R fall in my lap, so that's what I'll be riding this summer. I'm an Army vet and tattoo junky by Quincy Resevoir. Trying to talk my buddies into getting bikes too so maybe some more new members in the weeks to come.

Sully
Mon Jun 5th, 2006, 12:10 PM
Welcome to the club.. 8)

KILLA KYLEON
Tue Jun 6th, 2006, 05:29 PM
Hello to all,
My name is Kevin, I have been racing motocross for years but just recently started street ridding.
I think this club is awesome, I remember you guys from the St. Patty's day parade!
I would love to ride and hang out with some cool people and that CSC party sounds like a blast.
However, I wonder if you all will except such a newbie, plus my bike is an '86 FZ! (First bike) but it runs great and looks real clean.

CBRSue
Tue Jun 6th, 2006, 10:34 PM
Hi Kevin,
Welcome to the club! I'm new, too, and I'm also riding an older bike... '89 CBR 600. So far met some pretty cool people at Breck and on last Sunday's noob ride, so get your '86 FZ out and have some fun!
Susan

mclarke
Tue Jun 6th, 2006, 11:03 PM
dont listen to sue :) hehe welcome aboard kevin, hope to see you at the bbq and im TRYING to convince ms sue over there to come too..

KILLA KYLEON
Wed Jun 7th, 2006, 12:31 PM
Hey thanks for the warm welcome guys!

I look forward to great rides! I think I will plan on that Caldonia's meet Thursday night.
Should be a good time, plus I love there wings.

mclarke
Wed Jun 7th, 2006, 01:11 PM
Kevin, grab a bag of grub and come to the picnic as well!

Mel
Wed Jun 7th, 2006, 02:49 PM
What, Sue's not planning to come to the BBQ? Sue, you best be there! Us girls need to stick together (plus, I will be there with mini me).
Welcome to the rest of you, and you should all comsider coming to the picnic to meet people!

purem3tal
Fri Jun 9th, 2006, 07:23 AM
Hey, not sure what purpose this will serve, but Im new around here and to the motorcycling world. I'm a motorsports fan and drive a MR2 T. Looking for a bike for all the wrong reasons...chicks, cool factor ect. :)

Here is a pic of my car in case anyone has ever seen me:
http://carpron.com/multisite/d/53505-1/supersig.gif

Zanos
Sat Jun 10th, 2006, 02:13 PM
<snip> Looking for a bike for all the wrong reasons...chicks, cool factor ect. :) <snip>

:roll:

Please be joking.

R1chie
Sat Jun 10th, 2006, 02:18 PM
Hey, not sure what purpose this will serve, but Im new around here and to the motorcycling world. I'm a motorsports fan and drive a MR2 T. Looking for a bike for all the wrong reasons...chicks, cool factor ect. :)

Here is a pic of my car in case anyone has ever seen me:
http://carpron.com/multisite/d/53505-1/supersig.gif

Well, chicks dig scars.... and you will have a lot of them, some broken bones too if that is the only reason you want a bike. :lol: Bikes like women will make you wish you never met them if you disrespect them.

~Barn~
Sat Jun 10th, 2006, 10:10 PM
Don't let all the haters bring you down. I bought my first bike for those exact same reasons too. They *easily* outweighed what I later learned to love about motorcycling.

You can buy a bike for whatever reasons you want. Just remember that becoming a competent, fast, good, skilled, "whatever" rider, will take something completely different. I do however, recommend that you buy some quality "gear"; And wear it. :up:

Oh!.... And welcome to da club!

purem3tal
Sat Jun 10th, 2006, 11:46 PM
Im afraid you guys didn't catch any sarcasm in my comment :)

I want a bike because I think it would be a thrilling experience.

~Barn~
Sun Jun 11th, 2006, 01:02 AM
You sounded believable. :lol:

purem3tal
Sun Jun 11th, 2006, 01:47 PM
Well I dont meant to have a conversation in this thread, but being a male teen, pretty much everything I do is influenced by an underlying quest for 'chicas'. Am I right?

CBRSue
Sun Jun 11th, 2006, 10:22 PM
Hey, don't let these guys fool you. Whether in their teens, 20s, 30s, 40s or 50+, men share that "underlying quest for chicas." You should've seen 'em drool today at the picnic when two chicks rode up together on a sportbike! :lol:

rybo
Sun Jun 11th, 2006, 10:27 PM
Sue,

Great to meet you today! Glad you could make it to the event.

IMI is still on for Wednesday if you want to try that bike of yours out on the track (albeit a small track!)

Anyways welcome to the club!

Scott

rlarsen
Sun Jun 11th, 2006, 10:56 PM
You should've seen 'em drool today at the picnic when two chicks rode up together on a sportbike! :lol:

Yeah, I think me and Brad picked the wrong time to leave today. http://home.comcast.net/~tmckean/cb.gif

'Course, being married, maybe I left at exactly the right time. :lol:

Mel
Sun Jun 11th, 2006, 11:28 PM
:lol: men, when will they realize that they have NO CHANCE with lesbians!
Though I am not a lesbo and I have ridden other chics many times.

OMG, and I so need that c*ckblocked smiley! I am sending it to my hubby...he is the biggest c*ckblock I have ever met!

Teflon
Mon Jun 12th, 2006, 10:13 PM
get the gsxr.....you won't regret it...

newsportrider
Tue Jun 13th, 2006, 09:49 PM
Hey all,
New to the area, fresh out of Germany and just bought a 1993 Kawasaki ZX6E to start out. Seems like a good starter bike and that way if I lay it down I'm only losing $2K instead of $8K. What are your suggestions for Motorcycle Safety Courses in the area. I have contacted WheelsnMotion and RTE, any others out there?
I too like very odd types of Porn! MIDGETS Rock

ZX Rider
Thu Jun 15th, 2006, 12:49 PM
Hi,everyone !
My name is Sebastian. Just joined the club.
I'm looking forward to riding with you guys.

livinlife2themax
Thu Jun 15th, 2006, 01:50 PM
Just wanted to drop in and say whats up i am new to the forum. I have been here in colorado about 2 1/2 years, stationed out here at buckley. Im on my third bike fixin to move it up a notch to the new cbr 1000rr.. Anyways look forward to meeting yall!

Sully
Thu Jun 15th, 2006, 02:17 PM
http://www.msf-usa.org/

Welcome to the Club !

salsashark
Thu Jun 15th, 2006, 03:10 PM
Just wanted to drop in and say whats up i am new to the forum. I have been here in colorado about 2 1/2 years, stationed out here at buckley. Im on my third bike fixin to move it up a notch to the new cbr 1000rr.. Anyways look forward to meeting yall!

Welcome.. oh and the obligatory :321:

Keep an eye out, there are several CSCr's out here at BAFB

livinlife2themax
Thu Jun 15th, 2006, 04:31 PM
Sully thanks for the link, but being in the military it was mandatory for that class. Took it a couple of years ago through abate. Thanks again though.

CBRSue
Thu Jun 15th, 2006, 09:55 PM
Sue,

Great to meet you today! Glad you could make it to the event.

IMI is still on for Wednesday if you want to try that bike of yours out on the track (albeit a small track!)

Anyways welcome to the club!

Scott

Hey, RYBO, great to meet you, too! Never hit a track in all my years of riding. Had to work Wednesday and missed the IMI day, but would love to check it out another time.

Take care.

CBRSue
Thu Jun 15th, 2006, 09:58 PM
:lol: men, when will they realize that they have NO CHANCE with lesbians!
Though I am not a lesbo and I have ridden other chics many times.

OMG, and I so need that c*ckblocked smiley! I am sending it to my hubby...he is the biggest c*ckblock I have ever met!

What does c*ckblocked mean??? Forgive me, I've lived a sheltered life... well, when it comes to some things anyway!

CBRSue
Thu Jun 15th, 2006, 10:00 PM
Welcome new members! Hope to meet you all someday... in the meantime, hope you're getting out and enjoyin' all this great ridin' weather!

~Barn~
Fri Jun 16th, 2006, 09:02 AM
:lol:

If posting were bowling, you would have just gotten a turkey!

Brizz
Fri Jun 16th, 2006, 06:43 PM
Looking.....Nope still see a red X.

DeKay
Fri Jun 16th, 2006, 07:02 PM
Looks like spam to me

CBRSue
Sun Jun 18th, 2006, 03:30 PM

If posting were bowling, you would have just gotten a turkey!

OK, three in a row was a bit obnoxious ay? Hope all is well with you, Barn... was nice meeting you at the picnic... you're so much nicer in person! :)

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Sun Jun 18th, 2006, 03:35 PM
Sue-

What are you talking about with Barn? I think the dude is very cool and nice. Hell, he's telling me I'm #1.....twice, with every post. Just check out his sig.

:D

Graphics
Sun Jun 18th, 2006, 03:47 PM
Hey everyone, Im new to the forum and riding altogether. My name is Andrew, I ride a '94 CBR600F2. Im looking forward to meeting some new people and learning. :hibye:

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Sun Jun 18th, 2006, 08:33 PM
Hey everyone, Im new to the forum and riding altogether. My name is Andrew, I ride a '94 CBR600F2. Im looking forward to meeting some new people and learning. :hibye:

Welcome Andrew. As you mentioned above, that's why I'm here too. There seems to be a lot of knowledge within this forum and some pretty good peeps too.

Take care,
ToRMenT

~Barn~
Mon Jun 19th, 2006, 09:56 AM
Welcome to the club, newies. It's a celebration!

Oh, and it was nice to meet you too, Sue. I hope I'm not that mean on here!!

CBRSue
Mon Jun 19th, 2006, 11:18 PM
Sue-

What are you talking about with Barn? I think the dude is very cool and nice. Hell, he's telling me I'm #1.....twice, with every post. Just check out his sig.

Hey, was just givin' Barn a hard time... When I met him at the picnic, I told him he intimidated me... especially with his sig... but now I see from your post that I misunderstood. "#1......twice" Thanks for the clarification, ToRMenT!

Mel
Mon Jun 19th, 2006, 11:30 PM
What does c*ckblocked mean??? Forgive me, I've lived a sheltered life... well, when it comes to some things anyway!

:spit: so I didn't read this thread to see that you have responded.
Courtesy of the Urban Dictionary:
c*ck block
One who prevents another from scoring sexually.

and my husband totally is one...he chases off everyone who I might have a chance with! :lol:

King Nothing
Tue Jun 20th, 2006, 08:02 AM
c*ck block
One who prevents another from scoring sexually.

and my husband totally is one...he chases off everyone who I might have a chance with! :lol:
So he's really not that busy? :dunno:

Mel
Tue Jun 20th, 2006, 11:23 AM
So he's really not that busy? :dunno:

If it happened once, it can be considered everyone, right? :lol:

Devaclis
Tue Jun 20th, 2006, 11:37 AM
mmmmm Hondas

summit snowman
Tue Jun 20th, 2006, 01:15 PM
hellow all,im summit snowman from silverthorne.new to the club.

~Barn~
Tue Jun 20th, 2006, 01:50 PM
Hello. I'm spelling, punctuation, spacing, and English grammar. I'm new to Silverthorne.

Just givin' ya a hard time, Snowball. Welcome to da club. :doublefinger:

Suki
Tue Jun 20th, 2006, 03:35 PM
Welcome everyone, again x 2!

mel you need to ditch the dik! :lol:

Gixxer177
Tue Jun 20th, 2006, 09:52 PM
How's it going people? My name is Zach, I ride a '05 gixx 1000 and can't wait to meet and ride with you guys/girls. :D

Keyser Soze
Wed Jun 21st, 2006, 09:01 AM
Dont mind Barn. He's the resident "I'll hump anything with tits and then correct your grammar" guy around here. And if he's drunk....he'll hump anything without tits too. :lol:

~Barn~
Wed Jun 21st, 2006, 09:59 AM
And not necessarily in that order!

RyGuy
Fri Jun 23rd, 2006, 02:02 PM
Hey all, I'm new here today... I'm just wondering, I'm seeing all this breckenridge brewery stuff, but I'm not sure how often I can get to that, what's this about Jillians on Mondays? I work just down the street (well sorta) on Colfax and if it's the one at CO. Mills then count me in!

Jenny
Fri Jun 23rd, 2006, 02:35 PM
Jillian's on Mondays fizzled out quite some time ago, unfotunately. Now it's Breck Brewery downtown on Wednesdays and Caldonia's at Parker & Iliff on Thursdays. And somewhere in the Park Meadows area on Friday for Happy Hour.

~Barn~
Fri Jun 23rd, 2006, 02:51 PM
Wahoo's on 15th and Blake (right next to The Rio) tonight. :up:

CBRSue
Sat Jun 24th, 2006, 08:50 AM
And not necessarily in that order!

:roll: I don't know about you ~Barn~. These warnings about you keep popping up... and here I was starting to think you were a nice guy and upstanding citizen.
:lol: Susan

*GSXR~SNAIL*
Sat Jun 24th, 2006, 11:38 AM
Hey Sue...*wink, wink, nudge, nudge*...look at his sig...hehe ;)

~Barn~
Sat Jun 24th, 2006, 11:43 AM

RyGuy
Sat Jun 24th, 2006, 02:39 PM
Hey all, I'm new here, obviously. My name's Ryan, you can call me RyGuy. I live in Arvada, and have for a little less than a month. I'm originally from Evergreen. I used to have an '04 R6, and am picking up my '03 CBR 600RR on Wed. Only 4 more days! So yeah...

Brizz
Sat Jun 24th, 2006, 11:57 PM
I shall call you ....fluffy.

CBRSue
Sun Jun 25th, 2006, 12:00 PM
Hey Sue...*wink, wink, nudge, nudge*...look at his sig...hehe ;)

Ya, you're right, his sig is a dead giveaway! Red flag... what up with the human nature of being ignorant to the most obvious warnings signs... keeps life interesting though and makes for moments that give us all something to talk about! :)

CBRSue
Sun Jun 25th, 2006, 12:02 PM
Hey all, I'm new here, obviously. My name's Ryan, you can call me RyGuy. I live in Arvada, and have for a little less than a month. I'm originally from Evergreen. I used to have an '04 R6, and am picking up my '03 CBR 600RR on Wed. Only 4 more days! So yeah...

Hello RyGuy, welcome to the club and congrats on getting your new bike... my dream bike! Good move on movin' to a HONDA! :)

Monkey
Sun Jun 25th, 2006, 12:43 PM

Hello RyGuy, welcome to the club and congrats on getting your new bike... my dream bike! Good move on movin' to a HONDA! :)

HAHA! someone just said good move on movin' to a Honda, Sue has low aspirations if a cbr600 is her dream bike.. such a sad world we live in when people only aspire for mediocrity.

Twan
Wed Jun 28th, 2006, 09:13 AM
Well I've been here for a little while I guess, I just do more reading than posting... :yes:

My name is Anthony, I'm stationed at Peterson AFB in the Springs, and I hope to have my GSXR 600 running strong by this weekend. Give me a holler if you're getting up to something!

Oh yea, I'm originally from "by gawd" Tennessee- so don't hate on my accent...:hibye:

chadincolo
Fri Jun 30th, 2006, 07:56 AM
Well, I'm new here...been looking/reading for a while, this week I found a bike, 1995 VFR750. Got my new tires on it yesterday, been doing some small rides with my wife (her idea to get bikes, she wanted a cruiser (new rider) so we got her an EN450 Kawasaki). I've been riding dirt (CR500) for quite a while, and had a street bike about 10 years ago. Looking forward to riding and commuting.

Keyser Soze
Fri Jun 30th, 2006, 08:05 AM
Gold! :lol:

Welcome to CSC!

InlineSIX24
Sun Jul 9th, 2006, 07:12 PM
So what is the 'somewhere' details on the Park Meadows get togethers?

rforsythe
Sun Jul 9th, 2006, 11:24 PM
The Park Meadows thing tends to change weekly. It has never solidified into a main locale, partly because of all the DTC yuppies packing the bars which makes going any one place on a normal basis almost impossible.

Watch the general forum for Friday stuff being announced (it's also in the chat room, since that's where it tends to get planned), otherwise Breck on Wednesday has been going on for a few years now. Cal's on Thursday's is still pretty new.

InlineSIX24
Mon Jul 10th, 2006, 08:07 AM
Thanx for the heads up. I have to tune in on Fri then. I was happy to see there was something going on a bit south since I hate to drive (much less ride) downtown. I haven't been down to Brecks though, might have to check it out.

beavisr1
Sat Jul 15th, 2006, 10:13 PM
noob here I am currently part of www.motomummy.com (http://www.motomummy.com) and www.r1-forum.com (http://www.r1-forum.com) I have ridden with some of you in the past and am always up for a good ride PM me when rides are coming.

Lee
Fri Jul 21st, 2006, 02:26 PM
Well I've been here for a little while I guess, I just do more reading than posting... :yes:

My name is Anthony, I'm stationed at Peterson AFB in the Springs, and I hope to have my GSXR 600 running strong by this weekend. Give me a holler if you're getting up to something!

Oh yea, I'm originally from "by gawd" Tennessee- so don't hate on my accent...:hibye:

Anthony,

Check out these 2 links for the Southern Forum (Colorado Springs).

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/showthread.php?t=7412

http://www.cosportbikeclub.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36

Welcome to Colorado and CSC,

Lee

thug-smacker
Fri Jul 21st, 2006, 10:46 PM
we aint't in kansas anymore!

N1KSS1KS1x
Sat Jul 22nd, 2006, 10:52 AM
WHats UP ALL i'm the new noobie I guess. I'm lookin to go riding with some of you and learn some new canyons.
Anyone going to pmp on the 28th? I'm going forsure

Bassil Duwaik
Sat Jul 22nd, 2006, 07:08 PM
yeah I'll roll with you. Just give me specs as to when and where and I'll be there.

N1KSS1KS1x
Sat Jul 22nd, 2006, 09:29 PM
Whats up fellas ladies
my name is Nik
lookin foward to meetin ya's
I'm gonna be at pmp on the 28th I'll be the slower one probly on the blacked out 03 R6 on street buns
I wantin to ride with some folks,I think I'll hit up conco in the morning I've seen alot of U's there when I'm going to the drags.